Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

FenrIIrz

"is the water too cold? sorry."

She honestly did not understand the man's request. If the man wanted to make a hole of six feet, she honestly has something better like killing those slimes.

"can't help for now. Let's meet again after this fight is over?"
"Sure. By the way, My name is Sil."

Nivateth

Niv finishes off her third slime "i guess he's busy" she starts at her fourth.

Epsil

Niv finishes off a rock slime "well this is inefficient. HEY! guy who yelled earlier! is there anything that these guys are weak to?"

OOC: @Epsil
"Not that I know of. I think Magic would, Know any magic?", Adsall finally responded. He was too busy in thought, thinking about the barricade he'd have to make at the slime entrance.

Nivateth

"Not that I know of. I think Magic would, Know any magic?", Adsall finally responded. He was too busy in thought, thinking about the barricade he'd have to make at the slime entrance.

"Sadly my fire magic is basically a heat fan right now, no actual fire."

Himekawa

The lizardmen had emerged, and attacked the slime from the flank. Somehow, the intelligence she saw on the previous slime horde was missing. Instead, she witnessed the lizardmen massacring the slime in front of them.

They no longer had direction. The blue slimes, those slime which had controlled the other slime, had their own cluster of resistance instead of being united like before. Each cluster dispersed when she pierced the blue one's body.

Their nature was defensive at that moment. And, she no longer felt her attack being anticipated like before. No more the resistance rise when she fought each cluster.

thus, she spend her time clearing the place. It was not really easier, but at the moment each of them consumed half of her supply of water. Slowly, she became more efficient at it, using less and less water in fighting each cluster.

After she saw no more of the blue ones, she returned back to the city.

Watery - field south-southeast of the city.

Bochi

Somewhere in the city, Ellania was currently highly entertained.

"He~i!"

Using her purple stuff to form a large makeshift arm, she enveloped a greyish and rather hard-looking slime in the section where the hand would be. It squirmed and fought against the purple prison, creating cracks in the stuff quickly, but the cracks filled back up just as quickly. And the girl didn't need to maintain it for long. For she'd spotted another slime with the same characteristics.

"Return to sender, don't come back again!"

Bending her constructed arm backwards, the rock slime trapped within fought violently, as if realizing it's impending fate. But it was no use, for the next moment the construct whipped outward following her arm movements and launched it's projectile towards the second rock slime.

*Splat*

The slime might have had better-than-usual defences, but that didn't cover being hit by a fellow slime with the same resistances thrown with the same speed as a novice baseball pitcher. The two cores collided and shattered.

"Strike! Two bases to go!"

Laughing, the Qliphat somersaulted through the rather empty streets in search of the her next rock slime, leaving the common green ones behind.

@GM

Siostar

Slimes appeared everywhere the further we advanced into the city, the guards told me those were sewer slimes, somehow the slime might have come into the city by the sewer.

As I have no weapon to speak of, instead of attacking the slimes we encounter, I was supporting the others by drizzling my powder on the troublesome slimes.

I wonder when I get to the south gate.

[20+ guards in the middle part of the city, heading south. ]

Last edited:

Nivateth

"Normally the universe puts me in a place where the power cieling is low. so what the FUCK was THAT?" Niv says that, finishing off her fourth rock slime and moving to the next.
@GM

Last edited:

Nivateth

ooc: goddangit i am le dormb
Somewhere in the city, Ellania was currently highly entertained.

"He~i!"

Using her purple stuff to form a large makeshift arm, she enveloped a greyish and rather hard-looking slime in the section where the hand would be. It squirmed and fought against the purple prison, creating cracks in the stuff quickly, but the cracks filled back up just as quickly. And the girl didn't need to maintain it for long. For she'd spotted another slime with the same characteristics.

"Return to sender, don't come back again!"

Bending her constructed arm backwards, the rock slime trapped within fought violently, as if realizing it's impending fate. But it was no use, for the next moment the construct whipped outward following her arm movements and launched it's projectile towards the second rock slime.

*Splat*

The slime might have had better-than-usual defences, but that didn't cover being hit by a fellow slime with the same resistances thrown with the same speed as a novice baseball pitcher. The two cores collided and shattered.

"Strike! Two bases to go!"

Laughing, the Qliphat somersaulted through the rather empty streets in search of the her next rock slime, leaving the common green ones behind.

@GM

Bochi

ooc: goddangit i am le dormb
"Nothing except---"

*Splat* *Splat* *Splat*

"---a passing tea lover!"

Two more rock slimes met the same grisly fate, colliding at speeds not beneficial for slime cores. True to her claim, the hovering Qliphat was sipping tea.

Nivateth

"Nothing except---"

*Splat* *Splat* *Splat*

"---a passing tea lover!"

Two more rock slimes met the same grisly fate, colliding at speeds not beneficial for slime cores. True to her claim, the hovering Qliphat was sipping tea.

"okaaay... well i guess i can leave this to you. ill start cleaning up the green ones." She starts walking around the area, killing any slimes that she sees other than the rock ones. while thinking 'thank god these guys arent taking things that seriously.'

Last edited:

Bochi

"okay, well i guess i can leave this to you. ill start cleaning up the green ones." She starts walking around the area, killing any slimes that she sees other than the rock ones.
"Functioning ears are a commodity hard to come by. I suggest you close em."

Smirking, Ellania stuffed both of her own ears with crude purple earbuds and caught the last slime in her constructed arm. Watching the cracks form, she looked around but couldn't find any more rock slimes.

"Sayonara~"

Detaching her construct from her actual arm, Ellania watched it land on the floor before her thumb made the same detonation gesture.

*Pop*

The loud popping noise shattered the entire rock slime instantly.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
After killing her 45th slime, Liana felt like the number exiting the sewers had reduced but not by much. They seemed less aggressive than before, however that wasn't stopping them from still entering the city.

"Right, b*tch! It's time we start sealing up this sewer entrance!" Alexei said as he closed the gate and locked it to slow the slimes down a bit. "Start looking for materials to temporarily block the entrance! Just make sure we can open it up again once this f*cking horde has gone!"

"Yes, Sir!" Liana responded while dodging a sewer slime before looking for any kind of material to block the entrance.

[Liana and Alexei at a sewer entrance in Scribel City, trying to temporarily block the entrance]

OOC: @GM New Objective: Temporarily block sewer entrances to stop slimes entering the city. 0/4

X

Nivateth

"Functioning ears are a commodity hard to come by. I suggest you close em."
after hearing this, Niv's ears fold and lay flat on her head while she continues to stab green slimes "well hey, at least i got used to the smell."

Bochi

after hearing this, Niv's ears fold and lay flat on her head while she continues to stab green slimes "well hey, at least i got used to the smell."
"Never been inside a dragon's throat before? It smells a lot worse than it sounds like. And who are you, anyway?"

Having finished her end of the agreement, the avid tea-lover was stirring her cup to get it to the right warmth.

Nivateth

"Never been inside a dragon's throat before? It smells a lot worse than it sounds like. And who are you, anyway?"

Having finished her end of the agreement, the avid tea-lover was stirring her cup to get it to the right warmth.
"New arrival from another world, former protector of animals, used to have a lot better ability, but the universe is mad at me and my sister for my sister basically making it impossible for life to exist on a certain planet."

Epsil

"New arrival from another world, former protector of animals, used to have a lot better ability, but the universe is mad at me and my sister for my sister basically making it impossible for life to exist on a certain planet."
"Wheres your sister then?", Adsall interjected. "Did she come with you?"

Epsil

"Hey I need some help here! I need to barricade the sewers, so can you get some materials and then help me prop it up? Don't worry about the building, I can handle that!", Adsall yelled. "I've taken some wood and reinforced it, but I don't think it'll last."