Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

gallantkun

After a day of fighting slimes, it is time for me to help the Guild sorting out the reports.

Oh, a new report. What do we have here?

Quest Report
Name
: Vor Saknave
Level: 2 (295 EXP)
Quest: Outpost Station

Report:
Understanding that the city was not in any immediate danger, I decided to take a job that would let me uncover more information. I guessed that there was a nontrivial chance for travelers around the country to possibly have more information about the weirdly aggressive slimes. I also thought that it would be a great chance for me to train my magic alone.

Either way, for the most part, nothing major happened. Much of my days were spent tending to horses, cleaning the dishes, and managing the supplies. When my shift is done, I would work on my fire magic. After my level up, I was able to slowly shift the path of my fireballs. As such, I kept training that skill so as to be more familiar with it. By half of the month, I was already able to control the fireball to a reasonable degree.

In the meantime, some travelers did come by, but they didn't have any information on the slimes. They did point out however that there was a war between two major clans that dominated the area. They themselves were victims of the skirmishes happening all around the region. They had some gruesome looking wounds that I tended to use the healing herbs found in the outpost.

Days went by without much happening. That was until bearded old man covered in ragged clothes came to the outpost. He asked for some bread and wine which I provided. I then showed him to the bath and after that, he slept. When the morning came and he had breakfast, I asked him if he knew anything about the slimes. Surprisingly, he did. The man explained that once in a while, a special mutant of slimes is born. This special mutant has the ability to control nearby slimes and make them more aggressive.

I thanked the old man for the information before he swiftly parted away. He never told me his name, which was weird. Either way, I found what I had come for — information about the slimes. After that, nothing much happened. I just spent my days doing miscellaneous tasks and my night's training. All of this work increased my mana reserves which further improved my fighting potential. Hopefully, with this, I will be able to face off whatever enemies come later on.

I see. Thank you for the additional information about slime behavior.

We cannot do anything about the neighboring warring clans as we also lack the information needed to intervene in their war but it is better to be prepared for any future skirmishes in our region.

Good job for persevering with your duty and we hope your diligent training will pay off in the future. Here is your reward.

STAMP

Rewards
:
  • EXP: 135
  • Money: 20G

Llamadragon

Healing Herbs
Sponsor: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Collect a large sack full of healing herbs.
Explanation:
Recently there has been reports of a special type of grass that has healing properties. The City of Scribel would like to stockpile on this grass for emergencies. Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though! We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Money: 2G

Unlike yesterday when the discovery of a shallow grave cut my gathering short, today the quest was completed with no problem. I returned to the area to finish the quota and didn't encounter anything unusual. Since the quest did not specify what kind of grass they wanted, no one I asked seemed to know, and my own herbal knowledge is limited, I decided to just pick whatever plants with healing properties I could identify and hope that the client would accept them. In this bag are the roots of the blood lilypad. Use with care. They're useful for health potions when distilled in alcohol but if that step is skipped, they're poisonous and may cause liver damage.

- Logar Lightcrown

Reactions: GM

gallantkun

Unlike yesterday when the discovery of a shallow grave cut my gathering short, today the quest was completed with no problem. Since the quest did not specify what kind of grass they wanted, no one I asked seemed to know, and my own herbal knowledge is limited, I decided to just pick whatever plants with healing properties I could identify and hope that the client would accept them. In this bag are the roots of the blood lilypad. Use with care. They're useful for health potions when distilled in alcohol but if that step is skipped, they're poisonous and may cause liver damage.

- Logar Lightcrown

After checking carefully your bag, most of it is healing herbs with some ordinary plant mixed in it. This can be considered as a success for your first-time herb gathering quest.

Thank you for giving us the recipe to concoct potion with bloody lilypad.

Here is your reward.

STAMP

Rewards:

• Money: 2G

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I was already a bit tired of going through reports, but there was only one left in the pile of unappraised ones, so I figured I could give it a shot... Although it was assigned to one of the guild workers... Was the person in question slacking?

I suppose it's none of my business, let's see...
Title: Thousands of slimes???? (urgent limited edition quest)
Sponsor: Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Read this quest report.
  • Investigate if the allegations are true.
  • Assess the damage and the threat.
  • Identify any survivors.
Description:
A recent quest report suggested there may be a colony of thousands of slimes in the Scribel City Area... which overran a settlement. If true, that is a terrifying idea! Investigate the surrounding area for the presence of a large quantity of slimes.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 200
  • Money: 5

Quest Report

Character:
Vor Saknave (Level 2)
Quest: Night Watch

Report:

As the one who reported the emergency to the guild, I felt compelled to check the veracity of the information. After leveling up, I felt a gush of strength rush through my body. I became faster, stronger, and more importantly, had better control over my mana. I was now able to control the path of my fireballs, ever so slightly. My mana reserves were also slightly bigger.

After stocking up on mana potions which cost me 3 G for a pack of ten, I took the quest and headed for the bandit settlement at dawn. I had already talked with Frank the previous night and got directions from him. He seemed happy with his new home as the guards offered food and safety.

I reached the place Frank directed me to, but frankly, even without direction, I would have known that I did. What I saw was horrifying. Acres of forest and trees were melted into a green mush while the slime continued crawling slowly in every direction. The only thing that stayed of the settlement were undistinguishable runes covered with green mush.

After looking at their movements for two hours from a safe distance, I concluded that the city wasn't their immediate target. In fact, they didn't seem to have a target at all. They just kept spreading in every direction, trying to cover as much land as possible. It seems that they were scouting for something or someone. Either way, this bought us much needed time to prepare.

@Zoey for evaluation
"Thank you for your investigation mister Saknave. I'm not sure what your 'level' has to do with your strength, but I suppose everything is fine for as long as you keep improving.

"Though 10 potions for this little? That's quite unexpected, I wonder if they're easier to brew in this world than they were in mine... Or maybe their quality wasn't that good? I don't really know.

"In any case, you provided valuable information, I'm not sure what you mean with 'buying time' for us, but at the very least we now know that the slimes are not actively aiming to harm the city.

"Enjoy your reward, you did a good job. May the gods forever guide your path."

EXP: 200
Money: 5G

OOC: I feel like the level is more of a measure of how good you are as an adventurer than a system-like thingy that actively makes you stronger. I think the descriptions the GM put at a few of the levels was just to give us a reference of what was the expected strength of someone around those levels.
Just my view on it at least, the game doesn't seem to aim to restrict us too much in how we handle things, so you probably have some liberty there~

FenrIIrz

Quest!

I'm hungry for some seafood!
Sponsor
: Eustania
Objectives:
  • Bring back a fresh Salmun from the nearby ocean.
Explanation: I've heard that this place has some nice exotic seafood nearby. I can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately, my cat is a bit under the weather, so I can't go by myself.
I don't have too much money, but I take pride in my cooking skills, so I'll be sure to share some of that delicious Salmun with you!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 100
  • Salmun with rice pilaf: 7 servings
You know it's annoying when you have to catch something but you don't know how to do it. Why do I even bother to learn fishing when I could use some tool for the job. Here I am at the beach borrowing a fishing net from some fisherman. After walking on the shore looking for purple-skinned fish, I finally find a school of Salmun swimming around. I rip a piece of bread from the loaf and toss it on the water luring them closer to the land. When I got only half of the loaf left, I throw the whole bread into the water and toss the net. I drag the net out of the water and get 4 of them! Not bad for a first-timer huh. I give one of the Salmun to fisherman for lending me a net and I head back to the town with 3 yummy salmun

@binarysoap

Last edited:

Feathers95

Giant Carnivorous Vines Overgrowing My Farm
Sponsor
: Farmer Joe
Objectives:
  • Kill the carnivorous vine plant that is overgrowing my farm.
Explanation: Recently there is this giant vine plant thing that started growing in my farm. I'm afraid to get close to it... please kill it!

Rewards:
  • Money: 5

Quest Report (3)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 1 (65 EXP)
Quest: Giant Carnivorous Vines Overgrowing My Farm
Evaluation:
  • Carnivorous vine plant killed
Since my main aim was money at the moment, when I found this quest which gave 5 gold as its reward I was overjoyed! Unfortunately, it wasn't an official guild sponsored quest so who knows how reliable it is, but I decided to take the risk nonetheless. It would also give me a chance to rekindle my elemental magic prowess. Ever since I entered this strange new world, I haven't been able to use my magic nearly as well as I used to. It's almost as if I've gone back in time when I was just a newbie to the world of magic. As frustrating as it is, especially as someone who has relied on her magic forever, I fortunately still have my royal swordsmanship to get around(though it's not exactly good either).

As I was on my way to the quest location to get more information, I noticed a tall bulb-like plant sprouting out from a field, wailing what seemed to be it's vines around at any living creature that came near. Corpses of small creatures were piled up around its main body, seemingly supplying nutrients to the plant. It definitely wasn't a pretty plant to look at it, but it seemed to emit a sickly sweet scent which compelled unsuspecting animals to go near it.

Wow, when the quest said a carnivorous vine plant they weren't lying.

As I was thinking about methods to deal with this giant thing, a man donned in farming attire frantically rushed over to me. "Are you the one who took my quest? Do you think you can deal with that thing missy?" He asked fearfully, seemingly slightly doubtful of my abilities despite it being common knowledge that adventurers have always come in many different shapes, sizes, races and colours. Slightly miffed, I responded curtly. "Cut the small talk, tell me everything you know about that plant creature."

Fortunately, he became very co-operative after that. He said that it suddenly appeared around a week ago as a random bulb on his field. The plants surrounding it had all died mysteriously as if all the life had been sucked out of them. As it grew in size, so did its reach, sending not only animals but more plants to their deaths as well. Now its become something completely out of his control.

After I got all the information I could out of the farmer, I got him to stand a fair distance away before I attempted anything. Seeing as the corpses were just piled up by the plant's main body, I assumed that the plant did not have any corrosive or digestive substances that they could secrete to help with the decomposition process. Or perhaps the bodies were hiding something? Curiously, I sent a small spark onto the pile of corpses and watched it slowly burn to a crisp. Although the plant seemed annoyed at me, furiously trying to thrash in my direction, I was standing far enough away that it couldn't do anything.

Fortunately, my earlier theory proved correct. Behind the piled up animal corpses, lay lighter coloured stems that were firmly etched into the ground beneath the bulky plant. Since they were hidden so carefully and the plant seemed to be furious at my antics, I deducted that they were a vulnerable point of the plant. I would've loved to just send out a fireball to finish this quest, but I felt that my mana reserves had been depleted by quite a bit just from that little spark I sent out earlier. It seemed physically cutting them was the only way to go.

After dripping some nectar from a tri flower onto my silver sword, I dashed forward abruptly. I hoped that through the element of surprise I'd be able to close the distance significantly before the plant could react. Fortunately, I was somewhat correct, but what was unexpected was the vines that suddenly burst through the ground beneath my feet! Just as they coiled around my ankles, restricting not only my movement but also my blood flow with its iron grip, I used my momentum to throw my sword at its vulnerable point.

Unfortunately, I missed.

The sword etched itself into the side of the plant's main body rather than it's delicate stems. Well, it was to be expected, when I was younger I never took any of my studies or training seriously. Was I expecting to be some kind of amazing swordswoman now? Haha...

As I was being battered and thrashed about by the vines, I noticed something as I felt my consciousness fading from the onslaught of pain. Out of the corner of my eye, a drop of purplish nectar slowly dripped off the edge of my sword, onto the numerous tender stems beneath the plant's main body...

There was a sudden rumble beneath my feet as the plant started pulsating and waving about wildly before it pitifully shrivelled up. "Haha... I win!" Was all I could mutter before I fainted dead away.

Fortunately, I got Farmer Joe to watch the whole thing so he saved me after being shocked silly by everything that just happened.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Quest Report (2)
Name
Level: 1 (65 EXP)
Quest: Giant Carnivorous Vines Overgrowing My Farm
Evaluation:
  • Carnivorous vine plant killed
Since my main aim was money at the moment, when I found this quest which gave 5 gold as its reward I was overjoyed! Unfortunately, it wasn't an official guild sponsored quest so who knows how reliable it is, but I decided to take the risk nonetheless. It would also give me a chance to rekindle my elemental magic prowess. Ever since I entered this strange new world, I haven't been able to use my magic nearly as well as I used to. It's almost as if I've gone back in time when I was just a newbie to the world of magic. As frustrating as it is, especially as someone who has relied on her magic forever, I fortunately still have my royal swordsmanship to get around(though it's not exactly good either).

As I was on my way to the quest location to get more information, I noticed a tall bulb-like plant sprouting out from a field, wailing what seemed to be it's vines around at any living creature that came near. Corpses of small creatures were piled up around its main body, seemingly supplying nutrients to the plant. It definitely wasn't a pretty plant to look at it, but it seemed to emit a sickly sweet scent which compelled unsuspecting animals to go near it.

Wow, when the quest said a carnivorous vine plant they weren't lying.

As I was thinking about methods to deal with this giant thing, a man donned in farming attire frantically rushed over to me. "Are you the one who took my quest? Do you think you can deal with that thing missy?" He asked fearfully, seemingly slightly doubtful of my abilities despite it being common knowledge that adventurers have always come in many different shapes, sizes, races and colours. Slightly miffed, I responded curtly. "Cut the small talk, tell me everything you know about that plant creature."

Fortunately, he became very co-operative after that. He said that it suddenly appeared around a week ago as a random bulb on his field. The plants surrounding it had all died mysteriously as if all the life had been sucked out of them. As it grew in size, so did its reach, sending not only animals but more plants to their deaths as well. Now its become something completely out of his control.

After I got all the information I could out of the farmer, I got him to stand a fair distance away before I attempted anything. Seeing as the corpses were just piled up by the plant's main body, I assumed that the plant did not have any corrosive or digestive substances that they could secrete to help with the decomposition process. Or perhaps the bodies were hiding something? Curiously, I sent a small spark onto the pile of corpses and watched it slowly burn to a crisp. Although the plant seemed annoyed at me, furiously trying to thrash in my direction, I was standing far enough away that it couldn't do anything.

Fortunately, my earlier theory proved correct. Behind the piled up animal corpses, lay lighter coloured stems that were firmly etched into the ground beneath the bulky plant. Since they were hidden so carefully and the plant seemed to be furious at my antics, I deducted that they were a vulnerable point of the plant. I would've loved to just send out a fireball to finish this quest, but I felt that my mana reserves had been depleted by quite a bit just from that little spark I sent out earlier. It seemed physically cutting them was the only way to go.

After dripping some nectar from a tri flower onto my silver sword, I dashed forward abruptly. I hoped that through the element of surprise I'd be able to close the distance significantly before the plant could react. Fortunately, I was somewhat correct, but what was unexpected was the vines that suddenly burst through the ground beneath my feet! Just as they coiled around my ankles, restricting not only my movement but also my blood flow with its iron grip, I used my momentum to throw my sword at its vulnerable point.

Unfortunately, I missed.

The sword etched itself into the side of the plant's main body rather than it's delicate stems. Well, it was to be expected, when I was younger I never took any of my studies or training seriously. Was I expecting to be some kind of amazing swordswoman now? Haha...

As I was being battered and thrashed about by the vines, I noticed something as I felt my consciousness fading from the onslaught of pain. Out of the corner of my eye, a drop of purplish nectar slowly dripped off the edge of my sword, onto the numerous tender stems beneath the plant's main body...

There was a sudden rumble beneath my feet as the plant started pulsating and waving about wildly before it pitifully shrivelled up. "Haha... I win!" Was all I could mutter before I fainted dead away.

Fortunately, I got Farmer Joe to watch the whole thing so he saved me after being shocked silly by everything that just happened.

It appears the threat level of this quest must have gone up during the period between it being submitted and you taking it. We apologize for any extra danger that may have put you in.

As much as I would like to reward you with the full pay it appears the farmer is short on the appropriate funds. If you have any complaints please bring them up with the quest giver.
  • Money: 2
@GM please mark the quest as complete if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
I lost my cat again!
Sponsor
: Mera
Objectives:
  • Find my cat please!
Description: My silly cat ran away again! :c Please help me find them! I hope they didn't get lost in the sewers...
Rewards:
  • EXP: 30
  • Money: 1
Filed
After visiting Mera for A description of her cat and only getting the vague description of "He's the cute one you'll know it when you see it." proceeded by the door being closed in my face I decided to grab the nearest clean looking cat and give it to her. Low and behold she acted like that cat was her baby and started smothering it, I'm not surprised whatever cat she had before ran away.

Last edited:

Feathers95

Cooking Rations
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Objectives:
  • Cook 40 rations.
Explanation:
The City of Scribel stockpiles on rations in case of emergency. Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time. The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow. One ration is one day's worth of food.

Rewards:
  • Money: 1G
  • Items: 5 rations

Quest Report (4)
Name
Level: 1 (165 EXP)
Quest: Cooking Rations
Evaluation:
  • 40 rations cooked and packaged
Wrapped in bandages from head to toe with the faint smell of Twin Flowers forever emanating from my body, I wobbled on over to the Guild's Kitchen after applying for the quest. To be honest, for the sake of recovery it would probably be best to just take another day off, but my noble pride will not allow myself to just watch as my money gets stolen away! As I entered the kitchen the sound of shouting abruptly entered my ears. "Not another god damn idiot wandering into MY kitchen as they-!" As soon as the old man saw me, with his long beard trailing onto the floor, he was shocked still at the sight. I had heard of this old fellow in passing rumours, saying that the head chef of the guild's kitchen was stubborn and hot-tempered, but also undoubtedly the best in his craft.

"Oi... lass what happened to you?" His anger was immediately dampened as he looked at me with nothing but sympathy and pity in his eyes. He didn't seem as bad as rumours painted him to be, perhaps he just had a tough front but was tender on the inside? It turned out that speculation seemed to be true, or perhaps I just reminded him of his daughter or something coincidental like that. After explaining the main points of what happened, he generously allowed me a small space to work in the kitchen. Although he continued to mutter his grievances like "That god damn Farmer Joe..." or "..scamming people in broad daylight...", he helped me out as much as his stubborn pride would allow, pushing the ingredients closer towards me or pointing out my mistakes angrily.

After my nightmare time in the office the other day, I had become pretty efficient at repetitive yet mundane tasks, so the rations were done and dusted before I knew it. Whilst packaging them up, I thanked the old man for his assistance who glared at me till I left. "Hmph, you did okay for those broken hands of yours. You better rest up before coming anywhere near the guild next time you hear me?!" I gave him one last understanding smile before wobbling out the door.

(Referenced the old man from the below quest report)
Quest Report:
Character: Noel (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 20)
Report:
After being shown the way to the Guild by the kind guards and obtaining an official form of identification here, I needed to plan out what to do now. While on one hand, I could go straight to continuing my search for Her, on the other I could do quests and try to get accustomed to life as an adventurer first. After mulling over what to do for a while, I decided instead of just standing there doing nothing I should go look at what kind of requests there are first of all. If it's stuff like slaying demons and dragons then it'd probably be better for me to just leave this place.

Going up to the board that was bigger than I thought, I started to scan through all of the things posted there. My eyes instantly zoomed in on the request saying Cooking Rations. Not to brag or anything but cooking is one of the few things I'm proud of, due to the fact the She couldn't cook at all and it was up to me to either cook or starve back then, anyways after looking it over I thought it was easy enough and decided to take it. Walking up to the receptionist at the counter, I asked her about the request.

"Excuse me ma'am~? Um, yeah sorry to bother you again but I have a question for you~."

"Hmm? Ah no don't worry about it, what's your question young man?" She asked with a perfect business smile, she'd probably work well as a receptionist at a fast-food restaurant or something.

"I would like to take the Cooking Rations quest please~!"

"Oh my, are you sure about that? Cooking 50 rations is no easy task."

"Don't worry, I'm quite confident in my cooking skills~."

"I see, well if you say so. As written on the request, the guild will provide the recipe and the ingredients. You may borrow the kitchen if you wish but just a warning, the kitchen is very basic. It might be better for you to negotiate with a restaurant and see if you can borrow their kitchen instead."

"Ah, no I think the guild's kitchen would be sufficient~."

"If you say so," she said hesitantly, she looked at me once more as if to check if I was certain before taking out a piece of paper and scribbling something on it, then handing it over to me, "Down the hallway to my left, take the 4th door on the right and you'll find the kitchen. Give the paper to the man inside and he'll give you the things you need."

"Thank you~," I said before skipping away.

Following the lady's instructions, I walked down the hallway and found the kitchen. Honestly, it was bigger than I expected, about the size of 2 classrooms. I wanted to explore a little but was stopped by a shout.

"Stop right there! This area is for staff only! Who are you?!"

An old man that was around the same height as me, was blocking my path. He had a beard that was so long it was slightly dragging across the ground and his attire consisted of a shirt, a pair of trousers, an apron and a chef hat. Wonder if this was the same guy the lady told me to report to? As I was lost in thought the old man seemed to have gotten irritated and looked liked he'd start yelling again. Which reminds me, I still haven't responded to him yet.

"Oh sorry, I'm a new adventurer that registered recently! I was told to come here by the lady at the counter, also she told me to give you thi-."

Before I could finish my sentence, the old man yanked the paper from my hand scanned through it. After seemingly reaching the end, he ripped the paper to shreds before screaming.

"Renting out MY kitchen again?! Those ungrateful sons of b**ches! AHHHH #$%!!@#%$!!!"

He started yelling curses in English before seeming to run out of things to say and switch to some other language and continued his cursing. After a full 5 minutes of continuous cursing, he finally seemed to have run out of breath and stopped.

"So can I use your kitchen?"

I mean whether he says yes or no probably doesn't matter since I got permission already, it'd just be annoying if he kept on trying to kick me out. If I killed him would I get in trouble? I mean obstructing work should be a crime right? As I was contemplating whether to end the life of the old man before me depending on what he said, he finally looked me in the eye after catching his breath again.

"Look here you f*cker, I'll let you do your silly little quest or whatever since you got permission but if you touch anything you're not supposed to, and I mean ANYTHING, I will skin you alive and cook your sorry ass for today's lunch!"

"Sure thing~."

Quite the kind old man, he only called me f*cker once. After seeming to be satisfied with my response he took me to the storage room with all the ingredients, he grabbed all of the ingredients necessary and threw them in front of me. He then tossed the cookbook at my face, but luckily I'm used to stuff like that and was able to catch it easily.

"Tch, there's the stuff, now go do your job quickly! We aren't paying you to dilly dally brat!" He said before storming out the storage room and plopping down on the stool by the door.

I quickly got to work after the distraction was gone, grabbing all the ingredients I quickly transported all of them to the counter before opening the cookbook. It wasn't hard to find the right recipe for the rations since there didn't seem to be much variety there. The recipe was called Eggless, Butterless, Milkless Cake, guess the creator of the recipe couldn't think of anything fun to name it~?

Honestly, the most annoying thing about this request would probably be getting the precise measurements for the ingredients and getting the temperature of the oven to be correct. I was able to eyeball the ingredients due to my years of experience in the kitchen but the oven was a slight problem. It was an old stone oven where you had to use wood as fuel and manually blow a pipe to adjust the temperature, I've used something like this before but honestly, it was a pain in the ass to adjust. Though luckily, the old man seemed to be irritated by my lack of skill and took over pre-heating the oven.

After boiling together the sugar, water, shortening, salt, raisins, and spices. I added flour and baking soda and mixed it well before pouring them into the pan and shoving them into the oven, now all that's left was to wait.

The old man was once again sitting on the stool with his eyes closed, I would have thought he was asleep if not for the constant sound of his feet tapping. I was looking at the fire, blowing through a pipe to increase the heat when it died down a little or added wood when the fuel seemed low.

After around 45 minutes, the cake should have been done. So I took all of the pans out and waited for them to cool for a minute or 2, after that I took the 20 cakes out of their pans and then sliced them in half. Before I realized it the old man was looking at each cake while I was slicing them, he poked some and sniffed others, sometimes his face scrunched up while other times he nodded. After going through all 40 cake rations, he looked at me and said,

"Honestly your fire control is horrible. Some of them are slightly burnt while others are slightly undercooked. But compared to the other bunch that failed miserably, you at least made the food edible."

The old man took out a piece of paper and scribbled some stuff on it that was similar to the ones the lady wrote but slightly different. He then scrunched up the paper into a ball and threw it at me suddenly. I caught the ball before confusingly looked up at him.

"What? It's proof of your completion, now get out of here asshole or do you want me to personally kick you out?"

"Oh, thanks old man, see ya~"

Finally finishing this annoying quest I was quite happy to leave. But just as I was about to leave through the door, the old man yelled out,

"If you ever want to hone your skills properly then take that quest again and come back! I don't want to see assholes waste precious ingredients."

With those as parting words, I skipped out the hallway and returned to the front to report the completion of my quest.

AliceShiki

Still not feeling like I should take any quest, I figured I'd go through a few more reports.

I took the first one from the pile, which was... Unusually small, I decided to give it a read.
After visiting Mera for A description of her cat and only getting the vague description of "He's the cute one you'll know it when you see it." proceeded by the door being closed in my face I decided to grab the nearest clean looking cat and give it to her. Low and behold she acted like that cat was her baby and started smothering it, I'm not surprised whatever cat she had before ran away.
And then started frowning at what I saw...

"Miss Konaha... After working at this guild for a whole year you still make this kind of rookie mistake?

"I'm afraid I cannot accept this kind of resolution, the sponsor specifically asked for their cat to be found, not any cat that she could love.

"I won't fail your request outright only because she was actually happy with what you did, but there is no way the guild would award you full marks for doing this much poor job, I'm disappointed.

"Please reflect on your mistakes and try harder next time, miss Konaha. The gods do not look fondly upon those that try to avoid their share of work."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 0.5G

AliceShiki

The next report seemed to look more like what a normal report was supposed to. I silently thanked the goddess for reminding me that there are still adventurers out there that try their best at their work.
Quest Report (4)
Name
Level: 1 (165 EXP)
Evaluation:
  • 40 rations cooked and packaged
Wrapped in bandages from head to toe with the faint smell of Twin Flowers forever emanating from my body, I wobbled on over to the Guild's Kitchen after applying for the quest. To be honest, for the sake of recovery it would probably be best to just take another day off, but my noble pride will not allow myself to just watch as my money gets stolen away! As I entered the kitchen the sound of shouting abruptly entered my ears. "Not another god damn idiot wandering into MY kitchen as they-!" As soon as the old man saw me, with his long beard trailing onto the floor, he was shocked still at the sight. I had heard of this old fellow in passing rumours, saying that the head chef of the guild's kitchen was stubborn and hot-tempered, but also undoubtedly the best in his craft.

"Oi... lass what happened to you?" His anger was immediately dampened as he looked at me with nothing but sympathy and pity in his eyes. He didn't seem as bad as rumours painted him to be, perhaps he just had a tough front but was tender on the inside? It turned out that speculation seemed to be true, or perhaps I just reminded him of his daughter or something coincidental like that. After explaining the main points of what happened, he generously allowed me a small space to work in the kitchen. Although he continued to mutter his grievances like "That god damn Farmer Joe..." or "..scamming people in broad daylight...", he helped me out as much as his stubborn pride would allow, pushing the ingredients closer towards me or pointing out my mistakes angrily.

After my nightmare time in the office the other day, I had become pretty efficient at repetitive yet mundane tasks, so the rations were done and dusted before I knew it. Whilst packaging them up, I thanked the old man for his assistance who glared at me till I left. "Hmph, you did okay for those broken hands of yours. You better rest up before coming anywhere near the guild next time you hear me?!" I gave him one last understanding smile before wobbling out the door.

(Referenced the old man from the below quest report)
After reading through it, I was a bit astonished, this woman is certainly not in her right mind...

"Miss Felicia, I must say I agree with the Chef's words. You should not come near the guild while you're this wounded. You could always visit the city's temple and ask for healing, I'm sure they'd gladly help you out... Or rather, I would be willing to do it myself, but I'm afraid your wounds are beyond what I can heal at the moment, as the goddess' power is much fainter in this world when compared to its reach back home, so it would be best if you went towards someone that has more experience than I have.

"Regardless, you certainly did a job well done, I must say I'm impressed by how you were able to cook even with those hands that are... Suboptimal for kitchen usage, to say the least.

"Please rest well, it would do no good to throw away the life that the gods have granted you. May they always guide your path towards a better future."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 1G
Items: 5 Rations

Silver

Night Watch
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters that get too close to the city, and sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Watch for vagabonds and criminals, and sound the alarm if there is suspicious behavior.
  • Stay awake for the whole night. Do not leave your post.
Explanation: Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed. We need people to help keep the city safe.
Reward:
  • EXP: 25

Name: Cassel
Level: 1 (25 Exp)
Report:
Tried of looking over the reports. He chose to take night watch. It wasn't even like receptionist work was tiring or anything like that he only did two reports after all. He just hated the feeling he got as he passed money to other people.

Taking his assigned post for the second time he watched over the forest. Empty as usual but this time the reports for the slime hunts and last report for night watch came into his mind. To be quite honest it seemed like the slime problem seemed a lot worse if you took in mind that a giant flood of them just took over a city and the fact they were a huge amount of them just hanging out in the city

Still how did they get in? The lights while not the most helpful would at least help even the most brain dead worker spot them. And, even if they reached the gate the alarm would sound and they'd get filled with more arrows then a beggar in the noble district.

Maybe someone brought them inside or... Ah thinking about would get him no where it wasn't as if that was the worse of his problems anyways. Trying to focus the rest of the night on his shift. He managed to stay awake for the night and switched off with one of the guards in the morning. Whose face was a little less happy maybe because of the slimes or it being fairly early in the morning. Anyways, wasn't his problem.

Edit: Quest format
Edit: Evaluated by Receptionist Kail :blob_paint:

Last edited:

gallantkun

Kail's sat on the counter like a restless kid. He/she was waiting for new reports to come in like a hungry beast.

An adventurer with tired face slowly dragging his feet to the counter. It seems he didn't sleep for the night.

*yawn* "Good morning, this is my report for the night watch." the young male gave Kail the report and stood there waiting for evaluation.

Name: Cassel
Level: 1 (25 Exp)
Report:
Tried of looking over the reports. He chose to take night watch. It wasn't even like receptionist work was tiring or anything like that he only did two reports after all. He just hated the feeling he got as he passed money to other people.

Taking his assigned post for the second time he watched over the forest. Empty as usual but this time the reports for the slime hunts and last report for night watch came into his mind. To be quite honest it seemed like the slime problem seemed a lot worse if you took in mind that a giant flood of them just took over a city and the fact they were a huge amount of them just hanging out in the city

Still how did they get in? The lights while not the most helpful would at least help even the most brain dead worker spot them. And, even if they reached the gate the alarm would sound and they'd get filled with more arrows then a beggar in the noble district.

Maybe someone brought them inside or... Ah thinking about would get him no where it wasn't as if that was the worse of his problems anyways. Trying to focus the rest of the night on his shift. He managed to stay awake for the night and switched off with one of the guards in the morning. Whose face was a little less happy maybe because of the slimes or it being fairly early in the morning. Anyways, wasn't his problem.

Edit: Quest format

Kail read the report slowly and checked if someone had seen him doing the night watch. Some villagers said they had seen some young male guarding the gate last night, so his report should be legit.

"Hmm, your report is quite satisfactory but arbitrary thought of yours will bring no good to anyone here." Kail stamped the report with a pass mark.

"Next time please don't mix up your report with pointless conjecture but it will be a different matter if you have a piece of solid evidence. TheGuild will reward you handsomely." Kail chastised the young man while giving his reward.

The young male accepted the reward and walked back out of the guild like a zombie.

Reward:

Feathers95

Missing Children
Sponsor
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Locate a missing child and reunite them with their family.
Explanation:
What? You want to see the missing persons list? Well... sure. Some of them might just be kids who ran away from home, but it's dangerous out there. If you could find one of them, it would really help.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 110
  • Money: 4G
Quest Report (5)
Name
Level: 2 (205 EXP)
Quest: Missing Children
Evaluation:
  • Folke Nylph has been located, recovered and reunited with his family
When I heard the evaluator's words, I was immediately somewhat shocked. In the world I came from, healers were scarce, much less ones that could heal wounds of my magnitude. And here there was a temple full of those kinds of miracle makers? After heading over there with doubts in mind, I was shocked once more by the truth. I emerged with barely a single flaw on my skin! It was amazing! Doesn't that mean I could charge straight towards death and just be healed to perfection? Well, let's not get too carried away just yet, the way the priest paled so quickly after healing me was rather scary. Let's try and not make their jobs too difficult...

With the bliss of being pain-free, I quickly applied for a newly unlocked level 2 quest at the guildhall. There was no specific reason I applied for this particular quest, it just gave good gold and didn't seem as lengthy as some of the others. But after scrolling through the missing persons list, I suddenly paused at the picture of a child. He didn't seem any older than 10 and seemed quite thin and scrawny. But what really surprised me was his bright fiery eyes. They were so similar to my mother's and my own left eye that I didn't even think about it and decided to search for him.

He was last sighted playing with his friends on a northern street around a week ago, which I went to investigate first. All in all, everything seemed fine. The road and streets were tidy, the lamps were well-cleaned, the grates were new... wait new? After inquiring at the city hall they told me that they replaced the grates around a week ago since were brittle and easy to displace...

Although I had some speculations in mind, I had to go down and confirm. After gaining permission, I cautiously entered the sewers and ventured near the northern area. After killing a couple of slimes and unsuspecting giant rats with a mix of feeble magic and novice swordplay, I encountered him, huddled in a corner, almost nothing but skin and bones. He had camouflaged himself well to hide here for so long, as unintentional as it might have been.

Even though he saw me, his amber eyes seemed to still be hazy and in too much disbelief to properly process the fact that he was saved. Or perhaps... he had seen others that didn't help him down here? Shaking that speculation away, I hurriedly approached the dirty child and wrapped him in a cloak to keep him warm, whilst handing him a ration from my inventory. Finally, he blinked and properly looked at me. His body was wracked with sobs as he huddled closer to me and wolfed down the ration without restraint. As a prior princess, his stench was almost unbearable, but I soothed him as best I could. Who knows what he had experienced trapped down here for so long.

As we made our way to the surface, I gradually coaxed him to tell his story. Initially, I thought that a couple of children would be stuck down here, having been daring each other or up to mischief in the city sewers. But no! His story was so much more inhumane than what I was thinking! The reported 'friends' he was playing with actually bullied him into the sewers with threats and coercion. Unfortunately, while he was unconscious from the fall, the grates were replaced, leaving him no way out in this maze of sewers and monsters! Not only that, those 'friends' never reported this to the authorities(most likely for fear of punishment)!

Absolutely disgusted and enraged, after reuniting him with his tearful family I swore to get his revenge! Unfortunately, I couldn't exactly just go and beat up a bunch of kids, so I had to leave the matter to the authorities...

kilnareth

The Glow Under The River
Sponsor
: Safona Lilac
Objectives:
  • Investigate the glow under the river
Description: Hello, since I live near the outskirts of the city my children often play by the river bank. Recently, they've let me know that there's a 'weird glowy thing' under the surface of the water. They led me to the area and there was indeed a strange glow visible, though difficult to see in broad daylight. Can you investigate what it is? I don't feel safe letting my children near it so I've banned them from going near the river.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 50

Name: Ryzen
Level: 1 (EXP: 70)
Report:

I was looking through the quest board to see if anything new popped up. I needed to stretch out my limbs after not working for two days and coincidentally I found this which piqued my interest.

I set out a day after I registered my name at the reception desk to prepare for the quest. I made my way to the location of the client and asked further details regarding this glow in the river. Apparently this started, or at least it was discovered by her kids, four days ago. There was no noticeable change around the riverbank after discovering the glow.

After getting all information needed from the client, I made my way to the river. There was certainly a faint glow if one squinted enough. I needed to get a closer look so I wore my enchanted boots that lets me walk on water. I arrived at the location of the glow and looked down at the riverbed to see if I could find what's causing it. Unfortunately the water was not too clear with the current of river not helping at all but from I could see multiple fish gathering around the glow.

Well... there was only one way to find out.

Did you know how hard it was to fight against the current while swimming downwards? It took me a few tries, with one of the attempts almost drowning me, but I eventually saw what was causing this phenomenon.

It was actually a couple of rocks that were jade white and emitted blinding glow. If I didn't use my [Mana Sense] to help my eyes, I would've been blinded. Strange enough, it seems like these stones had a fair amount of mana in them.

I picked up a total of seven glowstones from that venture. Maybe we could use this as an alternative light source?

What's strange was how did these light stones show up there? Further research might be needed but one conjecture I came up with is that maybe these stones might've been swept downstream. Maybe the source of these stones could be found further upstream?

P.S. Can I volunteer for the research team? Pretty please?

Last edited:

Llamadragon

Bag Carrier: North Scribel Forest
Sponsor: Stevie's Wardens
Objectives:
  • Carry the loot bags.
  • Don't run away before the mission is over.
- EARLIER THAT MORNING -
Logar could hear the jeers already - "as dangerous as he looks, huh?", "yapping lapdog", "go back home and play cute to some nobles daughter and maybe they'll let you play bodyguard for their stuffed animals". Between a battle with a direwolf or a big fat "FAILURE" stamp on his third day of work? The young warrior with the unfortunately adorable puppy dog face ran, feverently hoping he wouldn't have to chose. His reputation was kind of a sore spot.

He ran, ran, and ran, the din of the battle behind him fading. On Logars trail was a direwolf, an injured and cautious one but still a beast whose shoulder reached him to the waist. On Logars back? A huge, heavy bag full of hunting spoils. Skins. Horns from horned rabbits and deer. Of meat, of all the things he was supposed to keep safe from f*cking wolves! At least this one didn't have a kobold rider!
Twigs caught in his fur and he didn't care, he clutched a light injury in his arm where a piece of his armor had been ripped off, but the shelter he was running for was close now. The old watchtower, where they'd camped last night, made of stone and solid wood and rising where the trees cleared. The door would hold until the rest of the party could deal with the distraction - he was confident Stevie and the others could take the wolves, it was just him that was a useless level one.
He felt the eyes of the wolf sear into his back, but it didn't approach him even as he dove for the door, only to find it stuck. He ripped at it until the handle came off, and he tossed it at the wolf with a string of curses.

Change of plans. He pulled his sword from his side, bared his fangs and rushed the beast. It dashed off a little, faster than him, but limping. That made Logar feel hope of being able to actually getting through this - he'd just have to wait and hold out.

A second wolf joined its limping companion. Logar stood still with his sword aimed towards them. What he had to do hadn't changed. Just buy time. No other choice.

A third wolf. A fourth. A fifth. This one was not injured - its white fur stained red only at the maw - and neither was the creature on its back. One of the kobolds. Five wolves, one kobold - one injured adventurer. No one charged at him, though. It was a battle he would certainly lose, he wasn't a match for even one of these guys. But hey, he was holding a big old chunk of steel and as rusty as it was, none wanted to be the meatshield whose sacrifice allowed their buddies to tear him apart. He grit his teeth and grinned. His stomach, and his injured arm, felt full of lead.
Then, metal glimpsed in the sunlight. Someone moved through the undergrowth, someone who wore the proper adventurers gear the kobolds lacked. A man roared and charged.

It was the start of a second wave of chaos that Logar wasn't able to follow. But the wolves turned their back to him, and as one of them was pierced by a spear and hoisted upwards he took the chance, running up its corpse and leaping off. He reached his sword as high as he could over his head in the mid-jump and stabbed it into one of the wooden support beams of the watchtower, burying it by more than a decimeter and then, running pretty much on adrenaline on this point, he pulled himself up. The sword made for narrow, slippery footing but he prayed it'd at least hold his weight. The bag finally fell off his shoulders, rested against the wall. He was more than twice his own height off the ground and none of the wolves should be able to jump this hi-

A two-headed shadow blotted out the sun and Logar didn't have a second weapon. He didn't even have his shield. Panicking, no time to think, he reached his hand into the bag and grabbed..

... a horned rabbit by the neck. As the wolfs maw came down on him, he shoved it horn-first between its jaws and pushed. A screech, a whimper cut short. It twitched and went limp. But, the second head of the shadow. The kobold rider. It... Ah, f*uck you, and f*ck that stupid bag of meat!

Logar fell. The bag fell. The wolf and the kobold fell. But with a roar, Logar used his final moment of footing to shift the momentum of the falling wolf corpse. As he swung it towards the Kobold, he let go of the horned rabbit - trapping the kobold between it and the stone wall of the tower. A long smear of red appeared in its wake.

There was half a second of feeling absolutely awesome. Before he hit the ground.
The Stevie's Wardens had a mission for collecting the horns of horned rabbits. They were all over the place and they had scouted the warrens aheads of time, so it didn't take long. Most of the time was spent walking, or bagging random game we encountered on the way. On the second day, though, we ran into a direwolf pack with two kobold riders between them. Stevies team deal with them. There was some loss to the loot, but considering what I had to go through to protect that bag of meat from armored wolves that weigh as much as I do, I'd say everything went reasonably well. Oh, and we found an old watchtower up there. It's abandoned and a good shelter, so it might not be a bad idea to send someone to fix the door and mark it as a safe spot.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Do you still have a surplus of that healing grass? I want to buy some if you do.

Feathers95

Name: Ryzen
Level: 1 (EXP: 70)
Report:

I was looking through the quest board to see if anything new popped up. I needed to stretch out my limbs after not working for two days and coincidentally I found this which piqued my interest.

I set out a day after I registered my name at the reception desk to prepare for the quest. I made my way to the location of the client and asked further details regarding this glow in the river. Apparently this started, or at least it was discovered by her kids, four days ago. There was no noticeable change around the riverbank after discovering the glow.

After getting all information needed from the client, I made my way to the river. There was certainly a faint glow if one squinted enough. I needed to get a closer look so I wore my enchanted boots that lets me walk on water. I arrived at the location of the glow and looked down at the riverbed to see if I could find what's causing it. Unfortunately the water was not too clear with the current of river not helping at all but from I could see multiple fish gathering around the glow.

Well... there was only one way to find out.

Did you know how hard it was to fight against the current while swimming downwards? It took me a few tries, with one of the attempts almost drowning me, but I eventually saw what was causing this phenomenon.

It was actually a couple of rocks that were jade white and emitted blinding glow. If I didn't use my [Mana Sense] to help my eyes, I would've been blinded. Strange enough, it seems like these stones had a fair amount of mana in them.

I picked up a total of seven glowstones from that venture. Maybe we could use this as an alternative light source?

What's strange was how did these light stones show up there? Further research might be needed but one conjecture I came up with is that maybe these stones might've been swept downstream. Maybe the source of these stones could be found further upstream?

P.S. Can I volunteer for the research team? Pretty please?
Although still slightly miffed from my quest earlier today, I didn't let it show as I gave evaluations for the never-ending stream of quest reports.

"Hmm, excellent work. Well done for not only identifying the source of the glow but also retrieving the items for further research. I will let the higher-ups at the guild know of your findings, and put in a good word for you if they decide to organize a research/expedition squad. I will also let Safona know so that she can rest her worries. Here are your rewards."

(Full) Rewards:

Alchyr

Stevie's Wardens

Hey folks! We're a small team of friendly humans (Level 3-5) who take quests around the area.
I'm Stevie, and my friends are Ren, Joss, and Vix.
We're always looking for bag carriers, so team up with us and we'll split the earnings!

+ + +​

Bag Carrier: North Scribel Forest
Sponsor
: Stevie's Wardens
Objectives:
  • Carry the loot bags.
  • Don't run away before the mission is over.
Rewards:
  • Money: 2

This one was a lot of fun, and I got to see a bunch of new stuff! When I was looking for a job at the Quest Board, this guy wearing a cloak came up to me and asked if I'd follow him and help him with stuff, so I said yes! Then he said he'd pay me so it seemed like an even better idea! He looked a bit confused for a moment for some reason, but he shrugged and said to follow him as he went over to some other people. There were three of them! One of them was a big guy, and then there was a more normal looking guy, and then a lady! The lady hugged me for some reason, and then the big guy got angry at the cloaked guy that brought me over, for some reason he thought I wouldn't be helpful? I'm very helpful! So I argued with him too! The lady glared at them angrily and said she really wanted me to come, and then the guys just sighed and they let me come. They're a funny group of people.

We all went out of the tavern and to the forest. The lady kept asking me weird questions like why I was in the Adventurer's Guild and aren't I too young and stuff, but it seemed kind of pointless. What did it matter how I old I am? And I'm in the Adventurer's Guild because it's fun, obviously. Why else would I?

We went pretty deep into the forest! We ran into a lot of stuff along the way. There were more of those slimes that I've seen before, some really angry bunnies with horns, snakes that dug through the ground really fast, and other things! They killed them pretty easily, and they asked me to just carry all the stuff they picked up. They gave me a fancy bag to do it with, and even though it wasn't that big a lot of stuff fit in it! I want one of those. The lady used a staff to make pretty fire and ice to kill stuff! I've seen some people use magic before, but apparently I don't have any talent for it. The cloak guy had some knives, the big guy just smashed stuff with a giant hammer, and the normal looking guy used a normal looking sword and shield.

Anyway, we got pretty deep, and they started looking more serious. They told me to be quiet and stay in the middle of them, but I don't really know why. It's hard to see stuff when you're in the middle of four people...

We sneaked around, and found a whole bunch of goblins! There were like 4 of them! I think. The cloak guy started getting closer to them, and the lady got ready to use some magic. Then, when the cloak guy attacked one of them, she shot some ice at another one, and then the other two started running at the goblins. They looked really surprised when the cloaked guy appeared, and one of them died when some ice stabbed through its faced! It looked really funny, with a surprised face with an icicle in the middle of it! I wanted to follow the guys, but the lady grabbed me and stopped me... Oh well, it was still fun to watch. It didn't take that long for the big guy to smash one and the normal guy to kill the other one. It seems like that was all they wanted to do, and after this we all started going back.

We ran into some more stuff on the way back, but it was just the same things I saw before.

When we got back, they thanked me and the lady hugged me again. I don't know why she's hugging me, but it's fine. She's warm, and her hugs feel nice. Though, it'd be nice if she'd hold me a bit less tightly.

kilnareth

Since I'm already here rummaging through archives, I might as well help out with the reports. Let's see here...

This one was a lot of fun, and I got to see a bunch of new stuff! When I was looking for a job at the Quest Board, this guy wearing a cloak came up to me and asked if I'd follow him and help him with stuff, so I said yes! Then he said he'd pay me so it seemed like an even better idea! He looked a bit confused for a moment for some reason, but he shrugged and said to follow him as he went over to some other people. There were three of them! One of them was a big guy, and then there was a more normal looking guy, and then a lady! The lady hugged me for some reason, and then the big guy got angry at the cloaked guy that brought me over, for some reason he thought I wouldn't be helpful? I'm very helpful! So I argued with him too! The lady glared at them angrily and said she really wanted me to come, and then the guys just sighed and they let me come. They're a funny group of people.

We all went out of the tavern and to the forest. The lady kept asking me weird questions like why I was in the Adventurer's Guild and aren't I too young and stuff, but it seemed kind of pointless. What did it matter how I old I am? And I'm in the Adventurer's Guild because it's fun, obviously. Why else would I?

We went pretty deep into the forest! We ran into a lot of stuff along the way. There were more of those slimes that I've seen before, some really angry bunnies with horns, snakes that dug through the ground really fast, and other things! They killed them pretty easily, and they asked me to just carry all the stuff they picked up. They gave me a fancy bag to do it with, and even though it wasn't that big a lot of stuff fit in it! I want one of those. The lady used a staff to make pretty fire and ice to kill stuff! I've seen some people use magic before, but apparently I don't have any talent for it. The cloak guy had some knives, the big guy just smashed stuff with a giant hammer, and the normal looking guy used a normal looking sword and shield.

Anyway, we got pretty deep, and they started looking more serious. They told me to be quiet and stay in the middle of them, but I don't really know why. It's hard to see stuff when you're in the middle of four people...

We sneaked around, and found a whole bunch of goblins! There were like 4 of them! I think. The cloak guy started getting closer to them, and the lady got ready to use some magic. Then, when the cloak guy attacked one of them, she shot some ice at another one, and then the other two started running at the goblins. They looked really surprised when the cloaked guy appeared, and one of them died when some ice stabbed through its faced! It looked really funny, with a surprised face with an icicle in the middle of it! I wanted to follow the guys, but the lady grabbed me and stopped me... Oh well, it was still fun to watch. It didn't take that long for the big guy to smash one and the normal guy to kill the other one. It seems like that was all they wanted to do, and after this we all started going back.

We ran into some more stuff on the way back, but it was just the same things I saw before.

When we got back, they thanked me and the lady hugged me again. I don't know why she's hugging me, but it's fine. She's warm, and her hugs feel nice. Though, it'd be nice if she'd hold me a bit less tightly.

Hmm. I'm kinda jealous that this adventurer managed to join a rather kind group of four adventurers.

Reminds me of the time I was repeatedly called deadweight...

[STAMP]

Rewards:
  • Money: 2 G

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Night Watch
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters that get too close to the city, and sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Watch for vagabonds and criminals, and sound the alarm if there is suspicious behavior.
  • Stay awake for the whole night. Do not leave your post.
Explanation: Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed. We need people to help keep the city safe.
Reward:
Again.

Quiet.

No movement.

No things.

Nothing.

Boring.

Wanna do something else.

Spinning fun.