Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

Seeing and smelling the food in her vicinity proved difficult for Liana as she desperately tried to hold back the urge to vomit. Showing a strained gentle smile, Liana sat opposite Letianna and just nodded politely at the teenager's comments.

"Seeing the sun set truly is a wonderful feeling, I agree. It makes you feel more alive." She responded while her eyes became more red. Looking at Letianna, she wondered what kind of life she must have led for her to need to work so many jobs - causing the young woman to give a worried look.

"Letianna...working so many jobs...are you having money problems?"

X
I tilted my head not noticing that working so much was abnormal "It's a good thing to work so that I can better myself I think." If an outside were to view her working activity they would see that she was building a base of support in scribble city, though not on purpose.

"When I went on an adventure with a friend, I was not able to help them and so they got hurt. This time I'll be fully prepared with the resources to power myself up so that I can not be a hindrance anymore." A kind of determination was seen in my eyes, though not as fierce as the protagonists of fighting mangas.

Seeing that Liana looked sick I finished my meal quickly, thanked the stall boss and spoke "I'm done, are you okay?" I asked with a worried face.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I tilted my head not noticing that working so much was abnormal "It's a good thing to work so that I can better myself I think." If an outside were to view her working activity they would see that she was building a base of support in scribble city, though not on purpose.

"When I went on an adventure with a friend, I was not able to help them and so they got hurt. This time I'll be fully prepared with the resources to power myself up so that I can not be a hindrance anymore." A kind of determination was seen in my eyes, though not as fierce as the protagonists of fighting mangas.

Seeing that Liana looked sick I finished my meal quickly, thanked the stall boss and spoke "I'm done, are you okay?" I asked with a worried face.
"There's working to better yourself, then there's working to your detriment in health. Just be sure to take some breaks so you don't collapse." Liana smiled wryly at herself as she realised she should be taking her own advice.

Seeing the teenager had finished eating, Liana responded to her question with a tired smile, "I'm just a little tired from my training, as well as spending a long time painting things." She looked at the surroundings and thought about the friendly stall owner who seemed to have an amicable relationship with Letianna. "This place must be truly relaxing for you...sadly, I don't do well in crowds."

X

Leegood

"There's working to better yourself, then there's working to your detriment in health. Just be sure to take some breaks so you don't collapse." Liana smiled wryly at herself as she realised she should be taking her own advice.

Seeing the teenager had finished eating, Liana responded to her question with a tired smile, "I'm just a little tired from my training, as well as spending a long time painting things." She looked at the surroundings and thought about the friendly stall owner who seemed to have an amicable relationship with Letianna. "This place must be truly relaxing for you...sadly, I don't do well in crowds."

X
I thought about it for a second a nodded "I will" was all I said in reply before I pulled on her hand "There's also something else." I began to walk forward to lead her somewhere else "It'll be quick, It's something I like to look at some times." I went to the side of the road and stared as a plant that seemed lifeless suddenly start perking itself up and started glowing a bit

"It has no use so it's ignored, but it shines a nice glow when the sun goes down, even if the light is just barely below that of candle light, I've heard that it tastes strange." I was staring at it thinking about the bright future ahead when a drunk man stumbled and stepped onto the weed destroying it

"Hellloooo ladies, would you like to see my third arm?" His speech was slurred and I tilted my head, humans have third arms?

Nahrenne

I thought about it for a second a nodded "I will" was all I said in reply before I pulled on her hand "There's also something else." I began to walk forward to lead her somewhere else "It'll be quick, It's something I like to look at some times." I went to the side of the road and stared as a plant that seemed lifeless suddenly start perking itself up and started glowing a bit

"It has no use so it's ignored, but it shines a nice glow when the sun goes down, even if the light is just barely below that of candle light, I've heard that it tastes strange." I was staring at it thinking about the bright future ahead when a drunk man stumbled and stepped onto the weed destroying it

"Hellloooo ladies, would you like to see my third arm?" His speech was slurred and I tilted my head, humans have third arms?
Liana was unaccustomed to being pulled by someone but at least it didn't make her feel as uncomfortable as if a man touched her. Looking at the glowing weed, she thought about how strange this world really was. When the drunk man stepped on the plant and asked his question, Liana shuddered a little as she recalled the time she first met Jasper - who had also been 'drunk' at the time. Subconsciously putting herself slightly behind Letianna out of fear of the man, she tilted her head in confusion as she observed the man's body.

"Um...I don't see a third arm...is it on your back?" Liana asked out of dense curiosity - completely misunderstanding the euphemism due to her upbringing.

X

Leegood

Liana was unaccustomed to being pulled by someone but at least it didn't make her feel as uncomfortable as if a man touched her. Looking at the glowing weed, she thought about how strange this world really was. When the drunk man stepped on the plant and asked his question, Liana shuddered a little as she recalled the time she first met Jasper - who had also been 'drunk' at the time. Subconsciously putting herself slightly behind Letianna out of fear of the man, she tilted her head in confusion as she observed the man's body.

"Um...I don't see a third arm...is it on your back?" Liana asked out of dense curiosity - completely misunderstanding the euphemism due to her upbringing.

X
"That's?" "Freeze city guard!" The drunk man was beaten up and taken away before he could reply.

I looked at Liana who hid behind me "I wonder what he meant by that? Curious, I'll have to ask my friend when they return."

"Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?"

Nahrenne

"That's?" "Freeze city guard!" The drunk man was beaten up and taken away before he could reply.

I looked at Liana who hid behind me "I wonder what he meant by that? Curious, I'll have to ask my friend when they return."

"Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?"
A bit confused over what just happened, Liana felt like she'd almost experienced something she wouldn't have enjoyed. Looking at the teenager in front of her, she hugged herself defensively as she moved slightly away from her.

"Um...I'll eat something when I get home. I don't think anywhere will serve what I need..." She smiled wryly as she recalled her attempts at trying bloody steaks and black pudding...

X

Leegood

A bit confused over what just happened, Liana felt like she'd almost experienced something she wouldn't have enjoyed. Looking at the teenager in front of her, she hugged herself defensively as she moved slightly away from her.

"Um...I'll eat something when I get home. I don't think anywhere will serve what I need..." She smiled wryly as she recalled her attempts at trying bloody steaks and black pudding...

X
whys she hugging herself? Does she want a hug? "If you have G you can buy it most likely, is this food hard to get? Maybe I can ask around?"

I moved closer so she could hear me.

Nahrenne

whys she hugging herself? Does she want a hug? "If you have G you can buy it most likely, is this food hard to get? Maybe I can ask around?"

I moved closer so she could hear me.
Liana stopped hugging herself as she smiled wryly at the teenager, "It's not about the money...it's about the source. There's plenty of it..." She glanced around at all of the people walking down the street, at the stray cats and dogs in the nearby alleyways, then at Letianna, "...but it's not stable due to possible repercussions..."

Taking a few steps back from Letianna, Liana thought about how she'd had it easy when Jasper had given her so much of his blood, and truly realised the gravity of her situation.

X

Leegood

Liana stopped hugging herself as she smiled wryly at the teenager, "It's not about the money...it's about the source. There's plenty of it..." She glanced around at all of the people walking down the street, at the stray cats and dogs in the nearby alleyways, then at Letianna, "...but it's not stable due to possible repercussions..."

Taking a few steps back from Letianna, Liana thought about how she'd had it easy when Jasper had given her so much of his blood, and truly realised the gravity of her situation.

X
is she a drug addict? No, something else I traced her sight as she looked at people and animals and wildly guessed "souls?" itd be difficult to get a stable supply of that.

Nahrenne

is she a drug addict? No, something else I traced her sight as she looked at people and animals and wildly guessed "souls?" itd be difficult to get a stable supply of that.
Liana smiled tiredly, "No. I need to go home, sorry. Thanks for showing me new areas of the city, Miss Letianna. I hope you achieve your dreams of getting stronger."

With that, Liana began heading down a dark - secluded - alleyway, not wanting to be near people at the moment.

X

Leegood

Liana smiled tiredly, "No. I need to go home, sorry. Thanks for showing me new areas of the city, Miss Letianna. I hope you achieve your dreams of getting stronger."

With that, Liana began heading down a dark - secluded - alleyway, not wanting to be near people at the moment.

X
I poured as she left, as I stepped to return to the tavern I stepped on some scrap and my foot had a small cut on it "ouchie"

ugh now I'll have to limp back

Nahrenne

I poured as she left, as I stepped to return to the tavern I stepped on some scrap and my foot had a small cut on it "ouchie"

ugh now I'll have to limp back
Smelling the milky, bitter scent wafting in the air from Letianna's cut, Liana halted in her footsteps and turned to look at the source. Moving closer to the teenage girl, her eyes began glowing red as the sun had fully set, and knelt down to get a closer look at the foot.

In a haughty voice, Liana said, "Look at what you've done, little girl; not looking where you were going and getting injured~" She grabbed the foot and lifted it to get a better smell of it. "Let me help carry you to a place for me to check on your wound~"

Liana then swiftly stood up and picked Letianna up into a princess carry and ran down the dark alley, away from prying eyes.

OOC: Tell me if you're okay with that.

X

Leegood

I was a bit embarrassed at not looking where I walked and let Liana carry me off someplace.

I curiously looked around its so dark?

Nahrenne

I was a bit embarrassed at not looking where I walked and let Liana carry me off someplace.

I curiously looked around its so dark?
Reaching a truly secluded and dark area, Liana placed Letianna on a nearby empty barrel and hastily pulled off the shoe hindering access to that wonderful scent.

"Let's have a look at the damage, shall we~?"

Liana knelt down and sniffed at the blood flowing out of the cut, before dipping her finger into it and rummaging around. With her finger nicely coated in the red nectar, she slowly brought it to her lips and licked it clean. "Mnnh~ A very small wound for such a small thing~" Her fangs instinctively grew as she leaned closer to the bleeding foot, "Let's make it feel better~" She subconsciously licked her lips in anticipation for the milky, bitter blood.

X

Leegood

Reaching a truly secluded and dark area, Liana placed Letianna on a nearby empty barrel and hastily pulled off the shoe hindering access to that wonderful scent.

"Let's have a look at the damage, shall we~?"

Liana knelt down and sniffed at the blood flowing out of the cut, before dipping her finger into it and rummaging around. With her finger nicely coated in the red nectar, she slowly brought it to her lips and licked it clean. "Mnnh~ A very small wound for such a small thing~" Her fangs instinctively grew as she leaned closer to the bleeding foot, "Let's make it feel better~" She subconsciously licked her lips in anticipation for the milky, bitter blood.

X
"Ahahaha, that tickles." I was a bit curious about why she did that "I'll have to get it cleaned soon, is your saliva unnnn a cleaning product? If so I'll let you clean it."

it doesn't seem harmful, her eyes changed, has antibacterial mode activated?

Nahrenne

"Ahahaha, that tickles." I was a bit curious about why she did that "I'll have to get it cleaned soon, is your saliva unnnn a cleaning product? If so I'll let you clean it."

it doesn't seem harmful, her eyes changed, has antibacterial mode activated?
Liana haughtily smiled, "Oh, I'll be sure to lick it to the point no more comes out~"

She then sank her fangs into the foot and began sucking on the wound greedily.

OOC: Sorry for the slow response, was afk eating.
>w<

X

Leegood

Liana haughtily smiled, "Oh, I'll be sure to lick it to the point no more comes out~"

She then sank her fangs into the foot and began sucking on the wound greedily.

OOC: Sorry for the slow response, was afk eating.
>w<

X
"Ahaha, it's ticklish " I was holding in a bit of laughter not noticing the book had converted any rated m rated feeling to an e for everyone tickle time.

Nahrenne

"Ahaha, it's ticklish " I was holding in a bit of laughter not noticing the book had converted any rated m rated feeling to an e for everyone tickle time.
Realising her prey wasn't reacting to any pain, Liana's vampire instincts charged into the forefront and completely took control of her actions as she ripped the flesh with her fangs and sucked even harder and faster. Her nails sharpened and dug into Letianna's ankle, going into a vice-like grip that would cause more injury to the teenager if she moved - which only served to send the new-born into more of a blood frenzy.

X

Leegood

Realising her prey wasn't reacting to any pain, Liana's vampire instincts charged into the forefront and completely took control of her actions as she ripped the flesh with her fangs and sucked even harder and faster. Her nails sharpened and dug into Letianna's ankle, going into a vice-like grip that would cause more injury to the teenager if she moved - which only served to send the new-born into more of a blood frenzy.

X
"Ahhh? Ahn~"leti let out a sound the book had not expected such an uptick in blood draining so it had to use leti's energy to convert the m rated feeling to an e for everyone feeling but the lapse in reaction caused leti's body to get warm.

As if annoyed the book used about over half of leti's remaining energy and sent that to cut the bloodsuckers cravings before it's chosen was changed or hurt in any way.

--+
I was feeling a bit tired, why did my mana decrease I wonder?