Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I nodded "Don't overdo it okay? If your tired you can rest." I was thinking of something to talk about "What kinds of things can you draw?"
Looking more tired as the sun rose, Liana smiled at Letianna's comment before replying, "Things I see? I'm not used to drawing but rather painting. I'm used to using a brush and ink for things."

A headache began to form, causing the young woman to hold her head to try and keep back the pain.

"How about you?" Liana asked with a pained smile while keeping aware of the queue that was beginning to form behind her at the desk.

X

Epsil

"Well that's an annoyance guess I'll have to wait in giving out the flower till they come back." I prepare to leave after having spoken.

"Not anymore." I shrug news seems to have travelled slowly on that.
Woah, so we can actually travel there now? Sweet!
OOC: When did this happen?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Well that's an annoyance guess I'll have to wait in giving out the flower till they come back." I prepare to leave after having spoken.

"Not anymore." I shrug news seems to have travelled slowly on that.
:blob_shock: :blob_shock::blob_shock:You should give me the flower, Miss AEIO! I’ll take good care of it!

Vanus

:blob_shock: :blob_shock::blob_shock:You should give me the flower, Miss AEIO! I’ll take good care of it!
"Who are you again. I don't remember meeting you..." I shrug at the person is my memory faulty or is this the daemon's fault?

Leegood

Looking more tired as the sun rose, Liana smiled at Letianna's comment before replying, "Things I see? I'm not used to drawing but rather painting. I'm used to using a brush and ink for things."

A headache began to form, causing the young woman to hold her head to try and keep back the pain.

"How about you?" Liana asked with a pained smile while keeping aware of the queue that was beginning to form behind her at the desk.

X
Another receptionist arrived on shift the the ones behind Liana changed lines. "It seems that you are tired? Please go and rest, don't let me keep you. We can talk anytime I think." I was going to go off shift after talking with Liana anyway.

Epsil

"Who are you again. I don't remember meeting you..." I shrug at the person is my memory faulty or is this the daemon's fault?
Should we all do some self introductions? I'm Zephyx, medic, apothecarist. My hobbies include plants and herbs.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I’ll absolutely make sure Okarin gets it since! Since... um... I’m a slime person too!

Vanus

Should we all do some self introductions? I'm Zephyx, medic, apothecarist. My hobbies include plants and herbs.
"AIEO servant of the Emperor of Mankind and assassin, possessed and thrown to another dimension so part time adventurer."
I’ll absolutely make sure Okarin gets it since! Since... um... I’m a slime person too!
"Sounds like you will just steal it." Suspicious very suspicious.

Epsil

@ohko
And you are?
OOC: FIght for your plot armour! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: Don't outwait me coward!

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Sounds like you will just steal it." Suspicious very suspicious.
"Oh! I'm not suspicious at all!"

They shapeshift their face to look like Nene, just to prove they can look like anything they want.

"If I told you that I'm Okarin, would you believe me?"

@ohko
And you are?
OOC: FIght for your plot armour! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: Don't outwait me coward!
"Obviously, I'm Okarin!"

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Adsallllllll~ Adsallllll~ Where are you?"

Briele wanders into the Tavern dragging a bloody sack of goodies.

Vanus

"Oh! I'm not suspicious at all!"

They shapeshift their face to look like Nene, just to prove they can look like anything they want.

"If I told you that I'm Okarin, would you believe me?"

"Obviously, I'm Okarin!"
"Yes. Now take your damned flower." I throw the bloodstained and ashen flower at the fucking xenos scum and go to report job done~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Yes. Now take your damned flower." I throw the bloodstained and ashen flower at the fucking xenos scum and go to report job done~
*Okarin tilted their head oddly at the strange lady*

Well, at least it was a pretty flower!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Another receptionist arrived on shift the the ones behind Liana changed lines. "It seems that you are tired? Please go and rest, don't let me keep you. We can talk anytime I think." I was going to go off shift after talking with Liana anyway.
"...Yes, I'll keep that in mind. Get home safe, the streets are dangerous." Liana then bowed while smiling tiredly before leaving.

X

Epsil

"But... I heard it's considered rude to take someone else food," though he was protesting, Cizel's voice waved quite a bit.
"How about we have a trade then? Keep me company, and I'll give you half of this sandwich." Zephyx insisted.
OOC: Before Nahrenne clips that, I am not soliciting him. :blob_catflip:

"Adsallllllll~ Adsallllll~ Where are you?"

Briele wanders into the Tavern dragging a bloody sack of goodies.
"Who calls for me?", Adsall yells from the hallway as he ran down towards the tavern.