- Feb 16, 2020
Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde
This is the event thread for the Slime Horde raid. It's somewhat experimental in nature, so if it works, that's great!
Anyways, starting the beginning of this thread, liquid time is frozen. Regardless of how long the raid takes IRL, the in-character date in this thread will always stay around April 1st (ish) until the event is resolved. This means that you can have your character participate regardless of wherever they might currently be doing quests (e.g. Gelderholm, Spire Reef) and assume that they were around Scribel City for a couple days in the spring.
Although @GM is making this thread, I'm technically not really "running" the raid. We are counting on players to step in and help "GM" the raid for each other!
Thousands of slimes are swarming in the fields just outside of Scribel City! They're attacking anything that moves!
What do we do?!
- This is a Freestyle-type thread. Feel free to write in any style that you want!
- Feel free to make up developments, however:
- Keep it simple. Don't add Nyarlathoteps flying out of UFOs!
- Every problem that you add must have an obvious solution.
- Do not add excessively strong enemies. Unranked adventurers need to be able survive this raid.
- Don't break the Quest Board. When the raid is over, the old Quest Board needs to stay functional. While you can blow up parts of the city, you shouldn't burn down the entire forest because then the Guild Quests there won't work.
- Bold any important information in your posts.
- Players can make Event Objectives -- post them in this thread and tag @GM to get them pinned to the second post
- Tag @GM when your character has completed an Event Objective in the thread.
- At least 3 players must participate in this event.
- At least 6 Event Objectives must be cleared.
- Resolve the Slime Horde attacking Scribel City.
- Minimize casualties and damage caused the city as much as possible.
- Unranked Characters: Gain 2 levels + 100 G
- E-rank Characters: Gain 1 level + 100 G
- D-rank Characters: Gain 50% EXP to the next level + 100 G