Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Nivateth

evaluated
> > >
Missing Children [SC0206]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Niv walks in, her tail is kinda ruffled, she mutters "Why do kids enjoy messing with tails so much?"

Found a missing child this time. i found him by running through the city looking for confusion or fear, i checked the sewer gates first, i don't know why but some kids like that stuff, then i checked the inner parts to the outer parts of the city, spiraling out from the center. Kid was hiding around the shopping district, i'm not exactly sure why. he calmed down when i let him pet me. that's all well and good, he's been returned to his family.

Last edited:

Zero300

REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Title: Investigate the Blight
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Find out what causes the Forest Blights, or obtain a clue towards it.
  • Find out ways to better clear the blights themselves.
Description: A semi-regular occurrence at the area near Scribel is that a blight will occur, in which plants will suddenly get infected by evil and start spreading that infection to the nearby plants, being able to take over the whole forest if nothing is done about it.
While it doesn't happen too often, the difficulty in handling those matters and the fact they could take over a whole forest if left unchecked, led to the guild even needing a permanent quest to handle them.
We'd like you to investigate what cause those issues, and if possible find a solution to them.
Updates: One of the possible causes might be that evil spirits are corrupting the forest's lands and need to be cleansed!
Rewards:
  • EXP: 250
  • Money: 30G
Character: Jack
Level: 8
Race: Ghost
Class: Scout
Quest: Investigate the Blight

So there was the problem with the Blight affecting the nearby vegetation surrounding Scribel City. Jack patrolled around the perimeter of the city and sensed some evil aura coming from behind the city walls of the Noble district. As it turned out, Jack saw that patches of grass and flowers have been corrupted and tainted with devilish energy.

Trying to find a way to clear the Blight, Jack decided to absorb the evil energy. The ghost approached the Blighted area and started soul sucking the plants, but instead of targeting a soul, Jack targeted the evil aura. As expected, he was able to absorb the aura. The areas he absorbed cleared up but the grass had wilted away. It seemed that when Jack used soul suction, not only did he absorbed the evil aura, he also absorbed the life from the plants.

After absorbing the evil aura, Jack could sense similar taints from the other patches of Blight. In addition, he could sense something similar appearing from within the city walls. Jack followed the sensation until he arrived at a mansion in the Noble district. Upon entering, he found out that the owner of the mansion was Troll from the cultist group who were sacrificing children. And the Blight...it was the evil residue leftover from sacrificial rituals!

Jack hurried back to the guild to report his findings.

Zero300

APPRAISED
T-t-tools for F-farming Only! Trust Me!!
Sponsor: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'Location: Scribel CityLevel: 6 & aboveRank: E
Objective
  • Craft, buy, Steal, or Obtain, the following Items for Adventurer Reciful.
    • Sickle
    • PitchFork
    • Hoe
    • Shovel
I've been wanting Farming tools! You see... F-For farming of course what else! Yo-you see its cool & stuff! Right...farming I mean... Aha-ahahaha~

...Eh!?...W-w-why All of a sudden!!

Umm umm you see... Mmmmmm... c-cause I like to do farming for a change!!!... D-d-don't you think its f-fun? R-right right!!

To harvest ones life!..
I MEAN!!! Plants! PLANTS!!! Like Wheats, grass, corns or whatever you know! Those type of stuffs!! Aha hahahaha!!!

Nothing suspicious nope nothing at all!!

Rewards

• Experience: 55,(100),(155),(250),
  • Gold coins: 50G,(80G),(110G),(130G)
Quest: T-t-tools for F-farming Only! Trust Me!!

Stealing a sickle, a pitchfork, a hoe, and a shovel required adventurers of level 6 or above? Jack couldn't believe his ghostly eyes when he read the quest request. Seemed easy enough. Since farmers were level one, they won't notice someone like him even if they had a special skill. Jack took up on the quest and headed towards a nearby farm.

There, he found the necessary tools. Since it wasn't harvesting season, the tools were left in a shed and locked shut. However, as a ghost, what's a locked door going to do to him? Jack phased through the shed and searched for the necessary items. Each item found, Jack would phase it out. Finally, all four items were found and phased out. Jack carried the phased out items and left the shed.

The ghost brought the items back to the guild, phased them back into physical objects, and handed them to @Reciful.

Last edited:

Zero300

REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Hostage Situation [SC0601]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Missing Children OR
  • Prerequisite: Tracking the Thieves
  • Investigate the hostage situation.
  • Rescue the hostage.
The guild received a ransom note for a civilian who went missing a few days ago.
We suspect that the civilian has been kidnapped by bandits.
The notice asks for for 5000 G to be delivered to a remote location in the forest within 3 days.
Can we trust you to handle this case before the deadline?
Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G
Quest: Hostage Situation

After taking on this quest, Jack headed towards the remote location in the forest as indicated by the bandits' notice. However, no one was there. Could this location actually be a meeting place between the two parties? If that's the case, then the bandits must be somewhere nearby. Jack closed his eyes and started sensing for any signs of death. After all, for bandits to live in the forest all day and all night, they had definitely hunted and killed something for sustenance.

Soon, Jack noticed a large number of deaths somewhere further north of the forest. Jack quickly hovered over and found a large group of around 30 bandits. Ten of them were busy cleaning and preparing boar and deer meat for a late lunch. Jack looked around him and saw the hostage - a child with dirty brown hair and green eyes. The young boy was tied up and gagged. There were two guards looking after him. Jack waited a while as he watched the bandits prepare their food.

Finally, the food was done. The bandits all surrounded the ten or so pots of meat stew. Even the bandits guarding the boy rushed over without a care for their hostage. Perfect chance! Jack rushed over and phased the ropes from the boy's body before possessing the boy. After forcefully calming down the body, Jack silently crept away from the encampment.

Before the bandits realized what had happened, Jack had controlled the boy and ran out of the forest. Without feeling tired or stopping, Jack urged the boy into the city gates and into the guild before releasing his control over the young child. The boy collapsed with no energy to spare while a healer helped heal the boy of scrapes and bruises and fed him some water and food.

Soon, the child was reunited with his family while Jack turned in his quest report.

Zero300

REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Forest Blight [SC0602]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Search the forest for Blight.
  • Exterminate a Blighted area.
  • Do not burn down the whole forest.
Forest Blights are awakened plants that have been tainted by evil.
They are infectious, meaning a diseased plant will spread to healthy forest.
While not weak individually, wandering through a small forest of Blight can be dangerous.
You'd never know when the tree stump you're standing on suddenly tries to kill you.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
Quest: Forest Blight

As investigated earlier on the Blight found near the city, one of the causes were due to contamination of vegetation with miasmic residue from cult sacrificial rituals. Since this dense miasma can be carried to other places via the wind, the forest was one of the areas that have been constantly affected.

Well, it was time to eat.

Jack rushed over to the forest and searched for that sweet taste of evil. Soon, using his ghostly senses, he found an area filled with Blight. The trees, the grasses, even the bushes were overtaken. Jack got to work quickly. He started soul sucking the evil out of the vegetation until none were left. It was like eating junk food. Delicious but not really healthy.

Once the area was cleared of Blight, the vegetation had died but that can be regrown after a few months. Jack, on the other hand, headed back to the guild with a bloated stomach.

Reciful

EVALUATION

REQUIRES APPRAISAL

Character
: Jack
Quest: T-t-tools for F-farming Only! Trust Me!!

Stealing a sickle, a pitchfork, a hoe, and a shovel required adventurers of level 6 or above? Jack couldn't believe his ghostly eyes when he read the quest request. Seemed easy enough. Since farmers were level one, they won't notice someone like him even if they had a special skill. Jack took up on the quest and headed towards a nearby farm.

There, he found the necessary tools. Since it wasn't harvesting season, the tools were left in a shed and locked shut. However, as a ghost, what's a locked door going to do to him? Jack phased through the shed and searched for the necessary items. Each item found, Jack would phase it out. Finally, all four items were found and phased out. Jack carried the phased out items and left the shed.

The ghost brought the items back to the guild, phased them back into physical objects, and handed them to @Reciful.

Hi there

With this... Soon it will help me use it to harvest... Souls soon *Giggles*

Now the Guild won't complain about me steal stuff... It a commission request after all ehehe Ehehehhe Ė̴̟̭̽H̸̛̖̮͖̠ȅ̶̪̈́͑̀̄H̶͙̭̆̈̈ȩ̶̲̅H̴̤̀̾͐̈́e̴̡̲̠͛̈́h̷̨͓͍̀e̷̩̽̈́Ḣ̴͔̯͔̈́̂͘Ē̶̺͖̆͜H̷̞͍̑̈́͗͆è̸͈̣͓͒e̷̢͈̮̒̏͝ë̸̖͔͖̊́̂͘h̵̭͒̓͜Ḧ̸̢̹̗̱̿

( Reciful giggled as thick Ominous pitch black aura of fear & death surrounded her body )

Rewards
Experience
: 250
Money: 130

Reciful

APPRAISED

Smuggling the Goods [SR0402]
  • Sponsor: Gang Boss
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Gang Initiation, Merchant Guild License (Scribel)
  • Pick up a shipment of contraband.
  • Deliver the contraband to a dealer in another city.
  • Do not get caught smuggling.
We picked up some contraband earlier this week.Drugs… poisons… all kinds of nice fluffy black market stuff.It can fetch a good price if we sell it to the right client.You’ve got a Merchant License, right? Know any other towns or cities?Masquerade as a merchant and get this shipment to our dealer! Rewards:
  • Money: 60 G

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Level: 9 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of chaos

Quest report:
Traveling at night I temporary went back to Scrible not because I finally went back, but because of a illegal transaction.

Wearing My Blood red Cloak hiding My face with a hood I move unnoticeably within the Darkness of night.

Finally I reach the meeting place for the transaction... I casted a Spell that covered My entire self with a jet black darkness just to be cautious making sure no one shall Recognize me.

Finally a group of similarly Cloaked guys appear they are Member of the "Golden Rose Syndicate" a criminal guild that operates in Scrible & other cities surrounding it.

Buying from me "The demonic Cauldron of black souls" this is a cursed item we contraband in the black market few weeks ago... After the transaction is done we quickly shatter & partway without any unnecessary words thus a very quick deal is completed.... Thus I went back to Spire Reef earning 250,000 Gold coin & bunch of Precious jewels in that Transaction alone.

But I wonder what a human criminal guild need with such a dangerous demonic cursed Item that mainly deals with souls.... Oh well I don't care anyway.

Last edited:

Reciful

APPRAISED

Beat ‘em up! [SR0405]
  • Sponsor: Gang Boss
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Gang Initiation
  • Form a party with some of your gang members.
  • Visit the rival shopkeeper’s store.
  • Give them a nice polite “greeting”.
  • Note: Feel free to break stuff if you like!
I got another job for my favorite lil’ gangster!One of our merchant buddies got in a dispute with a rival shopkeeper.Obviously, we gotta stick up for our pals, right? Flex that muscle!Let’s pay that rude shopkeeper a visit and give ‘em a nice “greeting”.If they bring their own thugs, be prepared for some company! Rewards:

Race: Children of Chaos

QUEST REPORT
*Knock**knock*

No one Opened the door.

*Knock**knock*

............(silence)

*Knock**knock**knock**knock**knock*!!!

"What the fck do you want!! Huuuh!!! you noisy shit!!"

"Mana of the world gather, be tainted By Darkness...[Dark Impulsion] " Reciful greeted the man with a offensive spell incantation.

*guaaah!?*

The door shattered to pieces as the Adult man is send flying clashing into the wall By a Pure Black Energy that push him away.

Entering the building, Reciful & few other gang member occupied the first floor of the store.

"Fanny!!... Daniel, Sandria Help! Fanny is hurt!!"
"Wha.. Fanny!! What happened!! You! Who are you people!!"
"What happening!!?"

Soon after 3 more people rush downstairs a Adult man, Woman & a teenager girl.

"Who are we?" Reciful said as she slightly tilted her head.

Then Reciful Showed her Left arm as she Pointed the tattoo Engrave in her alabaster white skin... A tattoo of a dragon & Snake covering her entire Left Arm.

"!? A gang!!? Why!!?"
"What do you people need from us! What did we do to you!!!"

The two Adult shouted at Reciful & attempted to Approach her while the teenager girl is busy applying healing Potion on the incapacitated man who opened the door.

"Restrain these two" Reciful ordered her fellow gang members with a quiet yet cold tone.

Immediately they Captured the two adults pushing them into the wooden floor.

"Who are you!! Release us you bastards!! Who are you!! What gang are affiliated!! Don't you know we have the Bac---" the Adult male keep Shouting but He is interrupt.

*Guah!!?" A kick on his face the Man is made to silent, as Reciful Gestured by raising her hand to her Gang members ordering to make the man shut up.

"Daniel!!"
"Daniel!!"

The two female shouted.

"Who we are & what gang were affiliated is not important.... You see we're here for a greetings, Hello" Reciful Ignored the tension & confusion of the situation as she began the speak.

Reciful sit upon a wooden chair placed by a gang member for her.

"You have a wonderful shop... What a nice ambience, so nice... Too nice for a city like this" Reciful looks around while sitting muttering her opinion on shops interior.

"Bitch! You bitch release us!!!"
"Why are you doing this!"

Reciful looks down at them who is pinned on the floor, her face is hidden in under her hood the ignoring their plea she began to speak again.

"A week ago a commotion occured, in this particular area.... A dispute about selling expired Medical equipment~" Reciful said as she put her index finger before her face as if emphasizing something.

"!!..... So its that shitty pig!!!! That fat asshole Echiguoya the one called for you!!!!" Said by the man named Daniel who is kicked in the face awhile ago.

"That right its not our fault!!"
"They are selling expired products!! So we called them out for that!!"
"What wrong with that! Its his fault for Deceiving others"

They complained as they explained their side they have good intentions for messing with one of the shop the gang is affiliated with... Such virtuous sadly this is the city of Spire reef.

".... Hmm? Did I ask for a explanation? What I'm here for is.... To greet you all like this"

Reciful then suddenly take out chopping axe from her shadow & swiftly swing it down chopping the right hand of The female adult who is pinned down.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!"
"Sandria!!!"
"Sandy!!!"

Then Reciful snap her finger's, immediately the other gang members began to trash around the shop messing Everything inside.

After a few minutes they finally stop the shop is completely wrecked.

"Remember well this is what it means of your reckless action & unnecessary meddling..... Righteousness & Virtuous doesn't exist in this City"

Reciful leaves accompanied by the other gang members. Behind her is sound of weeping people inside the shop who is just another victim of this Pirate city injustice.

Last edited:

Reciful

APPRAISED
You like 'em whales? [SR0502]
  • Sponsor: Whaling Captain
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Scollywog Grog
  • Join a whaling captain and their crew.
  • Sail into the black sea and search for whales.
  • Fight monster man-eating whales.
  • Slay a whale and bring it back for oil.
Rumor on the docks is that you’re the best scollywog grogger around!You think you’d be up for getting some bigger fish to fry?You can call me Skipper. My crew aint pirates, but we harpoon whales.You heard me! Those monster man-eating whales? Nasty sea bitches!We hunt them and kill them for oil! Sounds thrilling, right? Rewards:
  • Other: N/A

Race: Children Of Chaos

Quest Report:

I temporary joined a crew of whale hunter in one week of My day off as a gang member... Or more precisely i somehow got dragged in the flow & before i knew it..... I'm on board a ship sailing to hunt some whale or something.

It's such a intense Experience, bad weather accompanied by huge tidal waves, Heavy rain storm with large lightning from above. & As if its not enough weird Humanoid sea monsters constantly attack us while our ship is being swiped by the storm.

............when did Catching a single whale became this intense?

When we finally found the whale, but when i finally see the fish we supposedly to fight it just that I can't help myself but act out of character & fcking retort.... I mean

[IT'S NOT A WHALE! ITS A MONSTER!!]

Yes there's no way THAT thing is a fish no way absolutely no way.

I finally understand... Those hardship we went through just to find this whale (who is not a whale) is simply just a dessert compare to actually trying to kill this thing.

Its seriously bothersome.

For 3 day & 3 nights of Extreme fight against a sea monster inside a Stormy sea while losing more than haft of the ship crew & almost losing the ship.

We finally kill THAT sneaky damn giant fish Monster.

I was even force to develop a new magic technique for the sole purpose of killing THAT damn fish. Which allows me to skewer its brain killing it once & for all.

Then finally we went home, fortunately no monster attack us on the way back since we killed the boss monster or so the captain said to me.

.....but seriously this whole fishing things is bothersome... I felt I inserted much effort in this than normal... What's more this week is supposedly My day off? Why I'm I doing this whale hunt thing??

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

Character
: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Race: Children of chaos

Quest report:
Traveling at night I temporary went back to Scrible not because I finally went back, but because of a illegal transaction.

Wearing My Blood red Cloak hiding My face with a hood I move unnoticeably within the Darkness of night.

Finally I reach the meeting place for the transaction... I casted a Spell that covered My entire self with a jet black darkness just to be cautious making sure no one shall Recognize me.

Finally a group of similarly Cloaked guys appear they are Member of the "Golden Rose Syndicate" a criminal guild that operates in Scrible & other cities surrounding it.

Buying from me "The demonic Cauldron of black souls" this is a cursed item we contraband in the black market few weeks ago... After the transaction is done we quickly shatter & partway without any unnecessary words thus a very quick deal is completed.... Thus I went back to Spire Reef earning 250,000 Gold coin & bunch of Precious jewels in that Transaction alone.

But I wonder what a human criminal guild need with such a dangerous demonic cursed Item that mainly deals with souls.... Oh well I don't care anyway.
[Evaluated]
"Ohheh... That's some shady business." :sweating_profusely:
  • Money: 60 G

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

Character
Race: Children of Chaos

QUEST REPORT
*Knock**knock*

No one Opened the door.

*Knock**knock*

............(silence)

*Knock**knock**knock**knock**knock*!!!

"What the fck do you want!! Huuuh!!! you noisy shit!!"

"Mana of the world gather, be tainted By Darkness...[Dark Impulsion] " Reciful greeted the man with a offensive spell incantation.

*guaaah!?*

The door shattered to pieces as the Adult man is send flying clashing into the wall By a Pure Black Energy that push him away.

Entering the building, Reciful & few other gang member occupied the first floor of the store.

"Fanny!!... Daniel, Sandria Help! Fanny is hurt!!"
"Wha.. Fanny!! What happened!! You! Who are you people!!"
"What happening!!?"

Soon after 3 more people rush downstairs a Adult man, Woman & a teenager girl.

"Who are we?" Reciful said as she slightly tilted her head.

Then Reciful Showed her Left arm as she Pointed the tattoo Engrave in her alabaster white skin... A tattoo of a dragon & Snake covering her entire Left Arm.

"!? A gang!!? Why!!?"
"What do you people need from us! What did we do to you!!!"

The two Adult shouted at Reciful & attempted to Approach her while the teenager girl is busy applying healing Potion on the incapacitated man who opened the door.

"Restrain these two" Reciful ordered her fellow gang members with a quiet yet cold tone.

Immediately they Captured the two adults pushing them into the wooden floor.

"Who are you!! Release us you bastards!! Who are you!! What gang are affiliated!! Don't you know we have the Bac---" the Adult male keep Shouting but He is interrupt.

*Guah!!?" A kick on his face the Man is made to silent, as Reciful Gestured by raising her hand to her Gang members ordering to make the man shut up.

"Daniel!!"
"Daniel!!"

The two female shouted.

"Who we are & what gang were affiliated is not important.... You see we're here for a greetings, Hello" Reciful Ignored the tension & confusion of the situation as she began the speak.

Reciful sit upon a wooden chair placed by a gang member for her.

"You have a wonderful shop... What a nice ambience, so nice... Too nice for a city like this" Reciful looks around while sitting muttering her opinion on shops interior.

"Bitch! You bitch release us!!!"
"Why are you doing this!"

Reciful looks down at them who is pinned on the floor, her face is hidden in under her hood the ignoring their plea she began to speak again.

"A week ago a commotion occured, in this particular area.... A dispute about selling expired Medical equipment~" Reciful said as she put her index finger before her face as if emphasizing something.

"!!..... So its that shitty pig!!!! That fat asshole Echiguoya the one called for you!!!!" Said by the man named Daniel who is kicked in the face awhile ago.

"That right its not our fault!!"
"They are selling expired products!! So we called them out for that!!"
"What wrong with that! Its his fault for Deceiving others"

They complained as they explained their side they have good intentions for messing with one of the shop the gang is affiliated with... Such virtuous sadly this is the city of Spire reef.

".... Hmm? Did I ask for a explanation? What I'm here for is.... To greet you all like this"

Reciful then suddenly take out chopping axe from her shadow & swiftly swing it down chopping the right hand of The female adult who is pinned down.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!"
"Sandria!!!"
"Sandy!!!"

Then Reciful snap her finger's, immediately the other gang members began to trash around the shop messing Everything inside.

After a few minutes they finally stop the shop is completely wrecked.

"Remember well this is what it means of your reckless action & unnecessary meddling..... Righteousness & Virtuous doesn't exist in this City"

Reciful leaves accompanied by the other gang members. Behind her is sound of weeping people inside the shop who is just another victim of this Pirate city injustice.
[Evaluated]
"Stuff are crazy over there at the Reef." :blobspearpeek:

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

Character
Race: Children Of Chaos

Quest Report:

I temporary joined a crew of whale hunter in one week of My day off as a gang member... Or more precisely i somehow got dragged in the flow & before i knew it..... I'm on board a ship sailing to hunt some whale or something.

It's such a intense Experience, bad weather accompanied by huge tidal waves, Heavy rain storm with large lightning from above. & As if its not enough weird Humanoid sea monsters constantly attack us while our ship is being swiped by the storm.

............when did Catching a single whale became this intense?

When we finally found the whale, but when i finally see the fish we supposedly to fight it just that I can't help myself but act out of character & fcking retort.... I mean

[IT'S NOT A WHALE! ITS A MONSTER!!]

Yes there's no way THAT thing is a fish no way absolutely no way.

I finally understand... Those hardship we went through just to find this whale (who is not a whale) is simply just a dessert compare to actually trying to kill this thing.

Its seriously bothersome.

For 3 day & 3 nights of Extreme fight against a sea monster inside a Stormy sea while losing more than haft of the ship crew & almost losing the ship.

We finally kill THAT sneaky damn giant fish Monster.

I was even force to develop a new magic technique for the sole purpose of killing THAT damn fish. Which allows me to skewer its brain killing it once & for all.

Then finally we went home, fortunately no monster attack us on the way back since we killed the boss monster or so the captain said to me.

.....but seriously this whole fishing things is bothersome... I felt I inserted much effort in this than normal... What's more this week is supposedly My day off? Why I'm I doing this whale hunt thing??
[Evaluated]
"Feels like Mody Dick."
  • Other: N/A

Broken

Unevaluated

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably! Rewards:
  • Money: n/a

Character: Nos
Level: 1
Class: Vagrant Swordsman
Race: Human
Guild Report:
It's been a few weeks since I left my village, I'm not dead yet so I must be doing something right. Anyways, I was able to find my way to the closest magical gate to Tonia and boy was that a journey. Years of angry alcoholism did not do wonders for my stamina. I felt like a dying camel carrying a group of fat man across the desert. I got lost a few times and almost got captured by some slave traders on the way to the portal, but I escaped. I bet they didn't think a one armed man was that feisty. They probably didn't try very hard to capture me because a one armed slave probably wouldn't sell for that much anyways. After that I was given a helping hand, no pun intended, *Ahem* by a group of traveling merchant and was finally lead to the closest magical portal to Tonia.
It was my first time ever seeing magic, let alone a magical portal that transported someone to another world. After entering the portal I immediately threw up, it felt like someone gut punched me and kicked me in the balls at the same time. I hope my experience with teleportation isn't always like that. That seriously felt horrible the last time I felt like that was, well uh, when I was kicked in the balls and punched in the gut for refusing to pay my bar tab a few years back. Man, that waitress was scary as hell. I digress, I found a the building to what I assume is the adventurer's guild (Looked a hell of a lot nicer then the one at my hometown) and found this quest and started to fill it out. Right now I'm probably looking for somewhere to sleep, it has been a long day. I'll probably look somewhere in the slums to rest up. It wasn't the first time I had to sleep outside (and probably not the last) as long as there is some shade I'll probably survive. [End Report]

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

Character
: Nos
Guild Report:
It's been a few weeks since I left my village, I'm not dead yet so I must be doing something right. Anyways, I was able to find my way to the closest magical gate to Tonia and boy was that a journey. Years of angry alcoholism did not do wonders for my stamina. I felt like a dying camel carrying a group of fat man across the desert. I got lost a few times and almost got captured by some slave traders on the way to the portal, but I escaped. I bet they didn't think a one armed man was that feisty. They probably didn't try very hard to capture me because a one armed slave probably wouldn't sell for that much anyways. After that I was given a helping hand, no pun intended, *Ahem* by a group of traveling merchant and was finally lead to the closest magical portal to Tonia.
It was my first time ever seeing magic, let alone a magical portal that transported someone to another world. After entering the portal I immediately threw up, it felt like someone gut punched me and kicked me in the balls at the same time. I hope my experience with teleportation isn't always like that. That seriously felt horrible the last time I felt like that was, well uh, when I was kicked in the balls and punched in the gut for refusing to pay my bar tab a few years back. Man, that waitress was scary as hell. I digress, I found a the building to what I assume is the adventurer's guild (Looked a hell of a lot nicer then the one at my hometown) and found this quest and started to fill it out. Right now I'm probably looking for somewhere to sleep, it has been a long day. I'll probably look somewhere in the slums to rest up. It wasn't the first time I had to sleep outside (and probably not the last) as long as there is some shade I'll probably survive. [End Report]
[Evaluated]
"Welcome to Scribel City!!" :blob_party:
Reward: 35 EXP​

Broken

Unevaluated

I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep: Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
Quest: I'm not homeless, am I?
Guild Report:
I was planning to sleep outside, but since I didn't really know my way around I went to the tavern next door to the adventurer's guild instead. I was able to score a lodging in the stables in exchange for cleaning the bathroom and dishes. Not much more to say about it besides that the bathroom was pretty filthy but nothing like where I was living before. I slept on a stack of hay in the stables (Some would say that I have a stable living conditions, I crack myself up sometimes.), better than the cold ground I suppose. [End report]

Arcuer

- | Registration | Quest Board | Reception Desk | Freestyle RP | Tavern | Market | Library (Web) | OOC Room | -
Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk
+ + +
Introduction

You've completed a quest already? So fast! Well, let's get started with the reception desk.​
First, I would like you to fill out a Quest Report. A quest report is a narrative about how you accomplished the objectives of your quest. You can write it in any format that you wish, but please try your best to write with neat handwriting!​
Once you've completed a Quest Report, you should post it in this thread and wait for someone to evaluate it. Unfortunately, the Guild is extremely understaffed and we don't employ many receptionists. We rely on peer review to evaluate quest reports. Anybody can evaluate a quest report, but you can't evaluate your own!​
The evaluator gets to decide how much of quest rewards are awarded.​

Quest Report Guidelines
  • Quote the questthat you picked so it is easy for the evaluator to reference it.
    • Note: Guild Quests in the table format will preserve their format if they are copy-pasted (Ctrl+c)
  • Tagging someone to evaluate your quest is recommended, but optional.
  • Please follow ScribbleHub content guidelines and forum rules:
    • Please use a spoiler and warn readers about sensitive content (e.g. gore / sexual content / strong language).
    • Pornographic stories — specifically porn without plot (PWP) — are prohibited per SH gudelines. If desired, please take it to PMs.
    • Age of consent is 18+ per SH gudelines.
    • Illegal sex acts — stories encouraging bestiality or necrophilia — are prohibited per SH guidelines.
    • Stories encouraging nonconsensual sexual content — are prohibited per SH guidelines.

Evaluation Guidelines
  1. Reread the quest description and objectives.
  2. Imagine yourself in the position of the "sponsor" who issued the quest.
  3. Consider if:
    • The objectives of the quest were performed satisfactorily.
    • The quest report is plausible (e.g. the character didn't "fake" or "lie" about something in their quest report).
    • There was any collateral damage.
    • The character demonstrated growth.
  4. Decide if:
    1. Full quest rewards were earned.
    2. Partial quest rewards were earned.
    3. The quest was failed and nothing was earned.
  5. Leave a comment!

Evaluator Salary
  • As a slight incentive to encourage people to evaluate reports, the Adventurer's Guild will pay a small sum for each post evaluated.
  • For each post evaluated, you can collect:
    • Money: 2.5 G / post
    • EXP: 10 EXP / post

A Note from Zoey. (Yes more than one person has the GM account)
If your quest report hasn't been Evaluated then just tell us in the OOC Room. It's just a lot easier for us that way.
Subjugate slimes
Objective gather 10 slime cores by killing slimes
Description I went to the receptionist to ask where the slimes were and he told me that they're in the sewers so I went down there to slay them and after walking through there for a while I so a pack of slimes 10 in all "Wow." I thought "What a coincidence." I charged out and used a twin slash on them while jumping in the air while I was doing this I thought "I really got to stop jumping while doing this." A few minutes later all the slimes were dead and their cores were ready to grab I grabbed them and went the the guild desk to get my reward

Arcuer

- | Registration | Quest Board | Reception Desk | Freestyle RP | Tavern | Market | Library (Web) | OOC Room | -
Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk
+ + +
Introduction

You've completed a quest already? So fast! Well, let's get started with the reception desk.​
First, I would like you to fill out a Quest Report. A quest report is a narrative about how you accomplished the objectives of your quest. You can write it in any format that you wish, but please try your best to write with neat handwriting!​
Once you've completed a Quest Report, you should post it in this thread and wait for someone to evaluate it. Unfortunately, the Guild is extremely understaffed and we don't employ many receptionists. We rely on peer review to evaluate quest reports. Anybody can evaluate a quest report, but you can't evaluate your own!​
The evaluator gets to decide how much of quest rewards are awarded.​

Quest Report Guidelines
  • Quote the questthat you picked so it is easy for the evaluator to reference it.
    • Note: Guild Quests in the table format will preserve their format if they are copy-pasted (Ctrl+c)
  • Tagging someone to evaluate your quest is recommended, but optional.
  • Please follow ScribbleHub content guidelines and forum rules:
    • Please use a spoiler and warn readers about sensitive content (e.g. gore / sexual content / strong language).
    • Pornographic stories — specifically porn without plot (PWP) — are prohibited per SH gudelines. If desired, please take it to PMs.
    • Age of consent is 18+ per SH gudelines.
    • Illegal sex acts — stories encouraging bestiality or necrophilia — are prohibited per SH guidelines.
    • Stories encouraging nonconsensual sexual content — are prohibited per SH guidelines.

Evaluation Guidelines
  1. Reread the quest description and objectives.
  2. Imagine yourself in the position of the "sponsor" who issued the quest.
  3. Consider if:
    • The objectives of the quest were performed satisfactorily.
    • The quest report is plausible (e.g. the character didn't "fake" or "lie" about something in their quest report).
    • There was any collateral damage.
    • The character demonstrated growth.
  4. Decide if:
    1. Full quest rewards were earned.
    2. Partial quest rewards were earned.
    3. The quest was failed and nothing was earned.
  5. Leave a comment!

Evaluator Salary
  • As a slight incentive to encourage people to evaluate reports, the Adventurer's Guild will pay a small sum for each post evaluated.
  • For each post evaluated, you can collect:
    • Money: 2.5 G / post
    • EXP: 10 EXP / post

A Note from Zoey. (Yes more than one person has the GM account)
If your quest report hasn't been Evaluated then just tell us in the OOC Room. It's just a lot easier for us that way.
Gather healing herbs
Objective gather 5 small bags of healing herbs
Description
I got a quest to gather 5 small bags of herbs which I found pretty boring I walked all the over there which took around 30 minutes after I saw them I crouched down and started picking after a while I found a herb a bit different from the others it looked almost the same but the veins were purple instead of red which probably meant it was poison so I tossed it over my shoulder after around 2 hours I finished and walked back albeit my back was sore from bending for 2 hours I got to the guild desk and placed the five sacks onto it while waiting after that I got 15G not a bad day

Miku

Evaluation.

Unevaluated

Quest: I'm not homeless, am I?
Guild Report:
I was planning to sleep outside, but since I didn't really know my way around I went to the tavern next door to the adventurer's guild instead. I was able to score a lodging in the stables in exchange for cleaning the bathroom and dishes. Not much more to say about it besides that the bathroom was pretty filthy but nothing like where I was living before. I slept on a stack of hay in the stables (Some would say that I have a stable living conditions, I crack myself up sometimes.), better than the cold ground I suppose. [End report]
"Oh... you found a lodging? Stable? Well, to each their own, I guess. Let me get this recorded in your guild card, Mister Nos."

Reward:35 EXP

Last edited:

Miku

evaluation

REQUIRES APPRAISAL

Quest: Investigate the Blight

So there was the problem with the Blight affecting the nearby vegetation surrounding Scribel City. Jack patrolled around the perimeter of the city and sensed some evil aura coming from behind the city walls of the Noble district. As it turned out, Jack saw that patches of grass and flowers have been corrupted and tainted with devilish energy.

Trying to find a way to clear the Blight, Jack decided to absorb the evil energy. The ghost approached the Blighted area and started soul sucking the plants, but instead of targeting a soul, Jack targeted the evil aura. As expected, he was able to absorb the aura. The areas he absorbed cleared up but the grass had wilted away. It seemed that when Jack used soul suction, not only did he absorbed the evil aura, he also absorbed the life from the plants.

After absorbing the evil aura, Jack could sense similar taints from the other patches of Blight. In addition, he could sense something similar appearing from within the city walls. Jack followed the sensation until he arrived at a mansion in the Noble district. Upon entering, he found out that the owner of the mansion was Troll from the cultist group who were sacrificing children. And the Blight...it was the evil residue leftover from sacrificial rituals!

Jack hurried back to the guild to report his findings.
Thank you for your report. But incidents in the city has its own quest to file, which is SC0106. I'll let you submit it into this one if you want.

OOC optional Reward: 50EXP, 10G

Miku

Evaluation

Unevaluated

Niv walks in, her tail is kinda ruffled, she mutters "Why do kids enjoy messing with tails so much?"

Found a missing child this time. i found him by running through the city looking for confusion or fear, i checked the sewer gates first, i don't know why but some kids like that stuff, then i checked the inner parts to the outer parts of the city, spiraling out from the center. Kid was hiding around the shopping district, i'm not exactly sure why. he calmed down when i let him pet me. that's all well and good, he's been returned to his family.

"Hmm... no reason why? Well... the kid is safe and sound, so here is your reward." Keiko said to the one in front of her.

Reward: 100EXP, 15G