Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
@GDLiZy how long is Solet staying in gelderholm? Or what level? Will they be leaving as soon as Fuyu opens?
He won't be going to Fuyu right now, as I intended for his destination to be the shifting ruin that I'll be building up for a maybe C-ranked region.

He won't be in Gelderholm for long, but it won't be too short either. I prepared him to do the D-ranked exam before leaving, to let him have some character development.

Alma

Is this allowed?

> > >
The rumor of Villager A
  • Sponsor: A's Neighbor
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Investigate the bathtub
  • Investigate the water
  • Investigate the fountain
  • Directly ask him to prove it
  • Convince him to let me try in his secret!
A always bragged to us that taking a bath before doing it was the secret recipe of his invincibility during the night. He never looked tired too the day after, even when the whole village could hear his wife. I suspect otherwise, because I did it and it did not affect my performance. Meanwhile, while he boasted about that, his wife was always blushing red when she was nearby. So, I want you to investigate it. Is it the bathtub? Is it the fountain? Is it the water?

Please let me in your secret, A!

If you are confused on who is A, here is his photo with his wife:

Rewards:
  • Money: 5 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Epsil

Is this allowed?

> > >
The rumor of Villager A
  • Sponsor: A's Neighbor
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Investigate the bathtub
  • Investigate the water
  • Investigate the fountain
  • Directly ask him to prove it
  • Convince him to let me try in his secret!
A always bragged to us that taking a bath before doing it was the secret recipe of his invincibility during the night. He never looked tired too the day after, even when the whole village could hear his wife. I suspect otherwise, because I did it and it did not affect my performance. Meanwhile, while he boasted about that, his wife was always blushing red when she was nearby. So, I want you to investigate it. Is it the bathtub? Is it the fountain? Is it the water?

Please let me in your secret, A!

If you are confused on who is A, here is his photo with his wife:

Rewards:
  • Money: 5 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >
I killed off the wife in one of the past reports already, if you're using the farmer's wife from the character sheets in Adventurer's Registration, otherwise it's a good quest!

Alma

I killed off the wife in one of the past reports already, if you're using the farmer's wife from the character sheets in Adventurer's Registration, otherwise it's a good quest!
Is it A's wife? Or is it another villager's wife?

Honestly inspired in the endurance+ of villager A and this one text in reception desk: Finding a fountain in Villager A's bathtub that magically makes you invincible overnight.

Epsil

Is it A's wife? Or is it another villager's wife?

Honestly inspired in the endurance+ of villager A and this one text in reception desk: Finding a fountain in Villager A's bathtub that magically makes you invincible overnight.
Nope it was Shimura's wife. Nevermind

Epsil

Ah~~~~ the lamentable story of Shimura....:blob_teary:
His wife cheated on him. He got taken for all his good land. He signed divorce papers. He probably made a deal with the golden rose organisation to kill his wife His wife and her lover died.

Nobody followed up on that report though, which was kind of a shame
also Vysic obtained a dead fetus!

What should a dead fetus and witchery create???

Last edited:

Quaesitor

His wife cheated on him. He got taken for all his good land. He signed divorce papers. He probably made a deal with the golden rose organisation to kill his wife His wife and her lover died.

What should a dead fetus and witchery create???
Well, a dead fetus is quite a powerful spiritual medium, I'd say. Either filled with hate or love towards its parent, it should be an excellent material for some sort of spirit or ghost. Tbh, preventing it from turning into one might prove a challenge.

Epsil

Well, a dead fetus is quite a powerful spiritual medium, I'd say. Either filled with hate or love towards its parent, it should be an excellent material for some sort of spirit or ghost. Tbh, preventing it from turning into one might prove a challenge.
NENE STAY BACK, THIS ISN'T YOURS TO EXORCISE.

also retweeking Vysic a bit, his abilities are :/

That's one way of looking at it...

Another would be, his God abandoned him when he was not interesting enough, and when he lost his plot armour another malevolent god took over and dragged his life in to an abyssal tragedy of pain and despair.

Epsil

That's one way of looking at it...

Another would be, his God abandoned him when he was not interesting enough, and when he lost his plot armour another malevolent god took over and dragged his life in to an abyssal tragedy of pain and despair.
Damn God was cruel.

Epsil

‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

Alma

Hmm... reminded me of that house of horrors episode in the neighboring town.