Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Rumor Zone

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Otherworld Gate
Category: Legends or Old Belief
Content:Source:
Have you ever wondered why there is Otherworld Gate in only Scribel City, and nowhere else?

From the record of my great-great-grandfather, he had written that the Gate was not something that was built after the creation of the City. He said that his late superior, one of the researchers of a classified project, had mentioned about Project Otherworld, where they would do something with pathway to another world.

Sadly, my great-great-grandfather mysteriously disappeared after that day, and the entire research site was abandoned and destroyed shortly after. It was said that Adventurer Guild stuck a deal with the authority of the project, and opened as a testing ground for unknown purposes.
Anonymous Nobleman

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Bighorn Mountain and Gem's Ravine
Isn't it strange that the site of the Rank E exam, Gem's Ravine, sounds like @GM's name? In fact, @GM is a bighorn faun, and the mountain is called Bighorn. :blob_hmm_two: Conspiracy theory!!Anonymous E-rank Adventurer

Himekawa

Seven wonders of adventurer guild
Do you know, even at night, no matter how late it was, there will be a receptionist receiving your quest? Who is that receptionist who took that graveyard shift? On that matter, why does the guild open 24/7? They said that the guild lack personnel, but why I met her every time I submit it late at night?Anonymous E-rank Adventurer

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Pimping out Receptionists
Category: General Rumour​
"Did you hear about how the GM of that Adventurer's Guild has been pimping out his receptionists?" The man drinks from his tankard before continuing, "If they're strapped for cash, he sends them out to rich people to 'service' them for money." Tavern patron
"They have some right sexy receptionists at that Adventurer's Guild! I remember one of 'em giving me an extra 'service' a while back for being such a valued client of the guild."Anonymous Guild client
X

Synthelione

The War to the West
Category: General Rumor
Rumor has it that there is a massive war involving many kingdoms to the west of Scribel City. Tens of thousands die everyday, how horrible!
It is said that the religious authorities are involved in this messy international brawl too. Apparently, their objective is something called the "Tears of the Gods".
Various Travellers from the West
Tag: Zorion Orti (
Tag: Syn (

Last edited:

Reciful

Its not just humans that fought for us!?
Category: General Rumors

You see...

I think I have gone crazy or something but hear me out.

I think on the recent Slime horde attack that befalls our city... Its not just US human who fight to defend the city.

I not sure maybe because at that day the entire city is filled with so much chaos & confusion. That maybe My eye were playing tricks on me.

But

I think I saw many several Inhuman Entity who fought the slime together with us.

If its really not just My imagination. I wish they were really allies of us mankind.

City Guard

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Lost Legacy (?)
Category: General Rumour
Towards the East of Scribel City? I've been there once. Far from the grass plain laid an entrance to the legendary underground!

There, I made transactions with a great technologically-advanced race. They wore strange gauntlets and powerful armour, ones that even our finest swords couldn't cut. They had machines that killed with extreme precision and medicines that healed without magic!

I can assure you, that if they ever decided to come out from their underground place, then even the Holy Human Empire would have to be cautious. However, for reasons unknown, they remained in seclusion and never once intended to come out.

For the second-best part, with my frequent there, I learnt that the race was trying to get inside some kind of ancient ruin, maybe a legacy. This ruin might be the cause of their powerful devices and wondrous machines.

However, the best part, was that, the race claimed not the ownership of the ruin, and welcome all to explore it. They were willing to let anyone strong enough to enter and brought out resources for them.
An Influential Merchant

Himekawa

Lizardman Tribe alliance to Holy Human Empire
I've heard that the lizardman tribe in the south has allied with the holy human empire. I was reading the quest in the archive. An adventurer reported that the holy human empire trained the lizardmen to fight. I wonder what is happening? The Holy human empire oppressed the tribes in halfwing federation, and then they do this?A guild worker

Zero300

Forest Guardian
Hey, have you heard about the forest guardian? No? Apparently, it's an intelligent white deer who's friendly towards people. The white deer helps travelers cross the North Scribel Forest from time to time and protects them from harm.Traveling Merchant