Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

I gave watery a cup of water that was gathered from the mountain @Himekawa "So~ When will you go up that mountain and stop being reckless?"

Leegood

"I'm at spire reef right now."
"Oh? You moved so fast~" I began pondering about the tavern's magical abilities and stopped thinking about it "Is the water treating you alright over there? I also have a hint, don't rank up in spire reef, you need to kill 20 of your closest spire reef buddies to rank up when you try to do the D rank exam."

Himekawa

"Oh? You moved so fast~" I began pondering about the tavern's magical abilities and stopped thinking about it "Is the water treating you alright over there? I also have a hint, don't rank up in spire reef, you need to kill 20 of your closest spire reef buddies to rank up when you try to do the D rank exam."
"They are pirates, though?"

Leegood

"They are pirates, though?"
"I guess it's a good thing if you only befriend 20 killers/criminals/evildoers but even a stall owner providing for his family, if your too nice to him, you have to slaughter him as part of the 20!"

Himekawa

"I guess it's a good thing if you only befriend 20 killers/criminals/evildoers but even a stall owner providing for his family, if your too nice to him, you have to slaughter him as part of the 20!"
"Sure. I think I'm almost ready to take a rank up quest. I don't intend to befriend anyone here, too."

Leegood

"Sure. I think I'm almost ready to take a rank up quest. I don't intend to befriend anyone here, too."
I nodded "There were two others who did not read previous quest reports by predecessor adventurers and actually befriended innocent people who were not criminals, if they were more intelligent they would not have had to do such traumatic acts~"

Himekawa

I nodded "There were two others who did not read previous quest reports by predecessor adventurers and actually befriended innocent people who were not criminals, if they were more intelligent they would not have had to do such traumatic acts~"
"Right..." watery rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Thank you for your tips... madam."

Bochi

It was a pretty fine morning when Ellania hauled in a rectangular piece of wood around her height, left it lying flat on the ground, and asked around for a saw.

"I cut out the rough shape already, but a proper tool simply just works better."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
It was a pretty fine morning when Ellania hauled in a rectangular piece of wood around her height, left it lying flat on the ground, and asked around for a saw.

"I cut out the rough shape already, but a proper tool simply just works better."
Coming down from the upstairs, Luna was greeted with a scene of Ellania shouting for a saw.

"Miss Ellania, what will you do with that thing?" Luna wondered if she was going to carve out something.

Bochi

Coming down from the upstairs, Luna was greeted with a scene of Ellania shouting for a saw.

"Miss Ellania, what will you do with that thing?" Luna wondered if she was going to carve out something.
"Fixing the counter! I broke it last week, so I went out and got a piece of wood big enough to do the job. Gonna need a proper tool to make the dimensions fit though, so I'm borrowing the saw! Now I'll have to carry it outside...why didn't I just leave the wood outside in the first place, jeez."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Fixing the counter! I broke it last week, so I went out and got a piece of wood big enough to do the job. Gonna need a proper tool to make the dimensions fit though, so I'm borrowing the saw! Now I'll have to carry it outside...why didn't I just leave the wood outside in the first place, jeez."
"But how would you lock it in place, then? Wouldn't it be better to just hire someone to fix it?" Luna thought that this friend of her was really not bright.

Bochi

"But how would you lock it in place, then? Wouldn't it be better to just hire someone to fix it?" Luna thought that this friend of her was really not bright.
"...It's too expensive! Might as well do it myself!"

Thinking about the potential damage to her wallet, Ellania hefted the large plank in one hand and started for the door, carrying the saw in the other.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"...It's too expensive! Might as well do it myself!"

Thinking about the potential damage to her wallet, Ellania hefted the large plank in one hand and started for the door, carrying the saw in the other.
Looking at Ellania walking away, Luna thought that she had never seen someone practising craftsmanship before, so she followed suit to see the process.

Himekawa

Eria wondered if she would be able to find the info about blue slime. It seemed like a good one to be made into her first familiar.

"Excuse me... does any of you know how I can find a blue slime around here?"

Nivateth

Niv is meditating in the main room. 'No one is around so i can actually focus...' not traditional meditating, but still. anyone who can see stuff like souls would see that her soul, mana, whatever is getting thin, then collecting together again, over and over.

Quaesitor

EVALUATION

( before Till reach the exit of the tunnel suddenly A Red Hooded White girl appeared in the darkness... In her hand is Till Report paper for some unknown method she manage to take it from Till's hands )

Hi there.

No need to be wary... I mean no harm.

My name is Reciful I'm from the guild & currently acting as Receptionist to Evaluate your activities.

You have done well fighting & surviving a worm attack..... Well never i thought that Worms can feel Fear or death when did they became such Intelligent being?.... I guess evolution? Well who knows~

Well then here's your reward..

( The red Hooded girl slowly sink in her own shadows after that vanishing from the tunnel )

• Money: 35 G
  • Other: n/a
Till just scoffs, and mumbles to himself: "What doesn't fear death?"

Quaesitor

Niv is meditating in the main room. 'No one is around so i can actually focus...' not traditional meditating, but still. anyone who can see stuff like souls would see that her soul, mana, whatever is getting thin, then collecting together again, over and over.
Till enters the room and, oblivious to Niv's meditation, gives her a greeting:

"Hey there! Haven't seen you around yet, have I? My name's Till, an E-rank adventurer."

Till doesn't even try to conceal his pride.
Eria wondered if she would be able to find the info about blue slime. It seemed like a good one to be made into her first familiar.

"Excuse me... does any of you know how I can find a blue slime around here?"
Hearing this question, Till turns to Erika.

"A blue slime? Wasn't that the thing that controlled the slime horde? Nope, I have no idea where you can find them. And in all honesty, I'm happy that I don't know of any nearby. Wouldn't want Scribel to get attacked again."