Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Epsil

As Adsall walked in, he scoured the tables until he saw a man dressed in fancy clothes drinking some mead.
Adsall pulls a chair and sits next to him.
"Do you have the permit?"
"Depends, do you have the payment?"
Adsall hands him 150G.
The man hands him a permit for a small stall in the market.
"Pleasure doing business.", the man says as he gets up and leaves the tavern.

Last edited:

Reciful

<Priors event>
Character: Reciful "The innocent malice"
Level: 1 (Rank 0)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Healing Herbs

Reciful will collect herbs!♪

Reciful Go toward the forest!♪

Reciful find sooo many plants & tree's beings!♪

Reciful find many herbs beings!!♪

Reciful don't know which is the healing herb being~♪

But Reciful gets some help from the small green person...Goblin!♪

There is a Goblin stalking a female adventure sneaky... So Reciful decided to get Goblin to help Reciful!♪

Reciful Dive & enters the shadow, from the shadows, Reciful travel to where the Goblin shadow is!!♪

From within the Goblin shadow! Reciful used Her tendrils to entangled the Goblin person!♪

Goblin person is struggling too much so I materials the Goblins shadow & make it part of myself to form it into a shadow tentacles! Now Goblin is incapacitated!♪

Then Reciful feed the goblin all the herbs Reciful collected, to see which is the healing herbs!♪

Plant being with 3 flowers is bad! It poison the Goblin♪

Yellow plant being flower is also bad! It paralysed the Goblin♪

Bright Grass being is good! It heal goblin♪

This normal looking long flower is super bad! It choked the goblin♪

Plant being with 2 flowers is good it heals the goblin!♪

Now Reciful know which is Healing herb!! Thank you Goblin!♪
Hmmm? I wonder why Goblin limbs is twisted in a funny way? Let's twist it more!...Ah!? It tears off!

Reciful collected bunch & bunch of Bright green grass & twin flowers!♪ now Reciful shall go home!♪

I also brought with me the Goblin person who lost all of its limbs to you As a gift To the Receptionist person!!♪♪

And Reciful complete her job! Nicely!♪

Signed: Reciful The Eldritch Abomination!

<Currently>

( Hm♪♪ hm♪♪ Hm♪♪ hm♪♪ Hm♪♪ hm♪♪
Reciful did a good job!, Reciful collected many many plants herbs!
Hm♪♪ hm♪♪ Hm♪♪ hm♪♪ Hm♪♪ hm♪♪
)

( Reciful wonder if this Goblin person is ok? I just simply entangled it with many tendrils & feed it many many kinds of herbs!)

(Reciful wonder why it limbs fall off just like that... Hmmmm Ah!! Maybe this Goblin is just fragile! Ahahaha! ahahaha! goblin is weak he need exercise!)

A unknown being with a image of a adorable Girl is walking(??) With glee, as she moves with elated gesture, as if dancing upon the public street of Scrible. It seems her destination is towards the Guild hall.

Everything would look normal, innocent & cute usually when people see such scene. It definitely would bring smiles to the people who watches her... Yes in normal cases~

Not If that happy girl is made out of metalic black tentacles from head down to tip, who's only the upper body ressemble that of a Innocent human teenager, while her hair & lower body is nothing but a cluster of various sizes & shapes of tentacles. Topping all of that is many blood red eyes & mouth with razor shard teeth of various size. covered her entire body located in various places... She have such an insane image that would make an abstract painting of a mental patient looks cute in comparison.

That very mysterious being who usually will be haunted to be subjugated by the guild. somehow got itself a Guild member Emblem, A proof of guild membership & a sign of Identity as a adventurer.

Is currently now making its way in the street of Scrible while dragging a mutilated Goblin without any limbs except its head all while still alive, The tentacles girl merrily moves as it sways it tendrils heading to the Guild to report her Quest completion along with her gift..... a daruma goblin.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
<Priors event>

<Currently>

)

( Reciful wonder if this Goblin person is ok? I just simply entangled it with many tendrils & feed it many many kinds of herbs!)

(Reciful wonder why it limbs fall off just like that... Hmmmm Ah!! Maybe this Goblin is just fragile! Ahahaha! ahahaha! goblin is weak he need exercise!)

A unknown being with a image of a adorable Girl is walking(??) With glee, as she moves with elated gesture, as if dancing upon the public street of Scrible. It seems her destination is towards the Guild hall.

Everything would look normal, innocent & cute usually when people see such scene. It definitely would bring smiles to the people who watches her... Yes in normal cases~

Not If that happy girl is made out of metalic black tentacles from head down to tip, who's only the upper body ressemble that of a Innocent human teenager, while her hair & lower body is nothing but a cluster of various sizes & shapes of tentacles. Topping all of that is many blood red eyes & mouth with razor shard teeth. covered her entire body located in various places... She have such an insane image that would make an abstract painting of a mental patient looks cute in comparison.

And now that very mysterious being who usually will be haunted to be subjugated by the guild. somehow got itself a Guild member Emblem, A proof of guild membership & a sign of Identity as a adventurer.

Is now casually making its way in the street of Scrible while dragging a mutilated Goblin without any limbs except its head all while still alive, The tentacles girl merrily moves as it sways it tendrils heading to the Guild to report her Quest completion along with her gift..... a daruma goblin.
*Sitting in the tavern and accidentally sees the black tendrils* ... Hm... The image doesn't seem to go away. Then, I think it is real..? The gate to another world surely connected to many foreign planes. The guild master is also insane enough to accept everyone and everything as a guild member.

Epsil

*Sitting in the tavern and accidentally sees the black tendrils* ... Hm... The image doesn't seem to go away. Then, I think it is real..? The gate to another world surely connected to many foreign planes. The guild master is also insane enough to accept everyone and everything as a guild member.
"That wasn't just me who saw that right? You saw that too right?"

Epsil

"Saw what?"

The curious girl asked, having just came out from her room upstairs.
" The - ." Adsall stopped himself suddenly. What he saw couldn't be possible, and if he said anything else. He'd look like an idiot."
"Nevermind it's nothing. You off for a quest?"

Bochi

" The - ." Adsall stopped himself suddenly. What he saw couldn't be possible, and if he said anything else. He'd look like an idiot."
"Nevermind it's nothing. You off for a quest?"
"That was the plan, but most of them require me to get training as a city guard or a forest ranger. No thanks. Do they really think I could fit in with the guards?"

Vicious snorted, emptying a cup of fruit juice.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"That wasn't just me who saw that right? You saw that too right?"
Definitely not just you. At least there’s me too.
"Saw what?"

The curious girl asked, having just came out from her room upstairs.
Some kind of weird entity? Not quite demons but also not quite monsters. Have you ever seen a creature that had upper half as a young lady while the lower half full of black twisting tendrils? It is quite an experience.

Remind me of the stuffs of nightmare...

Epsil

"That was the plan, but most of them require me to get training as a city guard or a forest ranger. No thanks. Do they really think I could fit in with the guards?"

Vicious snorted, emptying a cup of fruit juice.
"City Guard Training does seem useless, but Forest Ranger training sounds pretty helpful. You'll get a good lesson about the lay of the land."

Bochi

Definitely not just you. At least there’s me too.

Some kind of weird entity? Not quite demons but also not quite monsters. Have you ever seen a creature that had upper half as a young lady while the lower half full of black twisting tendrils? It is quite an experience.

Remind me of the stuffs of nightmare...
"Lower half of twisting black tendrils? Like, tentacles or something? I had a colleague at work who was like that."

Having arrived at the right(?) conclusion, the girl nodded in self-satisfaction.
"City Guard Training does seem useless, but Forest Ranger training sounds pretty helpful. You'll get a good lesson about the lay of the land."
"That's a lesson I already received years ago, and I'd rather not go through it again."

Epsil

"Lower half of twisting black tendrils? Like, tentacles or something? I had a colleague at work who was like that."

Having arrived at the right(?) conclusion, the girl nodded in self-satisfaction.

"That's a lesson I already received years ago, and I'd rather not go through it again."
"If it's a guild requirement there's nothing you can do. You could take the opportunity to show them how much better you are than them though." Adsall said snarkily.

OOC: Girl working with tentacles. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Bochi

"If it's a guild requirement there's nothing you can do. You could take the opportunity to show them how much better you are than them though." Adsall said snarkily.

OOC: Girl working with tentacles. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
"Nope, I'll pass. I'd much rather be killing things out there."

Tossing the notion from her mind even before she gave it any serious thought, Vicious patted her baseball bat before turning to face Luna.

"How's the research going, by the way? Found anything interesting in the Remington?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Nope, I'll pass. I'd much rather be killing things out there."

Tossing the notion from her mind even before she gave it any serious thought, Vicious patted her baseball bat before turning to face Luna.

"How's the research going, by the way? Found anything interesting in the Remington?"
Ah, I have to admit, my knowledge regarding this demon buster was very limited. The idea that such a small weapon could shoot out a combustible ball of material that exploded on hit was very fascinating. For now, I could barely understand the principle behind its working. I'll give it back to you first, however, when I think that I'm ready, I would like to take a look at it again.

If possible, I would like to create its, ehh— bullets, I believe that what this thing shoots out. Anyway, you can have these Decomposition Potions, it's one of my successful experiments. Although its dissolving power was very powerful to the inanimated objects and corpses, it could be resisted by life force and healing magic, so its current usage is to dispose of corpses or destroy troublesome traps. *Hands out 3 Potions of black liquid as well as Remington back to its original owner*

Epsil

Ah, I have to admit, my knowledge regarding this demon buster was very limited. The idea that such a small weapon could shoot out a combustible ball of material that exploded on hit was very fascinating. For now, I could barely understand the principle behind its working. I'll give it back to you first, however, when I think that I'm ready, I would like to take a look at it again.

If possible, I would like to create its, ehh— bullets, I believe that what this thing shoots out. Anyway, you can have these Decomposition Potions, it's one of my successful experiments. Although its dissolving power was very powerful to the inanimated objects and corpses, it could be resisted by life force and healing magic, so its current usage is to dispose of corpses or destroy troublesome traps. *Hands out 3 Potions of black liquid as well as Remington back to its original owner*
*notices the remington*
"That weapon again. It does look like a beauty."
Hey what is that weapon? I've never seen anything like it.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
*notices the remington*
"That weapon again. It does look like a beauty."
Hey what is that weapon? I've never seen anything like it.
It's one of the peaks of technological advance! Even though it doesn't require any magic to activate, with just one touch, it could shoot a deadly projectile that exploded upon impact, killing the demons instantly! It's quite... magical, isn't it?

OOC: This post is dedicated to the last pun. :blob_happy:

Bochi

"Hey, thanks!"

In a move that was rather uncharacteristic of her, Vicious held one of them at eye level, and chuckled, the shadows of her hair casting a somewhat sinister gloom on her face.

"Decomposition, hehe...now that's a fun effect."

Epsil

It's one of the peaks of technological advance! Even though it doesn't require any magic to activate, with just one touch, it could shoot a deadly projectile that exploded upon impact, killing the demons instantly! It's quite... magical, isn't it?

OOC: This post is dedicated to the last pun. :blob_happy:

It does sound intriguing. It does look like a magical weapon. I've never seen the metal used in the remington before.

<Priors event>

<Currently>

)

Not If that happy girl is made out of metalic black tentacles from head down to tip, who's only the upper body ressemble that of a Innocent human teenager, while her hair & lower body is nothing but a cluster of various sizes & shapes of tentacles. Topping all of that is many blood red eyes & mouth with razor shard teeth of various size. covered her entire body located in various places... She have such an insane image that would make an abstract painting of a mental patient looks cute in comparison.

That very mysterious being who usually will be haunted to be subjugated by the guild. somehow got itself a Guild member Emblem, A proof of guild membership & a sign of Identity as a adventurer.

Is currently now making its way in the street of Scrible while dragging a mutilated Goblin without any limbs except its head all while still alive, The tentacles girl merrily moves as it sways it tendrils heading to the Guild to report her Quest completion along with her gift..... a daruma goblin.

Hmm 16 slime core this should be enough, the quest needs only 10 after.

!!!??...something black, super eerie, & Ridiculous scary just pass by.

I did not notice that I drop the slime core at all

".....................What....The..... fuck is that?"

Somehow my entire being wants to reject what I just saw, as nothing but a imagination.

"...I think Those slime give me some serious PSTD?.... no way right?"

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Good work! I'm happy to see that you're adapting to this new world already, Miss Liana!

It's amazing that you're so able to stay so calm! There aren't any goblins in the world that I come from, and I would be nervous if they attacked on my first night too! I think you're cool!

I wonder what happened to that other guard though. :blob_happy:

*stamps*

Reward:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: n/a
"...There were such creatures in my world, too. Plus, I didn't do any of the fighting. All I had to do was sound the alarm."

Liana smiled, but it didn't reach her red-tinged gold eyes. Nodding her head slightly at the receptionist, she then made her way out of the building.

X

Bochi

"Barkeep, a few slices of duck, please!"

Coming down the stairs in a simple pair of t-shirt and shorts, Vicious settled on a stool while leaving the fluffy white lump of energy on her lap. She would laugh every so often as the chick pecked at her stomach, in turn fluffing it on the head every now and then.