Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Feathers95

"Umu I thought I added too much Sweetness but it'll be reduced in various versions of it for different settings, for example, this one would go right after a meal and a cup of warm milk. The consistency is a work in progress, We'll make more test versions of it to get the right consistency that I remember it having in the past." I noted Nene's comments and went back to the kitchen.

I then came back with a dish that was just finished in the kitchen "We've developed something that could be eaten alongside mugs of alcoholics beverages~"
This but with a bit less cheese
Zombo wandered into the tavern (for literally the first time) and smelt something absolutely delicious, somehow even for the strange zombie-plant creature that he was.

Walking over towards the table with a priestess beside it, he peered at the dish carefully in his humanoid appearance.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Umu I thought I added too much Sweetness but it'll be reduced in various versions of it for different settings, for example, this one would go right after a meal and a cup of warm milk. The consistency is a work in progress, We'll make more test versions of it to get the right consistency that I remember it having in the past." I noted Nene's comments and went back to the kitchen.

I then came back with a dish that was just finished in the kitchen "We've developed something that could be eaten alongside mugs of alcoholics beverages~"
This but with a bit less cheese
"This looks... Appealing for the usual audience of the tavern, certainly. It might actually sell well.

"Why don't you try offering to one of the current rowdier patrons as a gift and see if they react well to it? It would probably have a more meaningful response than if I put my thoughts on it."
Zombo wandered into the tavern (for literally the first time) and smelt something absolutely delicious, somehow even for the strange zombie-plant creature that he was.

Walking over towards the table with a priestess beside it, he peered at the dish carefully in his humanoid appearance.
"... Or perhaps offering it to mister Zombo would be wise?"

Leegood

"This looks... Appealing for the usual audience of the tavern, certainly. It might actually sell well.

"Why don't you try offering to one of the current rowdier patrons as a gift and see if they react well to it? It would probably have a more meaningful response than if I put my thoughts on it."

I nodded and looked over to the person that was referred to as Mister Zombo

"Hello Mister Zombo, Would you like taste of the Poutine?"

Feathers95

I nodded and looked over to the person that was referred to as Mister Zombo

"Hello Mister Zombo, Would you like taste of the Poutine?"
Nodding his head politely, Zombo picked at the dish with his bare hands, having not had human food in what seemed like decades.

A small smile grew on his face as he nommed happily without another word, until half the dish was gone.

Finally realizing that he was supposed to just have a try, he bowed suddenly to the little human next to him.

"Sorry... how much for one?" He inquired, not really knowing what was going on.

(Also, Zombo doesn't look like that right now, read his appearance section! Might move that pic actually~)

Nivateth

Vadrifa walks away from the corner she was sitting in after observing for a minute, turns back to her usual self 'okay, these people seem sane enough.' is what she thought while doing so.

Leegood

Silent dust pondering...before in a soft, apologetic feminine tone, "how much is it?..."Dust ask, as try to hide pudding behind himself, but is too short for that to work.
"A Billion golds!" I pretended then giggled then told the real price "2-5 G depending on the size, though that was a test sample so I'm not sure if I should take money?"
Nodding his head politely, Zombo picked at the dish with his bare hands, having not had human food in what seemed like decades.

A small smile grew on his face as he nommed happily without another word, until half the dish was gone.

Finally realizing that he was supposed to just have a try, he bowed suddenly to the little human next to him.

"Sorry... how much for one?" He inquired, not really knowing what was going on.

(Also, Zombo doesn't look like that right now, read his appearance section! Might move that pic actually~)
"It's 8-12G Depending on the size~ Though it's a also a test sample so I'm not sure if I should charge you? I mean, It'd be pretty evil of me if I let you taste it and then forced you to pay."

Feathers95

"It's 8-12G Depending on the size~ Though it's a also a test sample so I'm not sure if I should charge you? I mean, It'd be pretty evil of me if I let you taste it and then forced you to pay."
After pondering silently for a moment, Zombo nodded his head decisively. Handing over 12G from his pockets to the human girl, he took the Poutine and wandered towards the long white-haired person who had also stolen some test samples (@FlutterOfCrows ).

Then, deciding they were now partners in crime, he sat beside them and ate his Poutine.

Nivateth

Vadrifa walks back out to get a quest. "Well that was a strange character" Niv states as she watches Vadrifa leave. Vila replies with "well, most valkyries are like that when they suddenly get whisked away from their line of work. Jenn even feels a natural dismay from not doing his racial job, even though there is no realm for the insane to go." Niv squints at her but then goes back to resting her head on the table.

Leegood

After pondering silently for a moment, Zombo nodded his head decisively. Handing over 12G from his pockets to the human girl, he took the Poutine and wandered towards the long white-haired person who had also stolen some test samples (@FlutterOfCrows ).

Then, deciding they were now partners in crime, he sat beside them and ate his Poutine.
I accepted the money for the tavern's coffers At least the tavern has more funds, if only a bit more "Thanks for the patronage~" I went back to to the kitchen and told of what happened to the test samples, getting a tiny cheek pinch but was ultimately patted for progressing the tavern's cause~

When I came back I saw the taste tester and the food napper sitting buddy-buddy so I wondered if they knew each other.

FlutterOfCrows

"A Billion golds!" I pretended then giggled then told the real price "2-5 G depending on the size, though that was a test sample so I'm not sure if I should take money?"

Dust offering 10 G for his, before starting to eat his own pudding, as notice the pale man sat with him, though confused, Dust did enjoy that someone ..ChoSe to sit with him..not run..not hide..Dust is..Happy he has another friend now.

Feathers95

Dust offering 10 G for his, before starting to eat his own pudding, as notice the pale man sat with him, though confused, Dust did enjoy that someone ..ChoSe to sit with him..not run..not hide..Dust is..Happy he has another friend now.
Noticing that the person across from him had strange symbols drawn across their skin, whilst also not being bothered by him joining at the table, Zombo chose not to pry and ask anything personal.

As someone else approached, a dark-haired fox girl that was similar yet different to the priestess from earlier, he realized he was intruding, and hurriedly finished up his meal.

Pleased and warmed by the tasty dish, he reminded himself to come here again sometime, as he left the building to go photosynthesise somewhere.

Nivateth

Dust responds, in a soft and polite tone, "Eating some strange alien dish." As he enjoy the strange esoteric taste, compared to his usual diet here.~
Niv recognizes what he's eating, Vila recognizes it as well and mutters "oh gods, this'll be a bloodbath from her coinpurse's point of view."
As someone else approached, a dark-haired fox girl that was similar yet different to the priestess from earlier, he realized he was intruding, and hurriedly finished up his meal.
"ah, i scared him off..." Niv looks at the fleeing zombo.