Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Reciful

Guys do you know if there is anything written about the haftwings? & Their place?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, a dead fetus is quite a powerful spiritual medium, I'd say. Either filled with hate or love towards its parent, it should be an excellent material for some sort of spirit or ghost. Tbh, preventing it from turning into one might prove a challenge.
But a dead fetus is still a fetus with cockroach IQ. If there was a quest for a ghost fetus it'll probably be a quest to exorcise it so the nightly phantom crying would stop. Won't be anything too omnipotent cause' like I said, ghost fetus is still fetus. Unless we're talking about Rosemary's baby, then we need to evacuate and go nuclear on that motherfucker.

Reciful

It was discovered by Okarin... after that there wasn't much I don't think
there is a bunch of quests for them tho
Thanks Men... I saw one of the quest, seems nice to do.... But can't find any info about them... Maybe I'm just not good at searching.

Vanus

But a dead fetus is still a fetus with cockroach IQ. If there was a quest for a ghost fetus it'll probably be a quest to exorcise it so the nightly phantom crying would stop. Won't be anything too omnipotent cause' like I said, ghost fetus is still fetus. Unless we're talking about Rosemary's baby, then we need to evacuate and go nuclear on that motherfucker.
It's a super banshee. It's cry's can kill you from a kilometre away!

Vanus

How do you kill such thing? Sound hard:blob_no:
Well you see first we all know banshees are unaffected by ear plugs. This is as they scream at your soul ears not your physical one. SO you need to get soul ear plugs or just not have soul in the first place. Or you can just be a super holy badass with a shield of faith. Works about the same way.

Reciful

Well you see first we all know banshees are unaffected by ear plugs. This is as they scream at your soul ears not your physical one. SO you need to get soul ear plugs or just not have soul in the first place. Or you can just be a super holy badass with a shield of faith. Works about the same way.

Oh soul!... Wait Oh right, Banshees are ghost I forgot... They are monster like a old lady in some of the Novels I read not a ghost.

If it's about soul... I have good compatibility on it... Well currently weakened.

Vanus

Oh soul!... Wait Oh right, Banshees are ghost I forgot... They are monster like a old lady in some of the Novels I read not a ghost.

If it's about soul... I have good compatibility on it... Well currently weakened.
You have good compatibility with everything!