Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Siostar

Sorry i'm pretty new to english forums in general, and i suppose there is a chance of me disapearing since, i was kinda "forced" to come here in a first place )
Oh that's fine~ don't need to say sorry. My English used to be hard to understand with all my grammar mistakes, I still make some even now~

Try to enjoy this place before you disappear tho~
Hey oh! What have you been up to~?

On a side note, I am not sure of why you write åå... wasn't it because of pronunciation or something?
Have jumped in here since I wanted some RP I guess~ My school will be closed until the middle of April if we are lucky.

åå was just a reminder of my previous character who had some difficulty in pronounce Gaap's name xD

Quaesitor

Sorry i'm pretty new to english forums in general, and i suppose there is a chance of me disapearing since, i was kinda "forced" to come here in a first place )
Well, for now, just make a character if you are interested in this. The requirements and such are all listed in this thread:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Have jumped in here since I wanted some RP I guess~ My school will be closed until the middle of April if we are lucky.
Oof. Around the same on my end, I guess~
Until the 15 April for now. Although, I guess it will be extended any time soon~
åå was just a reminder of my previous character who had some difficulty in pronounce Gaap's name xD
Ah yes, I knew it was something like this, I just wasn't sure~

Siostar

Oof. Around the same on my end, I guess~
Until the 15 April for now. Although, I guess it will be extended any time soon~

Ah yes, I knew it was something like this, I just wasn't sure~
Well, the shops in my area are starting to open up tho

Even I forgot if it was Gååp or Gåp lol

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Well, the shops in my area are starting to open up tho

Even I forgot if it was Gååp or Gåp lol
Oof. Guess it goes well in your country, good thing~

Well, you got it right~ If you put only one a, I would have gone "Ga--ap!"

Siostar

How do you load saved drafts here btw?
you write the stuff you want and either let it autosave or save it manual (the icon is in the right side)
when you leave the thread or PM, it will be saved in the same place and you just need to go back to see the draft. It's not the best function to save stuff

Drevart

you write the stuff you want and either let it autosave or save it manual (the icon is in the right side)
when you leave the thread or PM, it will be saved in the same place and you just need to go back to see the draft. It's not the best function to save stuff
Well I keep my stuff in Word docs but it would be good to know anyways

FlutterOfCrows

was asking, as some npc's got have specific personalities or backgrounds, or at least the ones i saw some people design.

Siostar

Well, who knows, who knows.

DDD:

Wait, so even Gååp was wrong all along?! D:
You take more than 3 seconds to pronounce it!
takes one sec for the most xD
and the A pronunciation is totally different from Å pronunciation lol