Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
Evaluation
'Oh, this one was memorable, all right. Those f***ers tried to ambush us. One particularly flooded tunnel? Water snakes waiting just under the water's surface to bite at whoever was wading through. The other snakes even hid around in the darkness to match their timing.

They were so quiet up until then that I had the dwarves toss a kobold head in the water just because the lack of movement was real unsettling. Then, the minute the head touched the surface...oh boy.

Yeah, there's a reason why I don't enjoy horror movies that much. They disagree with me on the fundamental value, so I tend to fall asleep whenever one is being played. Sadly, this wasn't a movie and I couldn't sleep either.

Now, the thing about basilisks that make them insufferable is poison. The quest says many varieties so I might end up running into one that doesn't fit that description, but most of those corrode whatever they touch. And how does one identify a basilisk from it's fellow snakes? The name says it all.

Basilisk. Little Crown. A rather dashing name for something not really that dashing. There tends to be a row of spikes around their collar that resembles a crown, hence the name.

Which is why...yeah. For safety purposes, you'd usually want to take them out from a distance, but 1) there's basically no distance in a tunnel, and 2) it's flooded, so we can't use firebombs that effectively.

Instead I took a few pages out of a certain Lupo's book, and...well, there's a reason my arms are tingling like mad while I'm writing this report.

It's a tad too gory, so I'll have to censor whatever I did in the report. For appraisal's sake, let's just say that I made use of 'fight poison with poison' and took it extremely literally. It doesn't bother as much as firing an Origium Round does, but it's still annoying because my body isn't structured to use it perfectly, or in Basic, I lack the right parts to be using it as it's intended.

Still have to give it to her though, that ability of hers is uber-nasty...anyone fighting her on a one-on-one would definitely be crying of unfairness. But then again, my colleagues are all freaks so that doesn't count...dear lord.

I was planning to take the tin-mining quest afterwards, but with my arms in this state, I might have to think of other ways to go about it. After all, that quest's requirements is only collection, right?'

- Vicious, G. G.

"fight poison with poison" aye? I see the locals witnesses have also corroborated most those events, but is a bit sketchy on what exactly you did...

Well, I'd say no matter how gory... some of us receptionists appreciated ALLL the details...

Regardless, whatever, I think... I like to imagine you had "eliminate all hostile forces". At this point in time the guild will have to accept that you did.

Since... we are unable to prove otherwise.

Here is your reward.

Reward
  • Money: 30 G / person
  • Other: n/a
OOC: Please mark your report as appraised.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)
Quest Report (38)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 9 (7980/9000)
Quest: Moonlight Sceptre, First Part
Tags: @GDLiZy
Evaluation:
  • Attached is a letter and a palm-sized Skyzite
'Dear Mr/Ms Solet' Luna,

For your quest in sorcery staff-making, I have attached a palm-sized gemstone which was found whilst traversing the tallest peaks of the Gelderholm mountain range. More specifically, this gem, which I have nicknamed Skyzite due to its colour uncannily resembling that of the early noon skies, was found in a frozen cavern on one of the highest mountains, if you seek to potentially find more of it. Although I have to warn you, it seems quite rare and hard to find, as I only found a single very scarce vein within the entirety of the cavern.

Although I am not an ice elemental like yourself, an affinity for ice magic runs through my veins from my father's side, hence I can confidently say that this gem has a rather high affinity for the ice element. It is by no means the best gemstone I have ever seen with the ice affinity, but I would say a staff made with this gem could still be rendered useful even at higher levels. To say in your terms, I would say it has a relatively high-grade affection for the ice element. Additionally, Skyzite seems to have an affinity for air, although it is only a minor affection for the element.

On a separate note, if possible, could I see your staff when it is finished? Although we did have staves and wands back in my old world, my people preferred to use accessories to help channel their magic. Unfortunately, I sold a lot of my jewellery in order to escape through Tonia's gate when I was a bit younger, but I still have my jewel-encrusted hairclips if by any chance you are interested in taking a look at those in exchange for letting me see your sceptre.

Also, I'm not in a particular need for gold at the moment, hence could I ask for as many sealed-spell scrolls as possible? Or perhaps, could you teach me how to seal my own spells into a scroll? I will be leaving Scribel soon, and I worry for my friend who seems to be in a bit of a dangerous situation at the minute, hence I'd like to give one to him as an emergency safety measure.

Yours Sincerely,
Felicia El Freliti'
Dear Miss Felicia,

Regarding the Skyzite, the gem is indeed the most compatible if not perfect magical stone for my staff. Its affection for Ice Element is among the best I could ever hope to find, so don't worry about failing the objective. In fact, I'll give out extra rewards for your finding as it satisfied me greatly.

At first, I was going to increase monetary rewards. However, after reading your request, I had decided to add 2 additional scrolls to help you. These 3 scrolls contained my 2 Ice Magic Spells and 1 Holy Spell. However, due to their complicated and tedious creation process, I could not write down my strongest spells for you. So, although it contained my full-effort power, please do not overestimate their destructive capability. At best, they could critically injure E-ranked adventurers if they dared to face it head-on.

The last Holy Spell doesn't deal any significant damage, but it could create a field of sensory distortion in a storm of Light Element. Although not enough to win you a fight to the death against the impossible opponent, it might be a key to help you escape their pursuit. Please use it wisely.

Concerning the process of creating the scroll, I could teach you about it. Should we do it in person so that I could answer any technical questions? If you are busy and don't have the time, I'm fine with just sending letters as well. The process is easy to understand, but require a huge amount of mental stamina and valuable materials. The higher the quality the scroll is, the longer it could store the spell, and the better firepower the scroll could hold.

I'll let you know when I finished my sceptre. We could do a little exchange anytime!

May the Truth uncover you,
Solet' Luna

Rewards: 175 EXP, 50 G, 3 Magic Scrolls: 2 Ice Magic, 1 Holy Magic

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Quest Report - verified

Leaving the house after cooking the meals for the two elves, Liana made her way towards the guild quest board with a goal in mind as the dusk sky darkened into the night. Reaching the area, she took off one of the many slips with the quest details for rat subjugation and placed inside her dress. She then borrowed a sack from a guild receptionist for her to store the corpses in before leaving to do her task.
Giant Rat Subjugation
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
Remembering the way to the sewers from that first day she'd arrived, Liana hurried over with her empty wine bottle - receiving a few strange looks from a few people in the process, thus put it in her newly acquired sack. Approaching the entrance, she could already smell a foul stench wafting out of the tunnel, but she paid no mind to it as she entered with determination.
Stepping inside, her eyesight wasn't affected as she could see everything clearly. Looking around, she followed the path she took when she was part of Stevie's group, since she didn't want to end up getting lost in the labyrinthine passageways. Walking along the path, she didn't see much of anything for a long time and began to wonder if maybe this path had already been completely cleared out by Stevie's group.

"..."

After two hours, Liana eventually came across her first giant rat...or more like first six. Hiding behind the corner, she pondered over how to best deal with them, since she realised she had absolutely no combat experience nor any weapons, save for her hard and sharp nails which were more like claws. Then an idea formed in her mind, what if she tried using her claws as her weapons? Staring at her black nails, she thought it might be possible.

Peering around the corner to see what the giant rats were doing, she saw that some of them had moved deeper down the path, leaving two behind. One of them had its back to Liana's position while the other was drinking from the waterway beside the path. Thinking this was probably going to be the best chance for her to attempt to ambush them, she ran as fast as she could towards the one with its back to her, bent over and slashed her claws across the back of its neck.

"Screee!" The giant rat screeched in pain from the injury, before quickly turning around and jumping towards Liana with its own sharp claws and teeth.

Alerted by the sound, the second giant rat turned to look and saw an enemy in their territory, thus moved away from the waterway and also jumped to attack.

"Ngh!" Liana felt the teeth and claws dig deeply into her exposed shoulder and back as her eyes glowed red and she reflexively swiped at the rat's throat. The rat died from the second attack and slackened its jaw - falling to the ground. However, the second rat had already reached her, jumped up a little and bit at her thigh while clawing at the flesh.

Feeling her fangs instinctively grow longer, Liana barely held onto her senses as she swiped both hands at the rat in quick succession, also killing it. Experiencing the pain from the wounds, she wanted to cry but held it together as she heard the sounds of the other rats nearing due to the commotion they'd no doubt heard from her fighting. Not wanting to push her luck, she grabbed the bodies of the two rats, picked up her wine bottle, and ran back the way she came.

After running for a few minutes, her wounds had already stopped bleeding heavily, however they were still bleeding to some extent. Deciding that she had lost her pursuers, she sat down and began sucking on the first giant rat she'd killed. Feeling a little disgusted by the odd flavour of the rat blood, Liana couldn't take the opportunity to be too bothered by it since she was hungry and instinctively felt that drinking blood would help her recover faster.

Once she'd drained the corpse dry, the husk was put into her sack as she picked up the other dead rat and drank from its mildly warm body. After draining that rat dry, too, she noticed her wounds weren't hurting anymore and so checked on them. Her eyes widened in surprise as she could visibly see the wounds healing - with the bleeding already stopped and a thin layer of skin already growing over them. Liana smiled wryly to herself as witnessing this only confirmed her belief that she really was a monster.

After sitting for half an hour, her shallow wounds were mostly healed and so she went back to where the other rats were while trying to stay as quiet as possible. Reaching the area, she saw that one of them had remained and seemed to be on alert while the other two had gone off somewhere. Placing the sack down, Liana rushed towards the rat and pushed one clawed hand behind the neck with the other one stabbing the back in order to pin it down. She then bit down with her fangs and began sucking on its blood without waiting for its response.

The rat screeched and struggled for a few minutes before weakening and then dying. Sensing a change in the taste of the blood, Liana instinctively knew the rat was dead and so lifted it up, so she could stand, and continued draining it dry. As soon as she'd finished, the other three rats appeared and immediately went to attack her.

Feeling energised from having drank from three giant rats already, Liana moved a bit faster than before and managed to catch one of the assailants mid-air with one of her hands, while reflexively using the other to rip open its exposed stomach, before dropping it and swiping at one gnawing at her calf. Snarling in pain from the rat's teeth digging into her flesh, she kicked at it while swiping at the last rat that was pouncing at her other leg's thigh.

Slashing away with her claws at the rat on her thigh, she continued to kick at the one on her calf. After a minute, the one on her thigh let go as its head had been turned to mush from the repeated slashing, while the other rat had let go from losing consciousness from being kicked in the head so many times. Breathing hard and fast, Liana picked up the unconscious rat and bit down hard at its throat before draining it to another dry husk.

After a few minutes, she moved to the mushy rat and drank from that one, too. Once there was no more blood left, Liana felt her stomach was quite full and that her wounds from that fight had healed considerably faster than the fight before's had. Thinking about how dangerous these rats were, she decided to play it safe and make sure to only go after one or two at a time to ensure she wouldn't get too many injuries. With that in mind, she made her way further into the sewer.

***​

Six hours later and Liana's dress had seen better days; with several slits and cuts all over the material, the clothing was barely holding together which made the young woman a pretty interesting sight to behold. The sack she was carrying was now filled with twenty three rat husks, and the wine bottle in her hand was completely filled up the leftover rat blood.

At some point, Liana had realised she must have entered her blood-frenzy state and so couldn't remember the majority of how she killed the rats, but the results of it were still there so she couldn't really complain. However, it was a little worrying how she had blacked out and did stuff again which only reaffirmed her thoughts on needing to learn how to control her instincts better. Going back down the path she'd taken, Liana headed for the exit as she felt the time she'd spent in the sewer had taken up a lot of the night and she didn't wish to fall asleep down there and possibly get killed and eaten in her sleep.

An hour later, with dawn beginning to approach, Liana exited the sewer and took out the quest sheet to review the details. "Dispose of the corpses and collect 20 giant rat tails." She thought about the stray dogs and cats she sometimes saw in the dark alleys of the city and so decided she would feed them the bodies, thus getting rid of the corpses while helping the animals survive. Reaching an alley that had quite a few malnourished cats sleeping in a pile, Liana took out the giant rat corpses and used her claws to cut off the tails. She then placed the tailless husks in front of the cats, who woke up at the scent and immediately began fighting amongst each other to get the biggest amounts of food.

Watching the many cats eating the corpses, Liana saw a few dogs come over from nearby alleys, which also went for the free food. Eventually, all of the corpses had been eaten and so she left the animals and headed for the guild to hand in the sack of tails along with her report.
After handing in her report, Liana felt dawn finally arrive as her body weakened significantly as a result. As she waited for the receptionist to evaluate her report, she couldn't help thinking that the nearby adventurers were staring at her and whispering to one another.

"..."

Taking note of her bloody, yet wound-free appearance, along with the almost completely ruined dress, Liana realised what the topic of their conversations was most likely about. Hugging herself out of embarrassment from her bedraggled state, she suddenly thought about how she hadn't seemed to catch any kind of disease from those giant rats and wondered if she had some kind of resistance to them. As she pondered over this, she also came to the conclusion that she must either find new clothes, or fix her current ones as soon as possible!

[OOC: Empty wine bottle changed to - Full wine bottle of giant rat blood
Dress changed to - Barely holding together dress
Realised passive resistance to diseases]
- handed in 23 giant rat tails
- fed the corpses to the stray cats and dogs of Scribel City
- handed in the sack borrowed from the guild to hold the giant rat corpses during quest

X

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation

> > >

Tracking the Thieves
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Follow the trail of the thieves.
  • Locate and scout the thieves' hideout.
  • Do not get spotted.
A group of thieves have been terrorizing the countryside again.
We need somebody to locate their hideout.
How good are your tracking skills?
Please be covert, or else the thieves will move their camp.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

It took better part of the day to find any leads on the ne'er-do-wells, according to chit-chat in the taverns and bars, there were indeed a group of thieves' floating about. Their targets had mostly been the outlying farms of Scribel. The thieves stole mainly grain and produce, at the same time they would not hesitate in swiping the odd farming equipment.

At dusk each night, I'd keep to the shadows and scouted the rural road of the local farms. I was on the third of such an outing when I found my quarry. It was well passed midnight when they raided a farm, and when they were done, I followed them. They did not make fail trails nor used any decoys, they just headed north.

Again with the north. what secrets is there, why does the forest gather hidden dangers like a miser collecting coins?

The trail ended when I reached the abandoned Goblin settlement, one that a group of adventurers destroyed not long ago. The thieves had made their home there.

I watched as they ate, they talked and celebrated their heist, but as I watched I realized "celebrate" was not the right word. They where young, hungry, teens perhaps, and they were desperate.

Where did they come from?

They slept during the day, and I watched over them, once an adventures chanced upon them, and the group talked with the adventurer. When the conversation was over, the group of thieves moved like a practices drill, they gathered and divided their supplies, hid their tools in a stash in a hut. And within the hour they scattered.

The one I followed went to the slums, after two nights, again the teen returned to the northern forest. Others of the group were already there when the one I tracked arrived "home".

Over the course of the night I noticed not all the thieves returned. But none brought attention to it, they simply continued their routine.
"Truly suspecious... Well, good work on finding the hideout of the thieves. Pretty sure that the guild would react quickly and deal with it."

Rewards: 175 EXP, 15 G

Bochi

> > >
Tin Mine
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Go to the tin mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Tin Ore++ (excellent quality)
Tin is a metal alloyed with copper to produce bronze.The black ore is much less abundant and harder to identify, with no obvious coloration.The dwarves of Gelderholm dig deep mine shafts chasing this precious elusive ore.However, the monsters are only more terrifying the further down you go. Rewards:
  • Money: 25 G
> > >
'Intelligence is a wonderful thing. You might not speak the same language, but with the right amount of emphasis, it's very possible to convey meaning with gestures alone. This applies no matter the situation, so long as the other party is capable of intelligent thought.

And unlike a certain group of bastards, the monsters down in the mines tend to be less fanatical. They attack just about anything, including fellow monsters, but they're also smart enough to be reasoned with. I just love dealing with reasonable fellows.

Of course, the first step to winning them over is to find a trio of them, beat up all of them, then kill two and leave one crippled but alive. Then walk that one around until his fellows come to rescue him...and then repeat step one as necessary. And yes, I used their own ambush tactics against them. After repeating that process a few times over, there'll be a lot of potential friends lying on the floor, willing to help with the dirty work.

And since the mines are basically their home, finding something like tin ore isn't too difficult. Just make them do all the dirty work while keeping an eye out on your six. After all, sometimes greed and riches can make potential friends turn on you, so it's best to stay aware. Carry that big stick around and flaunt it.

Still, it was quite odd. Some mole-looking little fella walked up to me with two friends following behind, boasting something about how blades are useless against their hide and whatnot. I got quite tired of his rambling, so I smacked him on the head with the bat and he dropped immediately. Not so tough, was he?

Well, weirdness aside, those guys actually know how to properly evacuate ores and stuff, and they promised to help me find the ores so long as I spared the little guy I dropped. I was feeling generous, so I agreed.

They held up their end of the bargain, all right. Also tried to lead me through areas where the air was poisonous to breath, but no harm was done. It wasn't that bad compared to the kick of the Bloodbane Blossom, so I just walked it off with a smile. For some reason they got real quiet after that.

Well, in the end it worked out fine, so I'm not complaining. They even separated the raw ore from the stone and wrapped the bunch of seven tin ores in a leather bundle for me to take, before very emotionally sending me off. I didn't know monsters could be so sad to see me go, really. Maybe I should visit them every now and then so they don't miss me too much.

Overall, it was a fruitful partnership. If I had to go back into the mines to look for any kind of ore once more, I'd definitely be seeking out those guys.'

- Vicious, G. G.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Quest Report

Leaving the house after cooking the meals for the two elves, Liana made her way towards the guild quest board with a goal in mind as the dusk sky darkened into the night. Reaching the area, she took off one of the many slips with the quest details for rat subjugation and placed inside her dress. She then borrowed a sack from a guild receptionist for her to store the corpses in before leaving to do her task.

Remembering the way to the sewers from that first day she'd arrived, Liana hurried over with her empty wine bottle - receiving a few strange looks from a few people in the process, thus put it in her newly acquired sack. Approaching the entrance, she could already smell a foul stench wafting out of the tunnel, but she paid no mind to it as she entered with determination.
Stepping inside, her eyesight wasn't affected as she could see everything clearly. Looking around, she followed the path she took when she was part of Stevie's group, since she didn't want to end up getting lost in the labyrinthine passageways. Walking along the path, she didn't see much of anything for a long time and began to wonder if maybe this path had already been completely cleared out by Stevie's group.

"..."

After two hours, Liana eventually came across her first giant rat...or more like first six. Hiding behind the corner, she pondered over how to best deal with them, since she realised she had absolutely no combat experience nor any weapons, save for her hard and sharp nails which were more like claws. Then an idea formed in her mind, what if she tried using her claws as her weapons? Staring at her black nails, she thought it might be possible.

Peering around the corner to see what the giant rats were doing, she saw that some of them had moved deeper down the path, leaving two behind. One of them had its back to Liana's position while the other was drinking from the waterway beside the path. Thinking this was probably going to be the best chance for her to attempt to ambush them, she ran as fast as she could towards the one with its back to her, bent over and slashed her claws across the back of its neck.

"Screee!" The giant rat screeched in pain from the injury, before quickly turning around and jumping towards Liana with its own sharp claws and teeth.

Alerted by the sound, the second giant rat turned to look and saw an enemy in their territory, thus moved away from the waterway and also jumped to attack.

"Ngh!" Liana felt the teeth and claws dig deeply into her exposed shoulder and back as her eyes glowed red and she reflexively swiped at the rat's throat. The rat died from the second attack and slackened its jaw - falling to the ground. However, the second rat had already reached her, jumped up a little and bit at her thigh while clawing at the flesh.

Feeling her fangs instinctively grow longer, Liana barely held onto her senses as she swiped both hands at the rat in quick succession, also killing it. Experiencing the pain from the wounds, she wanted to cry but held it together as she heard the sounds of the other rats nearing due to the commotion they'd no doubt heard from her fighting. Not wanting to push her luck, she grabbed the bodies of the two rats, picked up her wine bottle, and ran back the way she came.

After running for a few minutes, her wounds had already stopped bleeding heavily, however they were still bleeding to some extent. Deciding that she had lost her pursuers, she sat down and began sucking on the first giant rat she'd killed. Feeling a little disgusted by the odd flavour of the rat blood, Liana couldn't take the opportunity to be too bothered by it since she was hungry and instinctively felt that drinking blood would help her recover faster.

Once she'd drained the corpse dry, the husk was put into her sack as she picked up the other dead rat and drank from its mildly warm body. After draining that rat dry, too, she noticed her wounds weren't hurting anymore and so checked on them. Her eyes widened in surprise as she could visibly see the wounds healing - with the bleeding already stopped and a thin layer of skin already growing over them. Liana smiled wryly to herself as witnessing this only confirmed her belief that she really was a monster.

After sitting for half an hour, her shallow wounds were mostly healed and so she went back to where the other rats were while trying to stay as quiet as possible. Reaching the area, she saw that one of them had remained and seemed to be on alert while the other two had gone off somewhere. Placing the sack down, Liana rushed towards the rat and pushed one clawed hand behind the neck with the other one stabbing the back in order to pin it down. She then bit down with her fangs and began sucking on its blood without waiting for its response.

The rat screeched and struggled for a few minutes before weakening and then dying. Sensing a change in the taste of the blood, Liana instinctively knew the rat was dead and so lifted it up, so she could stand, and continued draining it dry. As soon as she'd finished, the other three rats appeared and immediately went to attack her.

Feeling energised from having drank from three giant rats already, Liana moved a bit faster than before and managed to catch one of the assailants mid-air with one of her hands, while reflexively using the other to rip open its exposed stomach, before dropping it and swiping at one gnawing at her calf. Snarling in pain from the rat's teeth digging into her flesh, she kicked at it while swiping at the last rat that was pouncing at her other leg's thigh.

Slashing away with her claws at the rat on her thigh, she continued to kick at the one on her calf. After a minute, the one on her thigh let go as its head had been turned to mush from the repeated slashing, while the other rat had let go from losing consciousness from being kicked in the head so many times. Breathing hard and fast, Liana picked up the unconscious rat and bit down hard at its throat before draining it to another dry husk.

After a few minutes, she moved to the mushy rat and drank from that one, too. Once there was no more blood left, Liana felt her stomach was quite full and that her wounds from that fight had healed considerably faster than the fight before's had. Thinking about how dangerous these rats were, she decided to play it safe and make sure to only go after one or two at a time to ensure she wouldn't get too many injuries. With that in mind, she made her way further into the sewer.

***​

Six hours later and Liana's dress had seen better days; with several slits and cuts all over the material, the clothing was barely holding together which made the young woman a pretty interesting sight to behold. The sack she was carrying was now filled with twenty three rat husks, and the wine bottle in her hand was completely filled up the leftover rat blood.

At some point, Liana had realised she must have entered her blood-frenzy state and so couldn't remember the majority of how she killed the rats, but the results of it were still there so she couldn't really complain. However, it was a little worrying how she had blacked out and did stuff again which only reaffirmed her thoughts on needing to learn how to control her instincts better. Going back down the path she'd taken, Liana headed for the exit as she felt the time she'd spent in the sewer had taken up a lot of the night and she didn't wish to fall asleep down there and possibly get killed and eaten in her sleep.

An hour later, with dawn beginning to approach, Liana exited the sewer and took out the quest sheet to review the details. "Dispose of the corpses and collect 20 giant rat tails." She thought about the stray dogs and cats she sometimes saw in the dark alleys of the city and so decided she would feed them the bodies, thus getting rid of the corpses while helping the animals survive. Reaching an alley that had quite a few malnourished cats sleeping in a pile, Liana took out the giant rat corpses and used her claws to cut off the tails. She then placed the tailless husks in front of the cats, who woke up at the scent and immediately began fighting amongst each other to get the biggest amounts of food.

Watching the many cats eating the corpses, Liana saw a few dogs come over from nearby alleys, which also went for the free food. Eventually, all of the corpses had been eaten and so she left the animals and headed for the guild to hand in the sack of tails along with her report.
After handing in her report, Liana felt dawn finally arrive as her body weakened significantly as a result. As she waited for the receptionist to evaluate her report, she couldn't help thinking that the nearby adventurers were staring at her and whispering to one another.

"..."

Taking note of her bloody, yet wound-free appearance, along with the almost completely ruined dress, Liana realised what the topic of their conversations was most likely about. Hugging herself out of embarrassment from her bedraggled state, she suddenly thought about how she hadn't seemed to catch any kind of disease from those giant rats and wondered if she had some kind of resistance to them. As she pondered over this, she also came to the conclusion that she must either find new clothes, or fix her current ones as soon as possible!

[OOC: Empty wine bottle changed to - Full wine bottle of giant rat blood
Dress changed to - Barely holding together dress
Realised passive resistance to diseases]
- handed in 23 giant rat tails
- fed the corpses to the stray cats and dogs of Scribel City
- handed in the sack borrowed from the guild to hold the giant rat corpses during quest

X
"Hm— Vampire? One that lived in eternal youth? Fascinating indeed. However, I would have to say that drinking the blood of rats shouldn't be so good. As it risked you getting something nasty inside your body. We'll never know what awful things were hiding inside the gigantic sewer maze.

"Ah, outside of the record, could you perhaps gift me a little of your blood? It's okay to decline, I'm just a little interested in the strange property of Vampires. Also, please keep the sucking blood part out of the reports. There is no rule against it, but I guess that some of our weak-minded receptionists would lose their cool..."

Rewards: 100 EXP, 12 G

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
'Intelligence is a wonderful thing. You might not speak the same language, but with the right amount of emphasis, it's very possible to convey meaning with gestures alone. This applies no matter the situation, so long as the other party is capable of intelligent thought.

And unlike a certain group of bastards, the monsters down in the mines tend to be less fanatical. They attack just about anything, including fellow monsters, but they're also smart enough to be reasoned with. I just love dealing with reasonable fellows.

Of course, the first step to winning them over is to find a trio of them, beat up all of them, then kill two and leave one crippled but alive. Then walk that one around until his fellows come to rescue him...and then repeat step one as necessary. And yes, I used their own ambush tactics against them. After repeating that process a few times over, there'll be a lot of potential friends lying on the floor, willing to help with the dirty work.

And since the mines are basically their home, finding something like tin ore isn't too difficult. Just make them do all the dirty work while keeping an eye out on your six. After all, sometimes greed and riches can make potential friends turn on you, so it's best to stay aware. Carry that big stick around and flaunt it.

Still, it was quite odd. Some mole-looking little fella walked up to me with two friends following behind, boasting something about how blades are useless against their hide and whatnot. I got quite tired of his rambling, so I smacked him on the head with the bat and he dropped immediately. Not so tough, was he?

Well, weirdness aside, those guys actually know how to properly evacuate ores and stuff, and they promised to help me find the ores so long as I spared the little guy I dropped. I was feeling generous, so I agreed.

They held up their end of the bargain, all right. Also tried to lead me through areas where the air was poisonous to breath, but no harm was done. It wasn't that bad compared to the kick of the Bloodbane Blossom, so I just walked it off with a smile. For some reason they got real quiet after that.

Well, in the end it worked out fine, so I'm not complaining. They even separated the raw ore from the stone and wrapped the bunch of seven tin ores in a leather bundle for me to take, before very emotionally sending me off. I didn't know monsters could be so sad to see me go, really. Maybe I should visit them every now and then so they don't miss me too much.

Overall, it was a fruitful partnership. If I had to go back into the mines to look for any kind of ore once more, I'd definitely be seeking out those guys.'

- Vicious, G. G.
"It's of our principle that we should do everything in our power to achieve our goal— In this case, you managed to use the monsters to help you! Great Job! Being a Demon Magnet comes with paired benefits after all."

Rewards: 275 EXP, 25 G

QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)

> > >

City Guard Training
Objectives:
  • Report to the City Barracks.
  • Spend one week getting trained.
  • Work together with your team.
  • Pass the final exam.
  • (Optional: Party Quest)
You want to be on the City Guard, huh?
A hotshot like yourself might have done a lot of solo work before...
But here you'll have learn how to work as a team.
You'll be assigned to a team of four rookies (two pairs).
Your entire team needs to work together to pass the final exam.
Either you all pass or you all fail!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G / person
  • Other: City Guard License
> > >

"Hello."

Even though, Zorion was no longer voiceless, he had not shaken old his habit of silence, being silent was well suited when he was alone in the forest, but if this really does not help with social situations

On the table, Zorion places a report, [Training of City Guard Trainee Zorion Ortis. evaluated by Guard Captain Harrison Bridger

This is an evaluation of trainee Zorion Ortis written by Guard Captain Harrison Bridger, designation 0649-1641-0065 of the Scribel City Guards.

Zorion is a Triton amongst 3 other rookies. A dwarf named Aymir Rockbreath, a tabaxi, Glow of the Sun , and finally a tiefling, Maeve Obrin.

The four of them are... lack of better word, weirdos. And Zorion is the weirdest amongst them. The Tritons I've known are chatty folk, always talking about their great accomplishment. How their people won a great war, its all golden age in their cities now, so on and so forth. And now they want to save the rest of us too.

But not Zorion, not a word.

Oh, and by the by, he can speak, I am sure of it. But it's like sometimes he forgets that he can, weird.

Which is fine, I am looking for a guard not a chatter box. Discipline is all I am after. I oft' work the late night, so I left the morning training to themselves. I had them do endurance training followed by sparring session amongst themselves. It was a test of sorts, to see how they'd fare without supervision.

The Triton, he seems like a most docile person, according the other guards in the training yard, Zorion followed my training regimen to the letter. He ran the laps, did the weight training, and challenged each of his cohorts to battle. His compatriot was less than eager to do the work, but none of them were too reticent in trouncing the triton in battle.

And boy, did they do that, Aymir and Sun, I could understand why Zorion would lose to them, one is sturdier and one is faster, But to Maeve, a woman. This trition is weak.

After the first day though, the four of them trained together in the morning. It was like after the three beat up the triton they bonded somehow.

Having learn what happened the first time he sparred, I got them all to learn the basics of all weapons, stances and strikes, defence and offence. The next day's afternoon, I asked them to learn what they wanted and get better at it. Maeve, Aymir and Sun stuck with things they were used to.. but this guy! This Triton... he was average at everything, not good, not bad, just bland!

On day three, when we had to move on to things about laws regulations and how to investigate crimes. His ability in a fight was still so decimal for a level 4 adventurer. I swear the combat sense of Maeve is a 100 times better and she a women, that's saying something.

I really had to get him to get better, so I took time off my night duties to give him some pointers, get him to specialise in a weapon or something, Or just give up and learn magic, for the gods sakes.

When I found him, he was talking to Maeve, or talked at by Maeve. They look all chummy, which is good camaraderie is a commendable development. But then, Maev ate a pear, and the look on his face, you'd have thought Maeve killed his best friend.

What is wrong with the boy?

Maeve asked what was wrong, I also wanted to know. Never got the answers from him.

Any which way, I got him to train with me, late into the night, he appreciated it, said it help him forget about the pear...

What does that even mean?!?

Ultimately, I accepted he was a very slow learner, good thing Triton will live to 200 aye? He'd have time to catch up. He always seemed so distracted, like he got better things to do. At the end of all the training II made him slightly better with a short spear and a shield. Very Triton like I thought.

Scenario 8-237-10, that was the one I drew from the lot, one of the easier scenarios, I choose it cause they have to lookout for Maeve after all. She is quite the stubborn lass, I'd have thought basic training would have made her quit by now. But hey, there are those women too.

The scenario was to defeat a clay golem in the yard, a level 7 battle entity.

The triton, was the vanguard, the fist of the golem knocked him straight off his feet. Sun's arrows imbued with magic dismember the golems arm, saved Zorion from a second strike. Aymir hammered cracked the golem's core a little bit, and out of nowhere Maeve and her rapier pierced the core, I admit it was pretty swish.

They did win and did work as a team, the triton will need to get better but even so he'd alright as a guard.

I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Just as with Aymir, Sun and even Maeve, I am also giving Zorion a gilt of parting, nothing special... given the state of my wages. But I gift to him a short spear and a shield.

And tell him to practice! Get better!

OOC don't know how well i did with the "a little sexist towards women " but I gave it a go.

Last edited:

Reciful

APPRAISED

Reciful Go towards the guild board looking for a lvl 2 quest..

She found the usual quest for lvl 2 Adventurer.... But before she grabs Her first choice the 'Hunting Quest'...Reciful saw a new request notice at the board.

(...a new quest?........ Its for level 2~..... Reciful shall try... Reciful can't use magic~... But Reciful knows alchemy.... using Reciful own original methods & recipe~ )

A Magical Disguise
Sponsor: Felicia El FrelitiLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 2
Objectives
  • Create/Find/Buy a potion/spell that will do the following:
    • Change Felicia's eye colour
    • Change Felicia's hair colour
    • Alter Felicia's face/body shape
    • (Optional) Change Felicia's sex
  • The potion/spell must last for at least two years.
  • (Optional)Supply the potion's antidote/cancellation spell so that Felicia can swap between both forms.
Since I will be infiltrating Spire Reef soon, I require an appropriate disguise to blend in, seeing as my appearance is a little eye-catching at the moment.

External methods such as cutting my hair, changing my outfit and dirtying my face will be done separately, what I ask of you is to change my appearance physically, using either a spell or potion, since there's only so far those external methods can go.

I would particularly like to change my sex from a female to male whilst I'm over there, just to lessen the chances of being assaulted or raped, but I understand that such a feat is not easy, much less one that lasts for such a long period of time, and hence will leave that as an optional requirement.

Please note that the spell/potion must be temporary, but last for at least two years. Or better still, leave me with the antidote/cancellation spell alongside the potion/spell so that I can freely/occasionally swap between the two.

Thank you for your time.
Rewards
Exp: 80(100)(120)Money: 50(75)(100)GMiscellaneous: IOU (1x) - An IOI signed by Felicia,
redeemable at any time.

Character: Reciful the innocent malice
Lvl: 2 (305/600)
Class: Chaos bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: A magical Disguise

Quest Report

Reciful immediately went to collect all materials for the alchemy ritual since it need lots of lots of plants, So Reciful went to the Northern Forest.

Reciful gather many Herbs, Flowers, Rare Insects, and A single fairy!

After that Reciful went to a witch house outside the city where a "Black Witch" lives! Reciful borrowed a big cauldron, a very long spatula & also asked the witch assistance for the magical fire cause Reciful can't use magic... In exchange Reciful Give "The Black witch", a vial of Reciful's Black Demonic blood as a payment.

Reciful wait till midnight, then Reciful go deep inside the forest. Reciful make sure no monster shall interrupts the dark ritual. "The Black witch " also place some warding spell runes to repel any intruders.

• Healing herbs × 99

• Twin flowers × 99

• Tri-flowers × 99

• Volent purple flowers × 5

• Apple from a monster tree × 10

• Slime core × 61 (from Reciful previous quest)

• A basket of veggies (From Reciful previous quest reward)

• Goblins heart × 1(A goblin tortured by Reciful long ago & imprisoned in Reciful shadow. )

• Sewer giant rats tail × 4 ( Excess from Reciful Quest )

• a rare golden beetle × 1

• wing of a fairy (any type) × 1

• Black Demonic Blood ( Reciful's blood )

• Witch's tears ( a single tears of a legit witch )

Ingredients ready! it may look random but thats the idea itself, the requirements for the potion that Reciful will make is 'chaos' (randomness). So using proper/organize recipe will be a failure on Reciful original method of alchemy & it will be a disaster..... Reciful is serious you know~

Putting all the ingredients in the the cauldron, the witch heated it with magical flames, making sure it midnight & no moon is present in the sky. Reciful starts the chants for the ritual, Reciful use her skill the " Dark Blessing skill " & chants some ritualistic words.

" Fate be change,
Look inside, the black mirror
that reflects hidden desires,
Deceive the world through a black lies
& Turn fantasy to reality.
"

After chanting the word immediately a black light engulfed the area, as the cauldron start floating & trembling in mid air. The world around the forest lost its colors... A ominous vial appear inside the cauldron floating with unknown presence.

The potion made by Reciful unique way of alchemy is done.

Finished product
images.jpeg
Name:
[ Nyalanthrotep's Grace ]

Description:

"The Outer God of thousand faces" has Recognized the "Princess of the Abyss" black blood & he granted her efforts a vial containing one of his blessings from the beyond,

Effect:
The vial if used, Grants a permanent skill called "Dark Metamorphosis" that grant only 1 of the 2 options.
"Over all manually create your own image"
or
"transform in one of the following dark oriented race"
( Demon race, Nephilim race, Chaos Fey race, Blood Elves race, Chaos Elves race, Deep Ones race, Dark Human race, Berserker race, Demonic Beast race )

• The skill [Dark Metamorphosis] can only be activated once "every night" & has 24 hours cool down.

• The transformation has no time limits, unless the skill is cancelled returning to your original form.
Activating the skill again must wait for its cool down to pass & wait till night time to be active again.

( WARNING )
When using the [ Dark Metamorphosis ] skill, it also change your personality to a much vicious, cruel, sadistic & cold personality. Wherever you choose in any of the 2 choices.... But you will turn back to normal when you cancel the skill.

And so Reciful finish her potion through the help of "the black witch" & went to the guild when morning came, in attempt to complete the quest... & A chance to also be a help to her fellow guild member!.

Signed: Reciful the Eldritch Abomination

OCC:
the potion is not that OP........right? I'm not sure about the standards at all... Did I went too much again? :sweating_profusely:.... Anyway Reciful cant use magic what she just Did is a Alchemy Evil Ritual/Ceremony (no magic).. its more of a mixure of offering & alchemy in the same time, to make an appeal to a higher being.... The result became dramatic cuz of her blood & skill she added on the process.

Last edited:

Bochi

> > >
We Are Sappers! We Say Boom!
  • Required Level: 9
Objectives:
  • Join the team of dwarven sappers.
  • Escort the engineers behind enemy lines.
  • Do not be discovered by the enemy.
  • Ensure the successful bomb detonation.
You like explosions? You're joining the sapper team for today? :blob_happy:The depths of Gelderholm are a maze-like network of tunnels.Today, the dwarf commander will be leading a strike force to Tunnel X.Meanwhile, we'll take a different tunnel behind enemy lines and set our bombs! Kaboom!The explosion will cause a cave-in and cut off enemy reinforcements. Yay! :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy: Rewards:
  • Money: 35 G
> > >
'Sometimes, I look at my fellow colleagues whose abilities are inherently loud and destructive, and I cannot help but admire them a little bit. I know their jobs aren't any easier than mine, but standing out of direct fire while raining death from above with their Arts...you get the idea.

Well, this job's relatively easy compared to others, but with all the explosions and whatnot, I'll probably try for the other requests before taking this one again. Loud explosions make my ears ring, and reminds me too much of a trio. The smell of scorched earth, meteors raining from the sky and the volcano erupting...we are on the same side, and I thank the Doctor for that.

Besides, I didn't get to fight much! Because it's an escort request, I couldn't stray too far from the sappers. Anything I couldn't down in one hit along the way and managed to run away ended up escaping, and I couldn't very well go after them and finish the job while ditching my charges, could I? This irritating feeling of letting prey slip right past me...grrr! This is why I don't do escorts much!

Also, I don't know why it's happening, but monsters run away when I try to kill them! They run away even before I try to kill them! I'd round the corner and spot a few kobolds hanging out in the distance, they'll spot me, look at each other, then run away. Like, at least take a swing or something! You're monsters, aren't you?

But anyway, I had a very boring escort mission where I ended up killing zero monsters. Believe me, I counted, and even the ones who attacked yeeted back out within minutes of engagement. We made the journey so smoothly that by the time the sappers had finished setting the bombs up and whatnot, I doubt the strike force had even made contact with the enemy. So we placed our ears against the walls and floor and listened.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking at that time.

Silence. We were at the correct place, but there was no sounds of combat going on. Just to be on the safe side, we waited another ten minutes. Then another ten more.

Just to be sure I confirmed with one of the sappers that this was indeed the location we were supposed to be at. He pulled out some kind of wrist device, checked it a few times, and nodded with absolute certainty. The others did their own checks, and we arrived at the conclusion that we were in position.

So where was the strike force and the enemies?

After a further twenty minutes of absolutely no activity, one of the sappers took out some kind of orb from his belt and started poking at some kind of handheld control. The orb grew a tripod of legs and crawled off.

We waited for about ten more minutes before the orb came back smudged in blood. At that point we got real uneasy, so me and another dwarf headed in the direction the orb had came from, to check on what's up.

Everything that was in that tunnel, strike force or snake, was dead. The blood was positively everywhere. And lying on the floor in plain sight was some sort of lumpy, quivering red mess...which twitched and started crawling towards us as soon as the firelight from the burning torch illuminated it...we hightailed it right out of there and I told the dwarf to get back to his fellows and then blow up the tunnel, because whatever the thing was, it definitely wasn't allowed to grow past infancy.

And then...well. I'm still alive to write the report, and I'm thankful to mention that the only one of our party that got somewhat banged up was me. Those sappers got the message and collapsed the entire tunnel just in time, bringing down the ceiling and the creature with it. Speaking from an objective viewpoint, the task was largely a success, and the snakes wouldn't be able to use this particular tunnel to reach the city again, but...

With the facial expressions on the corpses of the annihilated task force, I'm not sure if I want to know exactly how they met their demise; all I know is that the air in the then-uncollapsed tunnel smelled of extreme peril, and whatever that lumpy, slimy thing had been...

I have a feeling the explosion had only delayed it slightly.'

- Vicious, G. G.

Last edited:

Epsil

> > >
Giant Rat Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Sewer Rat Hunting proved to be hard for Vysic. Even when Vysic hexed them, slowing their speed. It wasn't really effective! Without their speed, the rats were still hard to catch. Vysic chased after them for hours missing and hitting some stabs.It was really good training. Eventually He killed 20 giant rats and detailed them. He also killed some normal rats as well.

Body disposal was a much more daunting task. Vysic could barely carry 2 at a time and just ended up dragging them. He had to make multiple rounds back into those sewers. Vysic ended up disposing them by digging a hole and burying them.

Hello~!.... Reciful is a new receptionist! Evaluating reports for the first time!... Please take care of Reciful~...*bows*

Wow you murder Rats!.. Good job~ Reciful find it fun to kill them too~ but if You don't mind~. You can give the dead body for Reciful to eat next time~

here's your reward... Good killing~

Last edited:
QUEST REPORT ( APPRAISED)

The Glowy Rocks under the River. (Updated)
Sponsor
: Alex the Curious Merchant
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Discovered any Mana Glowstone's mineral vein under the riverbed. (A part of the surface-level vein has been discovered)
  • Minor Objective: Research Mana Glowstone usage.
  • Read this report.
  • Mined and collected 1 big standard bag worth of Mana Glowstone.
Library Source

Description:
An adventure named Ryzen discovered several glowy stones containing mana inside it. Please find the mineral vein under the riverbed or trace the source of the Mana Glowstone. If you find any useful usage of these minerals, feel free to report it. I will prepare the finest weapon for a non-rank adventurer.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40
  • Money: 10G
  • Item: One metal weapon of your choosing (Completed the Minor Objective to obtain this reward.)
  • Item: A mini portable mana battery. (Filled it with a Mana Glowstone to efficiently absorb the mana containing inside it.)
@gallantkun

Zorion Returned to the guild with a sack of Mana Glowstone

Dear Guild Staff

I have gathered these glowing stones from the riverbed of Slimecreek. As I suspected there was a vein of the minerals that reach deeper into the earth and I beleive it reached the underground water way from the mountains of the north. In a previous quest to for moonlight water, I suspected the very force that makes the mineral glows is same thing that gives moonlight water its healing properties.

Incidentally, I observed the quest posted by Adventurer Okarin , who claims that there are friendly slimes. Slimes located near slimecreek. This phenomenon, this pacification of slime may be related to the glow of these glow stones.

I advice the guild to investigate this coincidence and perhaps the research and discovery of the glow may help us pacify the slime horde and avoid futher blood shed. I remain

A humble guildsman
Zorion Orti

Last edited:

Epsil

> > >
Prison Guard Duty
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Night Watch
  • Spend a shift guarding a prisoner.
  • Do not let the prisoner to escape.
When vagrants break the law, they are sent to prison.
If they're found guilty, they could be hanged for their crimes.
Guarding them shouldn't be too difficult...
Well, as long as nothing goes wrong.
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
> > >

After finishing his giant rat subjugation quest, Vysic went directly to the prison. To Cell Block S.

He was greeted with the prisoner's eyes. Full of Fear.

It seems that my spell had worn off. But that's alright... He's here to renew the spell after all.

The night was loud with various obscenities and curses.

Vysic took some delight to it. The animals squirming and screeching, but when Vysic got up and moved towards them. They'd back down. Cower in fear. It was pathetic, yet fun to watch.

A male guard came to check if he was sleeping on the job, he was surprised by the atmosphere, but quickly left.

Nobody would willingly stay here.

Nobody normal.

For the 2nd Report is~... Prison duty?... Reciful have not done this quest yet~

Oooooh~ looks like a nice place... Woooow~

Did you know, Souls of bad people taste the best?~... Ahah ahahaha! the sinful they are~ the more tastier they Becomes!!~

Thank you for the information!!~

Good work here's your rewards!~

Last edited:

Vanus

Appraised
> > >
The Hidden Symbol
  • Required Level: n/a
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: At least 1 completed guild quest.
  • Make contact with a spy from the guild.
  • Learn how to use the Hidden Symbol.
  • Submit a quest report from Spire Reef.
The guild has no official branch office in Spire Reef.
We depend on adventurers to serve as our secret informants.Meet with a guild spy to learn how to submit quest reports.By drawing the Hidden Symbol on paper and burning it…Your message will make its way to our agents.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
> > >
Minor gore and minor NSFW I guess.
After getting all my equipment I spent one more day in Scribel I was secretly helping remove some of the Crimson coins men from the area that my new gang would be taking over. Well more so I was collecting the skulls of these vicious criminals to show off in Spire Reef to my potential employers I had 2 skulls now on my person that were not made from warp trickery seeing as how the daemon had definitely made those other skulls out of warp stuff. Anyway the first skull was from a crimson coin member who was trying to kill a young woman in the sewers a nasty piece of work he was just trying to flat out skin her alive. Anyway a bolt to the head and than a removal of his head for the start of my collection a pleasurable experience to be sure.

The second one I found was a young woman whom seems to have recently joined the crimson coins I wanted her clothing as she appeared to be about my size and so I waited stalking her until she did something I could kill her for in the sewers luckily enough. She kidnapped a kid from some guys house and took him off to the sewers. The girl began stealing the boys clothes and than made to chop of his fingers. So I put a bolt through her skull good fucking riddance. Than I stole her clothing short top to cover up most of my bodysuit if you aren't looking well it still leaves my arms uncovered though so people will know it's there and so the attached crossbow isn't in the way. Long pants though I'm sure someone will find the bodies of the two in the sewers still and of course the white boots of my suit are still visible.

I secretly left the city during the changing of the shifts and started on my way to Spire Reef. The skulls hanging on my waist. The journey should take about 2 weeks with my fast movement towards Spire Reef and than heavy searching around the surroundings as well as my foraging expeditions in the wilderness.

The first pit stop I make along my journey is at the forest to get some wood so that I can use it as a writing tool fuck using paper that shit is way way way to expensive for my tastes! Anyway in the forest I found a few nice bark pieces and put them in my pouch about 12 pieces of bark where collected all of roughly A4 size big enough to write on comfortably with the dagger. The daemon seems to have returned to it's old habit of saying DOOM every hour annoyingly enough. I'd hoped it wouldn't especially since it seems those of the holy persuasion can hear it. Anyway time to resume my journey

For the most part the days walking to Spire Reef are peaceful the nights on the other hand are an annoyance sleeping in a small hole in the ground is not an exciting prospect but it's better than not and the animals and birds are not something that I am used to listening to but the most annoying thing by far is definitely getting woken up by the damned Daemon. Every day I see some wild creature to hunt and kill though which is a good form of stress relief.
Assertion: Relief of stress due to perfect actions and lack of mental exercises.
Conclusion: The Daemons acting up again..
"Bah stop trying to mess with my head you damned daemon."

Part Prime, Status Report. "MENTAL PURGE ACTIVATED." The daemon seems to have meddled with some of my main's personality parts in it's last activity nothing significantly of note was effected though.

On the 13th day I was basically done with my survey so I decided to taunt a group of bandits into chasing me through the fields and to see if I could kill the lot of them. I did this by stealing the loot that a small group of bandits had stolen from a travelling merchant whom had foolishly decided to come to Spire Reef without any guard and yet with some expensive goods. Fool anyway I stole the golden hat that the merchant had been wearing from the bandits loot pile making sure that one of the bandits noticed. They did of course and began rousing the alarm I dashed off into the wilderness to let them chase me. This hat could go to my soon to be employer I'm sure that he'd like it well he might not it is pretty gaudy after all.

I spent the entirety of the 13th day and night getting the bandits lost in their own backyard before making my entry into Spire Reef the den of scum and villainy on the 14th day.
I'd stashed the hat away before making my way into the city I'd retrieve that when I wanted to make a deal with the Misers.
Assertion: In a port of scum and villainy require the attention of gangsters whom run a large cartel that sprawls over multiple locations.
Conclusion: Reputation is required before entry is allowed.
Assertion: Reputation can come from knowledge or strength.
Conclusion: Knowledge is required on the current situation fast.
I need to get my self acquainted with the local power structure fast here and get my name as an information broker out there of course that will make it harder in the long run to get into the gang as they likely won't need me but I also doubt they need someone whom is super strong.

That night I begin my spy campaign in the local tavern listening to the dingy tales of old men and young and raucous new comers alike. On the edge of my hearing I can sense some kind of conversation going on. The conversation pertains to my targets funnily enough. "Ey boss you heard the Misers just got a new group of reinforcements to deal with the little problem they have. But the dumb-asses aggravated a pirate lord who was here to look for slaves! The entire lot were wiped out. AHAHA a gang thinking they can rival a pirate lord what the hell where the lot of them thinking." The talker continues on in a quieter voice. "But now the pirate lord is pissed at the pirate crews for not keeping the gangs in check and letting them become menaces. Plus he said we need to crack down on the revolting slaves now sadly but we still haven't found where this new group is bloody hiding."
Assertion: Misers just lost a large amount of muscle on accident.
Conclusion: Misers will likely be looking for new members to make this loss up.
Assertion: Finding slaves who are revolting and selling that information will increase my reputation
Conclusion: Find the slaves and sell it to the misers so they can try and get back into the good books of the Pirate Lord.

The first report begins here:
As I leave the pub to go searching a whore drops a note into my bag. I wonder whom that could have been I'll deal with it later. Don't want to act suspicious so early.

The letter I got from the whore seems to be from the guild a spy that they have set up here to keep the very close threats in check more than likely a good cause but I wonder how long she will survive. Anyway it says to meet at the tavern I was just at the tomorrow night at the third stool for the next contact. I'd go and see what they wanted and deal with it then and there but well things likely wouldn't go to smoothly I can bet. The third stool I sat and had a drink which cost me a 1 g but I recouped that loss along the road from someones dropped coin. Anyway the contact just shoved a note into my hand and so I left after I finished my drink to continue with the information collection.
The letter I got on my second night lead me to here a large warehouse I wasn't going to go inside of it that would be weird so I waited outside of it the same whore as on the first night came past me and pulled me into her embrace. I acted as if she was an old friend whom I hadn't seen for a while. The girl explained that this was her "residence". She led me inside. She showed me the secret seal and I wrote up a small report for the eyes of the guild. On the bark that I happened to have with me if I wanted to write any important information down and threw it into the fireplace in the warehouse. First report ends here.

After I left the room a man with a broken nose bumped into me and ordered me to follow him if I wanted to live I of course did. The man stopped me and revealed himself to be an agent of the original contact I'd made in Scribel City in this branch and he'd get my reports to them just drop by the tavern called the old flower and ask for Bentley. I said what I'd done to him leaving out the guild stuff and what not he'd deal with the criminal reports and I gave him a tip on who to blame the murders on he smiled. I went on my own way happy with the arrangements made.
1583736496062.png
The murdered woman in the sewers just without any of the weapons other than a dagger. She still has the gloves and boots somewhere around her corpse.
1583736562095.png
Murdered man in the sewers
Notes: Only the bits enclosed by the First report begins and the first report ends are reported in the secret quest report.

AIEO the silent murderer with a hidden gold hat~ Hidden plans begin.

Last edited:

Reciful

Sewer Rat Hunting proved to be hard for Vysic. Even when Vysic hexed them, slowing their speed. It wasn't really effective! Without their speed, the rats were still hard to catch. Vysic chased after them for hours missing and hitting some stabs.It was really good training. Eventually He killed 20 giant rats and detailed them. He also killed some normal rats as well.

Body disposal was a much more daunting task. Vysic could barely carry 2 at a time and just ended up dragging them. He had to make multiple rounds back into those sewers. Vysic ended up disposing them by digging a hole and burying them.

Hello~!.... Reciful is a new receptionist! Evaluating reports for the first time!... Please take care of Reciful~...*bows*

Wow you murder Rats!.. Good job~ Reciful find it fun to kill them too~ but if You don't mind~. You can give the dead body for Reciful to eat next time~

here's your reward... Good killing~

After finishing his giant rat subjugation quest, Vysic went directly to the prison. To Cell Block S.

He was greeted with the prisoner's eyes. Full of Fear.

It seems that my spell had worn off. But that's alright... He's here to renew the spell after all.

The night was loud with various obscenities and curses.

Vysic took some delight to it. The animals squirming and screeching, but when Vysic got up and moved towards them. They'd back down. Cower in fear. It was pathetic, yet fun to watch.

A male guard came to check if he was sleeping on the job, he was surprised by the atmosphere, but quickly left.

Nobody would willingly stay here.

Nobody normal.

For the 2nd Report is~... Prison duty?... Reciful have not done this quest yet~

Oooooh~ looks like a nice place... Woooow~

Did you know, Souls of bad people taste the best?~... Ahah ahahaha! the sinful they are~ the more tastier they Becomes!!~

Thank you for the information!!~

Good work here's your rewards!~

Silver

Evaluated
Giant Rat Subjugation
Objectives:
Rewards:
Back in the sewers, he started to head down the familiar path with the smell making him wrinkle his nose again. He started to recall the information he had on them.

Rats like slimes tend to reproduce quickly and so the rats that were cleared out would quickly have rats taking their spot. And, that was the good part they never learned. Places traveled often would still have rats lurking around. Traps and the same strategies could be used again and again. Good for hunters getting their start. But there was only one reason people didn’t take this quest...the smell.

But, with his experience with handling rats and walking into the sewers the smell hardly bothered him though he still had to wash himself afterward unless he wanted some complaints from his dorm mates.

Hearing a growl and a whoosh he swung his sword and a crack sounded out. The sad truth of having to keep his sword sheathed was that it never killed right away. But, pointing his sheathed sword above the stunned rat and thrusting in down he finished the job.

Cutting out the tail, he kicked the corpse into the water. Even if it was somehow alive after having it’s organs punctured, the water would take care of it. If not the water, then the slimes lurking there.

Moving on he went on killing. The second one dashed towards him but a kick and a slash later it was taken care off. The third jumped, repeating the same fate as the first. With their only options of attacking him being jumping or dashing. He quickly fell into a rhythm. A slash there, a bash there the rats stood no chance.

As the rat tails piled up, the sound of the rat bodies getting chewed out became faster. With the sound of water thrashing around coming out faster and faster. Once he reached his goal he quickly left. He didn’t want to suffer an attack from a group of sewer slimes.

But as he reached the entrance he saw the slime mass watch his departure with sadness. Quickly making his way back to the guild he turned his report.
Summary:
  • Hunted rats with an sheathed sword
  • Cut the tails and threw the bodies to the sewer slimes
  • Slimes noticing this followed him and ate the dead rats
  • As he left he noticed that they were sadden with his departure

Last edited:

Vanus

Unevaluated

Back in the sewers, he started to head down the familiar path with the smell making him wrinkle his nose again. He started to recall the information he had on them.

Rats like slimes tend to reproduce quickly and so the rats that were cleared out would quickly have rats taking their spot. And, that was the good part they never learned. Places traveled often would still have rats lurking around. Traps and the same strategies could be used again and again. Good for hunters getting their start. But there was only one reason people didn’t take this quest...the smell.

But, with his experience with handling rats and walking into the sewers the smell hardly bothered him though he still had to wash himself afterward unless he wanted some complaints from his dorm mates.

Hearing a growl and a whoosh he swung his sword and a crack sounded out. The sad truth of having to keep his sword sheathed was that it never killed right away. But, pointing his sheathed sword above the stunned rat and thrusting in down he finished the job.

Cutting out the tail, he kicked the corpse into the water. Even if it was somehow alive after having it’s organs punctured, the water would take care of it. If not the water, then the slimes lurking there.

Moving on he went on killing. The second one dashed towards him but a kick and a slash later it was taken care off. The third jumped, repeating the same fate as the first. With their only options of attacking him being jumping or dashing. He quickly fell into a rhythm. A slash there, a bash there the rats stood no chance.

As the rat tails piled up, the sound of the rat bodies getting chewed out became faster. With the sound of water thrashing around coming out faster and faster. Once he reached his goal he quickly left. He didn’t want to suffer an attack from a group of sewer slimes.

But as he reached the entrance he saw the slime mass watch his departure with sadness. Quickly making his way back to the guild he turned his report.
Summary:
  • Hunted rats with an sheathed sword
  • Cut the tails and threw the bodies to the sewer slimes
  • Slimes noticing this followed him and ate the dead rats
  • As he left he noticed that they were sadden with his departure
"It seems that there are a lot more rats in the sewers than when I went in, but you let the slimes eat the dead rats that is not a good thing. I'm going to have to dock your pay slightly for that since you were supposed to dispose of the corpses but you left them there unattended for other creatures to grow stronger upon and if they get left they will start rotting and may become a health hazard." Aieo cuts the figure to 3/4.
Rewards:

Gold 9 G

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
Grave Digger
Objectives:
  • Go to the local cemetery.
  • Dig graves and assist with burials.
  • Stop vandalism and grave robbery.
  • Prevent the undead from spawning.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Many adventurers are killed in action every year.
It is important to ensure that there is a surplus of graves and tombstones.
Without a proper burial, undead may be attracted to the area.
The cemetery must be closely monistored for undead activity.
Rewards:
Report - Solet' Luna
The night was dark, and the graveyard remained silent. I alone stood here, watching the mist slowly crept into my view. This was the second time I chose to do this quest.

Although Miss Nene had already discovered the secret behind the misty world, I still felt that beckoning laughter lingered in the air. Something still hadn't changed, and it remained here, waiting for me to enter and uncovered it. The entrance that connected this world to the Underworld? Something must have happened here to cause it because the world would never overlap with the Underworld without reasons.

With the assumption in my mind, I chose the new moon night and requested the grave keepers to take a day off, which they gladly accepted upon hearing that I would do their job for them. With everything in consideration, I held the same lantern that Miss Nene brought out for me. Its ordinary flame had already turned pale white, radiating nothing except a flickering radiance. The flame had always been there, and during the time I went to Spire Reef and back, it had never once extinguished.

After dusting the graveyard with my Element Magic, I arranged the candles neatly to recreate the exact scene I remembered when entering the graveyard for the first time— The quiet, peaceful, yet unsettling darkness that roamed this orderly graveyard. The sound of the city gradually faded, and the starlight withered into nothing. The only source of light was my strange lantern and the candles.

Trying to find any trance of gold coin, I could no longer see any tombstones with them. It seemed that Miss Nene really prayed all of them to the afterlife like in the report. However, the laughter, and wealth beyond imagination, the beckoning temptation... All of them strangely remained absent during her stay. I wondered if it was a mysterious place that shifted its appearance according to the beholders?

Furthermore, although my knowledge of Magic and Mana had improved, I still couldn't feel any trace of extraordinary force. It was as if the place was devoid of everything, even air itself seemed to freeze in place. If not for my ability to interact with the surrounding, I would have thought that this place was a legendary frozen-in-time piece of art.

After what felt like hours of searching, I came across the same dense misty wall. If it was like what Miss Nene reported, then behind it would be the Underworld, the land of the death. If the death had no faith, then the Underworld would be their end. If the Kingdom of God could not receive them, then their souls would remain there. It was the place of the legend, but only legends could live there, no mortals could ever hope to return alive.

Placing my hand on the misty wall. Surprisingly, it felt solid, but also part liquid, like a membrane that could be passed through. A barrier that separated the decaying force of the Underworld and Tonia. If my assumption was correct, then here should be where the plane overlapped and form a crack in the void, connecting the two worlds.

But, the Underworld was not my destination. Although I didn't know why, I could feel that something, something else was waiting— Between the crack in the void, a place, a thing, somewhere, something— It desperately called out for me. The laughter, now that I thought about it, was filled with both joy and grief. What was it that made the ominous entity felt emotions? Certainly not because of my visit, because its grief was intense, and it did not appear when Miss Nene came in.

Looking at the palely-lit lantern, I raised it in front of me and trespassed into the misty wall. However, instead of walking forwards like Miss Nene, I closed my eyes and stood still, trying to feel the same laughter again. It was cold and lonely in here. The darkness of my eyelids strangely made my eyes warmed, and in no time, I could feel my face turning warmer as a trail of tear rained down from my eyes.

Did I just... cry? Me? Crying to something I didn't know? I was confused, but my instinct told me to remain still and continued to engross myself in the feeling of warmness. Slowly, I could feel a gentle pair of hands grabbing my arm that was holding the lantern. Those hands— They were... intimating, friendly, earnest, trust-worthy— They were familiar...

As I followed my feeling and the hands, I could hear the same laughter again. However, this time, I slowly digested its intention and found out that, despite the hoarse sound, it had emotions: Joy, Grief, Loss, Depressed. My mind turned numb as profound feelings swelled up inside my heart. I felt pain, suffering— I felt lonely... However, when I thought about that pair of hands, I... felt tranquil... peace...

After an eternity spent in my dream, I woke up in a strange place. The beautiful graveyard in front of me was dreamy in nature. On the tombstones, various unknown symbols were engraved on them. I could not read anything or feel anything magical from them. The surrounding was bright and colourful, filled with numerous decorative plants and flowers. The place was not gloomy like the typical graveyards.

In front of me was a closed mausoleum. It was created out of exotic material that granted the atmosphere a sense of exalting and majesty. Something was calling me to open it— At this point, I felt like I was nearing the truth. However, as I touched the surface of the gate, its symbols lit up and shone in multi-coloured light. My vision was filled with a sense of loneliness before I blurred out into the darkness.

The emerging sense of familiarity was fading, and before I knew it, I had already come out of the mysterious place, and into the real world.

Confused, I looked at my hand and noticed a strange symbol that integrated itself into me. I tried erasing it with various means, but I could not do it, so, in the end, I came out of the mist and found out that it was already morning, despite what it felt like... like... how long? My memory was getting fussy more and more.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation

> > >

City Guard Training
Objectives:
  • Report to the City Barracks.
  • Spend one week getting trained.
  • Work together with your team.
  • Pass the final exam.
  • (Optional: Party Quest)
You want to be on the City Guard, huh?
A hotshot like yourself might have done a lot of solo work before...
But here you'll have learn how to work as a team.
You'll be assigned to a team of four rookies (two pairs).
Your entire team needs to work together to pass the final exam.
Either you all pass or you all fail!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G / person
  • Other: City Guard License
> > >

"Hello."

Even though, Zorion was no longer voiceless, he had not shaken old his habit of silence, being silent was well suited when he was alone in the forest, but if this really does not help with social situations

On the table, Zorion places a report, [Training of City Guard Trainee Zorion Ortis. evaluated by Guard Captain Harrison Bridger

This is an evaluation of trainee Zorion Ortis written by Guard Captain Harrison Bridger, designation 0649-1641-0065 of the Scribel City Guards.

Zorion is a Triton amongst 3 other rookies. A dwarf named Aymir Rockbreath, a tabaxi, Glow of the Sun , and finally a tiefling, Maeve Obrin.

The four of them are... lack of better word, weirdos. And Zorion is the weirdest amongst them. The Tritons I've known are chatty folk, always talking about their great accomplishment. How their people won a great war, its all golden age in their cities now, so on and so forth. And now they want to save the rest of us too.

But not Zorion, not a word.

Oh, and by the by, he can speak, I am sure of it. But it's like sometimes he forgets that he can, weird.

Which is fine, I am looking for a guard not a chatter box. Discipline is all I am after. I oft' work the late night, so I left the morning training to themselves. I had them do endurance training followed by sparring session amongst themselves. It was a test of sorts, to see how they'd fare without supervision.

The Triton, he seems like a most docile person, according the other guards in the training yard, Zorion followed my training regimen to the letter. He ran the laps, did the weight training, and challenged each of his cohorts to battle. His compatriot was less than eager to do the work, but none of them were too reticent in trouncing the triton in battle.

And boy, did they do that, Aymir and Sun, I could understand why Zorion would lose to them, one is sturdier and one is faster, But to Maeve, a woman. This trition is weak.

After the first day though, the four of them trained together in the morning. It was like after the three beat up the triton they bonded somehow.

Having learn what happened the first time he sparred, I got them all to learn the basics of all weapons, stances and strikes, defence and offence. The next day's afternoon, I asked them to learn what they wanted and get better at it. Maeve, Aymir and Sun stuck with things they were used to.. but this guy! This Triton... he was average at everything, not good, not bad, just bland!

On day three, when we had to move on to things about laws regulations and how to investigate crimes. His ability in a fight was still so decimal for a level 4 adventurer. I swear the combat sense of Maeve is a 100 times better and she a women, that's saying something.

I really had to get him to get better, so I took time off my night duties to give him some pointers, get him to specialise in a weapon or something, Or just give up and learn magic, for the gods sakes.

When I found him, he was talking to Maeve, or talked at by Maeve. They look all chummy, which is good camaraderie is a commendable development. But then, Maev ate a pear, and the look on his face, you'd have thought Maeve killed his best friend.

What is wrong with the boy?

Maeve asked what was wrong, I also wanted to know. Never got the answers from him.

Any which way, I got him to train with me, late into the night, he appreciated it, said it help him forget about the pear...

What does that even mean?!?

Ultimately, I accepted he was a very slow learner, good thing Triton will live to 200 aye? He'd have time to catch up. He always seemed so distracted, like he got better things to do. At the end of all the training II made him slightly better with a short spear and a shield. Very Triton like I thought.

Scenario 8-237-10, that was the one I drew from the lot, one of the easier scenarios, I choose it cause they have to lookout for Maeve after all. She is quite the stubborn lass, I'd have thought basic training would have made her quit by now. But hey, there are those women too.

The scenario was to defeat a clay golem in the yard, a level 7 battle entity.

The triton, was the vanguard, the fist of the golem knocked him straight off his feet. Sun's arrows imbued with magic dismember the golems arm, saved Zorion from a second strike. Aymir hammered cracked the golem's core a little bit, and out of nowhere Maeve and her rapier pierced the core, I admit it was pretty swish.

They did win and did work as a team, the triton will need to get better but even so he'd alright as a guard.

I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Just as with Aymir, Sun and even Maeve, I am also giving Zorion a gilt of parting, nothing special... given the state of my wages. But I gift to him a short spear and a shield.

And tell him to practice! Get better!

OOC don't know how well i did with the "a little sexist towards women " but I gave it a go.
"It seems that you did a great job. Here's your rewards."

Rewards: 250 EXP, 20 G, City Guard License

Vanus

Quest Report - Not Yet Appraised
Grave Digger
Objectives:
  • Go to the local cemetery.
  • Dig graves and assist with burials.
  • Stop vandalism and grave robbery.
  • Prevent the undead from spawning.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Many adventurers are killed in action every year.
It is important to ensure that there is a surplus of graves and tombstones.
Without a proper burial, undead may be attracted to the area.
The cemetery must be closely monistored for undead activity.
Rewards:
Report - Solet' Luna
The night was dark, and the graveyard remained silent. I alone stood here, watching the mist slowly crept into my view. This was the second time I chose to do this quest.

Although Miss Nene had already discovered the secret behind the misty world, I still felt that beckoning laughter lingered in the air. Something still hadn't changed, and it remained here, waiting for me to enter and uncovered it. The entrance that connected this world to the Underworld? Something must have happened here to cause it because the world would never overlap with the Underworld without reasons.

With the assumption in my mind, I chose the new moon night and requested the grave keepers to take a day off, which they gladly accepted upon hearing that I would do their job for them. With everything in consideration, I held the same lantern that Miss Nene brought out for me. Its ordinary flame had already turned pale white, radiating nothing except a flickering radiance. The flame had always been there, and during the time I went to Spire Reef and back, it had never once extinguished.

After dusting the graveyard with my Element Magic, I arranged the candles neatly to recreate the exact scene I remembered when entering the graveyard for the first time— The quiet, peaceful, yet unsettling darkness that roamed this orderly graveyard. The sound of the city gradually faded, and the starlight withered into nothing. The only source of light was my strange lantern and the candles.

Trying to find any trance of gold coin, I could no longer see any tombstones with them. It seemed that Miss Nene really prayed all of them to the afterlife like in the report. However, the laughter, and wealth beyond imagination, the beckoning temptation... All of them strangely remained absent during her stay. I wondered if it was a mysterious place that shifted its appearance according to the beholders?

Furthermore, although my knowledge of Magic and Mana had improved, I still couldn't feel any trace of extraordinary force. It was as if the place was devoid of everything, even air itself seemed to freeze in place. If not for my ability to interact with the surrounding, I would have thought that this place was a legendary frozen-in-time piece of art.

After what felt like hours of searching, I came across the same dense misty wall. If it was like what Miss Nene reported, then behind it would be the Underworld, the land of the death. If the death had no faith, then the Underworld would be their end. If the Kingdom of God could not receive them, then their souls would remain there. It was the place of the legend, but only legends could live there, no mortals could ever hope to return alive.

Placing my hand on the misty wall. Surprisingly, it felt solid, but also part liquid, like a membrane that could be passed through. A barrier that separated the decaying force of the Underworld and Tonia. If my assumption was correct, then here should be where the plane overlapped and form a crack in the void, connecting the two worlds.

But, the Underworld was not my destination. Although I didn't know why, I could feel that something, something else was waiting— Between the crack in the void, a place, a thing, somewhere, something— It desperately called out for me. The laughter, now that I thought about it, was filled with both joy and grief. What was it that made the ominous entity felt emotions? Certainly not because of my visit, because its grief was intense, and it did not appear when Miss Nene came in.

Looking at the palely-lit lantern, I raised it in front of me and trespassed into the misty wall. However, instead of walking forwards like Miss Nene, I closed my eyes and stood still, trying to feel the same laughter again. It was cold and lonely in here. The darkness of my eyelids strangely made my eyes warmed, and in no time, I could feel my face turning warmer as a trail of tear rained down from my eyes.

Did I just... cry? Me? Crying to something I didn't know? I was confused, but my instinct told me to remain still and continued to engross myself in the feeling of warmness. Slowly, I could feel a gentle pair of hands grabbing my arm that was holding the lantern. Those hands— They were... intimating, friendly, earnest, trust-worthy— They were familiar...

As I followed my feeling and the hands, I could hear the same laughter again. However, this time, I slowly digested its intention and found out that, despite the hoarse sound, it had emotions: Joy, Grief, Loss, Depressed. My mind turned numb as profound feelings swelled up inside my heart. I felt pain, suffering— I felt lonely... However, when I thought about that pair of hands, I... felt tranquil... peace...

After an eternity spent in my dream, I woke up in a strange place. The beautiful graveyard in front of me was dreamy in nature. On the tombstones, various unknown symbols were engraved on them. I could not read anything or feel anything magical from them. The surrounding was bright and colourful, filled with numerous decorative plants and flowers. The place was not gloomy like the typical graveyards.

In front of me was a closed mausoleum. It was created out of exotic material that granted the atmosphere a sense of exalting and majesty. Something was calling me to open it— At this point, I felt like I was nearing the truth. However, as I touched the surface of the gate, its symbols lit up and shone in multi-coloured light. My vision was filled with a sense of loneliness before I blurred out into the darkness.

The emerging sense of familiarity was fading, and before I knew it, I had already come out of the mysterious place, and into the real world.

Confused, I looked at my hand and noticed a strange symbol that integrated itself into me. I tried erasing it with various means, but I could not do it, so, in the end, I came out of the mist and found out that it was already morning, despite what it felt like... like... how long? My memory was getting fussy more and more.
"I'm sorry but I am going to have to fail you I believe. There is no indication here that you helped bury any bodies and then during the night when anyone could come into the cemetery you got completely distracted and side tracked within your mind. For all I know because of your actions the tombs could have all been vandalised and skeletons let loose into the sewers." AIEO looks sternly at the witch in front of her.

Rewards:
Nothing.