Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As I ran past a certain street, I recall seeing a certain petite priestess and some ... female acrobat? (@AliceShiki @Bochi)

The priestess's garb seemed to resemble that of a certain church out for my head. Most worrying indeed... however, a quick check of the churches up ahead should verify my conjecture.

A few minutes later

I had just finished scouting the various churches from afar. Due to the various powerful auras being projected from the deepest recesses of each church (probably from their leaders), I did not dare to get too close to the churches. A piece of good news though, would be that I confirmed that the priestess from before belonged to a local church with no relations to my enemies. Still, I ought not to get complacent, what with my enemies seeming to have known my mission and destination when they sabotaged my teleportation circle, agents of the Church of Purity (as well other churches from the ecumenical council in the west) may still lurk around. Worse yet, they may be seeking the same object that I am questing for.
Ah, I don't mind it if you keep it as is, but Nene isn't part of any local faith as she is also an outworlder actually~

So uhn... I guess your character got wrong news from whatever source he got!? xD
just a bit she says O.O''
Ehehehehehehe~
:sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:, Why did this make me want to eat jello
Tbf, this Ooze is named Gelatinous Cube, so... >.>

OreoPizza

Nene would absolutely not go check the sewers herself.

As for asking NPCs to do it... Absolutely not, do you really think she'd tell people to go waste their lives by approaching those monsters willingly!? >.<

*nod nod*

Slimes from Nene's homeworld were at its minimum like this:

They're a bit scarier than the ones we have here, just a bit~
it doesn't even have a core :sweating_profusely:

AliceShiki

Good ol' D&D.
The most harmless looking things can end up killing you...like a rug of smothering...
'-'

X
Aye! \(^^)/

Though slimes are literally the only thing I took from D&D to make Nene~ *whistles*

Because... I dunno, I like the idea of dangerous slimes, I've never been very fond of the cute blobs from Ragnarok I guess~
it doesn't even have a core :sweating_profusely:
Nene's slimes are op
It's scawy, isn't it!? xD

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Oh yeah, feel free to use NPC's.
Just don't break their core personality or character.

X

OreoPizza

Nene's slimes are op
Too OP!
The Slime i know could melt organic matter but it takes a lot of time, and they have core too so living creature can destroy it rather easily.

Aye! \(^^)/

Though slimes are literally the only thing I took from D&D to make Nene~ *whistles*

Because... I dunno, I like the idea of dangerous slimes, I've never been very fond of the cute blobs from Ragnarok I guess~

It's scawy, isn't it!? xD
:blob_shock: Too Scary!

AliceShiki

Too OP!
The Slime i know could melt organic matter but it takes a lot of time, and they have core too so living creature can destroy it rather easily.

:blob_shock: Too Scary!
Well, those slimes won't arrive at Tonia, so there is nothing to worry about~

... Unless some sadistic evil person wants to bring them here that is. But in that case it's not my fault~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@Nahrenne Since it's 4am for me it's 4am for you as well right? I vaguely remember realizing that we had the same timezone a little while back, hence I ask, how is your sleep schedule as ruined as mine?!
Such night owls!!! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:
o.0

I was out for one day and you people go from page 6 to 15? o.0

That will take a while to catch up to...
Yup! I've been gone for most of the day too!

Meanwhile, I wanted to drop this link here.

Would anyone be interested in beta-testing this for me? It's still pretty sparse, but I'm curious what people think of the organization and how it works.

Feathers95

Such night owls!!! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

Yup! I've been gone for most of the day too!

Meanwhile, I wanted to drop this link here.

Would anyone be interested in beta-testing this for me? It's still pretty sparse, but I'm curious what people think of the organization and how it works.
Can I like, make a character sheet and do a quest in there and stuff to test it out? Or would that be too annoying? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_happy: