Unevaluated
> > >

Slime Subjugation [SC0103]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Quest Report:
[0:00:00:0000] Initiating "Slime Subjugation" quest. Time set at zero for this quest.
"What is a slime?" Lotus said to the guild worker in front of her.

"Umm... that is, well... in short, they are blobs?" The woman in front of her said, tilting her head. She could see the woman looking upwards while doing so, with her index finger touching her lips. Her creator had classified the gesture as cute, and installed that classifier into her.

Analyzing from the woman's words, her memory associated the word blobs to slime. She still need to gather more data about the creature or thing called slime, for her to exterminate it. She would have to prod the woman further to gather more information.

"Blobs?"

"Yeah. They are kind of round, I guess... Well, You can see their cores from some of them like river slime."

The only thing that she has to her mental model of her slime was that it was round and it has this core. Though seeing that her own cores was vastly different to the core of other golem series, she would have to associate the core with its function only instead of its shape. She felt like she couldn't do it with this much information. So, she decided to prod her further for information.

"What are they like?" She questioned her once again.

"Umu... They are round, and squishy? Hmm... Like a soap bubble? Not quite right though."

She waited for more information. Seeing the woman thinking hard made her empathy protocol trigger. Yet, she killed the instance immediately as it was detrimental to her current objective. Nevertheless, her core determined that pursuing further information from this avenue was not effective.

"Thank you for your information." She gestured to the woman with a bow, and left.

---

"Slime? That one, right?" The adventurer named Silica pointed to the amorphous creature like an enlarged amoeba. It was squirming on the wall, moving slowly while she couldn't determine a purpose for that motions. Now that she saw it, she felt that the association with round shape was wrong and revise her data accordingly. After giving her gratitude to the adventurer, she began to approach the slime?.

[0:12:01:0546] Activating combat protocol

Thrusting her blades into the slime creature was all she needed to defeat the slime creature. At least, if defeat meant that the slime was no longer moving. She could see the damage caused by the slimes if left unchecked, as the surface of her body reacted to the corrosion. Thankfully, her creator had created the function to reabsorb the corroded metal into her and release the oxidizing agent from her body. Any lost mass had to be replaced though.

She regenerated her blade's surface, and looked at the slime "corpse". She was supposed to bring the core, and there was something bulbous left in the goo.

It was another problem. Lacking the means to carry such item, she made another curse to her creator for not making her to have a hand. It was not like she could shift her shape too, as she lacked model to shift in her database. She technically could, but it was to shift metals into her current optimal shape for combat, according to her creator. She could only try to balance the object on her flat surface. Pushing the object to the wall, she used the wall as help to bring the object to the flat of her blades.

---

From this quest, she concluded that it was not a time-effective one. 6 hours just to carry the ten slime cores, she was stared by people throughout her journey. Forming a v shape, she placed the cores inbetween her blades. Still, pointing a blade forward made the mobility awkward, as she had to ask everyone on her path to move away, lest they got wounded by her blades.

She returned to the guild, and submitted the slime cores necessary. Again, she had no way to write with no hand. Therefore, she asked for permission to do a verbal report.

Miku

unevaluated> > >

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
> > >
"I'd like to query about this place." Black Lotus said.

She lacked the actual information of this place. Beyond the city name, she was not well-versed about the things in this city. Not to mention, she suspected that the nature of the wormhole she entered sent her to another world entirely.

"Hee...?" The woman tilted her head slightly once again. "Sure. What do you want to know?"

"This world, is it called Mundus Magicus?" It was the name of her planet. She thought that this question would be an easy way to tell whether she was sent to another world entirely or not.

"Hmm... As far as I know, it is called Tonia though."

She had no information about Tonia in her memory. Therefore, there was a high chance she had been sent to another world.

"Then, do you know the geography around here?" She queried once again.

"Mm..." The woman nodded. "Actually, why don't I refer you to the library instead? It should be easy to answer all those question you'll ask."

She nodded in agreement. Seeing her response, the woman drew something on a piece of paper and show it to her. It was a roughly drawn map.

"So. you can get to the north from here..."

---

It was a fruitful day, she determined. She had found a good source of information in the city. She would have to find a good time to commit the content of the library to her memory at a later time.

For now, she could at least complete one of the tutorial quest. she returned to the guild and submitted her report.

Reciful

EVALUATION

Unevaluated
> > >

Slime Subjugation [SC0103]
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report:
[0:00:00:0000] Initiating "Slime Subjugation" quest. Time set at zero for this quest.
"What is a slime?" Lotus said to the guild worker in front of her.

"Umm... that is, well... in short, they are blobs?" The woman in front of her said, tilting her head. She could see the woman looking upwards while doing so, with her index finger touching her lips. Her creator had classified the gesture as cute, and installed that classifier into her.

Analyzing from the woman's words, her memory associated the word blobs to slime. She still need to gather more data about the creature or thing called slime, for her to exterminate it. She would have to prod the woman further to gather more information.

"Blobs?"

"Yeah. They are kind of round, I guess... Well, You can see their cores from some of them like river slime."

The only thing that she has to her mental model of her slime was that it was round and it has this core. Though seeing that her own cores was vastly different to the core of other golem series, she would have to associate the core with its function only instead of its shape. She felt like she couldn't do it with this much information. So, she decided to prod her further for information.

"What are they like?" She questioned her once again.

"Umu... They are round, and squishy? Hmm... Like a soap bubble? Not quite right though."

She waited for more information. Seeing the woman thinking hard made her empathy protocol trigger. Yet, she killed the instance immediately as it was detrimental to her current objective. Nevertheless, her core determined that pursuing further information from this avenue was not effective.

"Thank you for your information." She gestured to the woman with a bow, and left.

---

"Slime? That one, right?" The adventurer named Silica pointed to the amorphous creature like an enlarged amoeba. It was squirming on the wall, moving slowly while she couldn't determine a purpose for that motions. Now that she saw it, she felt that the association with round shape was wrong and revise her data accordingly. After giving her gratitude to the adventurer, she began to approach the slime?.

[0:12:01:0546] Activating combat protocol

Thrusting her blades into the slime creature was all she needed to defeat the slime creature. At least, if defeat meant that the slime was no longer moving. She could see the damage caused by the slimes if left unchecked, as the surface of her body reacted to the corrosion. Thankfully, her creator had created the function to reabsorb the corroded metal into her and release the oxidizing agent from her body. Any lost mass had to be replaced though.

She regenerated her blade's surface, and looked at the slime "corpse". She was supposed to bring the core, and there was something bulbous left in the goo.

It was another problem. Lacking the means to carry such item, she made another curse to her creator for not making her to have a hand. It was not like she could shift her shape too, as she lacked model to shift in her database. She technically could, but it was to shift metals into her current optimal shape for combat, according to her creator. She could only try to balance the object on her flat surface. Pushing the object to the wall, she used the wall as help to bring the object to the flat of her blades.

---

From this quest, she concluded that it was not a time-effective one. 6 hours just to carry the ten slime cores, she was stared by people throughout her journey. Forming a v shape, she placed the cores inbetween her blades. Still, pointing a blade forward made the mobility awkward, as she had to ask everyone on her path to move away, lest they got wounded by her blades.

She returned to the guild, and submitted the slime cores necessary. Again, she had no way to write with no hand. Therefore, she asked for permission to do a verbal report.

I see...

You have Collected the amount needed, despite going through such troublesome task..... We sincerely Appreciate your efforts.

( A Girl Cloaked in Red silently Listen upon your verbal Report..... Her face is hidden under her hood you cannot distinguish her Expression.)

Rewards:

unevaluated> > >

Objectives:
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
Rewards:
> > >
"I'd like to query about this place." Black Lotus said.

She lacked the actual information of this place. Beyond the city name, she was not well-versed about the things in this city. Not to mention, she suspected that the nature of the wormhole she entered sent her to another world entirely.

"Hee...?" The woman tilted her head slightly once again. "Sure. What do you want to know?"

"This world, is it called Mundus Magicus?" It was the name of her planet. She thought that this question would be an easy way to tell whether she was sent to another world entirely or not.

"Hmm... As far as I know, it is called Tonia though."

She had no information about Tonia in her memory. Therefore, there was a high chance she had been sent to another world.

"Then, do you know the geography around here?" She queried once again.

"Mm..." The woman nodded. "Actually, why don't I refer you to the library instead? It should be easy to answer all those question you'll ask."

She nodded in agreement. Seeing her response, the woman drew something on a piece of paper and show it to her. It was a roughly drawn map.

"So. you can get to the north from here..."

---

It was a fruitful day, she determined. She had found a good source of information in the city. She would have to find a good time to commit the content of the library to her memory at a later time.

For now, she could at least complete one of the tutorial quest. she returned to the guild and submitted her report.

Hi there

Welcome to this dying world.

I sincerely Welcome you.

(You are Greeted By a Red Hooded Albino Girl, Who Appears & vanish in a Blink of an eye)

Rewards:

Nivateth

Evaluated.
> > >
It's Time to be a Maid! [SC0110]
Objectives:
  • Spend a day cleaning the Tavern.
  • Help out around the Tavern.
So you know that Tavern where a bunch of adventurer's live?
Since it's owned by the government, the guild will pay for you to work there.
Sweep the floors, do the laundry, wash the dishes, help out at the bar...
Rewards:
> > >
Niv yawns as she walks up to the counter.
"Decided to do the maid job again, too sleepy after training with Vila."
"I cleaned counters and such this time because they found out I can make hot water by sticking my hand in a pail. I did that and washed the floors, luckily this time I could do it without tripping every few steps. While I was doing that a couple adventurers that didn't wash after fighting slimes - Hell i doubt they even shook it off - walked in, so I cleaned that too. burning the slime residue behind the building. then I washed and dried some clothes. So if you'll excuse me my nose is dying to smell something other than sewer slime..."

Last edited:

Quaesitor

> > >
Healing Herbs [SC0102]
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >
A quest that isn't too dangerous, but still has a decent reward... amongst those I can do, gathering herbs is one of them. The herb in question is one I don't know - unsurprisingly - but it does not seem like it is too difficult to identify. While pondering whether to take this herb gathering quest, I caress the head of Eimi, who is hidden within my sleeve.

Looking at the other quests, herb gathering does seem like a good way to start. And I can also try to find some food while I'm at it. Eimi... is still too tired to bother, it seems. Very well, herb gathering it is.

After accepting the quest, I leave the city and wander the grassland surrounding the city, my eyes sweeping from side to side while trying to find the herbs, as well as food for me. Every now and then, my tongue flicks out of my mouth, tasting the air to check for the lingering smell of animals. It just so happens that I find food before herbs.

Following the scent, I find a hole that seems to house rabbits. That's good. I lightly shake Eimi awake and don't even have to tell her about the rabbits. Following the smell, she slides down my body onto the floor and into the hole. Not long after, she drags the corpses of two small rabbits out of the hole.

"Hmm... that will make a fine breakfast for us."

Eimi gleefully agrees with me, and we quickly devour the rabbits - one for each. After wiping the bits of fur off my mouth and cleaning my face from the blood and bits of meat, I continue to search the grassland, and finally find one a batch of the herbs I am supposed to gather. I cut it off by its stem, leaving behind the roots, and commit this spot to my memory. It might regrow, after all.

Then I take a deep whiff of the herb's smell. Reasonably distinct from the other smell around here. This has just gotten a lot easier.

Following my sense of smell, I quickly pick out the herbs from the rest of the plants, filling up the 5 small sacks with healing herbs and taking some more for myself.

After finding another rabbit to share with Eimi, I return to the city and hand in the herbs at the receptionist's desk.

Nivateth

Evaluated
> > >
Healing Herbs [SC0102]
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
> > >
Vila comes in with a bit of slime sticking to her.
"Slimes do not like you taking stuff near their dens... noted."
she snaps and five small bags appear on the counter after a blue flame dissipates.
"Sorry if that scared ya."
Yeah a whole bunch of slimes came while I was grabbing some healing grass. I managed to get all the grass needed before too many came and blinked away once I saw a small group of them. I have to rest mentally now, but I guess that's better than being covered in the stuff.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Niv yawns as she walks up to the counter.
"Decided to do the maid job again, too sleepy after training with Vila."
"I cleaned counters and such this time because they found out I can make hot water by sticking my hand in a pail. I did that and washed the floors, luckily this time I could do it without tripping every few steps. While I was doing that a couple adventurers that didn't wash after fighting slimes - Hell i doubt they even shook it off - walked in, so I cleaned that too. burning the slime residue behind the building. then I washed and dried some clothes. So if you'll excuse me my nose is dying to smell something other than sewer slime..."
*Stamps*

Rewards:
Money: 10 G

A quest that isn't too dangerous, but still has a decent reward... amongst those I can do, gathering herbs is one of them. The herb in question is one I don't know - unsurprisingly - but it does not seem like it is too difficult to identify. While pondering whether to take this herb gathering quest, I caress the head of Eimi, who is hidden within my sleeve.

Looking at the other quests, herb gathering does seem like a good way to start. And I can also try to find some food while I'm at it. Eimi... is still too tired to bother, it seems. Very well, herb gathering it is.

After accepting the quest, I leave the city and wander the grassland surrounding the city, my eyes sweeping from side to side while trying to find the herbs, as well as food for me. Every now and then, my tongue flicks out of my mouth, tasting the air to check for the lingering smell of animals. It just so happens that I find food before herbs.

Following the scent, I find a hole that seems to house rabbits. That's good. I lightly shake Eimi awake and don't even have to tell her about the rabbits. Following the smell, she slides down my body onto the floor and into the hole. Not long after, she drags the corpses of two small rabbits out of the hole.

"Hmm... that will make a fine breakfast for us."

Eimi gleefully agrees with me, and we quickly devour the rabbits - one for each. After wiping the bits of fur off my mouth and cleaning my face from the blood and bits of meat, I continue to search the grassland, and finally find one a batch of the herbs I am supposed to gather. I cut it off by its stem, leaving behind the roots, and commit this spot to my memory. It might regrow, after all.

Then I take a deep whiff of the herb's smell. Reasonably distinct from the other smell around here. This has just gotten a lot easier.

Following my sense of smell, I quickly pick out the herbs from the rest of the plants, filling up the 5 small sacks with healing herbs and taking some more for myself.

After finding another rabbit to share with Eimi, I return to the city and hand in the herbs at the receptionist's desk.
Umu.

Rewards:
Money: 15 G

Vila comes in with a bit of slime sticking to her.
"Slimes do not like you taking stuff near their dens... noted."
she snaps and five small bags appear on the counter after a blue flame dissipates.
"Sorry if that scared ya."
Yeah a whole bunch of slimes came while I was grabbing some healing grass. I managed to get all the grass needed before too many came and blinked away once I saw a small group of them. I have to rest mentally now, but I guess that's better than being covered in the stuff.
Hn.

Rewards:
Money: 15 G

Silver

Hunting Mission [SC0205]
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
Hunt some medium-large game.
Bring it back to the guild.
Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
Money: 13 G
Other: 5 jerky
After hunting the goblins he wanted to try his hand at hunting. While the closest thing he fought that wasn't humanoid was some over sized rats. The new magic he learned should be more than enough to carry him through the experience. That and the fact he was pretty sure the city wouldn't like him creating holes in the sewers.

So moving to the forest he wandered around. While the goblins from before were easy enough to find. The animals for the hunting quest were much more difficult to deal with. They'd all much rather run than confront him.

And, after an hour or so of this he gave up and sat down on a rock. The rock itself was nearby a river so he could see all sorts of animals walking back and forth. Which at least saved him the trouble of finding them. But, chasing them with a sword wasn't exactly in the works and everytime he hurled a rock in some vain attempt to knock them out. They simply just ran.

Idly watching the river he sighed as the day dragged by. Until he got an idea. Testing it he found that while the animals could dodge his hurled 'spells' they couldn't react to those below them. It seemed that rather than reacting to the mana of the spells they had reacted to the noise they had made.

If he was making too much noise and couldn't approach them fast enough without tipping them off then what if he had a way to do so without worrying about noise.

A trap he had read about in the guild storage talked about things traps that could automatically catch things like rabbits and deer with only a bit of rope and stick. That however was a bit too complicated for him sticking to the basics he dug a few pits in the mud that weren't too deep near the river he saw animal tracks nearby. Looking at his handy work he stuck a couple of sharpen sticks and rocks at the edges of some of pits. They wouldn't do much but at least it gave him a bit of comfort.

Doing the bare minimum of covering them with sparsely stacked twigs, weeds, and leaves he could only wait somewhere nearby hoping for the trap to work.

For a bit he thought it didn't as he waited what seemed like forever.

However right as he was about to give up he heard a cry. Rushing towards the traps he saw one of the deers trying stumble out of his trap. Cracking it over the head with his sword he managed to slit it's neck before finishing it off.

Now that he was done all that was left was to drag em back. It was a good thing teacher forced him to trained otherwise it would've been difficult to drag them back otherwise.
Summary:
Tried to hunt
Failed to hunt deer with swords and projectile type magic
Found that they don't react to mana
Took advantage of it by making a pit holes in the river and then rushing them with a sword after hearing one cry out.
Dragged deer body back to guild

Last edited:

Reciful

Evaluation
Hunting Mission [SC0205]
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
Hunt some medium-large game.
Bring it back to the guild.
Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
After hunting the goblins he wanted to try his hand at hunting. While the closest thing he fought that wasn't humanoid was some over sized rats. The new magic he learned should be more than enough to carry him through the experience. That and the fact he was pretty sure the city wouldn't like him creating holes in the sewers.

So moving to the forest he wandered around. While the goblins from before were easy enough to find. The animals for the hunting quest were much more difficult to deal with. They'd all much rather run than confront him.

And, after an hour or so of this he gave up and sat down on a rock. The rock itself was nearby a river so he could see all sorts of animals walking back and forth. Which at least saved him the trouble of finding them. But, chasing them with a sword wasn't exactly in the works and everytime he hurled a earth shot/sphere their way. They just ran.

Idly watching the river he sighed as the day dragged by. Until he got an idea. Testing it he found that while the animals could dodge his hurled spells they couldn't react to those below them. It seemed that rather than reacting to the mana of the spells they had reacted to the noise they had made. Taking advantage of this he used his mana to form a deep pit the animal couldn't get out of and finished it off with a spell.

This worked well against the deers who so easily avoided him earlier. Now all that was left was to drag em back. It was a good thing teacher forced him to trained otherwise it would've been difficult to drag them back otherwise.
Summary:
Tried to hunt
Failed to hunt deer with swords and projectile type magic
Found that they don't react to mana
Took advantage of it by making a pit hole below them and then shooting them with projectile magic
Dragged deer body back to guild

(Staring)

..............Hi~

(Staring)

*STAMPS*

Rewards:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Objectives:
Rewards:
Character: Die'n
Xp: 0
Money: 5
Quest Report :-
After being kicked into the world of tonia my first step was to find out where I am, luckily I managed to get directions from kind wandering who asked me to return the favor by playing a song.

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

Please Don't Starve (Together) [SC0002]
Objectives:
  • Find food.
  • Hope it is safe to eat.
  • Don't get diarrhea.
Have you ever wondered?
A cthulhu walks into the market and purchases a mysterious meat from a lizardman butcher.
Is it edible? Can you eat it? Will you die if you nibble on a piece?
I hope you're not too hungry...
Rewards:
After walking for a while I realized a major problem. I forgot to pack food. I went to look for a river to catch fish and all I can say is that I may be wet and cold, but I definitely have a full stomach

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

Making a Friend™ [SC0003]
Objectives:
  • Find somebody you can actually talk to without punching a friend!
  • Discover the wonderful magic of friendship! :blob_happy:
It's tough to be stuck in a strange universe far away from home.
It's even tougher if you're here without anybody you know.
Make a friend, and maybe things will get easier? :sweating_profusely:
Rewards:
As I traveled, humming my favorite song, a bird came along and started sing with me. And honestly a bird singing a pop rock song was quite amusing. We quickly became friends as i feed it some wild berries I found while traveling and he accompanied all the way to town. I think I'll name the little guy Rift.

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
As I night began to fall, my lack of money made it hard from me to book a room at a Inn. Good thing I was a boy scout and learned how to camp. I only hope that I don't need permission for it.

Last edited:

Reciful

Evaluation
Objectives:
Rewards:
After being kicked into the world of tonia my first step was to find out where I am, luckily I managed to get directions from kind wandering who asked me to return the favor by playing a song.

Hi there, I'm the Receptionist

You're lucky... You find a kind-hearted person on the day you got here.

Rewards:
Money: n/a
Other: n

Please Don't Starve (Together) [SC0002]
Objectives:
  • Find food.
  • Hope it is safe to eat.
  • Don't get diarrhea.
Have you ever wondered?
A cthulhu walks into the market and purchases a mysterious meat from a lizardman butcher.
Is it edible? Can you eat it? Will you die if you nibble on a piece?
I hope you're not too hungry...
Rewards:
After walking for a while I realized a major problem. I forgot to pack food. I went to look for a river to catch fish and all I can say is that I may be wet and cold, but I definitely have a full stomach

Oh... The fish in the River is quite good indeed.

But do be careful not to wander in the river too much, or else you might get dragged by Something lurking in its Depths

Rewards:
Other: n/a

Reciful

Evaluation

Making a Friend™ [SC0003]
Objectives:
  • Find somebody you can actually talk to without punching a friend!
  • Discover the wonderful magic of friendship! :blob_happy:
It's tough to be stuck in a strange universe far away from home.
It's even tougher if you're here without anybody you know.
Make a friend, and maybe things will get easier? :sweating_profusely:
Rewards:
As I traveled, humming my favorite song, a bird came along and started sing with me. And honestly a bird singing a pop rock song was quite amusing. We quickly became friends as i feed it some wild berries I found while traveling and he accompanied all the way to town. I think I'll name the little guy Rift.

A bird friend...

Hmm I think its a good thing to have friends isn't it... I'm happy for you

Rewards:

I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
As I night began to fall, my lack of money made it hard from me to book a room at a Inn. Good thing I was a boy scout and learned how to camp. I only hope that I don't need permission for it.

Oh~ I'm happy for you... Immediately finding yourself a place to spend your night on... Well done.

Ahh~ its reminds me, back in the days I spend 3 days & night hopelessly looking for a place to stay... Yet no one is kind enough to offer a help... Ahh~ how nostalgic

Rewards:

Reborn_Cat

Giant Rat Subjugation [SC0203]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
Xp: 205
This is the first subjugation quest I've taken at the guild and I have absolutely no desire to do it again. I managed to collect the required number of tails, but the smell of the sewers caused me to fall sick for a day.
P.S Can someone recommend a place that can remove the sewers stink from my clothes and equipment.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Giant Rat Subjugation [SC0203]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
Xp: 205
This is the first subjugation quest I've taken at the guild and I have absolutely no desire to do it again. I managed to collect the required number of tails, but the smell of the sewers caused me to fall sick for a day.
P.S Can someone recommend a place that can remove the sewers stink from my clothes and equipment.

'The report was stamped with the note in front'

Welcome back and good job! We got few jobs around the city if you don't want to back into the stinky place again.

Please keep up the work and also give us more detail report because we would like to know more about your adventure!

Rewards:
Money: 12

detaboker

Night Watch [SC0101]
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.
We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:
Quest Report:
Character: Night (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 1 G)
Quest: Night Watch [SC0101]

Report:
After taken the guild quest for tonight's night watch, Night went to the guard post to reported to the guard captain. As soon as he arrived at the post, he saw the guard captain reprimanded a new guard recruit. Night decided to wait until the captain finished and then he approached the captain. After a moment, the captain noticed the robed man standing silently and looking in his direction. The guard captain inspected this person in front of him without saying anything.

Both of them just standing there without anyone saying a word. The new recruit could not stay the awkward silence that permeated the guard captain's office and decided to run away from the room. After a while, the captain broke the silence and asked the mysterious person.

"You... Are you that new adventurer?" Asked the captain

"..."

"Do you hear me?"

"..."

"...You! *sigh*... Are you here to do the night watch?" Asked the captain again.

"...*nod*..."

"Say something damn it! ... whatever ... just go to the west gate and talk to a guard there that you will take over for the night"

After he talked with the captain he walked to the west gate without minding the captain's frustrated cry. As soon as he arrived at the west gate, Night took over the guard duty from the guard there, after left them frustrated again with his lack of word.

The night at Scryble was dead silent and the night guard duty was boring as it sounds. But Night keeps his focus and watching the surrounding area without rest. Sometimes his eyes glowed red in the darkness of the night. From time to time night breeze would blow and break the silent night.

As the moon reached the peak, its light shone the darkness revealed what hiding behind. Night suddenly drew his bow and aimed at the bushed as he heightened his focus to that area. After a while, two shadows walked out from the bushes. The two shadows were a couple of ruffians, probably smugglers that decided to use the night darkness to smuggled goods inside the city. The two smugglers look at the place where Night was standing at. They were shocked as they witnessed a person ran toward them like a ghost. Night was running so fast that his robe fluttering leaving the image of a black ghost that was ambushing the smugglers. As he ran so fast the hood on his head unravel showing his never shown face to two criminals.

The criminals' shock turned into terror as they look at the attacker's head. Then, they ran with all of their life into the forest. The only thing that remained was their screams that reverberate through the night.

Last edited:
Evaluation

Quest Report:
Character: Night (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 1 G)
Report:
After taken the guild quest for tonight's night watch, Night went to the guard post to reported to the guard captain. As soon as he arrived at the post, he saw the guard captain reprimanded a new guard recruit. Night decided to wait until the captain finished and then he approached the captain. After a moment, the captain noticed the robed man standing silently and looking in his direction. The guard captain inspected this person in front of him without saying anything.

Both of them just standing there without anyone saying a word. The new recruit could not stay the awkward silence that permeated the guard captain's office and decided to run away from the room. After a while, the captain broke the silence and asked the mysterious person.

"You... Are you that new adventurer?" Asked the captain

"..."

"Do you hear me?"

"..."

"...You! *sigh*... Are you here to do the night watch?" Asked the captain again.

"...*nod*..."

"Say something damn it! ... whatever ... just go to the west gate and talk to a guard there that you will take over for the night"

After he talked with the captain he walked to the west gate without minding the captain's frustrated cry. As soon as he arrived at the west gate, Night took over the guard duty from the guard there, after left them frustrated again with his lack of word.

The night at Scryble was dead silent and the night guard duty was boring as it sounds. But Night keeps his focus and watching the surrounding area without rest. Sometimes his eyes glowed red in the darkness of the night. From time to time night breeze would blow and break the silent night.

As the moon reached the peak, its light shone the darkness revealed what hiding behind. Night suddenly drew his bow and aimed at the bushed as he heightened his focus to that area. After a while, two shadows walked out from the bushes. The two shadows were a couple of ruffians, probably smugglers that decided to use the night darkness to smuggled goods inside the city. The two smugglers look at the place where Night was standing at. They were shocked as they witnessed a person ran toward them like a ghost. Night was running so fast that his robe fluttering leaving the image of a black ghost that was ambushing the smugglers. As he ran so fast the hood on his head unravel showing his never shown face to two criminals.

The criminals' shock turned into terror as they look at the attacker's head. Then, they ran with all of their life into the forest. The only thing that remained was their screams that reverberate through the night.

"Good work, keeping the city safe... er ... Night.... The City salute you for your service! This morning, the guild investigated the place of encounter. Although we are unsure if they were indeed smugglers, a few small bags of coins and assortment of miscellaneous objects were found. The goods have been confiscated by the city officials as evidence. As a token of gratitude, the city will award you with a small reward bump"

Reward

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

detaboker

Evaluated
Evaluation

"Good work, keeping the city safe... er ... Night.... The City salute you for your service! This morning, the guild investigated the place of encounter. Although we are unsure if they were indeed smugglers, a few small bags of coins and assortment of miscellaneous objects were found. The goods have been confiscated by the city officials as evidence. As a token of gratitude, the city will award you with a small reward bump"

Reward

OOC: Please mark report evaluated
"Thanks" Night whispered as he left the reception desk. He then walked to the quest board to take another night watch duty and then leaving the Guild building afterward.

Night Watch [SC0101]

Objectives:

• Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:

Quest Report:
Character: Night (Level 1) (EXP 30) (Money 16 G)

Report:
After leaving the Guild, Night did not go straight to the guard office. Instead, he went outside the city to practice his archery a little bit. He was known as an excellent archer back in his "hometown". But he had some mishaps some time ago and his skills and abilities suddenly deteriorating to the level of an ordinary man. Fortunately, after arriving at the city of Scyble, he managed to recover some of his skills. But he realized that this level of skills was not enough to return to his original mission.

When the sun about to set, Night returned to the city and went to the guard's office to report to his duty. The same scene as yesterday also happened at the office. The guard captain was scolding his subordinate. However, the one that got scolded was a different guy from before. After his scolding, the guard captain finally noticed Night.

"You again? What's up?" asked the guard captain

"..."

"...*sigh*... Nevermind. Up to another guard duty?"

"...*nod*..."

"Then go to the south gate this time."

"...*nod*..."

"Say something goddamn it!"

Immediately, Night went to the south gate and took over the guard duty there. However tonight guard duty was uneventful and boring. There was not even a single disturbance to the silent night and everything was quiet and serene until the sun rose. If any other person was on the night duty alone, they would undoubtedly fell asleep or tortured by the boredom and leaving the post. But Night was not an ordinary person. He knew what terrifying thing that could happen and appeared in the darkness of the night. Besides, he was unable to sleep, to begin with.

After the guard responsible for the south gate arrived and took over the post from him, Night went straight to the Guild to report his quest.

Last edited: