Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal

After a day of rest from the time I spent with the children, I figured I should try to appraise some reports... But there weren't that many left, so I picked the only one in the pile available to me.

From mister Green it seems? I'm glad he is adapting to the adventuring life well. Let's see this one...
UNAPPRAISED

BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~Today's quest being an alchemist assistant for the day was a success. I eventually founded the necessary ingredient's for the alchemist and help her with her alchemy experiments.~~~~
I wake up too the rising sun, so it looks like it time to get up and have have some breakfast.

"Gobo time to wake up" I yawned.

I then heard a low grunt "Okay...".

:blob_neutral: ??? "Gobo...whe..when did you learn how to talk?" I asked.

"Talk?" Gobo said.

"Yes Gobo talking!?" Gobo shouted

"Yes Gobo talking, but how did Gobo learn how to talk?" I squinted.

"Gobo don't know. Gobo wake up. Gobo Talk." he said in broken sentences.

Hmm... It looks like he wasn't able to fully speak coherently, but just at least some words were better then just grunts and gestures. Gobo was quite excited talking for the first time, until I eventually told him to get ready for breakfast. After getting our supplies and gear ready for the day we headed on down to the Tavern dining Hall.

As went downstairs every adventurer that we past, Gobo would give them a "Hello" or "Good Morning". To be honest, it was quite funny to see the just waking adventurer's looking back at Gobo confusedly and wondering if they were still dreaming. Arriving at the dining hall we took a couple of seats on the counter and greeted Pierre.

"Good morning you two, same thing as usual today?" Pierre asked.

"Yes" Gobo smiled

"Well when did our little friend here learn how to talk?" Pierre smirked.

"Yes Gobo talk now" Gobo said.

"(We still don't know. When Gobo woke up today, he was just able to speak a bit.)" I wrote.

"Hmm... Interesting. Well let me get both of your breakfast for today". Pierre suggested.

"Thank you" Gobo answered.

Pierre goes to the back and we wait. It looks like some of the adventurer's eating near us or the one's from upstairs little greeting , were looking at us intently. Well it was their first time probably looking at a goblin being a pet, but now it's a talking goblin. Pierre comes back with your breakfast and we started to eat, unfazed by the stares of the nearby adventurers. We say our thanks and goodbyes to Pierre and headed off towards the Adventurer's Guild.

Arriving in the Guild we lined up to Hejlikka counter and started waiting. I told Gobo to lay off saying his "Hello's" , just inside the Guild, so that we wouldn't cause any unnecessary attention towards us. We get to Hejlikka counter and we talk to her about Gobo new found ability.

"Would you mind if I looked at your Adventurer Guild Card?" she asked.

I gave her my guild card, wondering why?

"Ah, this might be the cause. You have reached a higher level, congratulations" she smiled.

"(Why would my Level correlate with Gobo talking?)" I questioned.

"I am guessing in your specific case, by you getting stronger your pet's will get stronger" she explained

"(Wait wait wait... What do you mean becoming "stronger" and what does it have to do with levels? Aren't levels just an approximation of one's own experience and trials that he/she faces. Not actually gauge on one's own "Power or Strength".)" I asked.

"Yes this is all correct. However you must know that not every adventurer is not the same. Adventurer's here come from all over the worlds and cosmos, and they all have different ways they can grow.". she says

"Like you and many others, they are able to manifest growth through levels, however for other that not might be the case. They might need a diety to grant them power or absorb enough Mana to accomplish it. Everyone is different." Hejlikka informed.

I had sit and think of what Hejlikka just revealed to me, however time was not on my side as I could see the adventurer's behind me still waiting for their turn. I thank Hejlikka for the explanation and grab the Alchemist Assistant Quest. Gobo and I leave heading towards the Guild Alchemy Hall, still with me in thoughts about what Hejlikka said.

As we entered Alchemy Hall we met with the person manning the counter and asked him about our quest. He told us to head towards room #139 and help Ms. Rudy for the day. He also gave us a slip a paper and told us to give it to Ms. Rudy when we arrive. As we walked towards room 139, we heard the loud rumblings of failed experiments and the intoxicating smell of herbs. It felt like home, with Dr.Fern. We see our destination and knock on the door.

A lady opens the door and before I could greet her she drags Gobo and I into the room. She took the slip of paper from Gobo's hand and read it.

"That damn Charlie giving me another green thumbed assistant!" Ms. Rudy scowled.

"(Hello, Ms.Rudy. Gobo and I are here to assist you tod..)" I tried to write

Ms. Rudy waved away my Light words and started to explain our today's job.

"I don't need an introduction. You the little plant will be #1 and your Goblin friend is #2." she said

"Follow my instruction's and you can have your quest completing rewards alright" she sighed

She started by telling us to drop off the 5x slime cores and 5x healing herbs near the corner of the room. She told us after acquiring some her needed ingredients for her today, she will help us with creating some weak healing potions. She gave us a list of her ingredients and told us to go back to Charlie to ask for her Guild Allowance money. We walked back to the front desk worker and asked him for Ms.Rudy's allowance money and showed him our list we got from her. We got a total of 500g and were told to get a receipt for every purchase.
  • 3 Heads of Garlic
  • 1 Cup of Mud
  • 3 Camellias
  • 1 lb of Goose Fat
  • 1 lb of Sugar
  • A handful of Moss
  • A tooth of a Reptile
  • A bushel of Cattails
  • Tears of a Kobold

It looked like out of this list the most annoying one's to acquire would be the reptile's tooth and tears of a kobold. We easily acquired the right amount of garlic,sugar,goose fate, and camellias. Gobo and I then went down to a nearby bridge to collect our cup of mud, some moss, and a bushel of cattails. Gobo's hands were full with ingredients and I was getting a bit tired from carrying as well, so we decided to drop off our ingredients and then go find the kobold tear and reptile tooth.

"Is this all of the ingredients?" asked Ms.Rudy

"(No all we need now are the kobold's tear and reptile's tooth)" I explained.

"Ask Charlie about the kobold's tear and your should be able to buy a reptile tooth from one of the taverns" Ms. Rudy told us.

So we headed back towards Charlie and asked him the whereabouts the kobold tear. He said that another alchemist just got a stock of them, and told us to go to room #275 if we wanted to bargain with him. We walking to Room #275 and knocked on the door.

"IF YOU HERE FOR ANOTHER PAYMENT GO AWAY!" someone shouted.

" We pay, we pay." Gobo said

We hear footsteps and the door crack's open a little, we see someone.

"What did you want to pay for?" he asked

"(Hello I am BigGreen and this is Gobo. We heard from Charlie you have some extra kobold tears in stock and we wish to buy a vial from you.)" I wrote.

"YesYES! I have plenty. Why just 1 vial, why not buy 5 or 10. I will give you a discount!" he says opening the door wide open.

"(We are merely assistant's for Ms. Rudy and only require 1 vial)" I answer.

He nods in approval "Rudy needs Kobold tears is that right..."

He sells us a vial of Kobold tears and we head outside towards the nearest tavern on news about a reptile tooth. Gobo and I walk from tavern to tavern asking about any news about reptiles and if there was a possibility of buying a tooth from one, they still had no news though. We ended up back to our Tavern and eventually asked Pierre if he had any news on a reptile.

"Wow new's sure does travel fast. The cook just bought a whole alligator fresh!" Pierre laughed.

"(Pierre by any chance, could I buy a tooth from the alligator?)" I wrote.

"Sure no problem, let me get ask the chef" Pierre said.

Pierre comes back with a small bag and hands it too us. Pierre mentions that the chef had many more tooth's and wouldn't mind giving a small bag to us. We tell Pierre to thank the chef for us and we head back towards the Alchemist Hall to turn in our ingredients. As we return to the Alchemist Hall we give Charlie our receipt for today's expenditure and the rest of the remaining money. We return to Ms.Rudy's room and give her the remaining ingredient.

"Finally done I see" she commented.

"Okay, let's get done with your part of the deal. Go grab those 5x slime cores and healing herbs and show me what you can do" she said.

Ms. Rudy hands Gobo a recipe for a type of healing potion and says "Just follow the instructions and everything will go well"

"(Can I use all the equipment in the lab)" I asked.

"Be my guest little plant" she answered.

I told Gobo to set me near the alchemy station and then told him to go prep the healing herbs. I began to get familiar with the station and the equipment, getting ready with my procedures. Gobo brings back the prepped herbs and the slime cores. We began our first potion making in new world. Gobo took on the part of my assistant helping me bring necessary ingredients and equipment for me to use. While I followed the instructions of the recipe for the precise measurement and directions. At the last part , not added in the recipe, I added a little bit of my own mana to the concoction. Something I learned from Dr.Fern. I was able to fill 5 vials of my concoction and give me to Ms.Rudy to appraise.

"Hmm... Everything seems fine, however why are your potions shining?" she asks

"(It's something that I learned from my master. He would add a little bit of own mana to every potion he made and I in turn just went along with it)". I tell her.

"Well the potion's don't seem to have any complications. The only thing we need to do is test them" she explains.

Ms.Rudy exits the room and comes back with a caged wounded rabbit. She then grabs one of my 5 vials and dripped some of the solution into the rabbit's mouth. The rabbit's wound started to give off a bright shine and we could see the injury healing itself.

"Well everything seems to look fine, except for that bright shine when healing" she concluded.

"Look's like your good enough to actually assist me in my experiments. Okay let's begin" she said.

We started helping Ms.Rudy with her experiments for the day. Mostly just measuring and getting the right ingredients for her. It seems like everything was going fine, until we heard a loud *BOOM* from the cauldron. We saw most of the equipment in the lab covered in a black soot.

*cough*cough* "It looks like I added a little bit too much of those kobold tears" she coughed.

"#1 and #2 go and clean up the lab. After I clean myself up I will give you my quest report" Ms. Rudy said.

Ms.Rudy walked out of the room and Gobo and I grabbed a few rags and started cleaning up the mess. After an hour or so, Ms.Rudy came back into the room.

"Well it look's clean enough. I can have the next assistant to clean the rest. You two come over here" she beckoned us.

"Here's my report, you two can give it to the Guild Receptionist to complete your quest." she says, as she hand us the report.

"(Thank you for today Ms.Rudy. If by any chance I take on this quest again would I be able to be your specific assistant for the day?)" I asked.

"Yeah you can, I will talk too Charlie and tell him to send you two my way." she explains.

Gobo and I say goodbye to Ms.Rudy and head back towards the Adventurer's Guild. We line up to the nearest receptionist and turn in our report we got from Ms.Rudy. We exited and returned back to the Tavern for dinner.

"Yes Yes! Gobo Food" Gobo shouted

Gobo quickly ate his dinner while I drank my water. After dinner I go up to Pierre and pay him today for Room and Board. Gobo and I go back too our room and get prepared for bed. While Gobo is almost in bed I asked him a question.

"Gobo do you feel any stronger since we get here?" I asked

"Gobo strong. Gobo get Stronger" Gobo smiled

"Yes, Gobo very strong" I chuckled

As Gobo falls asleep on the bed I start to think about what Hejlikka talked about today. Hejlikka was correct, I am getting stronger due to my level. I feel my Light magic growing stronger and I can see that Gobo is growing stronger along side every time I gain a Level. However what I want to know is where this power is coming from and if at the end of the day, was it really I that accomplished anything or was it just because of the power I gained from my *LEVEL*.
Today's Inventory
-10g Room and Board

OOC: This is my own Characters story/explanation/questioning about Levels and does not reflect unto other people stories.
Please don't burn me. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
"Good job clearing this task, mister Green. Miss Rudy might be a handful at times, but she is a good alchemist, I'm glad you could get her approval.

"Also, I heard the rumors, Gobo is now able to speak? That's pretty great! Your bond must have gotten stronger!

"I'll pray for your success in the future, mister Green. You and Gobo must always cherish your relationship.

"May the gods keep you close to those you care for."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Items: 1 Weak Healing Potion

OOC: Remember to tag your report as appraised in some way.
Also, it's fine to play with the levels as you see fit, don't worry about it~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Quest Report - Evaluated
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Quest Report - Briele

Let’s see... I’m writing this while sitting down at the guild.

I had a busy day, I guess? It’s my first time doing this.

I’m not sure exactly how I feel right now. Ever since I went through the Gate, I wasn’t sure if I was going to regret this. I had an argument with my new “parents”, you see? Maybe it was a little rash, but I couldn’t accept what they wanted of me.

I’m afraid of identity death, you know? So many things have changed in the last year. I can feel how I’m different. I’m not human anymore. I can feel myself adapting, but I’m also terrified of that idea because what happens to the old me? Will I be gone? Sometimes I’m afraid that if I embrace the “troll” parts of me, the human I used to be will gradually shrivel up.

I’m sorry if I’m rambling.

I actually used to keep a diary when I was still human, and it’s been a long time since I’ve sat down to write anything. The demons where I come from aren’t often the scholarly type.

It’s really nostalgic.

Surrounded by humans. The market. The laughter of children on the street. It’s almost like I’ve gone back in time to a world where I hadn’t died.

The only thing that feels off...

...is me, I guess?

I was staring at the receptionists arm a while ago and thinking that it looks very tasty. I could eat it in a heartbeat, crunching on the bones and everything... I had to shove those thoughts away.

The human me would have never thought of such a thing. I had to remind myself that eating other people isn’t a thought that ordinary humans have.

Just so I don’t forget.

Maybe if I write down these quest reports, I’ll be able to look back at this in the future and remind myself of the person I am and always wanted to be.

I don’t want to forget how to be human.

I registered as an Adventurer here, although I don’t think I want to do that sword chopping stuff that is so popular.

I kind of just want to get a regular job. A regular human job, so I can get in the habit of being human again.

Paperwork is fine with me. Apparently, the offices here are really understaffed. I never had an office job when I used to be human, so I wonder what it’s like to have a senpai at work? Are there breaks around the water cooler? Should I get coffee for my boss?

It’s funny how the things that I never thought I would miss would become the things that I miss the most after spending almost a year in the demon realm.

They also have a library here. That’s promising, right?

If I could read books forever, I think I could be happy.

I guess that’s it? I’ll end this quest report right here?

Summary:
  • Briele arrived at the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Mostly rambling otherwise.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
Pieces of Eight
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Open Sea!
  • Locate the wreck of the treasure ship.
  • Stop other pirates from getting there first!
  • Dive for sunken treasure.
  • Note: Limit once per week
A little rat told me about a sunken wreck off the coast!If we get there first, we can plunder the treasure ship.We’ll have some company — other pirate crews are on this too!Load the cannons! We’re gonna take the treasure for ourselves!Are you good at swimming? I hope so! Rewards:
  • Money: 80 G
  • Other: Some Treasure
Report - Solet' Luna
Treasure dive was one of the risky jobs within Spire Reef. After all, there were many kinds of sunken ships. If we found ordinary ships, then the rewards might be some gold coins and gems. However, if we found some kinds of ancient mysterious ships, then be prepared to encounter mythical scenes and curses.

The location of the sunken ship was easy to find, because of the swamp of crows flying above the wreckage. Naturally, those crows were not real, and should be a part of something supernatural. It seemed that this trip was not just a boring dive.

Arriving at the scene, most of the pirates had already started to get to work. Although most of them were selfish and scared of the ghostly scene, their greed far surpassed their fear, and after a moment of hesitation, they took comfort at my mystical presence and dove head-first into the water.

Looking at the Captain, I faintly smiled before excused myself. I wished to see the sunken ship up close, and maybe learned a thing or two from it. This opportunity was hard to come by, and it was unwise to not take advantage of it.

As I descended from the Misty Puppeteer, my feet landed lightly onto the surface of the sea, and strangely, the water did not collapse under my feet, and I was able to stand on it like a mystical being. My mastery over Ice Magic had transitted into the Water Magic, and it was not that hard to make it magical in the eyes of mortals.

Of course, my presence meant that the other pirate crews hesitated to come and contest us. After all, no one wanted to anger the witches and shamans. As long as we didn't go overboard and hoard everything, then the others would be willing to wait after us, which saved me from some annoying battles.

With everything ready, I shook my hand, and worms began falling off from my skin, submerging into the water and wiggled their way into the ship. I had to play it safe, as the Black Sea was too mysterious, and one unlucky stepped might cause my life.

Using the resonation between me and the worms, I scanned the sunken ship with my eyes. The pirates tried to stay away from my worms, and so it was somewhat of a peaceful environment where my worms travelled through.

Except for the gold coins and small fish, nothing of interested could be found. The strange thing was that the entire ship seemed to be in perfect condition. If not for some weeds and moss on them, I would have thought that someone must be playing tricks or using magic to preserve the ship's condition.

"Witch, watching on the sightline, isn't it too tempting?" A voice suddenly whispered into my ears as I frowned. I could sense no magic or Mana fluctuation. It was as if I hallucinated that someone was speaking to me. However, before I could examine the surrounding, a signal from a worm transmitted that it found something worth my attention.

It was a grey treasure chest, embedded with various glowing gems. On the opener, it was a magical formation that required some study to open it. However, the presence of magic on it was enough for me to take a look at it. My body seemed to scream to me to take it, so I did without any hesitation.

The rest of the operation was uneventful. It even seemed like the sunken ship was there for this chest, and it had guided me into finding it. Interesting, interesting indeed.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
References: (1)

I wasn't planning on taking any quest until the weekend arrived, but... After reading the new quest that was released, and how mister Adsall already took it and did not come back... I figured I should do something, this one was too much to be ignored... So I waited until it was near Dusk, and headed out.

His report said nothing about the location of the house, but I knew it wouldn't be too hard to find it. I just walked to the more deserted parts of the city and looked for a house that felt wrong... It really was easy to find it. A single glance was all it took to feel the strong allure towards it, the feeling that drags anyone that gets near and makes them want to go inside... And I could also notice that there was nobody in the house's surroundings, not a single living soul. I prayed that they had a peaceful passing, and then moved forward.

I knocked on the house's door and I a small girl opened it from inside and asked, "Are you here to play, miss?" My mouth almost moved on its own to answer yes, it was as hard as I expected to resist the urge.

Instead though, I just smiled and said, "For a small bit."

She frowned at my reply and said, "Let's play from Dusk until Dawn! I won't force you, but there is nothing to fear. Let's play forever, there is no need to go back." Her words had an extremely charming tone, it compulsed my body to comply... But I knew better than to fall under this kind of word trickery, already fell for it before after all, more than once.

I held her hand and said while still keeping a smile, "I'll play with you a little." It seemed like she still wanted to complain, but I gave her no room for it, and I stepped inside the house.

There was an unmistakable feeling of crossing through something, almost as if the inside of the house was an entirely different plane... Though that was unlikely, the presence of The Goddess here was the same as the on in Tonia. What I was seeing was most likely a very strong illusion. I expected as much, yet was still surprised by how real it felt, I doubt I'd be able to notice it if I wasn't aware of the circumstances in advance.

"Let's play, let's play!" The girl said while still holding my hand. She started running while dragging me around, and I ran after her, towards a boy in that waited for us in the meadow.

By the time we arrived at him, I was already out of panting and had to take some deep breaths to recover my stamina, the girl looked at me weirdly and asked "Miss, why are you so tired?"

I smiled at her simple question and gently patted her head, "I'm a bit too old for running around."

The boy seemed confused though, "But aren't you still young? As young as us?" He said with shiny eyes. I realized 'reality' was being distorted by his words and that everything looked bigger now, or rather, I was smaller. I looked at myself and saw how I looked like back when I was still a child, it was quite the nostalgic sight, but I knew it was false.

I giggled at his comment nonetheless, "I may be young if compared to you, but I'm definitely still old." They frowned for a second, but then immediately brightened up and said, 'Let's play! Let's play!' To which I concurred.

We played tag, though I didn't have the stamina to catch up to them, so they had to let me reach them after a while.
We played hide and seek, though I pretended to not see them through their obvious hiding spots and let them reach the safe spot.
We played make believe, with me being the evil villainess that was defeated.
We played house, with me being their child with them being the couple.

We played and played for quite a while, during the whole time I smiled and went along with them. Children are meant to play after all, they deserve to have their fun. The minimum I can do for them, is to play along.

Eventually though, I looked up. The sun was still high up in the sky, even though I came here at about dusk, the sun stayed up there the whole time... And yet, I roughly knew how much time had passed. I didn't have any way of tracking it, but I just prayed that The Goddess was telling me that the time was now, my instincts told me so, and I knew I should follow them.

So I got up, the children were surprised and asked, "What's wrong?"

I smiled at them and said, "Dawn has already arrived, so it's time to go home."

The girl held my hand and complained, "No! Play with us willingly, you don't need to fear anything! Play with us forever, there is no need to go back!" Her words were certainly alluring, but I knew I could not do that, so I patted her head and gave her the warmest smile I could muster.

Then, I said, "Now now, there is no need to be greedy... You've played enough, haven't you?" My body was already back at its normal size, though I was certainly quite hungry already, and tired too. I wonder how many 'dawn to dusks' I have spent with them.

The boy held my other hand, both of them had tearful eyes, "Don't leave us! Play with us forever, there is no need to go back!" He repeated, but their spell was already broken, I was already at the worn down house again, surrounded by the skeletons of everyone they lured here before me.

I kept smiling while answering him, "It's not my time to play forever, The Goddess still has plans for me... Why don't you play with your mother instead? I'm sure she'd love to play with you." They both looked down, saddened, the tears started falling... It was a saddening sight, but they had to endure it, I apologized to them in my head though.

After a small silence, the girl was the first to say something, "Mom is... No longer here..." She then tugged my sleeve and pulled me towards her a bit, "Hey, can't you be my mom instead? Can't you play with me like mom did!?" Her begging eyes were pitiful, but I couldn't accept that.

The boy tugged my other sleeve, "Pretty please! We'll be good children, we promise." It was really an appealing offer, but also a desperate one... I couldn't take them away from their mother, I knew better than this.

I smiled and patted both of their heads, "Now now, I'm sure your mom is waiting for you at your new home. Why don't you move to the place she is living in? I'm sure she'd be extremely happy if she could meet you two again."

They seemed troubled, confused, unsure on what to do... The girl eventually asked first though, "Mom is... Waiting for us?"

I gently replied, "Yes, she is. Her house is right across the river, there is a really cool boatman that will gladly help you reach her, you just need to tell him where you want to go."

The girl's eyes lit up at my reply, but the boy seemed scared... "But... Will mom want to see us? Even after this long? Even after we did... This?" He looked around, at all the dead bodies spread across the house.

I ruffled his hair a bit, "You couldn't help it. You were lonely and scared... Besides, a mother's love is unconditional, she will always love you, no matter what."

He still seemed a bit scared, but also hopeful. He asked me again, still unsure if what I said was the truth, "Re-really?"

I kept my smile as gentle as I could and answered him, "Of course, I would never lie to you, The Goddess will make sure of it, for she loves those that say the truth."

They looked a bit downwards when I said that, "Does that mean... She doesn't like us?" Oh dear.

I quickly shook my head, "Of course she does. You never lied after all." And then gave them my best smile. "I could play with you for as long as I wanted, and I did not have any need to go back, I just wanted to serve The Goddess for a while longer, so I decided to go back.

"Those that remained, were those that wished to stay, you did not lie, and you did not do anything wrong." I said while patting them once more.

They still seemed a bit scared, but they looked at each other, nodded, and then told me, "Okay, we'll go."

I felt like this much was enough, but still... I felt compelled to give them one more thing, a charm if you may. "Before you go..." I put my hand in my satchel and took 4 small coins, putting one in each of their hands. "A gift. Give those to the boatman, tell him that Nene sent you and that she wishes him a good day of work."

That much made them give me the best smile of the day. They both hugged me while saying their thanks, to which I gently rubbed their backs... Eventually though, they let go and said, "Alright, we're going now! Take care, miss Nene! Let's play again sometime!" And they waved while moving away to that river I knew far too well.

I waved at them until they disappeared, and only when they were gone, I replied... "Sure... Sometime... Someday... But not today."

I took a deep breath, and prayed for all the souls that were stuck at this house. Most of them had already moved on, and the few that had not, quickly moved away as they were only waiting until the children went, they had no reason to remain now that those two were in a better place.

And with this done, the tiredness finally washed over me. I must have stayed over a whole day awake already... I need a meal and to sleep... Though I should also leave a note to the guild to get rid of this house, to finally put this all to rest.

Well, I should get going then.
  • Went to an abandoned house that had not a single living soul near it.
  • Inside it, got lured in by some ghosts of dead children that wanted me to play with them forever.
  • The house's inside was under a strong illusion that distorted one's sense of time and self, making them play with the children until they died.
  • Because I was already aware of the situation from the previous report and from the feeling the house gave, I was able to resist the children's spell for the most part. So instead I only played with them from dusk to dawn... Although I'm not sure how many dusks and dawns passed.
  • Convinced the children that they should move on to the afterlife and meet up with their deceased parents. Also gave them a few coins to pay the fee for the boatman.
  • Prayed for all the souls that died inside the house for a safe passage to the afterlife, the job was pretty easy as most of them felt like they died a fulfilling death by spending their last days playing with spirits of children.
  • Left the guild with a request to demolish the children's house in order to finally let them rest.

OOC: Looking in retrospect, I didn't portray the children's duality of wanting to be saved and wanting you to stay with them forever at all... I kinda forgot about them begging to be saved tbh.
... Let's just say they were at peace with Nene for the most part, so they never had to worry about this.
"Hm— It seems that the quest was a mistake that Gem had overlooked. We'll see if we can do anything about this."

Rewards: 150 EXP, 20 G, The Little Girl's Mark

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Quest Report - Unevaluated
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report - Briele

Let’s see... I’m writing this while sitting down at the guild.

I had a busy day, I guess? It’s my first time doing this.

I’m not sure exactly how I feel right now. Ever since I went through the Gate, I wasn’t sure if I was going to regret this. I had an argument with my new “parents”, you see? Maybe it was a little rash, but I couldn’t accept what they wanted of me.

I’m afraid of identity death, you know? So many things have changed in the last year. I can feel how I’m different. I’m not human anymore. I can feel myself adapting, but I’m also terrified of that idea because what happens to the old me? Will I be gone? Sometimes I’m afraid that if I embrace the “troll” parts of me, the human used to be will gradually shrivel up.

I’m sorry if I’m rambling.

I actually used to keep a diary when I was still human, and it’s been a long time since I’ve sat down to write anything. The demons where I come from aren’t often the scholarly type.

It’s really nostalgic.

Surrounded by humans. The market. The laughter of children on the street. It’s almost like I’ve gone back in time to a world where I hadn’t died.

The only thing that feels off...

...is me, I guess?

I was staring at the receptionists arm a while ago and thinking that it looks very tasty. I could eat it in a heartbeat, crunching on the bones and everything... I had to shove those thoughts away.

The human me would have never thought of such a thing. I had to remind myself that eating other people isn’t a thought that ordinary humans have.

Just so I don’t forget.

Maybe if I write down these quest reports, I’ll be able to look back at this in the future and remind myself of the person I am and always wanted to be.

I don’t want to forget how to be human.

I registered as an Adventurer here, although I don’t think I want to do that sword chopping stuff that is so popular.

I kind of just want to get a regular job. A regular human job, so I can get in the habit of being human again.

Paperwork is fine with me. Apparently, the offices here are really understaffed. I never had an office job when I used to be human, so I wonder what it’s like to have a senpai at work? Are there breaks around the water cooler? Should I get coffee for my boss?

It’s funny how the things that I never thought I would miss would become the things that I miss the most after spending almost a year in the demon realm.

The also have a library here. That’s promising, right?

If I could read books forever, I think I could be happy.

I guess that’s it? I’ll end this quest report right here?
"A new face? Welcome, welcome!

"Hmm... It seemed that you are reluctant to let go off your previous identity of some sorts? Don't think about it too much. As long as you never forgot who you once was, it's okay to change, just don't lose yourself to the instinct. You are the master of the body, not the other way around."

Rewards: 35 EXP

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal

Oh, a new one arrived before I left? Who is it from...? My my, it's from miss Luna? All the way from Spire Reef?

I wonder what she found this time...
Quest Report - Not Yet Appraised

Report - Solet' Luna

Treasure dive was one of the risky jobs within Spire Reef. After all, there were many kinds of sunken ships. If we found ordinary ships, then the rewards might be some gold coins and gems. However, if we found some kinds of ancient mysterious ships, then be prepared to encounter mythical scenes and curses.

The location of the sunken ship was easy to find, because of the swamp of crows flying above the wreckage. Naturally, those crows were not real, and should be a part of something supernatural. It seemed that this trip was not just a boring dive.

Arriving at the scene, most of the pirates had already started to get to work. Although most of them were selfish and scared of the ghostly scene, their greed far surpassed their fear, and after a moment of hesitation, they took comfort at my mystical presence and dove head-first into the water.

Looking at the Captain, I faintly smiled before excused myself. I wished to see the sunken ship up close, and maybe learned a thing or two from it. This opportunity was hard to come by, and it was unwise to not take advantage of it.

As I descended from the Misty Puppeteer, my feet landed lightly onto the surface of the sea, and strangely, the water did not collapse under my feet, and I was able to stand on it like a mystical being. My mastery over Ice Magic had transitted into the Water Magic, and it was not that hard to make it magical in the eyes of mortals.

Of course, my presence meant that the other pirate crews hesitated to come and contest us. After all, no one wanted to anger the witches and shamans. As long as we didn't go overboard and hoard everything, then the others would be willing to wait after us, which saved me from some annoying battles.

With everything ready, I shook my hand, and worms began falling off from my skin, submerging into the water and wiggled their way into the ship. I had to play it safe, as the Black Sea was too mysterious, and one unlucky stepped might cause my life.

Using the resonation between me and the worms, I scanned the sunken ship with my eyes. The pirates tried to stay away from my worms, and so it was somewhat of a peaceful environment where my worms travelled through.

Except for the gold coins and small fish, nothing of interested could be found. The strange thing was that the entire ship seemed to be in perfect condition. If not for some weeds and moss on them, I would have thought that someone must be playing tricks or using magic to preserve the ship's condition.

"Witch, watching on the sightline, isn't it too tempting?" A voice suddenly whispered into my ears as I frowned. I could sense no magic or Mana fluctuation. It was as if I hallucinated that someone was speaking to me. However, before I could examine the surrounding, a signal from a worm transmitted that it found something worth my attention.

It was a grey treasure chest, embedded with various glowing gems. On the opener, it was a magical formation that required some study to open it. However, the presence of magic on it was enough for me to take a look at it. My body seemed to scream to me to take it, so I did without any hesitation.

The rest of the operation was uneventful. It even seemed like the sunken ship was there for this chest, and it had guided me into finding it. Interesting, interesting indeed.
She's certainly living up to her reputation... Dear Goddess, worms crawling out of her skin... That's certainly a sight I'd rather not see.

I hope The Goddess helps her though, she is being too reckless these days... Let's write her a letter.

"Dear miss Luna, I'm glad to see you have been doing well in Spire Reef, you're undoubtedly living up to your reputation.

"I pray things keep going well for you, but after reading this report, I cannot help worrying... I believe you're being too reckless, we both know how strong you are, but it's important to be aware of your own limits.

"Putting yourself out in the open when surrounded by enemy pirate ships? Immediately taking a suspicious treasure chest right after it was able to invade your mind without you even noticing it? Those are... Very worrisome behaviors.

"Please take better care of yourself. You're a wonderful adventurer, I'd hate to hear notice of you being buried so far from your new home, without even a proper funeral to accompany you to the afterlife... I don't want that, and I believe you don't either.

"Live on, miss Luna. Life is too short to be thrown away.

"May the gods protect you in whatever path you choose.

"-A worried priestess of The Goddess,
"Nene."

Final Reward:
Exp
: 280
Money: 80G
Items: A Mysterious Treasure Chest

OOC: Remember to tag it as appraised~

Drevart

EVALUATED
  • Title: An Extra set of eyes
  • Sponsor: Farmer Joe
  • Tag List: @Leegood
  • Objectives: Investigate and eliminate the cause of missing grain
  • Description: Farmer Joe was checking his farm one morning when he noticed that the grain silo had fewer grains than the last time he checked it, he reckons that it might be some large rats or something, who knows, he wants you to investigate for him!
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: 30
    • Money: 10 G
    • 1 Kilogram of of Vegetables
Drevart entered the receptionist's hall late at night. There was a faint burnt smell from his clothes.
"Next time, please be more careful when accepting requests from people who had their children left to die by adventurers..."
He mumbled quietly while giving his report and then adds.
"And do something about those cultists finally. Mr. Joe, who posted the request was a minor cultist of some demonic cult... again..."
“Hmm… so this is where farmer Joe lives... They said to be careful but…”

Drevart looked at the dilapidated building in front of him. There was a small field behind the house and the house itself looked like it never saw the hands of a proper carpenter repair. The fence was crooked, the roof certainly had leaks and he believed that the wind can freely enter the house even when all the shutters are closed.

“Is it even possible to live here…?”

Drevart was confused, at first, he even thought that he got the wrong building but after asking around and looking at the handmade map it was the right one.

???: “Hey, what are you standing there like a bum?! Who the heck are you even?!”

Suddenly a voice reached out of the building. It was raspy and old.

“I’m an adventurer of Adventurer’s Guild! Here to solve the problem with pests! Are you farmer Joe?!”

Drevart shouted back. He wanted some change of pace and decided to take a relatively safe quest. Who knew that his first thing to do for it would be to shout at the building to let him in.

Joe: “Ah, so it’s you! Come in, the gate ain’t locked!”

…………………………………………………

They were sitting across each other. Joe was a skinny old man as you could guess from his voice. His eyes had a couple of blemishes. His eyesight should be really poor, it was a wonder how he even lives here alone but it was no wonder that he needed help with pests, especially if those were Giant Rats. Those can be a real pain if there are several of them.

Joe: “So they sent a young one to help this old man *Sigh… Well, I guess this task isn’t that hard. I already have a spot prepared for the ambush. Would you like to see it?”

Drevart thought for a second and then answered.

“Well, first of all, I’d like to look at the “crime scene”. Just to check up on what pests we are dealing with.”

Joe smacked his almost lips and said.

Joe: “Well I’ll show you the places then. The field I tend to isn’t that big since living alone is hard nowadays especially if you are an old man… hehe…”

…………………………………………………….

Drevart was looking at the chewed crops and was trying to find any traces of it being tampered with. But everything seemed totally fine. Well, except for the crops being eaten and some trenches in the ground. But something still bugged him a bit. Drevart certainly remembered that Joe can bear a grudge for the adventurers but everything seemed fine… In the end, he decided to just shrug this weird feeling of some unnaturalness off and deal with the pests first.

“So, Mr. Joe, let’s go look at your prepared observation spot.”

Joe: “Sure, young one, let’s go it’s nearby. I’ve sprayed some rat bait there so they will for sure appear in that place and we need only to wait and after that SMACK!”

He made a chopping motion and they arrived at a small dirt mound. Drevart already had ideas on what that spot was and indeed when he checked it was a blanket covered in dirt with a certain fishy smell he remembered all too well.

“Fishmud grass?”

He asked while raising his brow.

Joe: “Heh, you are pretty knowledgeable. Yes, it’s a good smell repellent, my granddad taught me that on a hunt. So what do you think about the spot?”

Drevart looked around. The field looked a bit abandoned and deserted, but there were for sure plenty of crops in this place to bait pests with and with the proper bait…

“Just one question. If you had everything prepared then why ask Adventurer’s Guild for help?”

Joe said while smiling wryly.

Joe: “You see, I’m an old man now and it would be hard to deal with giant rats if there are many of them. You, on the other hand, is young and strong enough to deal with them.”

Taking that as a reasonable explanation Drevart nodded. He had indeed forgotten that humans only grow weaker with age unlike those of his race. If they properly improve their connection to the Aether plane then they’ll basically become some old monsters.

“Ok, then I’ll wait here for the night to arrive.”

Joe: “Are you sure youn’ one? The ground is cold.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Joe, I’m used to lying in wait…”

…………………………………………………………..

After the night fell Drevart was waiting. His breath was almost imperceptible. And his perception is concentrated on the world around him. He was ready to strike any time. This highly concentrated state was pretty taxing on the mind but can provide faster reaction speed and higher spatial awareness during an assassination. At least that was his “technique”.

Finally a couple of hours after the sunset he heard the faint rustling of the crops and soon a huge shadow came in his vision. It was alone and the feeling that something wasn’t right surfaced again. This time even more intense than before. The shadow was the size of a dog.

/Wait, a dog? That’s too large for a giant rat…!/

When Drevart was already going to jump up he felt a strong gust of wind coming from behind and then he felt pain in his head as if a few church's bells rang inside of it simultaneously. And after another surge of pain, everything went black…

……………………………………………………………...

After waking up Drevart found himself bound in a dark room. He was sitting on the ground, hands behind his back bound to the wooden stake. His head hurt like hell. After his vision cleared Drevart could finally see clearly where he was. It was an underground room, something similar to the cellar. There were farming tools here, a table with a lit oil lamp standing on it. In the corner there was a shadow, munching on something. At a closer look, it was… a Giant Rat. But it was the size of a dog and it felt a bit… stiff? When it noticed movement the rat immediately turned around and Drevart immediately understood what was wrong with it…

Its fur was ragged and dirty, fresh blood was trickling down its half-opened mouth… and it’s sewn eyes… It clearly wasn’t alive anymore… and it clearly got buffed up after death… That could be seen from it’s squirming flesh.

And when the rat was already closing in on Drevart, he heard an opening hatch and footsteps coming down via a creaking staircase.

Joe: “Well, well, well… already woken up? That’s good! Young ones are really stronger these days…”

He shakes his head as if resignation.

Joe: “So… now we can finally start with the procedure… and my son… my dear son… will finally appear before me again…”

After that, he dropped a body near Drevart. It was the body of a child. It was partially eaten and rotten but it was still possible to distinguish that he was quite young when he died.

Then Joe took out a small idol from the secret stash under the table. The idol was in the shape of an ugly demon. He was carrying a trail of skulls behind him and each one of those was eerily green… His bloated stomach was hanging down and unproportionally large pig head was munching on a human leg.

/So that’s it? I guess people never change in different worlds./

He had a guess on what was going to happen and decided to try something. After all, if he were to allow this man to perform the ritual he would be doomed, so he has to do something before that… And he will perform to the utmost of his current abilities.

He willed it and suddenly the old man before him felt a gust of wind passing. He turned around a bit frightened but with a certain… zeal in his eyes. After that came dense sulfuric smell and when it settled down he heard a booming voice in his mind.

“I saw ye’ devotion to me! And I’m impressed! Your hand was steady and your heart didn’t waver even for a second… so decide what is it that you wish from me, mortal?!”

Drevart was straining his mind. He had to make every part be synchronized with each other. He needed for every part of the performance to be seamlessly connected to each other for that was his stage… his theatre and the closing scene shall be…

Joe: “O’ Great One! This lowly one never thought you would p[ay attention to this puny figure for I’m just a small rat on the outskirts of your great cult! Please have mercy on this old man and grant me my wish, for I prepared a sacrifice for you! I want to… revive my son… And I shall offer the soul of this hateful adventurer in exchange.”

After a little bit of tense silence for a dramatic pause, the booming voice was heard again.

“Hahaha! Good! I shall grant you your wish! I will take the soul of this puny adventurer and put the soul of your son in his body instead! For I am the One Looking Over the Dead Souls!”

Joe was already kneeling in front of the idol in religious zeal and didn’t pay attention to anything else. When the last bits of echoing voice died away he finally turned around to look at Drevart only to see a ball of glowing light with a faint figure of a child inside. The image resembled the body of a child but without rotten or bitten off parts.

Joe: “Gonry…”

A single tear rolled down the old man’s cheek.

After the glowing ball of light “entered” his body. Drevart faked losing consciousness. After a couple of seconds faking he felt like his body was hugged and he heard soft muttering.

Joe: “Gonry? Gonry is it you? Answer me, please, Gonry…”

After repeated shaking Drevart drowsily opened his eyes and said in a childish voice. He specifically changed his voice so it would sound a bit more childish.

“Uhn… what? Daddy? Wh… where am I? Oh, goddess!”

He faked being horrified when his sight fell on a corpse and a rat nearby. Joe immediately closed his eyes with his hand and said.

Joe: “Don’t worry, my dear. Everything’s fine… everything’s gonna be fine now…”

“Daddy.. my body feels weird…”

Joe: “Don’t worry, you’ll soon get used to it… Let’s go away from here. Let’s go far away, so the adventurers will no longer get us… I still remember how they left you there..my dear Gonry…”

After crying for a while Joe took out a kitchen knife and cut the ropes tying Drevart’s hands down. When he got his hands free he immediately grabbed the handle of the knife and using Joe’s own hands he stabbed the stomach of an old man. Joe was genuinely surprised. He thought that everything was going well… but then he saw cold emotionless eyes. Eyes of the murderer.

Joe: “You… deceived… Blergh…”

The old man vomited some blood and fell on the ground. The dead rat screeched and immediately pounced on the fresh prey with warm blood flowing out of the stomach as well as some intestines.

Drevart immediately got up and, not waiting for a rat to change targets, ran to the table and threw the oil lamp at the rat and Joe’s bodies. And then he ran. He ran as fast as he could while hearing shrill screeches from behind.
OOC: Something like that >.> @Leegood
Summary:
  • Got to know farmer Joe
  • Got kidnapped by farmer Joe
  • Performed a fake sacrificial ceremony as well as a revival for farmer Joe
  • Killed farmer Joe
  • Burned down his house

Last edited:

AKitsunex

Night Watch
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.
We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:
Quest Report
Character:Yukikaze
Level 1 (75/300)
Quest: Night Watch
Today I decided to take the quest for the night guard. After talking to the one in charge he told me to go patrol the streets. I did wonder if he got mistaken or something the request did say to not leave my post. Well he's the boss so off I went. Riding my familiars I took to the roofs as what better way to catch criminals than to get the drop on them. The night was calm, quite different from the requests I used to get where they told me to go lop someone's head off or poison them but I digress, it's quite relaxing.

Didn't really see that many people though out the night aside from drunks stumbling about. I did find a white? slime though can't really tell, color is kinda hard to tell in the dark after all~. I was a little curious so I poked it a little, it seemed to lack the corrosive properties is friends have. It keeps trying to get to my clothes though. Some kind of fabric eating slime then? Well I left it be as it wasn't doing any harm, besides it's not like I have something to hold it in and if my guess is correct I would rather not have it eat my clothes while I'm camping out. I wonder if there's a slime that I can use as a cushion though.

As a side note do you know where I can get a cast iron pan and a grinder? I've got cravings for steak after spotting a boar in North Scribel forest. Open flame is nice but I couldn't get the sear I wanted. Planning on hitting the market for some salt, pepper and a pot, then try to find a place to stay, camping with my fluffy familiars is great but something in my bones tell me it's going to rain.

Bochi

Night Watch
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.
We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:
Quest Report
Character:Yukikaze
Level 1 (75/300)
Quest: Night Watch
Today I decided to take the quest for the night guard. After talking to the one in charge he told me to go patrol the streets. I did wonder if he got mistaken or something the request did say to not leave my post. Well he's the boss so off I went. Riding my familiars I took to the roofs as what better way to catch criminals than to get the drop on them. The night was calm, quite different from the requests I used to get where they told me to go lop someone's head off or poison them but I digress, it's quite relaxing.

Didn't really see that many people though out the night aside from drunks stumbling about. I did find a white? slime though can't really tell, color is kinda hard to tell in the dark after all~. I was a little curious so I poked it a little, it seemed to lack the corrosive properties is friends have. It keeps trying to get to my clothes though. Some kind of fabric eating slime then? Well I left it be as it wasn't doing any harm, besides it's not like I have something to hold it in and if my guess is correct I would rather not have it eat my clothes while I'm camping out. I wonder if there's a slime that I can use as a cushion though.

As a side note do you know where I can get a cast iron pan and a grinder? I've got cravings for steak after spotting a boar in North Scribel forest. Open flame is nice but I couldn't get the sear I wanted. Planning on hitting the market for some salt, pepper and a pot, then try to find a place to stay, camping with my fluffy familiars is great but something in my bones tell me it's going to rain.
"...Oh, f***ing moron..."

Vicious sighed, before realising that she was supposed to be appraising.

"Sorry, not you. Which idiot told you that he was in charge? They're understaffed on people to watch the gates in the first place, which is why there's a request for it at the guild. It's not your fault, but the next time someone gives orders clearly different from what the quest asks, call them out on it. I'll file a letter to the guard captain; one of his idiot guards has been messing around again and I bet I know who it was. Ah, as for the items, I believe there was a shop in the north side of the market selling them...here you go."

Rewards:
  • 30 EXP
  • 10 G

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Quest Report - Evaluated

> > >
I'm not homeless, am I?
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report - Briele

Well... I needed to find somewhere to live. And I also needed a job.

I wandered around the city for a while, but I quickly discovered that humans are quite judgmental. I completely forgot about that part. :blob_pat_sad: Since I look like a child, nobody was willing to hire me. I tried to explain that I'm much older than I look, but most people laughed and said I should go back to my parents...

Well, that was a problem.

I didn't have money, which meant I couldn't stay in the tavern and I didn't have anything to eat.

The first night, I actually started drifting off to sleep on a bench in the Guild building. There was a nice receptionist who brought me a blanket and said I could nap in the storage room. I think they probably pitied me for being so young and alone in a brand new wold. The receptionist offered to bring me to the orphanage... but I didn't really want to spend my time around kindergarteners.

I found a nice corner in the storage room to curl up in. It turned out there were many boxes of documents here.

It wasn't a very restful place because someone was constantly opening the door and coming to grab more files.

Eventually, I encountered a nice lady who introduced herself as a librarian. This really caught my attention because I loved libraries when I was a human. Was it really possible for me to go to a library here, too?

...However the lady told me that this "storage closet" was in fact the Guild "Library". There wasn't an official building yet... which was extremely disappointing. This storage closet hardly looked like a proper library.

Since the lady started working with opening files and copying over reports, I asked if she needed me to leave since I was... napping... in the Library. I didn't want to distract the librarian.

However, the lady was very kind and said I could sleep there as long as I wanted.

Maybe even tomorrow, I can help out in the library. I heard that they will pay people to write memos?

I'm sleepy now.

Summary:
  • Briele tried to get a job, but was turned away from many places for appearing too young.
  • Briele spent the night in the Guild Hall. A receptionist allowed him to sleep in a storage closet.
  • The storage closet turned out to be the Guild Library.
  • Briele met a nice librarian.

Last edited:

Vanus

Quest Report - Unevaluated

> > >
I'm not homeless, am I?
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
> > >

Quest Report - Briele

Well... I needed to find somewhere to live. And I also needed a job.

I wandered around the city for a while, but I quickly discovered that humans are quite judgmental. I completely forgot about that part. :blob_pat_sad: Since I look like a child, nobody was willing to hire me. I tried to explain that I'm much older than I look, but most people laughed and said I should go back to my parents...

Well, that was a problem.

I didn't have money, which meant I couldn't stay in the tavern and I didn't have anything to eat.

The first night, I actually started drifting off to sleep on a bench in the Guild building. There was a nice receptionist who brought me a blanket and said I could nap in the storage room. I think they probably pitied me for being so young and alone in a brand new wold. The receptionist offered to bring me to the orphanage... but I didn't really want to spend my time around kindergarteners.

I found a nice corner in the storage room to curl up in. It turned out there were many boxes of documents here.

It wasn't a very restful place because someone was constantly opening the door and coming to grab more files.

Eventually, I encountered a nice lady who introduced herself as a librarian. This really caught my attention because I loved libraries when I was a human. Was it really possible for me to go to a library here, too?

...However the lady told me that this "storage closet" was in fact the Guild "Library". There wasn't an official building yet... which was extremely disappointing. This storage closet hardly looked like a proper library.

Since the lady started working with opening files and copying over reports, I asked if she needed me to leave since I was... napping... in the Library. I didn't want to distract the librarian.

However, the lady was very kind and said I could sleep there as long as I wanted.

Maybe even tomorrow, I can help out in the library. I heard that they will pay people to write memos?

I'm sleepy now.

Summary:
  • Briele tried to get a job, but was turned away from many places for appearing too young.
  • Briele spent the night in the Guild Hall. A receptionist allowed him to sleep in a storage closet.
  • The storage closet turned out to be the Guild Library.
  • Briele met a nice librarian.
"I guess that's one place to sleep." AIEO looks up brightly from the report. "Maybe I'll try there maybe I won't have nightmares in there. Here is your reward." AIEO's eyes go maniacal
Rewards:
35 exp

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
Fragments of a Torn Map
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: The Captain’s Test
  • Track down a rival pirate crew.
  • Determine if they still possess the map piece.
  • Utilize any means necessary to extort its location.
  • Collect one of the map fragments.
Once upon a time, six young pirates sat in a tavern.As friends, comrades, they shared rum and split the spoils.One pirate opened a bottle and discovered a stunning treasure map.Greedy, the pirates killed each other over the map’s possession.With a torn map and splintered crew, each pirate set out their own path.This was decades ago. Your captain wants to settle an old score. Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: N/A
Report - Solet' Luna
A treasure map? It was a simple task. There were six fragments of the map. One was with us, and the other five were with the other crews. Of all six, only three remained alive. Poisonous Rustlers was the weakest, followed by the Misty Puppeteer, and finally, the Specter Plunderer was the strongest crew, having two fragments of the map. The other three, one was killed by the Specter Plunderer's Captain, and the other died in the Black Sea, swallowed by the fury of the ocean.

The last one, however, disappeared after trying to go somewhere, presumably an underwater ruin.

"Don't get too cocky, witch! We don't fear your fame!" One of the pirates shouted as they grouped up and slowly retreated. Facing my presence, and the crew of Misty Puppeteer, the Poisonous Rustlers indeed could not fight against us.

"Slivery Witch, let me see your art—" A shill voice echoed from one of the rooms on the deck, and suddenly, the door creaked and pushed open, revealing a figure cloaked in a purple robe. His face concealed by a voodoo mask, the man's body was riddled with tattoos and embedded gems.

A shadowy scorpion emerged from his shadow and lunged towards me. The black silhouette did not dissipate even when facing the sunlight, but it continued to fly towards my heart at a considerable speed. It was the first time I interacted with the shaman. It seemed that he should be using some kind of a mix between Shadow Magic and Beast Totem.

Knocking my staff on the floorboard, ice emerged and formed countless icicles that pierced through the shadow, causing it to twist and dissipate after its short lifespan ended. The Beast Totem was sorcery that allowed you to create pseudo-life, by using its organic matters to reform a fragment of the beasts. The Totem would be a weakened version of the beast, and it will have an extremely short lifespan. However, their quality relayed on the quantity and the secrecy.

Imagined the scene where countless exotic insects and legendary beasts attacking the enemy from all side. That was how Beast Totem Shaman battled.

However, despite that, the Shaman did not want to make an enemy out of me, so he only used one of his spells to test my capability, and I also used one of my spells to amaze him. The rest was up to him if he really wished to battle or not.

"... Slivery Witch— Your sorcery intrigued me. How about a scroll of that spell in exchange for my Beast Totem recipe and the Map Fragment?" The Shaman knew that he was slightly behind me, and battling with me would not benefit him. So, instead, he used to opportunity to build a friend connection with me, which I would gladly take. After all, more knowledge was always good.

"Very well, Shaman." Both of us exchanged our communication symbols, and the trade went on successfully. Although the Captain did not say anything, I could see in his eyes that he wished to use me to suppress the Poisonous Rustlers. Well, not everything would go according to the plans.

The map fragment seemed a little too familiar, as if someone had once spoken to me about it. I might come back to collect more.

Last edited:

Vanus

Report - Solet' Luna

A treasure map? It was a simple task. There were six fragments of the map. One was with us, and the other five were with the other crews. Of all six, only three remained alive. Poisonous Rustlers was the weakest, followed by the Misty Puppeteer, and finally, the Specter Plunderer was the strongest crew, having two fragments of the map. The other three, one was killed by the Specter Plunderer's Captain, and the other died in the Black Sea, swallowed by the fury of the ocean.

The last one, however, disappeared after trying to go somewhere, presumably an underwater ruin.

"Don't get too cocky, witch! We don't fear your fame!" One of the pirates shouted as they grouped up and slowly retreated. Facing my presence, and the crew of Misty Puppeteer, the Poisonous Rustlers indeed could not fight against us.

"Slivery Witch, let me see your art—" A shill voice echoed from one of the rooms on the deck, and suddenly, the door creaked and pushed open, revealing a figure cloaked in a purple robe. His face concealed by a voodoo mask, the man's body was riddled with tattoos and embedded gems.

A shadowy scorpion emerged from his shadow and lunged towards me. The black silhouette did not dissipate even when facing the sunlight, but it continued to fly towards my heart at a considerable speed. It was the first time I interacted with the shaman. It seemed that he should be using some kind of a mix between Shadow Magic and Beast Totem.

Knocking my staff on the floorboard, ice emerged and formed countless icicles that pierced through the shadow, causing it to twist and dissipate after its short lifespan ended. The Beast Totem was sorcery that allowed you to create pseudo-life, by using its organic matters to reform a fragment of the beasts. The Totem would be a weakened version of the beast, and it will have an extremely short lifespan. However, their quality relayed on the quantity and the secrecy.

Imagined the scene where countless exotic insects and legendary beasts attacking the enemy from all side. That was how Beast Totem Shaman battled.

However, despite that, the Shaman did not want to make an enemy out of me, so he only used one of his spells to test my capability, and I also used one of my spells to amaze him. The rest was up to him if he really wished to battle or not.

"... Slivery Witch— Your sorcery intrigued me. How about a scroll of that spell in exchange for my Beast Totem recipe and the Map Fragment?" The Shaman knew that he was slightly behind me, and battling with me would not benefit him. So, instead, he used to opportunity to build a friend connection with me, which I would gladly take. After all, more knowledge was always good.

"Very well, Shaman." Both of us exchanged our communication symbols, and the trade went on successfully. Although the Captain did not say anything, I could see in his eyes that he wished to use me to suppress the Poisonous Rustlers. Well, not everything would go according to the plans.

The map fragment seemed a little too familiar, as if someone had once spoken to me about it. I might come back to collect more.
"Ohh a map hunt anyway sign of on the report and send the letter yes-yes" AIEO falls asleep after signing off on the letter forgetting the map hunt stuff.
REWARDS:
Gold: 15G

Reciful

The Witch's 'Assistant' Part III (Once Per Person)
Sponsor
: Black Witch Shiori
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Mix random potions to create a new potion.
  • Drink it.
  • (Optional) Try not to die.
Description: So, Shiori's been running some tests on the potions Shiori currently has, and Shiori's been out of ideas on what new potions to make recently...then an idea struck Shiori! Potion making is an art, and having fresh perspectives could do wonders! Therefore! Shiori will provide you with raw ingredients and guide you through the brewing process, so just let loose and make what you want! Oh, you'll have to test it too, by the way.

Rewards:
  • Gold: 40 G
  • The Black Witch's Approval (Potion): Random buff! The Black Witch appreciates your assistance, even if she might not show it.

Character: Reciful the Innocent malice
Lvl: 4 (1535/2000)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest Name: the witch Assistance part: 3

Reciful went on the outskirts of the city... In the forest.

Reciful human form is currently full of scars from swords & spears. While also having a large burn mark on Reciful entire left torso & a missing right arm.... all Due to the incident last time.

Reciful normally heal this kinds of wounds perfectly the next day.... But 10 days past since the incident, the scars never vanish & regeneration is very slow.

Reciful deduce, that the wounds might not only be a physical... But mental if not Spiritual perhaps both..... Reciful is Hurt inside, emotionally. The scars & wound reflects those unseen damage, the emotional scars born from human persecution.

So, Reciful accepted "The Black Witch" request. If Human alchemic potion is no good. Perhaps with dark witchcraft alchemy, Reciful can find the answers.

So Reciful went to the witch house with bare foot.

Standing in front a eerie yard deep in woods, Reciful reach 'The black witch House, the home of Witch Shiori'

But..

before even Reciful get anywhere within one meter near the yard. A certain figure Already seen standing in the witch yard.

the figure is currently staring intensely, her body is Agitated, Nervous, trembling. While her facial expression shows Euphoria, Wickedness, & unholy hysteria.

before even Reciful get the chance to react, the figure pounce towards Reciful like a hungry wolf!!

"..Y-y-your Really Here!!!! Did you need My assistance like last time!?!? Or do you want to Create something insane Again!!? Since after meeting you that day & suddenly asking for My assistance out of nowhere, brewing THAT! POTION as result! Those unknown knowledge made M̶y̷E̴y̷e̴s̶i̴s̴O̸p̵e̷n̴e̸d̸f̴̵̵l̴̴̸o̵̸̷o̷̴̴d̴̵̴i̶̸̷n̷̸̷g̴̷̸M̷̷̴Y̸̴̷m̸̵̸i̷̷̷n̴̵̴d̷̴̸E̶̸̴v̴̵̶e̷̵̶r̷̴̵y̸̶̷s̷̷̸i̶̴̷n̸̷̴g̵̶̴l̷̴̵e̷̵̷d̵̵̸a̴̷̷y̶̸̵t̶̵̵o̴̶̴t̵̵̶h̶̴̵e̸̶̴p̴̶̵o̵̸̸i̶̸̸n̴̸̶t̸̸̶I̸̶̶f̶̸̴e̴̴̶l̸̵̸t̵̴̸l̷̸̴i̶̷̶k̴̴̸e̸̸̵g̷̵̷o̶̴̶i̵̵̶n̴̸̴g̴̷̷I̸̵̶n̵̶̴s̷̴̶a̸̴̴n̶̴̵e̶̸̶y̸̵̶e̵̶̴t̴̴̴I̶̷̴d̸̴̴o̷̴̸n̷̴̴'̵̷̵t̶̴̵m̵̷̸i̷̶̸n̸̷̶d̸̸̷a̵̵̶t̷̶̴a̵̷̴l̴̷̷l̶̷̵i̶̸̴n̷̴̵s̶̸̸t̵̴̷e̷̷̵a̸̷̵d̵̸̷I̸̵̸f̶̵̶e̸̶̴l̶̷̵t̸̷̵m̸̵̷o̸̷̸r̶̷̴e̴̷̵A̸̷̸l̷̴̵i̵̸̵v̸̷̷e̴̵̸t̵̸̸h̶̴̷a̸̷̴n̶̸̶n̵̵̵o̵̴̷r̶̷̴m̷̵̸a̶̴̸l̶̷̸T̶̶̴h̶̴̵a̵̵̷t̴̷̷t̸̸̶h̵̴̷e̶̷̶m̸̶̵a̶̸̵d̶̸̶n̵̷̵e̵̵̷s̸̵̷s̶̵̴b̵̸̶e̸̴̸c̸̸̴a̷̷̶m̶̴̶e̷̶̷s̶̵̴o̸̴̴S̷̶̸w̷̸̵e̵̵̶e̸̴̶t̵̷̷I̸̸̴'̶̸̶m̸̸̵A̵̴̸d̷̵̶d̵̷̷i̷̷̶c̶̶̶t̴̸̵e̶̸̶d̷̴̷S̸̴̵o̶̷̷M̴̷̴u̵̵̸c̸̶̷h̴̷̸ "

Said by the Witch Shiori, as she grabs Reciful small body like a hawk that catch its prey, all while with a mad shine inside her eyes along with a flushed face as she breaths heavily.

"Oh... you stare at me you making me blush ...Ufufufufu .. Your wondering way I look different than before perhaps?.... Remember the black blood you gave me last time?.. I use it & recreated the potion you make that day!! Albeit a watered down version, its still enough to freely change my form now onwards! Ufu-fufufufufu~ your methods of Alchemy really brings wonder!" She said, as she show her body that now exhibits a allure, that would make any men her slave.

" So-So! please tell me want purpose did you come here!! Or perhaps did you just miss me? Ufu fufufufu~ " The black witch teased, as she expressing a childish Excitement.

" Reciful, Will, do, Potion,...Shiori Assistance, Quest, "

"O-O-OH MY!!! For real!!! Okey Let's start immediately!! Like really ASAP!!! " Shiori shouted as if she is a adolescence girl who got confessed.... Of course its not.

"AHa- AhHaAhahAhahAhaAhHAHAhAhH!!!"

Another Hideous potion is born that day.

" Let see right..... F**k! with complicated procedures!! Let make it your way Reciful! the Chaos Brewing methodology!! "

"..*Nods*.."

"..Alright!! I'm excited! this will be fun!! But lets first gather this...that...and some of those~... You can see & touch fairies right? Catch some of does~ Oh? Ghost?.. Yup! Catch some too!.... Let see since Demon Heart is not Available since we cannot summon Demons! cause that pesky guild will scold us... Let use Goblins hearts instead!!....what else? "

Ingredients list
  • Goblins heart × 10​
  • Tri-flower × 20​
  • Slime jelly × 40​
  • Blood of animals × 1 liter​
  • Fairy wings × 3​
  • Eye balls × 10 (monster & animal eyes)​
  • Ghost dust × 4​
  • Healing Herbs × 30​
  • Witch hair × 1​
  • Demonic hair × 1 (from Reciful)​

Brewing~ brewing! *BOOOOM!* its Done!!

Shiori: " Eh you'll drink it!? Sure! Go ahead I'll watch~ "

*Gulps* empty the bottle....!!!

Shiori: " !!?..!!!! You're burning!! You're burning with purple flames!!.....eh you don't feel pain?.... You're scars.... Its Vanishing!!... I'll drink it too! "
Shiori: " Oohhh I'm burning! Yet no pain! This potion it burn Impurities!! Ahahaha another insane potion is created!"

images (2).jpeg
River of Styx Blood Potion

Description

The blood it contains came from river that leads to Hell. It burns aways impurities of the souls cleaning them, while it give eternal anguish to the Sinners.

Effect
Heals spiritual damage.
Heals mental/Emotional damage.
Gives a fire resistance buffs for 60 minutes.

(Warning)
Criminals, dictators, & evil doer's
Were all adviced to not drinks it. It burns sinners inside out alive

OCC:.... Another long one.... Sorry~:sweat_smile:. Also if I ever mess up "Black Witch Shiori" Personality & adds some unnecessary details in this one, I'm Really sorry!!! :sweating_profusely: :blob_teary:

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report - Appraised
Birthday Present
Sponsor: Random KidLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Give the kid 5 gold
Hey, I want to buy some sweet for my mother's birthday!
Could you please give me some money?

Rewards

Experience
: 1 exp
Gold: -

Other's (additional reward):
A Hug​
Report - Solet' Luna
Getting bored, Solet told me that he wanted to do some good things, after all, I had done some pretty questionable actions in the past. Well, not that he or I minded though. It was just that a change of pace was something good too.

Well, just 5 coins, and I stayed there for a little while, watching the kid celebrate his mother's birthday. It was easy to impress the group of kids with my magic. Of course, I wouldn't use Worm Magic to frighten them, just some superficial Ice Magic. Making silhouette of animals and fairies was enough to make them sheer and rain admiration.

"Happy birthday to you, mom!" The kid shouted as his mother praised and hugged him.

Speaking of Mother— It was a distant figure, one that both of us longed to see. Although I had foster parents, they were never really intimate to me. After all, they died before I could form a meaningful and lasting bond with them. At least I cried during their death and went to being homeless and chased by the Paladins of the Lord.

I really needed to go to get stronger, to find out the truth, to return back— Everything seemed to be connected somehow. But, before I could start doing any of them, my powerlessness would always manifest. It was painful, and disheartening. It was like I'm walking on a thread of silk, and everything before and behind me was an endless sea of fog.

Everything about me was unknown, my past, my present, my future— Where did it all lead to?

"Miss, you seem sad. Here, have a hug. No one should feel sad at this party." The little kid hugged me, breaking my train of thoughts.

Well, I guessed kids really worked in a mysterious way.

Last edited:

Vanus

Report - Solet' Luna

Getting bored, Solet told me that he wanted to do some good things, after all, I had done some pretty questionable actions in the past. Well, not that he or I minded though. It was just that a change of pace was something good too.

Well, just 5 coins, and I stayed there for a little while, watching the kid celebrate his mother's birthday. It was easy to impress the group of kids with my magic. Of course, I wouldn't use Worm Magic to frighten them, just some superficial Ice Magic. Making silhouette of animals and fairies was enough to make them sheer and rain admiration.

"Happy birthday to you, mom!" The kid shouted as his mother praised and hugged him.

Speaking of Mother— It was a distant figure, one that both of us longed to see. Although I had foster parents, they were never really intimate to me. After all, they died before I could form a meaningful and lasting bond with them. At least I cried during their death and went to being homeless and chased by the Paladins of the Lord.

I really needed to go to get stronger, to find out the truth, to return back— Everything seemed to be connected somehow. But, before I could start doing any of them, my powerlessness would always manifest. It was painful, and disheartening. It was like I'm walking on a thread of silk, and everything before and behind me was an endless sea of fog.

Everything about me was unknown, my past, my present, my future— Where did it all lead to?

"Miss, you seem sad. Here, have a hug. No one should feel sad at this party." The little kid hugged me, breaking my train of thoughts.

Well, I guessed kids really worked in a mysterious way.
"You are done~"
Rewards:
1exp~

Bochi

Character: Reciful the Innocent malice

Quest Name: the witch Assistance part: 3

Reciful went on the outskirts of the city... In the forest.

Reciful human form is currently full of scars from swords & spears. While also having a large burn mark on Reciful entire left torso & a missing right arm.... all Due to the incident last time.

Reciful normally heal this kinds of wounds perfectly the next day.... But 10 days past since the incident, the scars never vanish & regeneration is very slow.

Reciful deduce, that the wounds might not only be a physical... But mental if not Spiritual perhaps both..... Reciful is Hurt inside, emotionally. The scars & wound reflects those unseen damage, the emotional scars born from human persecution.

So, Reciful accepted "The Black Witch" request. If Human alchemic potion is no good. Perhaps with dark witchcraft alchemy, Reciful can find the answers.

So Reciful went to the witch house with bare foot.

Standing in front a eerie yard deep in woods, Reciful reach 'The black witch House, the home of Witch Shiori'

But..

before even Reciful get anywhere within one meter near the yard. A certain figure Already seen standing in the witch yard.

the figure is currently staring intensely, her body is Agitated, Nervous, trembling. While her facial expression shows Euphoria, Wickedness, & unholy hysteria.

before even Reciful get the chance to react, the figure pounce towards Reciful like a hungry wolf!!

"..Y-y-your Really Here!!!! Did you need My assistance like last time!?!? Or do you want to Create something insane Again!!? Since after meeting you that day & suddenly asking for My assistance out of nowhere, brewing THAT! POTION as result! Those unknown knowledge made M̶y̷E̴y̷e̴s̶i̴s̴O̸p̵e̷n̴e̸d̸f̴̵̵l̴̴̸o̵̸̷o̷̴̴d̴̵̴i̶̸̷n̷̸̷g̴̷̸M̷̷̴Y̸̴̷m̸̵̸i̷̷̷n̴̵̴d̷̴̸E̶̸̴v̴̵̶e̷̵̶r̷̴̵y̸̶̷s̷̷̸i̶̴̷n̸̷̴g̵̶̴l̷̴̵e̷̵̷d̵̵̸a̴̷̷y̶̸̵t̶̵̵o̴̶̴t̵̵̶h̶̴̵e̸̶̴p̴̶̵o̵̸̸i̶̸̸n̴̸̶t̸̸̶I̸̶̶f̶̸̴e̴̴̶l̸̵̸t̵̴̸l̷̸̴i̶̷̶k̴̴̸e̸̸̵g̷̵̷o̶̴̶i̵̵̶n̴̸̴g̴̷̷I̸̵̶n̵̶̴s̷̴̶a̸̴̴n̶̴̵e̶̸̶y̸̵̶e̵̶̴t̴̴̴I̶̷̴d̸̴̴o̷̴̸n̷̴̴'̵̷̵t̶̴̵m̵̷̸i̷̶̸n̸̷̶d̸̸̷a̵̵̶t̷̶̴a̵̷̴l̴̷̷l̶̷̵i̶̸̴n̷̴̵s̶̸̸t̵̴̷e̷̷̵a̸̷̵d̵̸̷I̸̵̸f̶̵̶e̸̶̴l̶̷̵t̸̷̵m̸̵̷o̸̷̸r̶̷̴e̴̷̵A̸̷̸l̷̴̵i̵̸̵v̸̷̷e̴̵̸t̵̸̸h̶̴̷a̸̷̴n̶̸̶n̵̵̵o̵̴̷r̶̷̴m̷̵̸a̶̴̸l̶̷̸T̶̶̴h̶̴̵a̵̵̷t̴̷̷t̸̸̶h̵̴̷e̶̷̶m̸̶̵a̶̸̵d̶̸̶n̵̷̵e̵̵̷s̸̵̷s̶̵̴b̵̸̶e̸̴̸c̸̸̴a̷̷̶m̶̴̶e̷̶̷s̶̵̴o̸̴̴S̷̶̸w̷̸̵e̵̵̶e̸̴̶t̵̷̷I̸̸̴'̶̸̶m̸̸̵A̵̴̸d̷̵̶d̵̷̷i̷̷̶c̶̶̶t̴̸̵e̶̸̶d̷̴̷S̸̴̵o̶̷̷M̴̷̴u̵̵̸c̸̶̷h̴̷̸ "

Said by the Witch Shiori, as she grabs Reciful small body like a hawk that catch its prey, all while with a mad shine inside her eyes along with a flushed face as she breaths heavily.

"Oh... you stare at me you making me blush ...Ufufufufu .. Your wondering way I look different than before perhaps?.... Remember the black blood you gave me last time?.. I use it & recreated the potion you make that day!! Albeit a watered down version, its still enough to freely change my form now onwards! Ufu-fufufufufu~ your methods of Alchemy really brings wonder!" She said, as she show her body that now exhibits a allure, that would make any men her slave.

" So-So! please tell me want purpose did you come here!! Or perhaps did you just miss me? Ufu fufufufu~ " The black witch teased, as she expressing a childish Excitement.

" Reciful, Will, do, Potion,...Shiori Assistance, Quest, "

"O-O-OH MY!!! For real!!! Okey Let's start immediately!! Like really ASAP!!! " Shiori shouted as if she is a adolescence girl who got confessed.... Of course its not.

"AHa- AhHaAhahAhahAhaAhHAHAhAhH!!!"

Another Hideous potion is born that day.

" Let see right..... F**k! with complicated procedures!! Let make it your way Reciful! the Chaos Brewing methodology!! "

"..*Nods*.."

"..Alright!! I'm excited! this will be fun!! But lets first gather this...that...and some of those~... You can see & touch fairies right? Catch some of does~ Oh? Ghost?.. Yup! Catch some too!.... Let see since Demon Heart is not Available since we cannot summon Demons! cause that pesky guild will scold us... Let use Goblins hearts instead!!....what else? "

Ingredients list
  • Goblins heart × 10​
  • Tri-flower × 20​
  • Slime jelly × 40​
  • Blood of animals × 1 liter​
  • Fairy wings × 3​
  • Eye balls × 10 (monster & animal eyes)​
  • Ghost dust × 4​
  • Healing Herbs × 30​
  • Witch hair × 1​
  • Demonic hair × 1 (from Reciful)​

Brewing~ brewing! *BOOOOM!* its Done!!

Shiori: " Eh you'll drink it!? Sure! Go ahead I'll watch~ "

*Gulps* empty the bottle....!!!

Shiori: " !!?..!!!! You're burning!! You're burning with purple flames!!.....eh you don't feel pain?.... You're scars.... Its Vanishing!!... I'll drink it too! "
Shiori: " Oohhh I'm burning! Yet no pain! This potion it burn Impurities!! Ahahaha another insane potion is created!"

View attachment 2017
River of Styx Blood Potion

Description

The blood it contains came from river that leads to Hell. It burns aways impurities of the souls cleaning them, while it give eternal anguish to the Sinners.

Effect
Heals spiritual damage.
Heals mental/Emotional damage.
Gives a fire resistance buffs for 60 minutes.

(Warning)
Criminals, dictators, & evil doer's
Were all adviced to not drinks it. It burns sinners inside out alive

OCC:.... Another long one.... Sorry~:sweat_smile:. Also if I ever mess up "Black Witch Shiori" Personality & adds some unnecessary details in this one, I'm Really sorry!!! :sweating_profusely: :blob_teary:
"...I don't recall Shiori ever acting like a slut. Also, what happened to her habit of referring to herself in the third person? And please don't give her weird potions, she's already weird enough without them. And what's this now...appearance changing potion. Seriously...did you really go to the right place? Also, the description on the potion...you do realise that anyone who's nicknamed 'Black Witch' is likely to have done their share of not-so-savoury acts, and you just let her drink it...you know what, forget it. I'll put this report on hold; go check on her and ensure that she hasn't exploded yet from all that. Haaah..."

Vicious cradled her forehead.

"Please be more careful around a client the next time. If something happens, it's really troublesome, you know? The last thing we need is word getting around that our clients are dying. That'll be reaaal wonderful for business."

Quest Status: On Hold, Awaiting Follow Up

OOC: It's fine to write as you like...to an extent. Please kindly refrain from such drastic modification of another's NPC without seeking their approval first.

Feathers95

Box ‘em Boxes!
  • Sponsor: Owner (Merchant)
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Be sold to a merchant as a slave.
  • Spend >1 month enslaved on the docks.
  • Load crates and perform heavy labor.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
We got 'em crates, kegs, and sacks of goodies to pack!
Get ‘cher feet moving, landlubber! I didn’t buy ya for you to laze around all day.
What’cha good for? Fish food? Don't tempt me to dump ya in the ocean!
If you're this useless, I'll sell ya right back to the pirates!
Rewards:
  • Money: N/A
QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)
Quest Report (44)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti Ari Fiel
Level: 9 (8775/9000) 1
Quest: Box 'em Boxes!
Evaluation:
  • Worked on the docks for a month
  • Killed her master and fled the scene
After two months of slaving away in-store, Ari was relocated to work on the docks and textile storehouse. Although they didn't explicitly tell her the reason why she was suddenly moved, she vaguely figured out that one of the previous slaves that worked here died, hence they needed someone to fill the position. Since she was suddenly dragged to a new underground cell in the middle of the night, she didn't even get a chance to say anything to her fellow slaves before leaving, which saddened her, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

After another month or so of working mundanely at the docks, when returning to her cell for the night alongside the other slaves, Ari was suddenly pulled aside into an alleyway. What was most shocking about this was that she didn't see it coming at all, even with her abilities, indicating that this person was far stronger than she was at the minute. To her surprise, the culprit was that merchant's assistant she had seen being overworked over the last couple of months. Although he smiled politely and innocently, the aura of danger she felt from this man was unmistakable.

"I was initially going to ask that little thief to do this, but you're much more skilled than her aren't you?" He began slowly, clearly having paid attention to her even though she was nowhere near the garment store anymore. In truth, Ari had been lax this past month, which most likely led to this situation. Since she was away by the sea and the more dangerous folk she had encountered, she wasn't so meticulous with hiding her abilities, leading her to this dilemma.

"I don't know or care about why you're here or who you work for, but I have a task for you to do. And if you know what's good for you, you'll complete it, okay?" He smiled kindly, his words completely mismatched with his tone of voice and gentle appearance.

Handing her a dagger, he continued. "Kill him. You know who I'm talking about. If you do, I'll ensure that little trio of children you've been taking care of stay alive a bit longer. Then, you can go wherever you want after that. But keep in mind, I am not the only one that knows of your existence." He explained simply, before vanishing without a trace.

Although Ari did have many questions, more than that, she was regretful for her negligence. Fortunately, if things came down to it she could just change her appearance again, but for now, she should play out 'Ari Fiel' as much as she could before then. Gripping the dagger in hand tightly, she set off to complete her task. Afterall, 'Ari' was in no position right now to reject his order.

---

After a clean slit to the sleeping merchant's throat, minimizing the blood on her hands, Ari fled through the open window into the darkness of Spire Reef. Her plan had gone awry already, but she could still make use of this situation to find more information. At the very least, she had already found out that this lawless city was far more complex and important than she could've ever known...

Last edited:

Vanus

QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)
Quest Report (44)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti Ari Fiel
Level: 9 (8775/9000) 1
Quest: Box 'em Boxes!
Evaluation:
  • Worked on the docks for a month
  • Killed her master and fled the scene
After two months of slaving away in-store, Ari was relocated to work on the docks and textile storehouse. Although they didn't explicitly tell her the reason why she was suddenly moved, she vaguely figured out that one of the previous slaves that worked here died, hence they needed someone to fill the position. Since she was suddenly dragged to a new underground cell in the middle of the night, she didn't even get a chance to say anything to her fellow slaves before leaving, which saddened her, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

After another month or so of working mundanely at the docks, when returning to her cell for the night alongside the other slaves, Ari was suddenly pulled aside into an alleyway. What was most shocking about this was that she didn't see it coming at all, even with her abilities, indicating that this person was far stronger than she was at the minute. To her surprise, the culprit was that merchant's assistant she had seen being overworked over the last couple of months. Although he smiled politely and innocently, the aura of danger she felt from this man was unmistakable.

"I was initially going to ask that little thief to do this, but you're much more skilled than her aren't you?" He began slowly, clearly having paid attention to her even though she was nowhere near the garment store anymore. In truth, Ari had been lax this past month, which most likely led to this situation. Since she was away by the sea and the more dangerous folk she had encountered, she wasn't so meticulous with hiding her abilities, leading her to this dilemma.

"I don't know or care about why you're here or who you work for, but I have a task for you to do. And if you know what's good for you, you'll complete it, okay?" He smiled kindly, his words completely mismatched with his tone of voice and gentle appearance.

Handing her a dagger, he continued. "Kill him. You know who I'm talking about. If you do, I'll ensure that little trio of children you've been taking care of stay alive a bit longer. Then, you can go wherever you want after that. But keep in mind, I am not the only one that knows of your existence." He explained simply, before vanishing without a trace.

Although Ari did have many questions, more than that, she was regretful for her negligence. Fortunately, if things came down to it she could just change her appearance again, but for now, she should play out 'Ari Fiel' as much as she could before then. Gripping the dagger in hand tightly, she set off to complete her task. Afterall, 'Ari' was in no position right now to reject his order.

---

After a clean slit to the sleeping merchant's throat, minimizing the blood on her hands, Ari fled through the open window into the darkness of Spire Reef. Her plan had gone awry already, but she could still make use of this situation to find more information. At the very least, she had already found out that this lawless city was far more complex and important than she could've ever known...
AIEO stamps the letter reading
-Well it's a shame her plan didn't go to plan rewards attached - AIEO _
REWARDS:

Reciful

APPRAISED

oblin Subjugation
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters. However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once. Rewards:
  • Money: 14 G

Character: Reciful

Quest name: Goblin Subjugation

Found some, goblin scouting a caravan.

I entered the shadow of a nearby tree to observe it unnoticed, after watching the Goblin sneak behind the caravan & steal some Swords & runs inside the forest... I followed it see if the goblin have other companies.

Traveling within the shadow of the tree's following until a cave is became visible in the distance.

I used some of My tendrils to capture the goblin scout carrying the swords, making sure to cover its mouth I drag it inside the trees shadow.... And twist its neck slowly. Collecting its ear I devoured the rest.

Entering Inside the Cave through the shadow 15 Goblin is inside. 1 is a goblin mage, 4 is Goblin archer & 10 is Normal Goblins including the one I killed.

I waited.... When they became agitated.. due to the missing member who will never came back.... The Goblin mage who is the leader, ordered one of the mob Goblins to go find the missing member.
It goes to the forest I followed in the shadow... When it's busy looking at pointless things, I reemerged kicking it in the face, when it falls down I stamps on its face crushing its nose. While down My tendrils grabs it from the ground & get swallowed by the darkness.... Killing it, devoured.

After that the Goblin mage gets more irritated as one by one each of its minion who went out goes missing & never came back.

As small as his brain. when night finally fell only the Goblin mage & 4 goblin archer is remaining in their cave.

Using some pebbles as a bullets, I reshaped My tendrils & produce suction cup to vacuum the small stones & blow it in high-speed towards the archer waiting at the cave entrance puncturing is body with holes.. sprouting bloods.

Now, only the leader the mage Goblin left. I entered the shadow without it noticing I'm already surrounding him who is alone.

Using [Chaos Whisperer] I make all his Anxiousness, fear, paranoia, & Irritation worsts slowly making the goblin fall to madness... After all it use magic I might get hurt if I fight the goblin up front....

1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hours of continues whispering in its subconsciousness, the Mage Goblin went totally insane & thus A produce hallucinations of enemies the goblin use it strongest spell setting the whole cave a flame burning himself to a charcoal.

After it die I waited until the magical fire vanish & collected its Ears... Nothing variable inside, no captured victims too.... This might be just a new nest.

After a whole day past.. I followed the caravan to return back the swords.

Reemerging in the shadow in human form. Approach the yelling fat human, when he saw me Carrying the stolen swords, he immediately run towards me.

"Reciful, return, swords, Goblin, Stea---"

*Smack*

" You thief!! How dare you show yourself--!"
" Boss!! Calm down its just a little girl "
" Huuuuh!!!?? Its the thief!! beat it up or else all of you!! say goodbye to your jobs!!"
" Eh...a-ah b-but.......yes sir--....sorry kid nothing personal"

They Beat up Reciful with kick & punch... When the fat man became satisfied with Reciful Beaten up Look, they go on their way taking the stolen swords.....

"...it does, not, hurts..at all....It doesn't hurt.... physically "

Reciful just went towards the guild to make report.... The end.

Goblin killed 15
Goblin ears Collected × 14 the last ear broke apart... Its a charcoal already.

Signed: Ŗ̷̡̯͓̖͉͉̘̭́̄̿͊̈́̇̇̐̉̃̍̕͠ͅe̵̫͙̺̖̱̩͉̘̭̞̱̺͈͚̽̕͝͝ç̷̮̫̮̙̾̊̉̍͠ï̶͉͍̞̙̲͐̅͒̂̋͗̇̈́̐̿̿͝f̴͎͚̯̩̬͎̻̲͙͙̯̜͚͉̐̉͌ṳ̷̪͙̼̪̺̝̈́͑̾̆̅͗̊̏̂͆̐̂̂ļ̷̢̢̻̫̲͖̤̮̿̏̊͗̐̆̅̿̊͒͝͝ ̷̢̧̪̲̹̱̳̱̘̬͇̳̙͙̩͊̾̇̅T̵̨͍̦̤̭̳̤̓̋́̽̕̕͜͝h̴̙͎̝̤̖̩̳̪̫̫̮̪̱͙͌e̸̻͇̅̃ ̶̛͚̣̐͐͒̀́͗͗Ĭ̶̢̨̨̛͎͉͍̲̳͉̥̼͋̔̈́̊̈̄͊̉͆̈́͝ͅn̵̥̟̔̅̎̆̚͝n̷̨̛̦͔̭͓̝͉̟͓̖͙̹̒ơ̷̛̜͔̖͍͙͚̞͊̔̍̓̔́̕̕̚͜͝ͅͅĉ̵͉͇̥̲̜͓̰̬̝͠ê̴̢̨͖̱̺̼̂́̑̿͊̚͝ͅn̶͇̲͖̞͎̊t̴̢̬͈͇̀̔̋͐̆́͠ ̶̝̗̎̇͋̅̏́̽͒͂͂̕̚͠͝m̵̳̯̬̗͎̜̬̭͑͊̎̿̃̕a̷̱̥̪̖͈̱̙̩̰̘̟͉͛̀̌͊̐̈́͗̋̆̈́̕͝͠͠l̴͙͔͈̀̂i̴͇̖̹̥͚̲̮͕̭͚͕̰̯̯̐̾̆͆̋̈̉͊͗̉̓͋̚͘͠c̷̛̖̣̭̯̦̲͒̀͜ȩ̷̧͔̦̥͎̗̖͖͓͍̿ͅ

Last edited: