Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

InsertName

I've finally finished repairing my left arm, just as we hears a loud bang from downstairs. I tell Gobo and Spring to investigate the problem, they both nod and quickly head to the stairs. Not long after they left I hear from Gobo.

"(Slimes here, Master!)" Gobo shouted

"No rest for the weary, I guess" I sighed

I picked up my spear and looked at my new arm.

"Guess no better time to try you to out then now" I smiled as I rushed down stairs.

I can see Pierre and the patrons in the Tavern were fighting against the group of slimes. Look's like the slime's crushed the front door barricade they made.

"Gobo go grab our things, were going to escape and head towards the nearest temple!" I yelled

I hop on Spring and start going forward and stabbing the cores of the oncoming slimes, until I meet up with Pierre.

"Pierre! We need to break out of the Tavern and head towards the nearest temple." I said.

"Guess it's time to go then... Goodbye my little Home" Pierre sighed

Pierre hopped unto a nearby table, to talk to all the patrons fighting.

"Everyone were going to make a break for it, too the nearest temple!" Pierre shouted

Gobo came back with our supplies and we got ready for our escape.

---------
I explain to my escape plan to Pierre and he looks at me confused.

"Is that your best plan" Pierre asked

"Don't worry with my magic and you body it's sure fire plan" I smiled.

"Well okay then let's go for it" Pierre sighed

I cast a 3 layered Light Barrier upon Pierre.

"Everyone get ready to go!" I shout

Pierre gets ready in running posture.

"Okay here we go! 3...2...1...GO!" I yell

Pierre bee-lines it too the front entrance, bulldozing slimes, upon slimes, to make a way out. As he make a path to the exit, I quickly cast 2 Light Walls to keep path safe from the slime's attacking.

The patrons quickly run between my 2 Light Walls, while the slimes constantly attack them. I take a look at the last patron exiting and now it was only our turn to go now.

"Spring Go!" I tell her

Spring rushes forth quickly between the 2 Light walls and were able to safely exit from the Tavern. All we needed now was to get the temple in one piece.

Pierre's on his last Light Barrier, while fighting the slime's from outside with the patrons.

"Pierre, I'm out. Lets go!" I quickly say

---------
Luckily no problems arose from getting to the Temple. Mostly just common slimes, seems like some of the more tougher slimes were already thankfully killed. We start getting our group acclimated to the situation at the Temple. Hopefully everything will be okay from now on.

| BigGreen: Scribel Tavern and Scribel Temple|

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Alright alright, I'm too tired to play around with you right now, and no touching!" She swatted his hand away with a slight smile at her friend's antics, though careful to control her strength and not actually hurt him.

"I've been through worse Julrik, you know this. I don't believe you haven't read about all my recent adventures." She laughed as she smiled at his sister politely. After getting off Sable, her golden bird companion, she sat herself down on a nearby chair before continuing.

"So what's the situation? Is the city faring okay?"
"Ah~! Ever the fiery cold beauty I fell in love with~" Julrik said as he kissed the hand that had been swatted away while staring at the woman. "You have no idea how much pain I've been in from reading your reports, my love~! What's this about going out with another man?! How could he ever compare to my wonderful, handsome self~? You deserve better than a stinky pirate, my darling~"

Hejlikka sighed before pushing her brother out of the way and smiling wryly, "From what I've heard from reports, the slimes controlling the horde have been destroyed but we are now having to deal with the slimes from the sewers. There was also word of the South Wall and Gate close to breaching - if it hadn't already, although you just came from there so you'd probably know more about that. As for the civilians...there have been a lot of injuries and deaths. I heard of an adventurer who had spurred the apothecaries to make medicine for everyone and is currently driving in a cart around the city to help those in need." She pushed her glasses up, "I think that about sums it up, Miss El Friliti."

X

Nivateth

"Ah~! Ever the fiery cold beauty I fell in love with~" Julrik said as he kissed the hand that had been swatted away while staring at the woman. "You have no idea how much pain I've been in from reading your reports, my love~! What's this about going out with another man?! How could he ever compare to my wonderful, handsome self~? You deserve better than a stinky pirate, my darling~"
"ew, yeah, not letting him touch my ears ever again." she mutters under her breath her hair turns a bright color of orange and a slight sizzling noise can be heard as steam comes from her head while even the oils off his skin get boiled off her fur.

FlutterOfCrows

"ew, yeah, not letting him touch my ears ever again." she mutters under her breath her hair turns a bright color of orange and a slight sizzling noise can be heard as steam comes from her head while even the oils off his skin get boiled off her fur.
Dust is wondering if the fox girl is some kind of furnace or something. With how much noise and smoke is rising from the lass. As Dust suppress his presence down to a trace, as he enters into the guild, hiding amongst the shadows of the place. watching all that is going down, waiting to see where things may go.
-----------
Dust, at Adventurer's guild

Feathers95

Felicia El Freliti - Level 9 | (10035/9000) EXP | Rank E
"all i really did was run between the guild, the temple, and the now barricaded sewer to kill slimes, from what i could see there were a lot at first but they seemed to have decreased."
"They've infested the city this deeply already?" Felicia frowned as she pondered the situation.
"When I guess you don't need a refill?"
"I'm probably going to rest up for a bit before I go back out there, so I don't need a refill at the moment, but maybe later." She smiled in thanks.

Hejlikka sighed before pushing her brother out of the way and smiling wryly, "From what I've heard from reports, the slimes controlling the horde have been destroyed but we are now having to deal with the slimes from the sewers. There was also word of the South Wall and Gate close to breaching - if it hadn't already, although you just came from there so you'd probably know more about that. As for the civilians...there have been a lot of injuries and deaths. I heard of an adventurer who had spurred the apothecaries to make medicine for everyone and is currently driving in a cart around the city to help those in need." She pushed her glasses up, "I think that about sums it up, Miss El Friliti."

X
"Well, at least he respects my boundaries." Felicia teased as she rubbed her forehead, faintly remembering Julrik's overzealous attempts at seducing her in the past. "I'm just using him to solidify my position as a Red Serpent, nothing more." She smiled vaguely as she rubbed Sable's feathery head.

Listening attentively to his far more professional sister, Felicia pondered silently for a moment as she digested the new information. "Sewer slimes huh? We should've thought about that beforehand..." She muttered quietly. "Yes, the Southern Wall has been breached, hence there's not only slimes from the sewers in the city anymore. It's good to hear that the apothecaries are helping though... I think I'll go stand guard at one of the temples just in case the injured/the healers are attacked." She concluded, finally deciding on her next plan of action.

After getting some healing from Hejlikka, plain out refusing Julrik's help because she knew that he would definitely exploit the situation, Felicia set out for the local temple, giving a friendly wave of farewell to the others in the guildhall.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Putting the last box on the pile of many boxes and barrels covering the sewer gate, Liana collapsed on the ground while breathing heavily. The sun had long since risen in the sky and the new-born vampire felt exceptionally drained.

"Get up, lazy b*tch! There are other sewer entrances to block up!" Alexei shouted while kicking the young woman in the leg hard. His bandages were soaked in blood, which made Liana feel even more strained as she desperately tried to resist the urge to tear them off and lick his wounds. "Don't look at me like that you whore, it's disgusting!" The scarred man then stormed off with his billhook and headed for the nearest sewer entrance in the West part of the city.

"...Yes...Sir..." Liana responded in a detached voice - her eyes a dull red as her body moved sluggishly behind the man with her own billhook in her drooping hand.

[Liana and Alexei heading from the North Sewer Entrance to the West Sewer Entrance]

@GM Closed/blocked a sewer entrance.

X

Siostar

"hm?" Niv turns towards Dust "that's strange" her hair stops glowing and the noise stops. "i felt confusion from over there."
"It might be a spirit."
"I'm probably going to rest up for a bit before I go back out there, so I don't need a refill at the moment, but maybe later." She smiled in thanks.
"Well, at least he respects my boundaries." Felicia teased as she rubbed her forehead, faintly remembering Julrik's overzealous attempts at seducing her in the past. "I'm just using him to solidify my position as a Red Serpent, nothing more." She smiled vaguely as she rubbed Sable's feathery head.

Listening attentively to his far more professional sister, Felicia pondered silently for a moment as she digested the new information. "Sewer slimes huh? We should've thought about that beforehand..." She muttered quietly. "Yes, the Southern Wall has been breached, hence there's not only slimes from the sewers in the city anymore. It's good to hear that the apothecaries are helping though... I think I'll go stand guard at one of the temples just in case the injured/the healers are attacked." She concluded, finally deciding on her next plan of action.

After getting some healing from Hejlikka, plain out refusing Julrik's help because she knew that he would definitely exploit the situation, Felicia set out for the local temple, giving a friendly wave of farewell to the others in the guildhall.
"May the invisible stars bless you with great fortune," I prayed for the female warrior.

FlutterOfCrows

"It might be a spirit."
"May the invisible stars bless you with great fortune," I prayed for the female warrior.
"hm?" Niv turns towards Dust "that's strange" her hair stops glowing and the noise stops. "i felt confusion from over there."
Dust wonders if it should reveal himself, or just wait till the Fox-lady and the Masked Sorcerer turn away before he attempts to move along.
Though he does decide half-way through his first thought, to just be patient and observe the two instead, focusing on the perceptive fox-lady between the two, curiosity and an alien form of intrigue forming, as his thoughts scatter and reform.
As Dust continues waiting.

Nivateth

Dust wonders if it should reveal himself, or just wait till Fox-lady and the Masked Sorcerer turn away before he attempts to move along.
Though does decide half-way through his first thought, to just be patient and observe the two instead, focusing on the perceptive fox-lady, curiosity and an alien form of intrigue form, as Dust waits.

Niv just mutters and turns back around "well, whoevers hiding doesnt seem to have any malice so whatever."

Nivateth

"well. i think its about time for my break to be over." her body starts glowing orange and she walks out after unsheathing her daggers "ill go patrol all around. seeya"
[Niv exits the guild and heads towards the southern wall]

Siostar

Dust wonders if it should reveal himself, or just wait till the Fox-lady and the Masked Sorcerer turn away before he attempts to move along.
Though he does decide half-way through his first thought, to just be patient and observe the two instead, focusing on the perceptive fox-lady between the two, curiosity and an alien form of intrigue forming, as his thoughts scatter and reform.
As Dust continues waiting.
I looked around the guild for a while and managed to find a bit of sugar used for tea. I poured some on a cup and placed it on the general spot the fox-eared girl has looked at before.

"I heard that spirits and fairies like sugar or honey."
"well. i think its about time for my break to be over." her body starts glowing orange and she walks out after unsheathing her daggers "ill go patrol all around. seeya"
[Niv exits the guild and heads towards the southern wall]
"May the invisible stars grant you a safe return," I gave her a silent prayer.

Last edited:

Nivateth

Niv checks her bag for the Jar of burza "whoops, forgot it"
[Niv heads back to the guild, killing any slime on her way there and arrives]
"Forgot the Burza..."
she walks back up to the masked sorcerer

Siostar

Niv checks her bag for the Jar of burza "whoops, forgot it"
[Niv heads back to the guild, killing any slime on her way there and arrives]
"Forgot the Burza..."
she walks back up to the masked sorcerer
"Oh, that's right!" I took a jar of soap-ask-mix and gave it to the girl, "I wish you good luck, miss Niv."

Nivateth

"lets try this again..." she draws her daggers and they glow orange and she walks away.
[Niv walks to the south wall, killing any slimes in her way]

FlutterOfCrows

I looked around the guild for a while and managed to find find a bit of sugar used for tea. I poured some on a cup and placed it on the general spot the fox-eared girl has looked at before.

"I heard that spirits and fairies like sugar or honey."

Dust ponders further, as this masked boy confused Dust for a spirit or the fae folk, whether to take insult or to decide to tell the truth. Though before he finishes his own thoughts, Dust instead decides to speak, instinctively deciding to teach the boy is better than bravado or disappointment, for neither would give this boy something to think, rather than focus on what Dust is.
As his presence is thin as the wind, with a voice that is changing as it speaks, a deep to a soft light tone, with a polite tone."Though I appreciate the gesture, I truly do, for most think of me in disgust, even now.
I think you should save it for true fae folk and spirits, rather than an anomaly like myself.
As such a gesture to a child of the Scattered Ones, is just strange to take.
For no matter how fae-like we are, or how beneficial our presence to the despairing folk of worlds.
we are still foreign, just like the stars."

Last edited:

Siostar

Dust ponders further, as this masked boy confused Dust for a spirit or the fae folk, whether to take insult or to decide to tell the truth. Though before he finishes his own thoughts, Dust instead decides to speak, instinctively deciding to teach the boy is better than bravado or disappointment, for neither would give this boy something to think, rather than focus on what Dust is.
As his presence is thin as the wind, with a voice that is changing as it speaks, a deep to a soft light tone, with a polite tone."Though I appreciate the gesture, I truly do, for most think of me in disgust, even now.
I think you should save it for true fae folk and spirits, rather than an anomaly like myself.
As such a gesture to a child of the Scattered Ones, is just strange to take.
For no matter how fae-like we are, or how beneficial our presence to the despairing
we are still foreign, just like the stars."
Oh, so it wasn't a spirit?

"Sorry, I didn't know what existence you were, but I don't plan to deny you of a treat, just because you are not one of the fairies or spirits.
Hmm... but if you like something else, I will try to remember it for another time."

Nivateth

[Niv gets to the south wall.] "well that certainly seems like a threat..." she says looking at a destroyed section of wall while fighting off some slimes "how fecund are the slimes if they can reproduce enough to do something like this?"