Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Bochi

"You can always think of that... and it'll be technically the truth." As Luna wasn't there anymore, if Solet rested, then the body would die. However, it meant nothing to Solet if the body died, as in his eyes, the body had died when Luna's soul came out.

However, he needed to find Luna, and without a physical body, the task would become infinitely harder, without going back to his true identity, which he would never do.
"I see."

Mixing the last of her orders into another weird batch, she topped it off with a whole lemon dunked right into the mug, and downing the entire thing in a whole chug, she grinned. Inquisitively. It was a tendency for Elaine to smile like that whenever she was about to stick her nose into business that wasn't technically hers.

"So? What's the game plan?"

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"It's you again? Your really hardworking, but make sure to rest properly okay? Anyways here's the rewards"
Rewards
Exp: 100Money: 35G
"My name is Letianna, and you are?"
Liana looked at the teenage girl and smiled gently, "I'm Liana."

OOC: I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not responding to this earlier!
I didn't see the notification for it.
>w<

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"I see."

Mixing the last of her orders into another weird batch, she topped it off with a whole lemon dunked right into the mug, and downing the entire thing in a whole chug, she grinned. Inquisitively. It was a tendency for Elaine to smile like that whenever she was about to stick her nose into business that wasn't technically hers.

"So? What's the game plan?"
"Tying up loose ends, and finally, we'll leave... The disturbance is too great, and I'm afraid that they're coming..." Solet could feel that they were coming, and if he wished to continue living in this carefree manner, then he and Luna would have to leave.

Bochi

"Tying up loose ends, and finally, we'll leave... The disturbance is too great, and I'm afraid that they're coming..." Solet could feel that they were coming, and if he wished to continue living in this carefree manner, then he and Luna would have to leave.
"Hmm. Hmm~"

Elaine flipped a coin, humming.

"Where to?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Hmm. Hmm~"

Elaine flipped a coin, humming.

"Where to?"
"We'll go to Gelderholm, to see if there is anything worth taking, and if everything is finished there, then the place we departed to... is unknown..." Solet would never tell anyone about their true destination, the Core of the Underworld, where Brother Deaths resided in, let alone where they would hide from them.

Bochi

"We'll go to Gelderholm, to see if there is anything worth taking, and if everything is finished there, then the place we departed to... is unknown..." Solet would never tell anyone about their true destination, the Core of the Underworld, where Brother Deaths resided in, let alone where they would hide from them.
"Very astute. Perhaps you could write a book about it in the process---The Paladin, The Witch and the Magic Robe. Hmm. Too obvious a title? Well, no matter."

The Sefirot got up from her seat, wandering over to a flimsy board of tacked on requests. She hesitated a little.

"Fear not the hardships of a journey, but rather the sensation of not finding what you're looking for at the destination...take these. It's a safer alternative than doing melee combat in that condition."

Three items flew over---a pouch, a scroll, and the Remington.

"I've drawn the design of the round that fits the shotgun. The dwarves of Gelderholm should be able to make it, it's similar to how they make rounds for their matchlocks. The contents of the pouch can be substituted with their black powder, but the blasting power is weaker. Use them wisely."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Very astute. Perhaps you could write a book about it in the process---The Paladin, The Witch and the Magic Robe. Hmm. Too obvious a title? Well, no matter."

The Sefirot got up from her seat, wandering over to a flimsy board of tacked on requests. She hesitated a little.

"Fear not the hardships of a journey, but rather the sensation of not finding what you're looking for at the destination...take these. It's a safer alternative than doing melee combat in that condition."

Three items flew over---a pouch, a scroll, and the Remington.

"I've drawn the design of the round that fits the shotgun. The dwarves of Gelderholm should be able to make it, it's similar to how they make rounds for their matchlocks. The contents of the pouch can be substituted with their black powder, but the blasting power is weaker. Use them wisely."
"In the face of Death, all are equal... I'll accept your gift, and hopefully, until the moment we departed, you'll still be alive." Solet spoke as he accepted the gesture of goodwill, even if it would not benefit him at all. Maybe it'll help him in Gelderholm, but the Underworld...

Bochi

"In the face of Death, all are equal... I'll accept your gift, and hopefully, until the moment we departed, you'll still be alive." Solet spoke as he accepted the gesture of goodwill, even if it would not benefit him at all. Maybe it'll help him in Gelderholm, but the Underworld...
Having finished the purpose of her visit, Elaine got up to leave, whistling for Sanguine to stop raiding the kitchen's duck supply and follow her out. At the doors, she stopped and looked back. Her eyes were glowing golden as she winked.

"It's a good plan, a reasonable one. I cannot say for certain, but I believe it to be capable of coming true. May the winds blow in your favour, and the ground you walk to quake as you pass."

Then six feathery wings covered the entirety of her, and the Sefirot vanished in a blink.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Having finished the purpose of her visit, Elaine got up to leave, whistling for Sanguine to stop raiding the kitchen's duck supply and follow her out. At the doors, she stopped and looked back. Her eyes were glowing golden as she winked.

"It's a good plan, a reasonable one. I cannot say for certain, but I believe it to be capable of coming true. May the winds blow in your favour, and the ground you walk to quake as you pass."

Then six feathery wings covered the entirety of her, and the Sefirot vanished in a blink.
"... Sadly... the winds and the ground would not shake the might of the Gods..." Solet watched as Elaine disappeared before paying for the untouched drink, before slowly walking out of the Tavern.

Vanus

"Anyone know where Okarin ( @ohko ) is I went and got a pretty flower for them~" AIEO peeked in through the tavern doors.

Siostar

"Ah It's alright, just get me a new clean Rag to use as a bandage." I looked behind him and a few more were lining up "If you'll excuse me" I started helping the other adventurers.
Cizel nooded and moved on to the quest board, wondering which job will earn some money while he was still injured. 10 G for each day, wasn't really a low price for him right now.

Leegood

Liana looked at the teenage girl and smiled gently, "I'm Liana."

OOC: I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not responding to this earlier!
I didn't see the notification for it.
>w<

X
I nodded "Don't overdo it okay? If your tired you can rest." I was thinking of something to talk about "What kinds of things can you draw?"

Epsil

Zephyx happily strolls into the bar. Buying a meal, and paying the fee for the tavern.

Siostar

Zephyx happily strolls into the bar. Buying a meal, and paying the fee for the tavern.
The smell the delicious smell of food, reached to the newcomer, reminded of the fact that he hasn't had a proper meal for two days, Cizel couldn't help but to stare at a stranger's food.

Epsil

The smell the delicious smell of food, reached to the newcomer, reminded of the fact that he hasn't had a proper meal for two days, Cizel couldn't help but to stare at a stranger's food.
Can I help you? I can't help but see you eyeing my sandwich.

Siostar

Can I help you? I can't help but see you eyeing my sandwich.
"Ah sorry, I didn't mean to stare, it's just your food is very different from what I-" a rumbling sound interrupted him, stopping the little lie he was about to make up.

"Sorry... I'm just hungry..."

Last edited: