Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Sure! But, what are we making?", Adsall enthusiastically asked.
:blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy: "Oh~ Nothing suspicious! It's perfectly legal! I just need to preserve this meat otherwise it will spoil and go to waste!"

"By any chance have you done the Guild Cooking Quest? It would be nice to have a kitchen we can use!"

Reciful

"Sure! But, what are we making?", Adsall enthusiastically asked.

:blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy: "Oh~ Nothing suspicious! It's perfectly legal! I just need to preserve this meat otherwise it will spoil and go to waste!"

"By any chance have you done the Guild Cooking Quest? It would be nice to have a kitchen we can use!"

[ Hi there.... Are you guys talking about cooking? ] Ask By White girl who appeared out of nowhere towards them.

[ Do you think... This is tasty?] The white girl takes out a rather large egg from her shadow & present it to them.

*The Egg from the Kukuu Nest*

Epsil

I haven't done it yet sadly, All I've done so far was finish the tutorial quests. Maybe we can ask someone to help us?
[ Hi there.... Are you guys talking about cooking? ] Ask By White girl who appeared out of nowhere towards them.

[ Do you think... This is tasty?] The white girl takes out a rather large egg from her shadow & present it to them.

*The Egg from the Kukuu Nest*
That's a mighty big egg. It depends, is it a fertilised or unfertilized egg?

Reciful

That's a mighty big egg. It depends, is it a fertilised or unfertilized egg?

[ Dunno.... I have been in deep slumber for quite awhile when I got this, Its inside My shadow for a long time... Before I notice it became quite big itself ]

Epsil

[ Dunno.... I have been in deep slumber for quite awhile when I got this, Its inside My shadow for a long time... Before I notice it became quite big itself ]
The egg... became bigger? I think it's alive.

Reciful

The egg... became bigger? I think it's alive.

[ Oh.... so its not edible? ] Said by the white girl

(But I eat living thing's Mmm) she whispered to herself.

[ I see too bad... I'll wait when it hatch then] & the White girl moves away & sit in a empty table in the far corner & Ordered a Milkshake to the waitress...

Sadly there is none~

Siostar

"How about we have a trade then? Keep me company, and I'll give you half of this sandwich." Zephyx insisted.
"Hmm alright", Cizel agreed easily. At this point, he was too hungry to think of the incomprehensible trade.

One hand reached over to the foreign food, perhaps it was the hunger for the thing called sandwich tasted so good for Cizel.

It was almost disappointing by how fast the half-sandwich disappeared, but at least some of his the hunger lessened.

Leegood

[ Oh.... so its not edible? ] Said by the white girl

(But I eat living thing's Mmm) she whispered to herself.

[ I see too bad... I'll wait when it hatch then] & the White girl moves away & sit in a empty table in the far corner & Ordered a Milkshake to the waitress...

Sadly there is none~
"Here's your order~" I placed the drink in front of the lady.

Reciful

"Here's your order~" I placed the drink in front of the lady.

[......Eh] the white girl is a little bit surprised.

[...so... Milkshake.... Exist here?... In a Medieval Era?... Otherworldly Culture invasion I guess? ]

The white girl muttered absent-mindedly, as she slowly drink her beverage.

Leegood

[......Eh] the white girl is a little bit surprised.

[...so... Milkshake.... Exist here?... In a Medieval Era?... Otherworldly Culture invasion I guess? ]

The white girl muttered absent-mindedly, as she slowly drink her beverage.
"It's milk, ice, and some sweet syrup shaken together really fast by Pierre , so fast they somehow fuse a bit? I'm not sure how it works but I believe it's be a pricy drink if ordered elsewhere."

not to mention the large ice box the guild has to preserve items, it's underground and they did various enchantments to keep it at freezing temperature..

and some things can only be kept at cold temperatures huh.

Vanus

"It's milk, ice, and some sweet syrup shaken together really fast by Pierre , so fast they somehow fuse a bit? I'm not sure how it works but I believe it's be a pricy drink if ordered elsewhere."

not to mention the large ice box the guild has to preserve items, it's underground and they did various enchantments to keep it at freezing temperature..

"IT IS A MILK MARTINI SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!" A voice from some random person passing by the two exclaims. Then they hurry off to get back to their day job having finished their drink.

Leegood

"IT IS A MILK MARTINI SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!" A voice from some random person passing by the two exclaims. Then they hurry off to get back to their day job having finished their drink.
"Stirred not shaken?"

Reciful

Knowing those details, The white Girl stare at the beverage on her hand.

Then slowly Drink it again with refine elegance.

[ Humans really are so proactive in many weird ways... aren't they? ] She muttered silently.

Leegood

Knowing those details, The white Girl stare at the beverage on her hand.

Then slowly Drink it again with refine elegance.

[ Humans really are so proactive in many weird ways... aren't they? ] She muttered silently.
she looks pretty cute hmm~ I wondered why something told me I knew her from somewhere. did we work together?

I looked at her face, wondering what that unknown known feeling was coming from. ive never seen her before but I have?

Epsil

"Hmm alright", Cizel agreed easily. At this point, he was too hungry to think of the incomprehensible trade.

One hand reached over to the foreign food, perhaps it was the hunger for the thing called sandwich tasted so good for Cizel.

It was almost disappointing by how fast the half-sandwich disappeared, but at least some of his the hunger lessened.
"So what's your name? I'm Zephyx.", he said, stuffing his face in sandwich

Epsil

she looks pretty cute hmm~ I wondered why something told me I knew her from somewhere. did we work together?

I looked at her face, wondering what that unknown known feeling was coming from. ive never seen her before but I have?
Alias barged into the tavern, quickly approaching and sitting at the bar.

"Greetings Miss. One Hot chocolate please.", he quickly said

Reciful

Finishing her Drink, the white girl slowly place her cup on the wooden table gently.

Noticing the waitress Staring. She gaze at her direction with her Blood red Pupils.

(Hmm Oh, isn't she that woman from before? I guess this marks as the third time of our encounter? ) Reciful thought so.

Reciful rise her hand to call the waitress.

[ How much? ] She expressionlessly Said.

Leegood

Alias barged into the tavern, quickly approaching and sitting at the bar.

"Greetings Miss. One Hot chocolate please.", he quickly said
"Here you go" I had mixed a tiny bit of cocoa powder with warm milk and fruit sugar, "Pierre will see to the payment." I sent them to the bartender so they pay the correct amount.
Finishing her Drink, the white girl slowly place her cup on the wooden table gently.

Noticing the waitress Staring. She gaze at her direction with her Blood red Pupils.

(Hmm Oh, isn't she that woman from before? I guess this marks as the third time of our encounter? ) Reciful thought so.

Reciful rise her hand to call the waitress.

[ How much? ] She expressionlessly Said.

"Un it'll be" I showed the price and waited red pupils? I feel like I'm getting closer but I'm not. "Umm, excuse me but may I know your name?"