Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Nivateth

"Hey there! Haven't seen you around yet, have I? My name's Till, an E-rank adventurer."
She opens her eyes, they're cat-like and glow red, she blinks and they are back to normal "Hello. i'm Niv, E-rank as well."

Broken

*Nos opens the door to the tavern.*
Nothing stood out to Nos besides the constant chattering in the background and the assortment of different people there. Nos then walks up to the barkeep and asks.
"How much for a room?" (Nos)
"5 Gold for a cheap room and 10 gold for room and a meal" (Barkeep)
"I only have 3 gold" (Nos)
The barkeep looks at Nos appearance. He sees a one armed swordsman with a rough expression wearing rags that could barely consider clothes who reeks of alcohol, he responds.
"We don't give out charities" (Barkeep)
"I'm willing to sleep in the stables and give a helping hand by cleaning the restroom and dirty dishes" (Nos)
Nos then smirks and says
"Just one hand though." (Nos)
The barkeep ponders the proposition and eventually nods and gives Nos a mop and bucket then directs him to the male restroom.
"Thanks" (Nos)
Nos thinks to himself that he needs to find a quest that pays tomorrow before heading to the restroom.

Nivateth

Niv is once again, sitting in the main room with her eyes closed.
"'WhAt DoEs An EvIl GoD kNoW oF dIsPaIr' I'll fucking show you despair you piece a shit.... Ah..." Her heat aura increased a little until the ah. she came out of whatever trance-state she was in. "Stupid trance-dreams..."

Drevart

A young man was quietly sitting in a corner. In his hands a cup of tea wich contrasted with his rugged appearence.

"Maybe I shall do some missions designated by the guild..."

Drevart mumbled quietly after looking at the insides of his purse.

Quaesitor

A young man was quietly sitting in a corner. In his hands a cup of tea wich contrasted with his rugged appearence.

"Maybe I shall do some missions designated by the guild..."

Drevart mumbled quietly after looking at the insides of his purse.
Entering the guild's tavern for the first time in a long time, Exal has a frown on its face. Finding a random table with someone else at it, Exal sits down, addressing the other person after a few seconds of silence.

"What do you think... the strong should do? What is the duty of the strong?"

Drevart

Entering the guild's tavern for the first time in a long time, Exal has a frown on its face. Finding a random table with someone else at it, Exal sits down, addressing the other person after a few seconds of silence.

"What do you think... the strong should do? What is the duty of the strong?"
"Who are you even?"

Drevart raised his brow looking at the man in front of him. And after thinking for a bit he still decided to answer the question.

"In my case being strong means to survive long enough to overtake your enemies. As for the duty... I don't have a solid idea on that. In my hometown the duty of the strong was to defend the country and to utilize this strength to be an object of deterrence to the enemies... nevertheless we were not strong enough so you can take my words with a grain of salt."

After that he continued drinking his tea

Quaesitor

"Who are you even?"

Drevart raised his brow looking at the man in front of him. And after thinking for a bit he still decided to answer the question.

"In my case being strong means to survive long enough to overtake your enemies. As for the duty... I don't have a solid idea on that. In my hometown the duty of the strong was to defend the country and to utilize this strength to be an object of deterrence to the enemies... nevertheless we were not strong enough so you can take my words with a grain of salt."

After that he continued drinking his tea
"Oh, apologies. My name is Exal, and I am an E-rank adventurer," Exal introduces itself while still lost in thought before starting to give a vague explanation of his thoughts.

"Once you are strong, all of your actions carry weight. The weight of all those weaker than you. If, this is hypothetical, one's steps could shatter mountains, every step would be accompanied by an earthquake and countless lost lives. If one is a respected king, expressing dislike about someone could get them killed. This is the weight of one's actions and the consequences. That's one part.

The other is that, as you become strong, you can protect those that are unable to protect themselves. How valuable are those lives? Do they deserve to be protected? Is it my responsibility to protect them if no one else does? Just like gods, that get prayed to, offer protection and blessings?"

Drevart

"Oh, apologies. My name is Exal, and I am an E-rank adventurer," Exal introduces itself while still lost in thought before starting to give a vague explanation of his thoughts.

"Once you are strong, all of your actions carry weight. The weight of all those weaker than you. If, this is hypothetical, one's steps could shatter mountains, every step would be accompanied by an earthquake and countless lost lives. If one is a respected king, expressing dislike about someone could get them killed. This is the weight of one's actions and the consequences. That's one part.

The other is that, as you become strong, you can protect those that are unable to protect themselves. How valuable are those lives? Do they deserve to be protected? Is it my responsibility to protect them if no one else does? Just like gods, that get prayed to, offer protection and blessings?"
Drevart shakes his hand quietly while watching tea in his cup.

"These concepts are too high for me. Name's Drevart, E-rank as well. Back at home, the most important thing was to survive, so I never had such high aspirations, but I can see your point."

He takes another sip.

"So... why did you ask such an abstruse question? Considering our ranks both of us are too far away from what we consider strong, so...?"