Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Silver

Night Watch
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters that get too close to the city, and sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Watch for vagabonds and criminals, and sound the alarm if there is suspicious behavior.
  • Stay awake for the whole night. Do not leave your post.
Explanation: Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed. We need people to help keep the city safe.
Reward:
  • EXP: 25
  • Money: 1G
Name: Cassel
Level: 1 (100 Exp)
Report:
Taking his fifth shift for the night watch, he slowly became more accustomed to working in the night. Granted it was easier to do when his entire sleeping schedule revolved around it.

Still maybe when the guild investigation was finished. He would wander out and do something that didn't require him to watch over a wall for hours on end. But, for now he settled for watching for any movements from his post. Not that anything happened during his shift.

Switching out another guard in the morning he headed to the guild to turn in his report and maybe catch a nap afterwards.

Last edited:

Silver

Quest Report (10)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 3 (740 EXP)
Quest: Hunting Mission
Evaluation:
  • Large game collected: A bear
Although I don't know how to do archery, tracking nor have any hunting training whatsoever, I decided to have a go at hunting. It was indeed a reckless decision, but hey, you never know until you try right? As usual, I went to the library to shove as many manuals and information logs into my brain as possible before heading out. I still didn't really feel prepared enough for this quest, but I ventured into the northern forests again regardless.

Quietening my footsteps as much as possible, I wandered deeper and deeper into the sea of green, where both flora and fauna abounded. Since I wasn't really that sneaky, especially with me accidentally stepping on crunchier leaves/twigs from time to time, I didn't find any appropriate creatures to hunt on my journey. A few more hostile creatures popped out at me though, like a giant rat or a goblin, which I disposed of without too much difficulty since they were alone.

Finally, I found an appropriate tree to hide in, covered by leaves of varying shades of green and branches which intertwined towards the skies. I knew I wasn't stealthy enough to walk around, so I decided to just wait for prey to come to me. Slowing down my breathing and barely moving my body, I peered through the tiny gaps in the leaves for any appropriate prey to come by. Hours passed, with only the odd slime passing by.

Just as I was about to give up, the faint sound of a beast's footsteps entered my ears. Immediately renewing my determination, I waited for the creature to come into sight before assessing the situation. A tall brown bear with a painful-looking scar running across its face slowly came into view, looking as if it was about to walk on by obliviously. To kill it in one hit, I had to wait patiently for the right moment. Sure I could just engage it in a direct confrontation, but I didn't want to risk damaging the bear and soiling it's meat if I could help it.

Silently, I condensed and cooled the air around my right hand, slowly forming a viciously sharp ice shard. Over and over again, I refined the hollowed/weaker areas of the shard, hoping to make it as sturdy as possible despite its tiny size. Just as the beast's head casually turned to look in the opposite direction from where I was, I threw the shard at the beast's neck. My throw wasn't exactly stealthy, but the distance was small enough that by the time the bear had turned towards me, the shard had been embedded in its neck. After a minor amount of struggling, the bear fell to the forest floor, lifeless.

Quite excited and proud of my success, I tied the bear up, froze it and hauled it back to the city with me. I swore dragging it home took so much longer than hunting it... I was lucky I had my ice magic to preserve the prey.
Sounds like quite the catch, I don't envy your walk back though it sounds like a tough one. Anyways here's your promised rewards.

Final Reward:
EXP:
Money: 3G
Items: 5 jerky

Feathers95

Name: Cassel
Level: 1 (100 Exp)
Report:
Taking his fifth shift for the night watch, he slowly became more accustomed to working in the night. Granted it was easier to do when his entire sleeping schedule revolved around it.

Still maybe when the guild investigation was finished. He would wander out and do something that didn't require him to watch over a wall for hours on end. But, for now he settled for watching for any movements from his post. Not that anything happened during his shift.

Switching out another guard in the morning he headed to the guild to turn in his report and maybe catch a nap afterwards.
After my hunting mission, I decided to take things slow for a bit and picked up a quest report at the guild.

"Although uneventful, thank you for guarding our city during the night, we truly appreciate it. I hope your sleep hasn't been affected too much. Here are your rewards."

Final Reward:
  • EXP: 25

Feathers95

Looking for Combat classes
Sponsor: Cassel
Objectives:
  • Look for someone whose reputation is decent and happens to teach combat skills to beginners (Sword skills prefered but anything else works.)
  • List some basic information on the teacher
  • Optional Objective: Write a list with what can be taught and cost at a beginner level (2G will be added to the reward if the optional objective is done)
Rewards:
  • EXP: 50
  • Money: 3G (If optional objective is done plus two G will be added to the existing reward)
Quest Report (11)
Name
Level: 3 (860 EXP)
Quest: Looking for Combat classes
"I'm not sure about my reputation since I haven't interacted with others much, but I'd be willing to teach you some combat skills. You can find my file in the guild's registration archives, for more specific information, but I'm basically a magic swordswoman. In the past, I mainly relied on my magic, but since coming here, my swordsmanship skills have improved a lot, which I'd be willing to teach you with. I can also help you understand the basics of the path of magic and mana. Since you'll already pay me quite a bit just for filling out this quest report, I won't make the specific classes themselves too expensive."

Classes:
  • Basic Swordsmanship - 1G: "Although I specialize in lighter one-handed swords, I can teach you the basics on how to wield two-handed swords as well. You would learn how to stand and position yourself stably, how to stab and swing effectively and some basic footwork."
  • Basic mana sensing and manipulation - 1G: "Before you can learn any type of magic, you must master sensing and manipulating mana in it's purest form. This was what was taught to me in my old world, and although it is quite different here, the base concepts are the same. It's a bit hard to write a description about it, but I can teach you it in person."

"In my old world, magic was hereditary, but here anyone can learn any kind of magic as long as they put their hearts to it(at least that's what I've seen so far). Since I've been wielding fire and ice for a long time, it comes as second nature to me."
  • Basic fire magic - 1G
  • Basic ice magic - 1G

Last edited:

Silver

Quest Report (11)
Name
Level: 3 (860 EXP)
Quest: Looking for Combat classes
"I'm not sure about my reputation since I haven't interacted with others much, but I'd be willing to teach you some combat skills. You can find my file in the guild's registration archives, for more specific information, but I'm basically a magic swordswoman. In the past, I mainly relied on my magic, but since coming here, my swordsmanship skills have improved a lot, which I'd be willing to teach you with. I can also help you understand the basics of the path of magic and mana. Since you'll already pay me quite a bit just for filling out this quest report, I won't make the specific classes themselves too expensive."

Classes:
  • Basic Swordsmanship - 1G: "Although I specialize in lighter one-handed swords, I can teach you the basics on how to wield two-handed swords as well. You would learn how to stand and position yourself stably, how to stab and swing effectively and some basic footwork."
  • Basic mana sensing and manipulation - 1G: "Before you can learn any type of magic, you must master sensing and manipulating mana in it's purest form. This was what was taught to me in my old world, and although it is quite different here, the base concepts are the same. It's a bit hard to write a description about it, but I can teach you it in person."

"In my old world, magic was hereditary, but here anyone can learn any kind of magic as long as they put their hearts to it(at least that's what I've seen so far). Since I've been wielding fire and ice for a long time, it comes as second nature to me."
  • Basic fire magic - 1G
  • Basic ice magic - 1G
I suppose I'll take you up on your offer then. Honestly I'm not looking for much just need the basics beaten into me so I can do something other than watch a wall. Oh if you don't mind can I drop a memo on your services in the library so other newbies know about it? That aside, your reward with the extra 2 G added to it of course.

Final Reward:
  • Exp: 50
  • Money: 5 G
Edit: Favor text

Yorth

Swordman
Goblin Subjugation
Sponsor
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate goblins.
  • Collect 5 pairs of goblin ears.
Explanation:
Although goblins are one of the weakest monsters, they can be dangerous in numbers and threaten travelers. It is ill-advised to take on more than a few at once.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 150
  • Money: 3G

EVALUATED BY OHKO

Name
: Vor Saknave
Level: 3 (650 EXP)
Quest: Goblin Subjugation

Quest Report:

After my last attempt at this quest, I took some time off to train and hone my skills. There was no way to express my disappointment at myself after the last failure. To have gotten cold feet, tch, what a disgrace! How am I supposed to lead the elves and exterminate the dragons when I could barely kill small goblins when they were asleep. To top it off, I was so out of it that I even forgot that the quest stated to bring back a pair of ears, not one. Rookie mistake.

This time, I knew better than to go against opponents of a clearly superior level. If it was only the goblins, I could kill dozens of them no problem. But with the riders, it would be hard to kite them. Plus, I have no idea if they were capable of long-range attacks. Either through magic or bows.

With these thoughts in mind, I went back and checked the archives to see if there was any sighting of goblins. I found one. It was a report I appraised myself. Robert went on an exploration trip north of the city and found goblins on the other side of the Slimebreak creek. Seems like they occupied a shelter.

Either way, as long as they don't have riders, it should be a piece of cake. I will just blow the shelter on top of their head and let them die on the crash.

And so I did. The Slimebreak creek was barely a mile north of Scribel city. It didn't take much long to find the occupied shelter. The goblins were just coming back from their hunt. A party of four. They were carrying small foxes and some bunnies. Since I had the element of surprise, I was able to burst one of them using a fireball immediately. I then used gust of wind to mess up with their senses and have them cover their eyes. It bought me much needed time to cast the second fireball.

But that was the end of it. If I tried to cast any more spells, I would be mauled to death before finishing my chant. As such, I ran back into the forest, while the two last goblins called out for help. Two more goblins responded to their call and exited the shelter. They were now hunting for me.

However, while they were searching for me, I laid in ambush. I hid my small frame behind the brushes and waited. The moment they appeared in my line of vision, I conjured a ball of flame and threw it at the nearest goblins. Since I had a bit of distance between us this time, I was able to cast spells continuously. I cast another fireball, but this time, they knew better than to run in a straight line. They started zigzagging.

Poor them. If it was any other noob mage, this strategy would have worked. But after my training, I was now able to direct the path of my spells. Like a homing missile, my fireballs followed the movements of the goblins until they were all down. I unsheathed my trusted knife and cut a pair of ears from each goblin.

Retrieved Items:

6 Pair of goblin ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: GM

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Goblin Subjugation
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Exterminate goblins.
  • Collect 5 pairs of goblin ears.
Explanation:
Although goblins are one of the weakest monsters, they can be dangerous in numbers and threaten travelers. It is ill-advised to take on more than a few at once.

Rewards:

Name: Vor Saknave
Level: 3 (650 EXP)
Quest: Goblin Subjugation

Quest Report:

After my last attempt at this quest, I took some time off to train and hone my skills. There was no way to express my disappointment at myself after the last failure. To have gotten cold feet, tch, what a disgrace! How am I supposed to lead the elves and exterminate the dragons when I could barely kill small goblins when they were asleep. To top it off, I was so out of it that I even forgot that the quest stated to bring back a pair of ears, not one. Rookie mistake.

This time, I knew better than to go against opponents of a clearly superior level. If it was only the goblins, I could kill dozens of them no problem. But with the riders, it would be hard to kite them. Plus, I have no idea if they were capable of long-range attacks. Either through magic or bows.

With these thoughts in mind, I went back and checked the archives to see if there was any sighting of goblins. I found one. It was a report I appraised myself. Robert went on an exploration trip north of the city and found goblins on the other side of the Slimebreak creek. Seems like they occupied a shelter.

Either way, as long as they don't have riders, it should be a piece of cake. I will just blow the shelter on top of their head and let them die on the crash.

And so I did. The Slimebreak creek was barely a mile north of Scribel city. It didn't take much long to find the occupied shelter. The goblins were just coming back from their hunt. A party of four. They were carrying small foxes and some bunnies. Since I had the element of surprise, I was able to burst one of them using a fireball immediately. I then used gust of wind to mess up with their senses and have them cover their eyes. It bought me much needed time to cast the second fireball.

But that was the end of it. If I tried to cast any more spells, I would be mauled to death before finishing my chant. As such, I ran back into the forest, while the two last goblins called out for help. Two more goblins responded to their call and exited the shelter. They were now hunting for me.

However, while they were searching for me, I laid in ambush. I hid my small frame behind the brushes and waited. The moment they appeared in my line of vision, I conjured a ball of flame and threw it at the nearest goblins. Since I had a bit of distance between us this time, I was able to cast spells continuously. I cast another fireball, but this time, they knew better than to run in a straight line. They started zigzagging.

Poor them. If it was any other noob mage, this strategy would have worked. But after my training, I was now able to direct the path of my spells. Like a homing missile, my fireballs followed the movements of the goblins until they were all down. I unsheathed my trusted knife and cut a pair of ears from each goblin.

Retrieved Items:

6 Pair of goblin ears.
Good work! That's a cool homing spell! It seems like you've improved a lot since you've first come here! I look forward to seeing how you continue to grow!

*stamps*

Rewards:

OOC: Can you please mark your post as "evaluated" so that it's easier for appraisers to see that your report was evaluated already?

FenrIIrz

Giant Rat Subjugation
Sponsor
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel Sewers.
  • Collect 10 giant rat tails.
Explanation:
Overgrown rats in the sewers... nobody likes them. They’re not too dangerous, but you could get sick with a nasty illness if you’re bitten. They are agile and difficult to catch.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 100
  • Money: 2G
I would say the sewer is stink and it's hard for people who have good sense of smell to work around here.

These rat is eating fairly well, they are fat and their fur leaking an oily smell. My knife is covered in grease after killing 3 rats so I switch to wooden club. One good hit to break skull or spine is enough to kill them but they are very agile so I often hit their leg first to limit their movement. The killing one rat is pretty easy but the difficulty goes up when they come in group. You have to run away, hit the nearest one and repeat unless you want to get outnumbered.

I feel like giant rats that live alone tend to be more aggressive than one that travels in a group. Make sense I guess? You don't have anyone to rely on after all. Further investigation required to confirm this theory though.

Oh. I also came across a weird slime decomposing a rat inside its body. 🤮 It behaves like slime but with a black body and no core?! This boy is an angry one, the black slime lunged at me while I didn't pay attention. It got my knife and few burns on my skin. its corrosive liquid is very acidic, it eats and dissolves my knife! It really unusual for a normal slime to be able to damage irons. I definitely need a new weapon after this.

Retrieved Items:

4 'Lone' giant rat tails
8 'Group' giant rat tails

Last edited:

Feathers95

Moonlight Water
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Collect 5 Moonlight Water
Explanation:
Somewhere in the forest, there is a spring that glows with ambient power under the light of the moon. Supposedly, this water has healing properties, so the guild would like you acquire some for our stockpile. Beware — it can be dangerous outside at night.

Rewards:
Quest Report (12)
Name
Level: 3 (910 EXP)
Quest: Moonlight Water
Evaluation:
  • Failed to collect any moonlight water
  • Survived a bandit ambush
Although I didn't have my sword with me since that little enchanter had it, I was so restless from a lack of things to do suddenly, that I decided to take on another quest anyway! Reckless of me I know, but this was a good opportunity to focus on my magic a bit more. Afterall, I used to be a pure, through and through mage! My skillset has leaned towards my swordsmanship a lot lately: I must ensure that the legacy of my parents is not left behind!

With determination, as soon as evening set, I headed out towards the northern forests. Although I could've used my magic to light my way forward, I didn't want to waste my mana, hence I had borrowed a lantern from the guild for this quest. Even though the night was young, howls and scuttering faintly filled my ears as I walked forward confidently. I had seen a glimpse of the special lake once, although it wasn't glowing then, hence I was not particularly afraid of getting lost.

Just as I suddenly tripped on a tree root I wasn't paying attention to, the sound of whizzing suddenly grew in my ears. Immediately, my instinct was to dodge out of the way, as an arrow skimmed my left arm. Although I worried for whether the arrow was poisoned or not, I kept my eyes firmly trained on the person, high up in the trees who had shot at me. However, just as I looked at him, more and more suddenly appeared from the trees around me.

Bandits. And, there were five of them. This was not a fight I could win. So I ran.

As fast as my legs could take me, I ran back towards the city, yelling for help as loud as possible when I saw the city walls on the horizon. I hoped dearly that the night watch hadn't fallen asleep or something. Of course, the bandits didn't just watch me alert everyone about their presence. Fortunately, it seemed they were caught off guard by the fact that I didn't cry or breakdown when realizing I was surrounded, instead, I didn't hesitate to just turn around and run without a speck of pleading for mercy.

Without turning around, I sent a large-scale ice spell to freeze the ground behind me, just as an arrow pierced my shoulder. Whether their feet were caught by my spell remains unknown, but at the very least they should slip on the ground and be hindered for a bit. Frankly, I couldn't pay attention enough to what had happened to them because of the searing pain from my shoulder. I was also fatigued by the sudden outburst of mana, but there was no time to lose. This was a matter of life and death afterall.

Fortunately, as my voice grew hoarse from my screaming, reinforcements suddenly appeared from the city gate. Knowing that their raid had failed, the bandits yelled at each other to retreat in anger. I was saved! To be honest, the events after that were a blur, and I knew for sure I had failed the quest, but at least I was alive right?
TL;DR: Don't have my sword, headed out towards the northern forests where the moonlight lake was, was ambushed by bandits, managed to run from them all the way back to the city, the night watch signalled for reinforcements to save me, I live but have no moonlight water

Last edited:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
You know it's annoying when you have to catch something but you don't know how to do it. Why do I even bother to learn fishing when I could use some tool for the job. Here I am at the beach borrowing a fishing net from some fisherman. After walking on the shore looking for purple-skinned fish, I finally find a school of Salmun swimming around. I rip a piece of bread from the loaf and toss it on the water luring them closer to the land. When I got only half of the loaf left, I throw the whole bread into the water and toss the net. I drag the net out of the water and get 4 of them! Not bad for a first-timer huh. I give one of the Salmun to fisherman for lending me a net and I head back to the town with 3 yummy salmun

@binarysoap

I was tending to my cat when I got a message saying someone completed my quest. Nani? But that rock person already brought me the salmun I wanted! That was supposed to be a one time quest! Was I supposed to specify that?

Oh well, the salmun was delicious, so I suppose. But my refrigerator is almost full already! What to do.... Ah, I know! I heard that there was some stall space on sale. Maybe I can sell my extra food there!

Meanwhile, let me check what was on the official sheet....Yup, good, never said it had to be freshly cooked. Guess half-dragon-kun can eat the leftovers. Still had a whole bunch from before!

Anyways

Rewards:
  • Salmun with rice pilaf: 7 servings (not fresh, but definitely still edible)

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
I would say the sewer is stink and it's hard for people who have good sense of smell to work around here.

These rat is eating fairly well, they are fat and their fur leaking an oily smell. My knife is covered in grease after killing 3 rats so I switch to wooden club. One good hit to break skull or spine is enough to kill them but they are very agile so I often hit their leg first to limit their movement. The killing one rat is pretty easy but the difficulty goes up when they come in group. You have to run away, hit the nearest one and repeat unless you want to get outnumbered.

I feel like giant rats that live alone tend to be more aggressive than one that travels in a group. Make sense I guess? You don't have anyone to rely on after all. Further investigation required to confirm this theory though.

Oh. I also came across a weird slime decomposing a rat inside its body. 🤮 It behaves like slime but with a black body and no core?! This boy is an angry one, the black slime lunged at me while I didn't pay attention. It got my knife and few burns on my skin. its corrosive liquid is very acidic, it eats and dissolves my knife! It really unusual for a normal slime to be able to damage irons. I definitely need a new weapon after this.

Retrieved Items:

4 'Lone' giant rat tails
8 'Group' giant rat tails
Thanks for subjugating more rats than you needed we appreciate it.
Note: That black slime sounds dangerous we should send someone to investigate it.

OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Quest Report (12)
Name
Level: 3 (910 EXP)
Quest: Moonlight Water
Evaluation:
  • Failed to collect any moonlight water
  • Survived a bandit ambush
Although I didn't have my sword with me since that little enchanter had it, I was so restless from a lack of things to do suddenly, that I decided to take on another quest anyway! Reckless of me I know, but this was a good opportunity to focus on my magic a bit more. Afterall, I used to be a pure, through and through mage! My skillset has leaned towards my swordsmanship a lot lately: I must ensure that the legacy of my parents is not left behind!

With determination, as soon as evening set, I headed out towards the northern forests. Although I could've used my magic to light my way forward, I didn't want to waste my mana, hence I had borrowed a lantern from the guild for this quest. Even though the night was young, howls and scuttering faintly filled my ears as I walked forward confidently. I had seen a glimpse of the special lake once, although it wasn't glowing then, hence I was not particularly afraid of getting lost.

Just as I suddenly tripped on a tree root I wasn't paying attention to, the sound of whizzing suddenly grew in my ears. Immediately, my instinct was to dodge out of the way, as an arrow skimmed my left arm. Although I worried for whether the arrow was poisoned or not, I kept my eyes firmly trained on the person, high up in the trees who had shot at me. However, just as I looked at him, more and more suddenly appeared from the trees around me.

Bandits. And, there were five of them. This was not a fight I could win. So I ran.

As fast as my legs could take me, I ran back towards the city, yelling for help as loud as possible when I saw the city walls on the horizon. I hoped dearly that the night watch hadn't fallen asleep or something. Of course, the bandits didn't just watch me alert everyone about their presence. Fortunately, it seemed they were caught off guard by the fact that I didn't cry or breakdown when realizing I was surrounded, instead, I didn't hesitate to just turn around and run without a speck of pleading for mercy.

Without turning around, I sent a large-scale ice spell to freeze the ground behind me, just as an arrow pierced my shoulder. Whether their feet were caught by my spell remains unknown, but at the very least they should slip on the ground and be hindered for a bit. Frankly, I couldn't pay attention enough to what had happened to them because of the searing pain from my shoulder. I was also fatigued by the sudden outburst of mana, but there was no time to lose. This was a matter of life and death afterall.

Fortunately, as my voice grew hoarse from my screaming, reinforcements suddenly appeared from the city gate. Knowing that their raid had failed, the bandits yelled at each other to retreat in anger. I was saved! To be honest, the events after that were a blur, and I knew for sure I had failed the quest, but at least I was alive right?
TL;DR: Don't have my sword, headed out towards the northern forests where the moonlight lake was, was ambushed by bandits, managed to run from them all the way back to the city, the night watch signalled for reinforcements to save me, I live but have no moonlight water
I'm glad you made it back safe but as you did not complete the assigned task I can not reward you with any money.
  • EXP: 120
  • Item: Get well soon card. -Signed Konaha
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Cooking Rations
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Cook 40 rations.
Explanation:
The City of Scribel stockpiles on rations in case of emergency. Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time. The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow. One ration is one day's worth of food.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Items: 5 rations
I was suposed to cook a total of 40 biscuit, brick, things. Which is to say a lot of cooking. lucky the recipe was basically just flower and water mixed together and thrown in the oven. So three hours later and I had 40 rations, just ignore the other 10 burnt ones.

Last edited:

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
Exploration and Scouting Exploration and Scouting
Sponsor
Objectives:
  • Obtain any information that is worthwhile for the city to know.
Explanation:
The Scribel Adventurer's Guild will pay for any information that is worthwhile. Did you did you discover a band of goblins? Did you discover a new area? Do you have new and novel information that we didn't know before? Tell us what you have, and we might reward you!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 0 - 75
  • Money: 1 - 10G
Character: Omni (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 0)
Quest: Exploration and Scouting

Hey hey. I am here to submit my quest report for the mission: [Exploration and Scouting].

Th-the quest description... I have it right here… Uwa the... paper is covered in…
ah~AH~its hard to read…
Hm?
Oh, don’t worry about the black stuff, it is just some of my blood…
There... there! You see written right there EX...PLOR...Aaaa ERrr.. yeah... it's all there... the description…

Anyway! There seem to be a bunch of big lizards that walk on two legs south... east-ish of there! About... two days walk? I think. Yeah, somewhere around there, don't sweat the small stuff! And I don’t know what kind of creatures they are either... BUT! They live in huts and got cages full of humans! Or a few humans...

Disgusting!!! Unlike me, they hunt and eat humans! And unlike me, they find human meat delicious and gets hungry just thinking about it! How gross! *Licks lips and swallows*

OH! And there are traps all around these walking lizards’ village! But don’t worry I disarmed a lot of them… by setting them off... by walking into them.

What? What do you mean my arm is missing…. OH MY GOD! My arm is gone!!!
Well…It will grow back… I think… It will..., right? Grow back? Will it grow back?
….

ERm… anyway, I managed to capture one of the lizards, when a group of them were on their way back to the village! I sneaked up made a strange noise and when the lizard went to investigate and I kidna-

I-I subjugated it, So I can tell ya all about their physiology. If you are thinking about hunting them down, that is.

SO… their skin is purply blue and as tough as leather, but if you put it in a vat of oil and deep fry it, it gets all crispy and goes very well with some beer.

They have really strong legs, and... it tastes a lot like chicken, so a stirfry with scallion would make a really good meal. The breast part... well... is a bit stringy but if you throw it in a pot and slow cook it for.... five to eight hours, it will as tender as a puppy’s-

*cough*

Metaphoric speaking, of course, I have never... I would never eat puppies…

And here is the proof, a lump of lizard mea-

*quickly hides bloody lump of meat*

I mean... here is a necklace of the lizard person.

There you go!

Anyway, I hope this helps!

MoneymoneymoneyMONEY~~~MONEY~♫

Last edited:

Alchyr

Let's Go... East!
Sponsor: Scribel City Guild
Objectives:
  • Explore East of Scribel City
Rewards:
  • Money: 3

Quest Report Checked ✔

I really just wanted to let loose, so I took this one!
I went out the east gate (I know it's the right one because I asked the guards which gate it was! It only took me two tries to get the right gate), and I ran in a straight line! It was really nice and wide open, and I could see reallllly far. The grass was kind of tall, so I couldn't really see if there was stuff in it, but it felt really nice running with the wind in my face! I got bored of running in a straight line, so I decided to look around in the grass. It went all the way up to my waist!

After I walked around for a while, I heard a weird sound, and the ground under me sank! It was really surprising! I want to try doing it to someone sometime. I think it'd be fun. It happened because of this furry monster with reallly big claws dug a hole under me! It tried to attack my legs, but I didn't lose my balance so I just blocked the claws with my armguards. I wonder how long it took to make the tunnel? It was almost tall enough for me to walk around! The furry monster was maybe half as big as me, so I wasn't really worried, but then I heard another one behind me! I jumped forward and attacked the one in front of me, and the one behind me just barely missed! That was exciting. After I beat one of their skulls in while using it as a shield, the other one ran away. I wanted to fight it too. So, I decided to wander around the tunnel for a bit! I wasn't worried about getting lost because Malice is really good at remembering stuff like that!

So, I walked around a bunch. The tunnel wasn't really that dark, because there were a bunch of shiny rocks stuck in the walls! I wonder where the Big Claw Diggers found them? I took a few, because they're shiny and pretty.

A few more of the Furry Earth Guys tried to attack me, but I beat them up pretty easily! I only got a few big scratches! Which is sad, I want a harder fight. Oh well. Maybe if I can find a really big group of them? I was getting tired, so I decided to leave.

And I came back! It was a good day.

Last edited:

gallantkun

Quest Report:
Character: Omni (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 0)
Quest: Exploration and Scouting

[Hey hey. I am here to submit my quest report for the mission: [Exploration and Scouting].

Th-the quest description... I have it right here… Uwa the... paper is covered in…
ah~AH~its hard to read…
Hm?
Oh, don’t worry about the black stuff, it is just some of my blood…
There... there! You see written right there EX...PLOR...Aaaa ERrr.. yeah... it's all there... the description…

Anyway! There seem to be a bunch of big lizards that walk on two legs south... east-ish of there! About... two days walk? I think. Yeah, somewhere around there, don't sweat the small stuff! And I don’t know what kind of creatures they are either... BUT! They live in huts and got cages full of humans! Or a few humans...

Disgusting!!! Unlike me, they hunt and eat humans! And unlike me, they find human meat delicious and gets hungry just thinking about it! How gross! *Licks lips and swallows*

OH! And there are traps all around these walking lizards’ village! But don’t worry I disarmed a lot of them… by setting them off... by walking into them.

What? What do you mean my arm is missing…. OH MY GOD! My arm is gone!!!
Well…It will grow back… I think… It will..., right? Grow back? Will it grow back?
….

ERm… anyway, I managed to capture one of the lizards, when a group of them were on their way back to the village! I sneaked up made a strange noise and when the lizard went to investigate and I kidna-

I-I subjugated it, So I can tell ya all about their physiology. If you are thinking about hunting them down, that is.

SO… their skin is purply blue and as tough as leather, but if you put it in a vat of oil and deep fry it, it gets all crispy and goes very well with some beer.

They have really strong legs, and... it tastes a lot like chicken, so a stirfry with scallion would make a really good meal. The breast part... well... is a bit stringy but if you throw it in a pot and slow cook it for.... five to eight hours, it will as tender as a puppy’s-

*cough*

Metaphoric speaking, of course, I have never... I would never eat puppies…

And here is the proof, a lump of lizard mea-

*quickly hides bloody lump of meat*

I mean... here is a necklace of the lizard person.

There you go!

Anyway, I hope this helps!

MoneymoneymoneyMONEY~~~MONEY~♫

Thank you for scouting the Southeastern Region. Your input regarding the taste of lizard people is unnecessary and quite gruesome.

PS: A real human cannot regrow their body part and your acting skill needs some improvement.

For your bravery (read as recklessness) fighting and eating a lizard people, we will reward you generously. And we should keep the necklace in your stead.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 75
  • Money: 5G

gallantkun

I was supposed to cook a total of 40 biscuits, brick, things. Which is to say a lot of cooking. lucky the recipe was basically just flour and water mixed together and thrown in the oven. So three hours later and I had 40 rations, just ignore the other 10 burnt ones.

Well done baking lovely biscuits for the Guild, miss Konaha. We can assure you that the adventure would die to get a taste of your cooking.
PS: Please clean up the kitchen. I never thought a kitchen could look like a battlefield.

Here is your reward.

*STAMP*

Rewards
:
  • EXP: 40
  • Items: 5 rations

gallantkun

Quest Report!

Character:
Kuon Eustoma Shil'verase (lvl: 1, Exp: 15)
Quest: Talent Show!

Not sure what this all about... Performance? Never did I perform for anyone ever before... none the less.... Interesting.
Entertainment I never associate in such thing ever before.... Maybe I am living such primitive life all this time?

A large amount of crowd is formed in the Scribel City plaza.

A stages is set for all the special guest & common people to view the special gala show. The entire city is filled by a festive mood...

So many food & item stalls is set... But I dont need to eat so its pointless for me.

------++------------------------------------------------++-----

A go towards the backstage where the event organizers is,

A certain Guild member representative who looks like a "Sheep Demihuman with Big horns" & act as a helper for the event helped me as I dont know where to go......(Thank you)

So many people & so many kinds of being, I'm almost tried attempting to use one of my skill "Evil Eye's of Truth" to see what manner of existence are they.
But refrained to do so as this skill malevolently pry upon once identity forsaking that persons inner privacy to the point it damage the spirit of the person.

I wait along side all the competitor's some are adventurer while some are just common folks eager to show what they got...
I wonder if I have the right to be here.
unlike them I have no determination or pride of being a entertainer at all.

The person before me is done already, He perform a weird commemorative dance solo that makes people laugh & cheer somehow..... Maybe I'll try dancing too lets follow his example.

The time has come, its my turn to go in the stage. Unlike the previous performers I dont feel anything.. & my eternal poker face is in perfect condition again today to...

Lets start shall we.

The announcer called my name, I step on the stage.. somehow people let out a voice of awe & shock. Weird Silent & murmurs ruled the audience as soon as I show up...Why? This reaction again?

Anyway the announcer ask questions I did not reply ackwardly he ask his final question what will I perform.... I did not reply.

I wield one of my sword..a great sword its name is "One who slay demons & purify gods" it does not have a edge nor cutting ability its just a blunt sword.

Before even the announcer ask...I started to dance.... "A sword dance" to be specific.

Gentle, pure, clean & serene as I step by step move full of grace.

Fierce, peerless, unstoppable & violent as I wave my sword along with my entire body like a raging tidal waves.

a formless sword stance like a dance that only I knew of, a stance only for me, a stance created by me.

& Now I dance it for somebody else for the first time aside from ending life I dance to perform

I stop my sword dance, My performance came to an end.... Hmph!... I'm proud of it for sure I'll receive a much bigger laughter & cheer than the guy before me...Hmph!!

The laughter, giggles & cheers of voice never came, I look at the audience they all have wide eye, dropped jaw & open mouth....silent rule the entire gala... The noisy plaza also became silent...eh!?

I walk immediately away from the stage...
did I fail?
Did I perform weird?
Did I disappoint them with me dance??...

New emotion aroused within me for the first time in my long life I felt extreme shame!!!!!

Being Normal is why to hard!!!​

*clap clap clap*

"Your sword dancing is truly beautiful, Kuon Eust-... mmm ms. Kuon. I never thought you know how to enrapture the crowd." Kail gave Kuon an appreciating look.

"With this, the old geezer will give us more funding. Muahahahaha. *gohon* Excuse me for my outburst." Kail recovered from his glee and stamped the report.

"You have done well and we should offer you our custom made medal."

*STAMP*

Rewards
:
  • EXP: 75
  • Items:
    • Free food at the gala, and an extra ticket for you to bring a +1
    • Commemoration medal from the guild ( Small engraving of Sword Maiden dancing on the stage.)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
After a good day's rest, I figured I could start the next by helping out with the reports, though I was pleasantly surprised to see they were almost all appraised already.

Seems like the people of the guild are working hard now, the gods are certainly pleased with their success.

Now let's see what we have here...
Quest Report

I really just wanted to let loose, so I took this one!
I went out the east gate (I know it's the right one because I asked the guards which gate it was! It only took me two tries to get the right gate), and I ran in a straight line! It was really nice and wide open, and I could see reallllly far. The grass was kind of tall, so I couldn't really see if there was stuff in it, but it felt really nice running with the wind in my face! I got bored of running in a straight line, so I decided to look around in the grass. It went all the way up to my waist!

After I walked around for a while, I heard a weird sound, and the ground under me sank! It was really surprising! I want to try doing it to someone sometime. I think it'd be fun. It happened because of this furry monster with reallly big claws dug a hole under me! It tried to attack my legs, but I didn't lose my balance so I just blocked the claws with my armguards. I wonder how long it took to make the tunnel? It was almost tall enough for me to walk around! The furry monster was maybe half as big as me, so I wasn't really worried, but then I heard another one behind me! I jumped forward and attacked the one in front of me, and the one behind me just barely missed! That was exciting. After I beat one of their skulls in while using it as a shield, the other one ran away. I wanted to fight it too. So, I decided to wander around the tunnel for a bit! I wasn't worried about getting lost because Malice is really good at remembering stuff like that!

So, I walked around a bunch. The tunnel wasn't really that dark, because there were a bunch of shiny rocks stuck in the walls! I wonder where the Big Claw Diggers found them? I took a few, because they're shiny and pretty.

A few more of the Furry Earth Guys tried to attack me, but I beat them up pretty easily! I only got a few big scratches! Which is sad, I want a harder fight. Oh well. Maybe if I can find a really big group of them? I was getting tired, so I decided to leave.

And I came back! It was a good day.
"I'm... Unsure what to take of your report, miss Mirth.

"On one hand, you did explore the proper region and gave us some valuable information about its dangers... On the other hand, for a report that was supposed to give us details of the region, it is surprisingly vague...

"I am sure you did your best, but I'll ask you to please provide clearer information when trying to explore unknown lands.

"You did however, do a good job in coming back safely and still told us about some dangers that lurk hidden in the area, so... I'll only give you a small penalty for the clarity.

"Please take better care of yourself miss Mirth, we wouldn't want someone as young as you dying out there. May the gods always protect you in your endeavors."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 3G

OOC: I wanted to say I really love reading your reports! They're really fun! \(^^)/
... I just can't imagine Nene giving full marks when reading through them though... Especially in an info gathering one! >.<
Ah, and remember to tag your report as appraised in some way~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Let's Go... West!
Sponsor
: Scribel City Guild
Objectives:
  • Explore West of Scribel City
Rewards:
  • Money: 3
References: (1); (2)

Resume:
  • The path West is mostly safe.
  • The area near Scribel is mostly filled with farms.
  • There is a well maintained road that leads to a village called Asteria. It is used mainly by peddlers and takes roughly 3 days (at a slow pace, including resting, praying and foraging time) to get there. It might be reachable in 1-2 days if you move quickly.
  • To the North of Asteria, a Bright Light fell down some time back... Maybe it was a falling star?
After I was done with evaluating the only report available at the moment, I thought I should take a quest to do my part as an adventurer, it would be no good if the guild thought that the servants of the goddess were unable to work properly after all.

However, after looking through the list, I hardly found anything that I wanted to partake on... I even considered participating in that show off contest due to the lack of options, but... It would be a disgrace to make a holy dance to entertain the masses, so I quickly wrote that one off.

Then what was left was... To explore I suppose? I quickly parsed through the reports of what was said so far about the nearby regions, and most of them were surprisingly dangerous... Although the upstream part of the northern river has yet to be explored, and the Western area was not as well... I decided to see if there was any information on the western are that was already collected, and noticed one person said there were farms near it, and another that a mysterious bright light fell from the sky at it.

The presence of farms made it seem safe, though the falling light was worrisome... It might be worth investigating at the very least.

I took some rations with me, prayed to the goddess for a safe travel and started traveling West to see what could be found there. The parts near the gate were basically filled with farms, it seems like quite the peaceful area. I certainly felt glad that at least one of our neighboring regions felt safe.

After moving through them for a while, I reached the last farm around, so I asked its owner if they remembered any bright light falling from the sky some time ago. The man vaguely remembered something, but it was further to the West that it fell. I thanked him and moved through the road onwards.

It was a peaceful trip overall, from time to time I could see some merchants passing by and we exchanged some friendly banter, apparently they were moving to the nearby village of Asteria that was further down the road. I also asked them about the falling light, but they did not have much information as most of them were constantly traveling... Nonetheless, it was nice to have the talk.

It took me 3 days to reach said village. I thought it would be closer to Scribel, so I didn't take much food with me... Fortunately, the path there had plenty of relatively-easy to forage food not too far from the road, so I did not end up starving.

Once at the village, I asked the citizens about the Falling Flash of Light, they gave me the information that they remembered seeing it some time back, but it fell further to the North of the village. I thanked them for the help, and thought it would be better to go back now. It's been 3 days already and I think I've gotten enough knowledge by now, and I wouldn't want to put myself in unnecessary risk to investigate a falling star... Or whatever that was.

Making another prayer to the goddess while asking for safety, I moved back to Scribel, and in three more days I had returned.

Last edited: