Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Bochi

True, but it's not like Nene had any way of knowing who the original parents are. Nor would she clear the quest like this since it specifically requests to bring the egg back to the guild...

Also, stolen or not, the Kukuu birds to raise it as if it was their own child, so Nene would still not do it! >.<
Nene has standards! She wouldn't do jobs she doesn't like just for the sake of levelling up! :blob_thor:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Nene has standards! She wouldn't do jobs she doesn't like just for the sake of levelling up! :blob_thor:
She actually can do stuff she dislikes if she needs to. (Like appraising a report of [Monster] Subjugation) What she doesn't do is going against her goddess' teachings.

LazyLonduf

The Witch's 'Assistant' (Once Per Person)
Sponsor
: Black Witch Shiori
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Drink one of Shiori's homebrewed potions.
Description: So! With the recent harvest, Shiori's been making potions of all kinds, and Shiori's been labelling none of them. That's where you come in. You're going to drink the potion and then hopefully tell Shiori the effects, and Shiori will record them down. Don't worry, Shiori doesn't want a bounty on Shiori's head either, so if you accidentally ingest the wrong potion, Shiori will do Shiori's best to keep it a secret...errr, do Shiori's best to heal you. Shiori didn't cook up any instant death potions, so it'll be alright. There's even a risk pay, you know?

Rewards:
  • Gold: 30 G
  • 1 random buff or debuff that may or may not last until your next quest ends. (Depends on the player.)
Do I decide what happens... or do we form it in DMs first?

Obscura_Luna

@Obscura_Luna thinking that maybe we should give a name to the caretaker of the orphanage instead of referring her as "the lady" or "the staff"
Good idea. Tabea? I just got that since I thought the name suited of a lady that is doing her best for the community, in this case, the orphans. I got that name from Tabitha.

AliceShiki

@Obscura_Luna @LazyLonduf I was thinking of having Nene make some quests out of her own pocket to request some things for the orphanage because she wouldn't feel like she could help much by herself, but she does have some money to spend... And well, she currently has no clue what to do with it.

Any suggestions for questions she could issue? I thought of getting lumber to help out with the issue of the walls/floor getting too wet and what not, but then someone would also need to swap everything for new materials and stuff and... I dunno if she has the money for all that... :blob_dizzy: :blob_dizzy: :blob_dizzy:

So uhn... Ideas?

:blob_hmm_two:
I was thinking of having my chara go rough up aldo every week until the ring quest gets crossed out... or modified...

but won't low level investigation quest... called... "corruption in the guild" sound pretty interesting?

AliceShiki

:blob_hmm_two:
I was thinking of having my chara go rough up aldo every week until the ring quest gets crossed out... or modified...

but won't low level investigation quest... called... "corruption in the guild" sound pretty interesting?
Are you saying that @GM is taking funds away from fixing the tavern to use in his own debaucherous needs!? :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

AliceShiki

More like using the money to hire lots of pretty maids to serve in the tavern.
'-'

X
That wouldn't be that bad, since it would mean the tavern would have plenty of people working on it.

The problem is how the tavern is severely understaffed and falling apart! >.<

Anyone taking the quests of helping out with the tavern or the paperwork are in for one hell of a ride... >.>

• Haha
Reactions: GM

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
That wouldn't be that bad, since it would mean the tavern would have plenty of people working on it.

The problem is how the tavern is severely understaffed and falling apart! >.<

Anyone taking the quests of helping out with the tavern or the paperwork are in for one hell of a ride... >.>
|.o)
What if the maids are a secret service provided for the most VIP of customers?

Speaking of VIP, are there any noblemen/women NPCs mentioned at all yet?
Or the names of the authority figures (outside of the guild) who run the city?

*was thinking of making a custom quest sponsored by them*

X

AliceShiki

|.o)
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:
Speaking of VIP, are there any noblemen/women NPCs mentioned at all yet?
Or the names of the authority figures (outside of the guild) who run the city?

*was thinking of making a custom quest sponsored by them*
I can't think of any.

AliceShiki

I think I caught up to all unappraised reports, somebody say something if yours has yet to be appraised~

(Though I did skip Nah-chan's since she tagged Ohko for it)

GM

Are you saying that @GM is taking funds away from fixing the tavern to use in his own debaucherous needs!? :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:
More like using the money to hire lots of pretty maids to serve in the tavern.
'-'

X
|.o)
You’re not totally off the mark, actually! :blobrofl:

There’s a level 5 quest called “A Hidden Mark” — and I would say that it sounds very suspicious!

Epsil

Btw, I was looking at this one and I got confused about the Service part and it took me a while to notice you had separated it into two different thingies.

I tried editing it to make more intuitive, but I honestly didn't like the final outcome... But hey, if you wanna use it anyways, I might as well share since I already did it.

Adsall's Wares and Weapons (Small Stall)​
Owned by: Adsall​
Item​
Price​
Description​
#left​
Iron shield​
45​
A bit heavy, but it's strong.​
2​
Wooden Shield.​
25​
A Wooden Shield with iron across the edges. Pretty Light.​
2​
Leather Bag​
15​
Small Leather Bag, A Beginner's must have!​
3​
Service
Price
Description
#left
Repairing Weapons​
15 for iron, price may change with metal.​
Break your beloved sword? Look no further, I'll fix it right up!​
Infinity​
Upgrading / Reinforcing Weapons25 for iron, price may change with metal.Want your sword to be as strong as you? I can do that!Infinity
Custom CraftTo be determined after an initial meeting.I'll make you anything you need. (I retain my right to deny requests.)Infinity

How'd you do that???