Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
how about something like kurama abilities? I'm limiting it to rose whip (offensive) and accelerated plant growth (foodstuffs and all others) for early level. https://yuyuhakusho.fandom.com/wiki/Kurama
I don't really know why you quoted that post of mine but Kurama's abilities seem fine.
(^-^)
Nah from what I understand,
foils = Oversized flexible needles
rapier = A thin sword for civil use
Kukri = Big knife with a curve
Falchion = Curved one edge swords
Claymore = Big sword
Zweihander = A really heavy two handed sword
Saber = Swords for cavalry
Katana = Anime sword
Scimitar = Realllllly curved sword

What I want to ask is whether the sword in the image is meant for slashing or like stabbing?
'-'
I'd say stabbing, personally, but I haven't studied sword arts so I could be wrong.
Burst Link​
An ability where she could have 1000 seconds of personal time where she can think things through while 1 second passes outside. It is a purely mental ability where she cannot act except in 0.001 time speed in that state.
'-'
This feels a bit like a time related magic...
Also, 1000 seconds is a really long time to be thinking. 60 is a minute, 600 is 10 minutes, 1000 is almost 20 minutes.
Just how long do they need to think through what to do in the battle and it only be equal to not even a millisecond?
owO
Owo
In other words...please either reduce the number of seconds, or change what the skill does.
>w<
@ohko might have a different opinion, though.
>w<

The rest of the character sheet looked nice, though.
I might save that pic into my backgrounds folder.
>w>
<w<

X

Miku

I don't really know why you quoted that post of mine but Kurama's abilities seem fine.
(^-^)

'-'
I'd say stabbing, personally, but I haven't studied sword arts so I could be wrong.

'-'
This feels a bit like a time related magic...
Also, 1000 seconds is a really long time to be thinking. 60 is a minute, 600 is 10 minutes, 1000 is almost 20 minutes.
Just how long do they need to think through what to do in the battle and it only be equal to not even a millisecond?
owO
Owo
In other words...please either reduce the number of seconds, or change what the skill does.
>w<
@ohko might have a different opinion, though.
>w<

The rest of the character sheet looked nice, though.
I might save that pic into my backgrounds folder.
>w>
<w<

X
instead of time related magic, it is more like overclocking...? It is not like she needs to use it in whole 1000 seconds. It is her rate of thought acceleration, that is 1000 second instead of 1 second, so she can spend 20 seconds to analyze the trajectory of her opponent's attack and best course of action, and 0.02 second pass in real time. It is increase in her processing power that she could process more data instead of her usual amount.

For weakness, she is limited to what her senses sense. She can have 100 second pass in her head, and an attack from the back is still an attack she can't see and react.

For kurama, you know about the self sufficiency theme I was going for. At first I want to make a plant manipulator. But I decided to scrap it all and use this character.

Nahrenne

instead of time related magic, it is more like overclocking...? It is not like she needs to use it in whole 1000 seconds. It is her rate of thought acceleration, that is 1000 second instead of 1 second, so she can spend 20 seconds to analyze the trajectory of her opponent's attack and best course of action, and 0.02 second pass in real time. It is increase in her processing power that she could process more data instead of her usual amount.

For weakness, she is limited to what her senses sense. She can have 100 second pass in her head, and an attack from the back is still an attack she can't see and react.

For kurama, you know about the self sufficiency theme I was going for. At first I want to make a plant manipulator. But I decided to scrap it all and use this character.
'-'
I don't know...Even 100 seconds for 1 second is still quite a lot.
A fight usually lasts less than a minute. Your character would end up thinking for almost twice the length of time taken to actually do the fight.
This is only my opinion, though.
I think you should ask @ohko or @AliceShiki for this, since I'm a bit of a strict person with this kind of thing.
>w<

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think you should ask @ohko or @AliceShiki for this, since I'm a bit of a strict person with this kind of thing.
Eh? I'm out of the loop, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

But from what I got, @Miku made a character that has a power that greatly increases their reaction speed? To the point that it looks like everything else was slowed down?

I personally don't have issues with that in principle... Though well, I don't have issues with pretty much anything in principle.

So uhn... Abide by common sense-chan and don't go overboard? That's at least how I view it...

As long as you don't use the power to do something that someone of your rank shouldn't be able to do, it'll feel fine to me~

Miku

I began to regret it.

Blade for limbs was great for combat (there seem to be no advantage compared to people who carried swords though). But not for everything else. how do you suppose to carry objects? Skewer them?

Nahrenne

I began to regret it.

Blade for limbs was great for combat (there seem to be no advantage compared to people who carried swords though). But not for everything else. how do you suppose to carry objects? Skewer them?
A backpack?
A basket on the back?
A sack over the shoulder?
*tilts head*

X

Miku

A backpack?
A basket on the back?
A sack over the shoulder?
*tilts head*

X
I considered it. But, her limbs is almost reaching her legs. backpack is a no, I think. Wearing it is a hassle, probably she had to get someone to open the backpack's strap and sew it again. It is not like she can reach into her back too?

Sack, how can she carry it? She has no digits.

A basket, but not the one on the back may work though. that reminds me of wicker basket. I think I can use it. Thanks @Nahrenne.

Nahrenne

I considered it. But, her limbs is almost reaching her legs. backpack is a no, I think. Wearing it is a hassle, probably she had to get someone to open the backpack's strap and sew it again. It is not like she can reach into her back too?

Sack, how can she carry it? She has no digits.

A basket, but not the one on the back may work though. that reminds me of wicker basket. I think I can use it. Thanks @Nahrenne.
No problem!
(^-^)

*huggles*

\(^o^)/

X

Quaesitor

Nah from what I understand,
foils = Oversized flexible needles
rapier = A thin sword for civil use
Kukri = Big knife with a curve
Falchion = Curved one edge swords
Claymore = Big sword
Zweihander = A really heavy two handed sword
Saber = Swords for cavalry
Katana = Anime sword
Scimitar = Realllllly curved sword

What I want to ask is whether the sword in the image is meant for slashing or like stabbing?

'-'
Hm, I'd say stabbing. Could be either though - the blade isn't so narrow that one can only cut with it. At least it looks that way. Without a proper view from all angles, I can't exactly tell whether it is made for slashing or stabbing only, and even then, I might not be able to tell, as I'm not exactly an expert.

FlutterOfCrows

I... think that they still have to eat something
*Crow whisper with a thousand yard stare, though unsure if that's different from its normal birdy stare* o>o ovo 0v0 I know..~ dont have to tell the authorities what ya ate though.

Nahrenne

*Crow whisper with a thousand yard stare, though unsure if that's different from its normal birdy stare* o>o ovo 0v0 I know..~ dont have to tell the authorities what ya ate though.
'-'
*gives you some flapjack*
(^-^)

X

FlutterOfCrows

Does anyone need Appraisals/Evaluations? if so, get a list if you can of the ones you haven't got appraised yet, and ill see if i can do them in the morning.