Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

Nivateth

Hey I need some help here! I need to barricade the sewers, so can you get some materials and then help me prop it up? Don't worry about the building, I can handle that!
"i can go around and search for materials, but sadly right now my body isnt made for picking up stuff like that."

Bochi

"New arrival from another world, former protector of animals, used to have a lot better ability, but the universe is mad at me and my sister for my sister basically making it impossible for life to exist on a certain planet."
"Well, that's your fault then. Can't have people going around and causing needless chaos."

Behaving as if she'd not done any of those before, the Qliphat sipped her now-cooled tea and nodded wisely.
"Hey I need some help here! I need to barricade the sewers, so can you get some materials and then help me prop it up? Don't worry about the building, I can handle that!", Adsall yelled. "I've taken some wood and reinforced it, but I don't think it'll last."
"I refuse."

Epsil

"i can go around and search for materials, but sadly right now my body isnt made for picking up stuff like that."
"I can't move right now, the barricade is barely holding."

Nivateth

"That's a shame. I hope you two get reunited."
"if i die i wont really die, i get recombined with Nia and Nia goes on a rampage against whatever killed me. in the case of the world getting destroyed it was the fact that that world was really bad."

Epsil

"if i die i wont really die, i get recombined with Nia and Nia goes on a rampage against whatever killed me. in the case of the world getting destroyed it was the fact that that world was really bad."
"Well you better not die then!", Adsall laughingly said. "Shit, the woods breaking. Brace yourselves another wave of rock slimes are coming."

Nivateth

Niv starts emitting and orange glow "would heating up something work? for offense against rock slimes i mean. because that's the only real magic i have right now."

Bochi

"Will you do it if I say please?", Adsall asked hopingly.
"I like the politeness, but no. I see no benefits in that proposal for me, and the thought of doing charity makes me want to hurl."
"Well you better not die then!", Adsall laughingly said. "Shit, the woods breaking. Brace yourselves another wave of rock slimes are coming."
"Good luck~"

A finger on her lips, Ellania grinned sadistically.

"If they spill out too much, a defenceless lady such as myself would be a little frightened~"

Epsil

Niv starts emitting and orange glow "would heating up something work? for offense against rock slimes i mean. because that's the only real magic i have right now."
"I like the politeness, but no. I see no benefits in that proposal for me, and the thought of doing charity makes me want to hurl."

"Good luck~"

A finger on her lips, Ellania grinned sadistically.

"If they spill out too much, a defenceless lady such as myself would be a little frightened~"

With a loud crack, the barricade broke. 4 Rock slimes emerged from the wreckage.

"I'm going to go fetch some materials, and manpower! Good Luck! ", Adsall yelled, as he quickly left.

OOC: I need to sleep soon, so it might be a bit abrupt.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Aaaargh! Why do I always have to do the menial work!" Clive shouted as he headed for another village near the horde to help them evacuate.

Getting there, he saw the slimes were already in it - with people panicking and screaming. The city guard revealed a wry smile as he really didn't want to fight those slimes but knew the civilians needed protecting. Seeing a pretty woman tripping over with a slime converging on her, he breathed deeply before charging at the slime with his burza-coated spear.

"Raaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!" He stabbed the slime - killing it - and then held a hand out to the woman to help her up, "Don't worry, pretty lady! I'm a city guard sent to help evacuate the villages!"

The woman gave a sigh of relief before hugging Clive and kissing him on the cheek in thanks, then ran away from the slimes. The young man held a hand to his blushing cheek with a silly smile on his face, "Hehehe, so soft~" He then saw other people were struggling and tried his best to help evacuated them all from the village.

[City Guard Clive evacuating a village near the horde]

@GM Evacuating villages with an NPC city guard.

X

Himekawa

She felt so tired... resting would be nice at this time. taking one dip in the lake, melting into one...

It was a pity that this city has no large body of water. She felt like she would melt into a puddle of water for that day somewhere, and it would be better than maintaining her shape.

Please... no more. She thought on her mind, as she killed the slimes on the city. Yet... yet... why did this city have so many slime!?

it was obviously from the invasion. She rationalized herself. Then a part of her feel like they should just explode. stabbing this one, that one. She needed to rest...

A purple one appeared in front of her. why? Why must it come out? She wanted to rest, please.

She tried stabbing at it. It solidified its skin before she could pierce it. Then it spout a water jet on her.

Taking the water into her body, she stab it once again. Once again. Once again. Why won't you die!?

using her hydrokinesis, she spun the spear... and pierced it. But, somehow, it recovered its body as she took out the spear. What should she do to kill it? Why was this slime so hard to kill?

Enough. That slime overstayed its welcome. She had no more patience to give at this moment. Once again, she stab at it, giving her spear a rotation. As its body was pierced, she put as much water as she could inside it.

Bloom. She made ice spear from the water, coming to all direction. Making extra sure she destroyed its core, she left.

@GM purple slime on the city?

Nivateth

"okay, looks like i have to try this." the orange glow starts focusing on her daggers and she stabs into a rock slime "not as efficient as i'd like but its better than nothing."

Bochi

With a loud crack, the barricade broke. 4 Rock slimes emerged from the wreckage.

"I'm going to go fetch some materials, and manpower! Good Luck! ", Adsall yelled, as he quickly left.

OOC: I need to sleep soon, so it might be a bit abrupt.
"Oh, noes~ What am I to do against such scary creatures~?"

Laughing lightly, Ellania took flight and hovered above the roofs, looking at the barricade and the slimes below.
"okay, looks like i have to try this." the orange glow starts focusing on her daggers and she stabs into a rock slime "not as efficient as i'd like but its better than nothing."
"Good luck! I'll leave them all to you~"

In the meantime, the 'scared' lady did the best she could think of in such a situation. She enjoyed her cup of tea.

Nivateth

Laughing lightly, Ellania took flight and hovered above the roofs, looking at the barricade and the slimes below.
"Good luck! I'll leave them all to you~"

In the meantime, the 'scared' lady did the best she could think of in such a situation. She enjoyed her cup of tea.
Niv snickers at the lady who is obviously trolling her. "Well good luck with your tea then" she says as she finishes off the first slime.

Bochi

Niv snickers at the lady who is obviously trolling her. "Well good luck with your tea then" she says as she finishes off the first slime.
"Why, thank you. I'll be cheering for you, so do your best."

This was followed by quiet sipping as Ellania casted her eyes skyward. Truth to be told, the whole raid was starting to get dull for her, and there'd been almost no action. Sure, there were lots of slimes outside the walls, but none of them had managed to breach the walls yet. She was almost tempted to blow a hole in the wall to make a path inside---but that'd get her into trouble with the city's laws. Which wasn't much of an issue, actually, but still, it was the spirit of the matter.

I wonder if that massive purple slime-worm thing I saw earlier managed to burrow underneath the walls yet?

Nivateth

Niv continues, moving on from the second slime to the third, it takes her a couple of minutes for each slime but she still finishes off all four
"good god, i dont know how you people survive on such little power."
OOC: Niv Kill Count: 8
@GM

Epsil

"So that was an Ojou-san, how weird. That tea looked tasty though.", Adsall murmured to himself. He instinctively went to the blacksmiths, and rapidly rapped the door.

"Hey open up! I need help!"

The door abruptly opened and A large muscular arm yanked Adsall inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOY? STAYING IN THE OPEN LIKE THAT.", the old greybearded man yelled at him.

"I have a plan to stop the Slime hoard, but I need your help. Pleaseeee", Adsall pleaded.

"Go on then. Whats this plan of yours?", the man asked.

"Most of the slimes in the city are coming in through the sewers. If we barricade the sewers, the slimes should stop coming in. Quite simple really."

"Hmmm..." The blacksmith pondered the idea, scratching his chin. "That might work."

"MEN! We have a job to do. Its gonna be risky, but if it goes right, we can stop the slime hoard in our city. Now you are all not soldiers, so I won't force any of you to come. You Apprentices are going to sit this one out as well. No Ifs or Buts. You're young, you've got a whole life to experience. Now whoever wants to come with me to help this young boy with his plan, get your hammers, grab some metal, and get ready to move!" The Old man inspiringly shouted.

The senior blacksmiths quickly picked up their hammers, and went to grab the materials. Some adult blacksmiths also picked up their hammers, those that didn't had their reasons.

"Now then! Towards the Sewer Gate!", The old man yelled as he opened the door and charged towards the sewers. "Oh and grab that lil'un as well."

A senior blacksmith grabbed Adsall and slung him on his shoulder like a bag of flour.

"Wait, I can run put me dooooooooooowwwnnnn.", Adsall screamed.

Nivateth

"Now then! Towards the Sewer Gate!", The old man yelled as he opened the door and charged towards the sewers. "Oh and grab that lil'un as well."

A senior blacksmith grabbed Adsall and slung him on his shoulder like a bag of flour.

"Wait, I can run put me dooooooooooowwwnnnn.", Adsall screamed.
Niv sees the incapacitated Adsall "I know that feel." she says that while stabbing green slimes with her daggers glowing orange.