Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Nivateth

Quest Report (appraised):
Character: Niv (exp 0) (money 100G)
Quest Its time to be a maid!
Sponsor
: Adventurer's Guild
Report: As i have actually been a maid in the past, i thought that this quest might be easy, turns out, having human feet now kinda screws with me more than i thought, i was a bit clumsy, but luckily they wouldn't let me do the bar stuff, since im too short. cleaning the clothes was much easier than it should be because i can heat up water on a whim, and dry them by using the same ability. same goes for cleaning the dishes, even though i had to stand on a stool. sweeping the floors was toughest because i moved around a lot, and as stated earlier, human feet are difficult to move with.

I think that that's about all that happened. the adventurers were plenty funny. one was a bit of an annoyance, but its a kind of annoying i've dealt with before so i ignored it.

Last edited:

Feathers95

A King’s Hand [SR0904]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 9
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Freedom Fighters or First Mate
  • Find out who is stalking you.
  • Investigate the mysterious spy.
  • What do they want?
A knife in your door. The window to your room shattered.
Someone is following you. Someone is trying to tell you something.
What is it? There is a black rose on your doorstep.
Could it be…? A spy sent by a Pirate King?
Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G
  • Other: An Invitation Letter
QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)
Quest Report (52)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti Ari Fiel
Level: 9 (10300/9000) ???
Quest: A King’s Hand
Evaluation:
  • Confronted her stalker and received an invitation to meet the Pirate King of Spire Reef's region
After yet another round of celebration due to her successful promotion, Ari felt an odd sense of true comradery and peace with her crewmates. She felt she had truly become one of them now, with a caring lover, kind and rambunctious brothers, and an unreliable but passionate captain, she truly had a great time over the next few weeks just continuing her life as a pirate.

Unfortunately, just as she was beginning to feel at home, a sense of unease crept over her. She was being followed, stalked, even. No matter where she went, she'd see signs of their presence. They were trying to send her a message, judging by how blatantly obvious they were with their stalking, but they carefully avoided her whenever she attempted to confront them.

Just as her paranoia reached its peak, and whilst cleaning up the shards of yet another broken store window, pierced by an arrow coloured blood red, she was very gently grabbed and pulled into the shadows of an alleyway.

"Hello again."

A vaguely familiar voice greeted her politely. Despite his face being hidden behind a mask, Ari instantly knew the identity of the man before her.

"To think that such a popular, young and upcoming merchant would stalk a young maiden in their spare time. I wonder how your customers would react if they knew."

She smiled innocently, just like he did back then as he threatened her.

"You flatter me." He chuckled, brushing off her playful threat, before getting down to business.

"Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to pleasantly reunite with you at the moment, so I shall get straight to the point. Our king wishes to meet you. Fail to attend and you'll miss your chance forever, our king is a busy man after all." He explained calmly, passing her a dark purple envelope with a black rose crest, before vanishing without a trace, just like last time.

Deciding to open the letter right away rather than in her quarters at the ship, a sense of unease, worry and excitement overwhelmed her.

Finally, it was time to meet the Pirate King.

Last edited:

Leegood

Quest - Evaluation Needed

> > >
Copper Mine [GH0504]
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Go to the copper mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Copper Ore++ (excellent quality)
Gelderholm copper is some of the finest in the continent.
Good bronze starts with excellent ore, unblemished in quality.
These ore veins are this heart of the city, but they are unusually quiet.
With the war underway, the mines are short of manpower.
Beware of cave monsters in the tunnels.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Looking at the state of my equipment I can tell it’s slowly deteriorating from the nicks and scratches. At some point I would need to get a new set, I would have to start making or buying new equipment. I can’t really afford new equipment which means my only viable option is the former.

I remember a whole bunch of mining jobs at the guild; it’s a good place to start than any other.

“Iris, I’m gonna need your help on mining.”

She just nods in approval and just follows me, I had to take two mining jobs but I’ll have to finish one first before doing the other. We head over to the mines, borrowed two pickaxes then went over to the copper section. Even in any other day, the tunnels echoed the sounds of mining despite the current war the city is in. I had Iris carry three wooden boxes one for submission while the rest for my stock.

I picked up a decent vein that no one was mining at; needless to say I pretty much did the mining. The vein was pretty thin at first glance; once I dug deeper, a bulkier vein appeared which was a lucky if not anything. I hauled pure looking copper ores and piled them in one the boxes; they should be good for submission. That was quickly dried so we had to search for other veins for my personal use, I quickly spotted other copper veins but weren’t as flourished as the last one I got; it didn’t matter much since it was for my personal stock.

With all three boxes filled we head back to the guild and submit a box of our findings. Iris went back to our inn to store the other two.

Greetings to you Guild

I present to you a box of our findings with these copper ores. I assure you as these are the purest that I could obtain with our time in the mines. May you seem them deemable.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris
"Thanks for the hard work~"
Rewards:
Money: 20 G
Other: n/a
Mark completed

Last edited:

Leegood

> > >

Tracking the Thieves [SC0406]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Follow the trail of the thieves.
  • Locate and scout the thieves' hideout.
  • Do not get spotted.
A group of thieves have been terrorizing the countryside again.
We need somebody to locate their hideout.
How good are your tracking skills?
Please be covert, or else the thieves will move their camp.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

She felt bad about the wagon. She felt like having deceived the merchant guild, with her submitting driving the wagon quest. She still intended to deliver them intact, of course. But for then, she made herself and the wagon as bait. At least, she declined the horse when the merchant guild offered. Instead, she transformed herself into one with its shape in front of him, saying that she intended to pull it herself. The merchant guild employee seem to accept her reasoning, and let her carry it.

The second part of the disguise for this arrangement was someone to drive it. To sell it, she needed it to give the illusion that she died if the thieves decided to attack her. First thing first, she bought a dress for her, costing her her 90G. After that, she constructed her body by using ice, made of a woman and a horse, connected by the horse rein.

If they look closely, they'll find that something was strange with either the horse or the girl's joint. Hopefully, traveling in the night would make it less visible. She had no other solution at this. Though, she couldn't do anything with that as in the ice form, her body was rigid and impossible to move, except by making it using doll-like parts like this. She was thankful for the doll maker she encountered in the past to give her the idea of constructing her body like this. As for the color, she was able to get the color of pure white for her girl and horse skin, and blue for the girl's hair and iris by refracting the light in a certain way with the ice particles in her subspace. Consequently, if her connection to the horse were cut, the horse would burst out as her subspace were no longer there holding the ice.

Her disguise complete, she set off from the city after night came.

---

"Look here, men." The man said with a grin. "A girl traveling alone... in the middle of the night. Are you adventurer, girlie?"

She nodded slightly. Looking at her surrounding, she could count twelve of them, riding on their horses.

"Oh... I see. Say, you're going to Asteria village, right? Let's say that, if you do something for us, we'll let you go with your life intact. How about it?"

She kept her silence. seeing that, the man continued.

"Well... why do you keep silent? It is just a yes or no question. Here's my offer. You can entertain us for the night, and we'll let you go. The other is that we'll kill you here and now. So, which one do you choose?"

It was tempting. She could just follow the man to their base and pretend that she'd do what the man asked. But after she undressed, they would obviously saw her. Thus, she persist in her first plan. She moved the reins and the girl's hand. Then, she made the horse body in a running motion. She had to lead them to the river first.

Charging through the thieves encirclement, she increased her speed. She broke through them.

"After her!" that person yelled.

---

she made a good time on the riverbank. she estimated that the thieves would arrive one minute from now. For that moment, she made a noise on the water to make the illusion of her escaping with the horse, and then compacted her body. Then, she hide herself and her clothes in the wagon.

After a moment passed, the first of the thieves came.

"Boss, we lost her! She seem to escape with the horse!" The guy reported.

"Tch... At least we got the wagon. Alright men, bring it to our camp! Klein, check inside if the woman would sneak inside."

"Roger that, boss!"

---

In the end, she and the wagon arrived at their camp. The next thing she needed to do was to find out where the items were stored, getting the layout of this place, and then waiting until most of them sleep. She attached herself to one of the supply in the wagon, as it was carried out. The grunts then brought it to some kind of building, which she supposed was the storage of this camp.

Next, she sneaked out of the place, and take an aerial view of the place. Buildings made of wood filled the camp. She saw that the building in that place was arranged in a circle, with two gate leading to the north and south. The number of building was seven. With one of them being the storage at the south.

It was circled by a kind of wall made of wood logs.

Then, she waited.

---

The thieves that was vigorous at night was then sleeping in the day. The sunlight made it harder to sneak, but since she was inside of one of the building, she began her next step.

At this time, she had to suffocate a lot of them, leaving some for bandit subjugation quest. She put water inside of their airways and let them drown. She must ensure that no one was screaming when she killed them. From one bed to another, she put the water through their mouth and nose, and encase their head inside of a water.

After that, she continued to the next building.

---

Her task was not bandit subjugation, but just tracking them all. As she got to the final house, she changed her modus opperandi. Some of them she stilll killed them by suffocating them. Then after, she had less than five, she broke her stealth. It did not matter at that moment. The first of the remaining five she let alive. It was the leader of yesterday's team who captured her.

Instead of killing them, she first cut their leg and hands. The first one screamed, waking up the others. Then, she entered a fight with them as her opponent.

By cutting their legs, she could prevent them from escaping. Thus, they won't be able to change their hideout. As she was able to cut them all, the battle ends. The next thing to do was to return back to the city to report and then back here to continue to deliver her packages.

She returned.
"Thanks for the work~"
Rewards:

Mark as complete

Leegood

Quest - Evaluation Needed

> > >
Iron Mine [GH0604]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Go to the iron mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Iron Ore+ (good quality)
The mine shafts to the iron veins are deeper than those to the copper.
While Gelderholm is famous for its bronze, its iron ore is still decent.
In either case, it is better quality than ores found around Scribel.
Rock mites are deadly threat to miners who do not watch where they step.
Rewards:
> > >
With our copper mining done, Iron was next on our list. I got a new batch of boxes for irons, and with that we headed back to mine with our pickaxes. The iron veins were much deeper than the copper veins, the deeper the tunnels go the risk there is to danger with monsters. Luckily the iron veins weren’t that deep in the tunnels.

Arriving at the firsts sight of a silvery metal vein, it was obvious that there were less miners than before; not a whole lot but noticeable enough. It was easy to pick a spot for us and then we started mining. Getting our first batch of ores, I noticed when observing a couple of iron ores that they weren’t as pure as the copper ones I got; most of them still looked pure enough but noticeable on the lacking department.

As I was mining sometimes I would hear the walls crumble, in the corner of my I would see something crawl by occasionally. Maybe it’s the monsters that come along with the iron mines. I hurry up with the mining and filled up the boxes with irons ores. We didn’t waste much time and quickly headed to the exit.

Before we headed to the guild, I had to sort out the ores on which are the purer looking ones in one box, the rest were put on the other two. I had Iris carry the two boxes to the inn we’re staying at while I submitted the purer findings to the guild.

Looking up to the all I saw was an earthy ceiling. I can’t tell how long we’ve been down here or how long we’ve worked, judging the frailty of my body I’d say close to a day. Iris must be starving now, I better have us eat something and call it a night.

I just noticed that she just carried the boxes while I’m the one who mined all day. Why did I even get two pickaxes then?

Greetings to you Guild

On our second rounds with the mines, we had procured a box of the finest iron ores we could obtain. May they deem fit to your criteria. During mining we could occasionally hear critter behind the walls of the tunnels, I fear they are the rock mites that plagued the tunnels. If they are as such then I will subdue them in the future.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris
"Mites? That's a problem huh~ here's yours rewards~"
Rewards:
  • Other:
Marm as completed

Leegood

QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)
Quest Report (51)
Name
Quest: First Mate
Evaluation:
  • Talked to Captain Raeliana about being a pirate
  • Sparred with her for half a day, before being promoted to First Mate
After a night of enthusiastic drinking, partying and cheering for the successful rescue of Old Larry, with Ari hailed as a hero for her amazing stealth right beneath the enemy's noses, Ari and Rae were the only pair left conscious at midnight. Swigging a bottle of hearty beer, Rae spoke up first as Ari went round with blankets for the dead asleep drunkards.

"Didn't think yer had it in ya kid." She grinned at her, her face flushed from all the alcohol she had drunk that night. Ari actually hadn't seen her without a bottle in her hands today, causing her to silently wonder how amazingly tolerant her liver was.

"Yer did all of us an amazing feat, we will never forget today!" She laughed rambunctiously, suddenly pulling Ari towards her and suffocating her in a fierce, but warm hug. Woozy from all the alcohol she drank, Ari abruptly fell asleep whilst leaning on her captain, as Rae continued to chat to her about seemingly random stuff.
---
The next evening, after recovering from an awful hangover in the morning and cuddling with Kian, Rae suddenly approached Ari, acting as if she hadn't drunk a single sip yesterday at all.

"Ay Riri, what d'ya think it means ta be a pirate?" She asked vaguely, wrapping an arm around Ari's shoulder and pulling her away from Kian as she asked. Ari vaguely noticed the two signalling to each other, but she didn't pay much mind to it as Rae's rancid breath was absolutely killing her...

"A novel explorer of the seven seas, a discoverer of the depths of the ocean and the undoubted kings. Us pirates cannot be faint at heart, as only we know of the true danger lurking beneath the waters, and how to conquer it." She rambled as she pushed Rae away from her, who burst out in laughter at her words.

"Ari, you're killin' me 'ere!" She exclaimed as she smiled fondly and amusedly at the puzzled brown-haired youth that was Ari. "Come spar with me again, it's been a while hasn't it?"

"Er, sure?"

Suddenly, Ari found herself in that same position many months ago, facing off against Raeliana as a crowd of pirates watched excitedly around them. This time, however, she felt far more at ease. Each of these pirates are her brothers-in-arms after all, hence she felt much more confident and relaxed than before.

Raeliana struck first, her great axe swung towards her with exceptional vigor and speed, a feat one wouldn't expect based on her appearance. Dodging the blade, as well as it's altered pathway after watching her move, Ari leapt out like a snake, weaving towards her opponent with an excited smile on her face. Stepping back and blocking her blade, Raeliana returned her smile with a devilish grin of her own.

This back-and-forth battle continued for a long time, causing Ari to feel an itch to use her frostfire abilities, but she knew very well that would be stupid of her. After half a day had passed, Raeliana finally called off the battle.

"Alright alright that's enough Riri, you are strong, probably stronger than me, but I can't feel a single bit of bloodlust from ya. Yer need to get that intimidatin' presence if ya want to be a true pirate ya hear me?" She guffawed as the crowd smiled knowingly at each other. Feeling something was off, but not sensing malice from the folk around her, she calmly yet puzzledly awaited Rae to tell her what was going on.

"Congrats Ari, yer now ma first mate!"
"Accepted"
Rewards:
  • Money: N/A
  • Other: Promotion to First Mate

Mark completed

Leegood

Quest Report (52)
Name
Quest: A King’s Hand
Evaluation:
  • Confronted her stalker and received an invitation to meet the Pirate King of Spire Reef's region
After yet another round of celebration due to her successful promotion, Ari felt an odd sense of true comradery and peace with her crewmates. She felt she had truly become one of them now, with a caring lover, kind and rambunctious brothers, and an unreliable but passionate captain, she truly had a great time over the next few weeks just continuing her life as a pirate.

Unfortunately, just as she was beginning to feel at home, a sense of unease crept over her. She was being followed, stalked, even. No matter where she went, she'd see signs of their presence. They were trying to send her a message, judging by how blatantly obvious they were with their stalking, but they carefully avoided her whenever she attempted to confront them.

Just as her paranoia reached its peak, and whilst cleaning up the shards of yet another broken store window, pierced by an arrow coloured blood red, she was very gently grabbed and pulled into the shadows of an alleyway.

"Hello again."

A vaguely familiar voice greeted her politely. Despite his face being hidden behind a mask, Ari instantly knew the identity of the man before her.

"To think that such a popular, young and upcoming merchant would stalk a young maiden in their spare time. I wonder how your customers would react if they knew."

She smiled innocently, just like he did back then as he threatened her.

"You flatter me." He chuckled, brushing off her playful threat, before getting down to business.

"Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to pleasantly reunite with you at the moment, so I shall get straight to the point. Our king wishes to meet you. Fail to attend and you'll miss your chance forever, our king is a busy man after all." He explained calmly, passing her a dark purple envelope with a black rose crest, before vanishing without a trace, just like last time.

Deciding to open the letter right away rather than in her quarters at the ship, a sense of unease, worry and excitement overwhelmed her.

Finally, it was time to meet the Pirate King.
*Stamps*
Rewards:
Money: 30 G
Other: An Invitation Letter

Ooc mark completed

Quaesitor

APPRAISED
> > >
Escort Duty [SC0407]
  • Sponsor: Merchant's Guild
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: City Guard Training
  • Join a caravan of traders.
  • Protect the merchants and their caravan.
  • Ensure the safe arrival of the merchant's goods to their destination.
  • (Optional: Party Quest)
The Merchant's Guild is hiring guards to escort their next caravan.It might take a few days or weeks, but the pay is decent.Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road. Rewards:
  • Money: 40 G / person
> > >
The time has come for me to leave Scribel, and head for a different area. I'm about to reach the limit of what I can achieve here - especially as I've never been one for forests and animals. After looking at the areas open for me - both are a bad choice. On the one hand, there are pirates. Bad folk I don't want anything to do with, especially as that might have repercussions against my family.

On the other hand, there is a city under siege. Not really ideal either, but as it is besieged by monsters, there won't be repercussions against my family. And it's straightforward fighting, and none of that backstabbing stuff pirates and gangs do. Don't ever want to return to that, no thanks. So Gelderholm it is! I'll go with the merchant caravan - though it is slower, the pay almost makes up for that, and it is quite a lot safer to travel as a group.

With that decision done, I join a caravan as a guard. It a normal one, nothing too special about it - neither in goods or size. Which... essentially means nothing for the danger we might face. At least the number of guards employed is decent, so there's that.

Then the journey starts - and I leave my family behind, as I really don't want them in a besieged city. I couldn't bear to face Vanessa, so I left behind a letter informing her of this. And most of my money. It should last them for some time, and I'll start sending surplus money their way once I earn enough. It should be fine.

The journey itself is nothing too special - the few times bandits do come out for a scuffle, we fight them off. Though this caravan does it in a rather unusual way. Instead of paying them off, or getting into a brawl, they seem to have some sort of agreement where the fighters of the bandit groups and the guards have some sort of friendly sparring competition, and depending on the winner, the caravan either pays a fee or gets to pass for free. I seriously have no idea how the leading merchant managed to implement this - it feels more like we're on a tour, challenging different fighting schools.

And to be honest, I do learn quite a bit on the journey. Turns out I'm still quite rusty, but still rather incapable! Or in other words, I win about 60% of my matches. But really, these bandits are surprisingly skilled. I guess this merchant has passed by here quite a couple of times already, causing the bandits to have honed their skills. Not like they fight honestly though - my crotch still hurts from that one kick...

But we manage to reach Gelderholm without any real trouble. Once there, I say farewell to the caravan and go to the adventurer's guild to hand in my report. The city... isn't happy. I guess that's to be expected from a city under siege. But it's not like an environment like this can make me lose my positive spirit!

So I hand in my report and start looking for a place to stay. Let's hope stuff isn't too expensive here.

Last edited:

Leegood

UNAPPRAISED

The time has come for me to leave Scribel, and head for a different area. I'm about to reach the limit of what I can achieve here - especially as I've never been one for forests and animals. After looking at the areas open for me - both are a bad choice. On the one hand, there are pirates. Bad folk I don't want anything to do with, especially as that might have repercussions against my family.

On the other hand, there is a city under siege. Not really ideal either, but as it is besieged by monsters, there won't be repercussions against my family. And it's straightforward fighting, and none of that backstabbing stuff pirates and gangs do. Don't ever want to return to that, no thanks. So Gelderholm it is! I'll go with the merchant caravan - though it is slower, the pay almost makes up for that, and it is quite a lot safer to travel as a group.

With that decision done, I join a caravan as a guard. It a normal one, nothing too special about it - neither in goods or size. Which... essentially means nothing for the danger we might face. At least the number of guards employed is decent, so there's that.

Then the journey starts - and I leave my family behind, as I really don't want them in a besieged city. I couldn't bear to face Vanessa, so I left behind a letter informing her of this. And most of my money. It should last them for some time, and I'll start sending surplus money their way once I earn enough. It should be fine.

The journey itself is nothing too special - the few times bandits do come out for a scuffle, we fight them off. Though this caravan does it in a rather unusual way. Instead of paying them off, or getting into a brawl, they seem to have some sort of agreement where the fighters of the bandit groups and the guards have some sort of friendly sparring competition, and depending on the winner, the caravan either pays a fee or gets to pass for free. I seriously have no idea how the leading merchant managed to implement this - it feels more like we're on a tour, challenging different fighting schools.

And to be honest, I do learn quite a bit on the journey. Turns out I'm still quite rusty, but still rather incapable! Or in other words, I win about 60% of my matches. But really, these bandits are surprisingly skilled. I guess this merchant has passed by here quite a couple of times already, causing the bandits to have honed their skills. Not like they fight honestly though - my crotch still hurts from that one kick...

But we manage to reach Gelderholm without any real trouble. Once there, I say farewell to the caravan and go to the adventurer's guild to hand in my report. The city... isn't happy. I guess that's to be expected from a city under siege. But it's not like an environment like this can make me lose my positive spirit!

So I hand in my report and start looking for a place to stay. Let's hope stuff isn't too expensive here.
"Welcome to gelderrrholm~!"
  • Money: 40 G / person
Ooc mark as completed

Feathers95

Quest: Weapon Training
Sponsor:
City Guards
Required Level: None

Objective:
Train with a skilled guard and learn a way to defend yourself as an adventurer. (Remember you're required to pay a 15 G training fee remember to bring it with you to the training grounds.)

Description:
With adventurers leaving behind children and those who can’t fend for themselves. We the city guard have an offer to make to you. Bring 15 G and we’ll have a guard give you training on a weapon of your choice for a day. Trust me, it's from the kindness of our heart we're giving you this training not because of budget issues.

Reward: Gain a understanding towards a single skill on the list:
  • Scribel guard swordsmanship (Unlike those with lances we can actually move in the city.)
  • Scribel guard lancemanship (What use is a sword when you can take your enemy out before they can even make it to you?)
  • Scribel guard archery (What use is a lance or sword when you’re firing from a distance.)
  • Scribel guard macemanship (Archery has distance, lances has range, swords have speed but they can’t deal with armor that’s when we come in.)
  • Scribel adventurer training (We do happen to have a few adventurers in our staff. In case you do want to learn something different but you'll have to ask for them. And, even then it's not guaranteed with such a troublesome group.)
Exp: 25
QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)
Quest Report (3)
Name
: Myria Lasvier
Level: 2 (230/600)
Evaluation:
  • Was brutally trained by a certain white-haired woman-hating devil...
After the whole ordeal with the slime horde raid, galloping around escorting medical supplies and clumsily fending off slimes, Myria slept for a long while in the local stable, peacefully surrounded by hay. When she awoke, she had a new determination to get stronger. If another raid like last time came along, she wanted to be strong enough to protect her new home! After completing her daily review of her ancient tome, practising her mana sensing and manipulation abilities diligently, she set off to apply for training, oblivious to the fact that a new page of her tome had revealed itself...

Trotting excitedly over towards the barracks, she knocked on the door to one of the offices in order to apply for training. After some shuffling was heard in the room, the door slowly opened revealing a man with snow-white hair and a terribly scarred face. (@Nahrenne )

"Um, excuse me, I'd lik-" Myria began, just as the door was abruptly slammed in her face. More shuffling was heard in the room, as Myria stood there blankly in shock. Wondering if she did something wrong, she checked and tidied her clothes before knocking again.

"Shut up b*tch! Oi Lio go deal with her before I lose my god damn mind." He roared and grumbled before a green-haired elf (@Epsil ) opened the door with a smile.

"Sorry, ignore that fellow from earlier, he has a pretty deep grudge against women. How can I help you?"

Somewhat appeased by the explanation, Myria tried her best to ignore what just happened. "Hello, I'd like to request some weapon training, in polearms preferably." She smiled at the much more polite young man, as she lifted up the pouch of 15G needed for the training.

Pondering for a moment, the elf slowly took the gold from her hands before saying, "Excuse me a moment." and closing the door.

The sound of murmuring, yells, shuffling and chaos was heard through the door as Myria stood there tensely, having no idea wtf was going on. Who knew asking for weapon training would be this hard?

Suddenly, the door burst open, and the white-haired man from earlier was shoved out the door, with the elf smiling behind him. "This guy's our resident billhook specialist and is our best at wielding polearms. He'll teach you, right Alex?" He spoke threateningly, gripping his fellow city guard's shoulder with force. The elf didn't look stronger than the man called Alex, but it seemed his words had an effect on him anyway. Maybe they were friends and he owed him a favour or something, who knows.

"Alright alright sheesh, I'll teach this horse b*tch, but if she comes crying back to you don't blame me. That's what they all do anyway..." He grumbled with scorn as he avoided looking at the centaur and marched out towards the training fields without another word. Grabbing a couple of spears casually as he exited the building, Myria was forced to trot lightly to keep up whilst maintaining a distance behind him.

"Your hooves are so f*cking noisy!" He suddenly yelled, just as they starting travelling on the stone path towards the fields. Somewhat irritated but frightened, she immediately moved onto the grassy dirt on the side of the path in order to travel more quietly. She knew the hostile man was stronger than her, but she really really wanted to just trample him to death right about now...

The training itself... was sadistic, to say the least. If the position of her grip slipped even a tiny bit she'd get a smack, if she failed to parry or defend against his strike, he'd cut her without hesitation. Despite being a newbie to combat, he really didn't hold back at all. It was like he vented his frustrations by beating her up, seeing as he looked a tad bit more amiable by the end of the training. Only a tad. She still hated his guts though. By the end of it, her entire body, including her 6'4 horse half and human half, was littered with uncountable bruises, wounds and cuts. It was a miracle she could even still stand by the end of the day. Whilst she was recovering her breath, the white-haired man casually took away her spear and went back to the barracks, leaving her in the field.

Last edited:

PriyaKitten

> > >
Healing Herbs [SC0102]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
> > >

Report status: Appraised

Niror was slightly more confident in her next quest - spending time in the guide had some perks especially looking through the quests of others. Making sure to grab some small bags before leaving for the northern forest, where she had read there was more of the plant there. So why do they called it Brightweed? Why call it a weed if it’s good for you? She rubbed her forehead - maybe cause people normally got the wrong plant and it was just grass? So harder to find and it’s a weed among normal grass? She shook her head - stupid to think about it.

The difficult part about this quest that she doesn’t have a mana sensing skill yet, which will slow down this quest remarkably. After entering the forest, she found herself a river to search or this medical weed. Stopping at the shore of the river, scanning around the grasses, rubbing her small hands together as she searched.

After searching for differences between the grasses she walked over to one crouching down gently pulling it up with the roots before staring at it. She sighed, how am I going to know if this is the right plant? She sighed, before biting her fangs into the plant before tossing it away right after. “Wrong.” She mumbled aloud, standing. She stretched slightly, before continuing her search of the weed among the grass.

By almost daybreak, she had finally collected three bags of the weed, slightly out of her calculations but she knew it wasn’t going to be easy. All she knew she was racing against the sun so she won’t burn alive. Running out of the forest, without trying to get any monsters attracted to her overall harder than she would’ve liked.

Returning to the guide right as the sun would’ve peaked and burned her legs she rushed to the counter to be safe from the sun before letting out a sigh of relief. She looked up towards the young man behind the counter before moving her quest, and then the three bags of the medical weed to him. “T-They should be good, and they also have their roots..” She muttered, before walking to the side to sit against a wall in the shadows sighing.

Last edited:

Leegood

Quest Report (3)
Name
: Myria Lasvier
Level: 2 (230/600)
Evaluation:
  • Was brutally trained by a certain white-haired woman-hating devil...
After the whole ordeal with the slime horde raid, galloping around escorting medical supplies and clumsily fending off slimes, Myria slept for a long while in the local stable, peacefully surrounded by hay. When she awoke, she had a new determination to get stronger. If another raid like last time came along, she wanted to be strong enough to protect her new home! After completing her daily review of her ancient tome, practising her mana sensing and manipulation abilities diligently, she set off to apply for training, oblivious to the fact that a new page of her tome had revealed itself...

Trotting excitedly over towards the barracks, she knocked on the door to one of the offices in order to apply for training. After some shuffling was heard in the room, the door slowly opened revealing a man with snow-white hair and a terribly scarred face. (@Nahrenne )

"Um, excuse me, I'd lik-" Myria began, just as the door was abruptly slammed in her face. More shuffling was heard in the room, as Myria stood there blankly in shock. Wondering if she did something wrong, she checked and tidied her clothes before knocking again.

"Shut up b*tch! Oi Lio go deal with her before I lose my god damn mind." He roared and grumbled before a green-haired elf (@Epsil ) opened the door with a smile.

"Sorry, ignore that fellow from earlier, he has a pretty deep grudge against women. How can I help you?"

Somewhat appeased by the explanation, Myria tried her best to ignore what just happened. "Hello, I'd like to request some weapon training, in polearms preferably." She smiled at the much more polite young man, as she lifted up the pouch of 15G needed for the training.

Pondering for a moment, the elf slowly took the gold from her hands before saying, "Excuse me a moment." and closing the door.

The sound of murmuring, yells, shuffling and chaos was heard through the door as Myria stood there tensely, having no idea wtf was going on. Who knew asking for weapon training would be this hard?

Suddenly, the door burst open, and the white-haired man from earlier was shoved out the door, with the elf smiling behind him. "This guy's our resident billhook specialist and is our best at wielding polearms. He'll teach you, right Alex?" He spoke threateningly, gripping his fellow city guard's shoulder with force. The elf didn't look stronger than the man called Alex, but it seemed his words had an effect on him anyway. Maybe they were friends and he owed him a favour or something, who knows.

"Alright alright sheesh, I'll teach this horse b*tch, but if she comes crying back to you don't blame me. That's what they all do anyway..." He grumbled with scorn as he avoided looking at the centaur and marched out towards the training fields without another word. Grabbing a couple of spears casually as he exited the building, Myria was forced to trot lightly to keep up whilst maintaining a distance behind him.

"Your hooves are so f*cking noisy!" He suddenly yelled, just as they starting travelling on the stone path towards the fields. Somewhat irritated but frightened, she immediately moved onto the grassy dirt on the side of the path in order to travel more quietly. She knew the hostile man was stronger than her, but she really really wanted to just trample him to death right about now...

The training itself... was sadistic, to say the least. If the position of her grip slipped even a tiny bit she'd get a smack, if she failed to parry or defend against his strike, he'd cut her without hesitation. Despite being a newbie to combat, he really didn't hold back at all. It was like he vented his frustrations by beating her up, seeing as he looked a tad bit more amiable by the end of the training. Only a tad. She still hated his guts though. By the end of it, her entire body, including her 6'4 horse half and human half, was littered with uncountable bruises, wounds and cuts. It was a miracle she could even still stand by the end of the day. Whilst she was recovering her breath, the white-haired man casually took away her spear and went back to the barracks, leaving her in the field.
"This...is training?"
I looked over the person and started treating their wounds
Exp: 25

Ooc mark as completed

Leegood

> > >
Healing Herbs [SC0102]
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
> > >

Report status: Not Appraised

Niror was slightly more confident in her next quest - spending time in the guide had some perks especially looking through the quests of others. Making sure to grab some small bags before leaving for the northern forest, where she had read there was more of the plant there. So why do they called it Brightweed? Why call it a weed if it’s good for you? She rubbed her forehead - maybe cause people normally got the wrong plant and it was just grass? So harder to find and it’s a weed among normal grass? She shook her head - stupid to think about it.

The difficult part about this quest that she doesn’t have a mana sensing skill yet, which will slow down this quest remarkably. After entering the forest, she found herself a river to search or this medical weed. Stopping at the shore of the river, scanning around the grasses, rubbing her small hands together as she searched.

After searching for differences between the grasses she walked over to one crouching down gently pulling it up with the roots before staring at it. She sighed, how am I going to know if this is the right plant? She sighed, before biting her fangs into the plant before tossing it away right after. “Wrong.” She mumbled aloud, standing. She stretched slightly, before continuing her search of the weed among the grass.

By almost daybreak, she had finally collected three bags of the weed, slightly out of her calculations but she knew it wasn’t going to be easy. All she knew she was racing against the sun so she won’t burn alive. Running out of the forest, without trying to get any monsters attracted to her overall harder than she would’ve liked.

Returning to the guide right as the sun would’ve peaked and burned her legs she rushed to the counter to be safe from the sun before letting out a sigh of relief. She looked up towards the young man behind the counter before moving her quest, and then the three bags of the medical weed to him. “T-They should be good, and they also have their roots..” She muttered, before walking to the side to sit against a wall in the shadows sighing.
"They look in good shapes, here's your rewards~"
Rewards:
  • Other:

Oooc mark as completed

Himekawa

Report status: Appraised

> > >

Driving the Wagon [SC0310]
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit the Merchant's Guild warehouse.
  • Drive a wagon between Scribel City and Asteria Village.
  • Deliver the merchandise safely and undamaged.
  • Note: Recruiting guard(s) is recommended for safety reasons.
    • (Optional: Party Quest with Level 4 Escort Duty)
The Merchant Guild routinely drives trade across the continent.
We have a shipment of goods headed for Asteria Village.
Please ensure that the merchandise is delivered safely.
Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road.
Rewards:
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Merchant Guild License
> > >

After reporting the thieves location, she then left. One more task remained, which was to deliver the wagon. Then, she returned to the thieves encampment.

the first thing she needed to do was to return the unloaded supplies from the storage room. Thus, she parked the wagon there and began to load those items in the storage room to the wagon.

after that was all said and done, she checked up the thieves whom she had their legs and hand cut. Making sure they were still alive, she continued her journey.

---

Two band of thieves? the second band of thieves were outside of her calculation. She had thought that the thievery incident in this route were caused by one group. Seeing the band of thieves in front of her, she honestly wanted to just ditch them.

Again, the leader of the thieves group asked her to pay up. she looked among the spaces inbetween the thieves for her charge. There was two points where she could break through. since there was no need to pretend, she charged ahead at full speed.

the thieves in front of her were quicker in react compared to the ones before. Putting the horse orthogonal to her direction, they closed her route and made her have to swerve if she wanted to avoid collision.

Unfortunately for them, the horse in the front was her body, animated with her hydrokinesis. She has no need of pretending to be a horse in behavior at all. To think of it, the driver body was unnecessary. Thus, she reabsorbed it. She charged, picking up her speed.

The two horses in front was spooked, one did not manage to avoid the collision and hit the side of the body. She kept picking up speed, animating the ice horse body to move as fast as possible.

"block her up!"

Comparing between the limited stamina of horses against hers? She doubt it, that they could compare. As she continued, she could hear the sound of arrows began to be released. Those arrows probably hit the wagons top and back.

Maintaining a course to asteria village, she sprinted. Thieves on her trail.

---

The pursuit stopped somewhere along the roads. She did not know where her pursuit was right at that moment. Only that the sound of the horses hooves was no longer there.

She saw the relay station. Passing through the station, she continued her journey. Soon, she arrived at the village. There was no more complication in her journey since the asteria village relay station.

it was done. She had delivered the wagon containing the merchandises to the merchant guild employee stationed there. Then, she returned to the guild, flying all the way through the journey.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal
Quest Report (not appraised.):
Character: Niv (exp 0) (money 100G)
Quest Its time to be a maid!
Sponsor
: Adventurer's Guild
Report: As i have actually been a maid in the past, i thought that this quest might be easy, turns out, having human feet now kinda screws with me more than i thought, i was a bit clumsy, but luckily they wouldn't let me do the bar stuff, since im too short. cleaning the clothes was much easier than it should be because i can heat up water on a whim, and dry them by using the same ability. same goes for cleaning the dishes, even though i had to stand on a stool. sweeping the floors was toughest because i moved around a lot, and as stated earlier, human feet are difficult to move with.

I think that that's about all that happened. the adventurers were plenty funny. one was a bit of an annoyance, but its a kind of annoying i've dealt with before so i ignored it.
"Seems like everything went well, miss Niv, please keep up the good job.

"May the gods ensure your life keeps being peaceful."

Rewards:
Exp: 35
Money: 10G

OOC: Remember to tag the report as appraised please~
Also, please quote the quest next time, it makes my job a lot easier if I don't need to check the Quest Board to see the rewards of your quest! >.<

Himekawa

Report status: appraised

> > >

Tax Collection [SC0308]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Customer Service Department
  • Visit 5 individuals with overdue taxes.
  • Collect the tax payment.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Adventurer's Guild receives its funding from taxpayer money.
Unfortunately, some citizens are known to be always late with payments.
Visit them — wherever they might be — and demand payment.
Please don't actually hurt anyone. We're not gangsters.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
> > >

'They are always late?' She wondered about that. Rather than asking for the taxes, would it be better to see what was the trouble that caused them to be late, and accommodate the guild's policy for their cases? For a reasonable reason, of course.

Getting the list from the tax department, she departed to visit her first citizen.

Looking at the sight in front of her, she did not dare to ask. Due to the death of the husband, the wife was the breadwinner of the family. Also, she had a child with a chronic disease, where other than their daily necessities, those money all went to pay for a medicine to alleviate the pain. Since her son's disease were incurable even with the help of the alchemists, doctors, and priests, staying at the city was the only way for her to get the medicine in reasonable time. If she had moved away to the countryside, she'd lose access to the medicine.

She said that were she still had her husband, she could take a high-rank quest as she was an E-rank adventurer. But, since there was no one to watch her child, she could only stay here at her house as a seamstress.

Watery asked the woman if the woman could follow her later. She wanted to negotiate with the tax department to get an exemption for her. The woman agreed, and she left the woman for now.

She wonder if this would become a pattern. The second taxpayer had an accident in the job that made his right hand unresponsive. The man had been fired from his job due to that. Because of his disability, the job he could afford was not something as high-paying as before. He tried to minimize his expenditure according to his lower income, and mostly successful. But, the problem was that his savings dwindled, mostly due to the tax the guild demanded, since his income were only enough for his daily life and some monthly expenses.

If the guild continued to demand the tax from him, his savings would be reduced to zero in three months, all from paying the tax.

Making the same request as the woman before, Watery left.

The third one was a merchant that had hardship because of a bad business dealings. He had a lot of stock of item in his house. If the merchant could pay the guild with those items instead of money, he'd already pay his tax. Unfortunately, his inventory was still full, with no buyer in the last three months.

Thus, this one would have to be forwarded to the guild too. She made another request for her later to pick him up, and help him negotiate with the guild. After that, she left.

Fourth case. The woman said that she would pay with her body if allowed. She didn't have any money with her for tax. Watery wondered if those in tax department would accept her request? It was the one she didn't want to suggest to the guild worker at that department, but she did. Asking the woman if she would follow her later to the guild, the woman agreed.

Finally, it was the fifth one where she could get the money from the tax, with no question asked. The wife said that her husband were rather forgetful in matters like this. And since the tax officer like her would come there, they decided to just wait for the money to be picked up later since there was no difference in the amount between going there and having it being picked up. Smart woman, she thought.

having the money from the woman, she left.

Apparently, that was a thing in their neighborhood. A lot of them started to follow that woman's example and let it be picked up by the tax officer, citing that it was easier for them to be like that. She counted that only two houses of the sixteen there who were dutiful in paying their tax.

She decided that she was done with it for that day. Then, the next thing to do was to brought the four she promised to the guild. She came to each of their house to pick them up, and continued on her way to the tax department to negotiate. Hopefully, there could be a leniency given on them.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Report status: Not Appraised

> > >

Driving the Wagon [SC0310]
Objectives:
  • Visit the Merchant's Guild warehouse.
  • Drive a wagon between Scribel City and Asteria Village.
  • Deliver the merchandise safely and undamaged.
  • Note: Recruiting guard(s) is recommended for safety reasons.
    • (Optional: Party Quest with Level 4 Escort Duty)
The Merchant Guild routinely drives trade across the continent.
We have a shipment of goods headed for Asteria Village.
Please ensure that the merchandise is delivered safely.
Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road.
Rewards:
    • Merchant Guild License
> > >

After reporting the thieves location, she then left. One more task remained, which was to deliver the wagon. Then, she returned to the thieves encampment.

the first thing she needed to do was to return the unloaded supplies from the storage room. Thus, she parked the wagon there and began to load those items in the storage room to the wagon.

after that was all said and done, she checked up the thieves whom she had their legs and hand cut. Making sure they were still alive, she continued her journey.

---

Two band of thieves? the second band of thieves were outside of her calculation. She had thought that the thievery incident in this route were caused by one group. Seeing the band of thieves in front of her, she honestly wanted to just ditch them.

Again, the leader of the thieves group asked her to pay up. she looked among the spaces inbetween the thieves for her charge. There was two points where she could break through. since there was no need to pretend, she charged ahead at full speed.

the thieves in front of her were quicker in react compared to the ones before. Putting the horse orthogonal to her direction, they closed her route and made her have to swerve if she wanted to avoid collision.

Unfortunately for them, the horse in the front was her body, animated with her hydrokinesis. She has no need of pretending to be a horse in behavior at all. To think of it, the driver body was unnecessary. Thus, she reabsorbed it. She charged, picking up her speed.

The two horses in front was spooked, one did not manage to avoid the collision and hit the side of the body. She kept picking up speed, animating the ice horse body to move as fast as possible.

"block her up!"

Comparing between the limited stamina of horses against hers? She doubt it, that they could compare. As she continued, she could hear the sound of arrows began to be released. Those arrows probably hit the wagons top and back.

Maintaining a course to asteria village, she sprinted. Thieves on her trail.

---

The pursuit stopped somewhere along the roads. She did not know where her pursuit was right at that moment. Only that the sound of the horses hooves was no longer there.

She saw the relay station. Passing through the station, she continued her journey. Soon, she arrived at the village. There was no more complication in her journey since the asteria village relay station.

it was done. She had delivered the wagon containing the merchandises to the merchant guild employee stationed there. Then, she returned to the guild, flying all the way through the journey.
"Please be more careful, miss Watery. I understand you have confidence in your resilience, but you never know what your opponents may have hidden...

"Had there been a magi among them, you could have been in a dire situation... Though I'm glad you returned safely.

"We did however, receive a complaint that the wagon was damaged on arrival, however. Since it was not the merchandise that was damaged though, the penalty will be small.

"May the gods remind you to be cautious when planning your moves."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 25G

OOC: Tag as appraised please~

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Report status: unappraised

> > >

Tax Collection [SC0308]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Customer Service Department
  • Visit 5 individuals with overdue taxes.
  • Collect the tax payment.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Adventurer's Guild receives its funding from taxpayer money.
Unfortunately, some citizens are known to be always late with payments.
Visit them — wherever they might be — and demand payment.
Please don't actually hurt anyone. We're not gangsters.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
> > >

'They are always late?' She wondered about that. Rather than asking for the taxes, would it be better to see what was the trouble that caused them to be late, and accommodate the guild's policy for their cases? For a reasonable reason, of course.

Getting the list from the tax department, she departed to visit her first citizen.

Looking at the sight in front of her, she did not dare to ask. Due to the death of the husband, the wife was the breadwinner of the family. Also, she had a child with a chronic disease, where other than their daily necessities, those money all went to pay for a medicine to alleviate the pain. Since her son's disease were incurable even with the help of the alchemists, doctors, and priests, staying at the city was the only way for her to get the medicine in reasonable time. If she had moved away to the countryside, she'd lose access to the medicine.

She said that were she still had her husband, she could take a high-rank quest as she was an E-rank adventurer. But, since there was no one to watch her child, she could only stay here at her house as a seamstress.

Watery asked the woman if the woman could follow her later. She wanted to negotiate with the tax department to get an exemption for her. The woman agreed, and she left the woman for now.

She wonder if this would become a pattern. The second taxpayer had an accident in the job that made his right hand unresponsive. The man had been fired from his job due to that. Because of his disability, the job he could afford was not something as high-paying as before. He tried to minimize his expenditure according to his lower income, and mostly successful. But, the problem was that his savings dwindled, mostly due to the tax the guild demanded, since his income were only enough for his daily life and some monthly expenses.

If the guild continued to demand the tax from him, his savings would be reduced to zero in three months, all from paying the tax.

Making the same request as the woman before, Watery left.

The third one was a merchant that had hardship because of a bad business dealings. He had a lot of stock of item in his house. If the merchant could pay the guild with those items instead of money, he'd already pay his tax. Unfortunately, his inventory was still full, with no buyer in the last three months.

Thus, this one would have to be forwarded to the guild too. She made another request for her later to pick him up, and help him negotiate with the guild. After that, she left.

Fourth case. The woman said that she would pay with her body if allowed. She didn't have any money with her for tax. Watery wondered if those in tax department would accept her request? It was the one she didn't want to suggest to the guild worker at that department, but she did. Asking the woman if she would follow her later to the guild, the woman agreed.

Finally, it was the fifth one where she could get the money from the tax, with no question asked. The wife said that her husband were rather forgetful in matters like this. And since the tax officer like her would come there, they decided to just wait for the money to be picked up later since there was no difference in the amount between going there and having it being picked up. Smart woman, she thought.

having the money from the woman, she left.

Apparently, that was a thing in their neighborhood. A lot of them started to follow that woman's example and let it be picked up by the tax officer, citing that it was easier for them to be like that. She counted that only two houses of the sixteen there who were dutiful in paying their tax.

She decided that she was done with it for that day. Then, the next thing to do was to brought the four she promised to the guild. She came to each of their house to pick them up, and continued on her way to the tax department to negotiate. Hopefully, there could be a leniency given on them.
"We'll forward the situation of those four to the tax handling department, hopefully their situation can be solved peacefully.

"Though I'm afraid it is highly unlikely the request of the fourth person you brought to be granted... Perhaps something else can be worked out though.

"Regardless, you did a good job, miss Watery. I'm glad you cared for them and tried solving their problems instead of leaving them to it, I'm sure The Goddess greatly appreciates your actions, and she'll keep watch over you.

"May the gods always give you the determination to do what is right."

Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 12G

OOC: Tag as appraised please~

Himekawa

Report status: appraised

> > >

Streel Patrol [SC0405]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: City Guard Training
  • Patrol the streets as a City Guard for a day.
  • Protect justice, law, and order.
Help keep the city streets safe. Is there much else to say?
Rewards:
> > >

A brawl occurred between two parties when she patrolled the city.

"In the name of the moon, prepare to be erased! Moon prism, make up!"

A group of girls were attacking another group of adventurer she saw yesterday. The group of girls were shouting something like, "prepare to die, youma!" and other things while attacking those four with their magic. Meanwhile, the four just defended there, surprise evident in their face.

"Why are you attacking us!?" The yellow girl with a whip shouted while she blocked the mist attack from the blue haired girl.

From one side, the yellow haired one send a wave of something to the blue-skinned opponent, and send her flying, hitting the wall.

She had to stop the brawl. She prepared her ice lance and throw it inbetween the group. Then, she entered the melee.

"Who are you!? Why are you interfering with us!?"

"Watery. Stopping the fight." She replied, standing between them.

The blue haired girl used the moment to send her attack to Watery, which she absorbed. The girl retreated a little, shouting, "Usagi, my attack did not work!"

One of the yellow haired girl then responded by creating something with her tiara. She threw it on her.

"Guh..." It was something she hadn't felt before. she felt that her connection with the water inside her weaker the moment it passed. She had to take a precaution against it next time.

"Did it work? Usagi, continue with it!"

"On it! Moon tiara boomerang!"

She raised her spear to deflect it. The attack cut her spear shaft at that and cut through her hand. The connection broken around the cut and made the water in that subspace expanded. her hand that was holding the spear fell down and splashed on the ground.

The boomerang returned, and grazed through the shoulder on the other side. She felt it being disrupted. Immediately, she sent a tendril of water to connect to that hand.

She was possibly outside of her depth here. She turned her head, looking at the four they attacked. They had regrouped at the wall where the woman was being thrown to and prepared to fight.

"Rei, Minako! Try your attack!"

"Akuryo Taisan!"

"Crescent Beam!"

two attack were launched on her. She didn't know what it do to her if she let those hit. She created a shield of ice in front of her.

The fire attack hit her shield, and she felt it melting before she could reform them. Meanwhile, the beam created an incision on that.

This was bad. She didn't have anything to oppose them. she had distributed the heat around her body to prevent her body mass being reduced further. Meanwhile, her shield almost evaporated with that one attack. She was one hot water at that moment. With no way to release it in time, she had to stop the fight. But how?

"Go away!" She turned her head and shouted at the four victim. She needed them to go away before she escape herself.

"Ami, Usagi! Take care of those youma! Minako, once again!"

She had to trust those four to be able to handle those two. Meanwhile, she faced them once again.

Using shield was no good. The fire already been formed, and in half second it would be launched. Think. Think.

She rose up.

The fire attack hit her body. She forcibly move the heat from the attack to her lower limb. Already, the heat managed to evaporate a part of her body. Distributing from the mass folded in the subspace, her body became more translucent as her density lessened. The only place that would be advantageous at that moment was the sewer, as it was the only body large enough to recover her own.

She moved on the direction of the sewer, those two in pursuit. Their attack hit her three times in the thirty second. Her body already as clear as water at the moment, with no more mass in her subspace.

There, the sewer grate!

She flew at the full speed into it.

The crescent attack managed to cut her hand. She didn't bother to reform it this time. As she hit the grate, she let her body turn into its liquid nature and entered it.

---

It was filthy. Her body was filled with so many impurities from the sewer water. With the two women there attacking the four, she had to hurry to return to the guard office, and request reinforcement. hopefully, she has enough time.

---

Death. As she arrived at the place with the other guards, what she found was death. The four women had regrouped, and killed two of their target. She could see the remaining two being overwhelmed.

The guards and her moved to apprehend them. Yet, they could only capture one of them, the blue haired one. The remaining three had escaped.

Looking at the two survivor, she mourned at the two who died, because of her inability in combating them.

Last edited:

PriyaKitten

> > >
Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: 5 rations
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

Report Status: Appraised

Niror once more found herself in the guide, not doing paperwork or handling those ego-filled adventurers, well not really ego-filled. She smiled slightly - no she’s going to make food. Why does a core and more so a vampire need food? Well, they don’t; she just has a mild case of wanting to taste blood but that’s a different story. She wants to learn how to cook, but she would rather. She’s gonna test herself by not going to learn from someone, first of all, to see how much she fares in this experience.

She also heard if she did this three times, and passed she would be able to use the kitchen whenever. This is a nice addition to her sleeping p- she coughs softly. To hear the learning of the humans… Yes, yes… She grabbed the recipe the guide had supplied for her reading it over. She rubbed her nose gently as she thought of the process of cooking before looking down at the small step-stools. Her right eye twitched, that damn lady! At least there aren’t books this time… Wonder who she told to have these here… Or maybe there is an equally short person as herself?

Placing the recipe back where she found it, not like she needs to look at it again. Stepping onto the step-stool, looking at all the ingredients she rubbed her small hands together before she started to cook. It took her ten minutes of trying to make her first ration - which to her turned out ok. Her speed of cooking quickly became shorter and more efficient.

By the time she noticed she had finished her quota of forty rations, it was only an hour later - slightly ahead of prediction. Maybe she learned a skill mid-way? She blinked slightly, before giving a small shrug. If she did that’s alright - not like she can cook like any chief. Stepping down from the stool she went to find the worker to look at her rations before leaving the kitchen to go to the front sighing. She needs to do something with more action on her next quest.

Last edited: