Writing Prompt After an MC becomes the strongest

DunnoGoodUserName

What happens when the system's host become's the strongest being? Does it take over the host and become a villain? We could have a 2nd reincarnator/transmigrator try and undo what the 1st transmigrator/reincarnator has done, or have a native beat them.

What does an MC do after he becomes the strongest? Does he take on disciples to try and make them stronger then him? Does he try and make the whole races strong as him, kinda like a tier up for a whole world and we could see worlds fighting each other.

DunnoGoodUserName

A follow up on the 1st idea. (Or we could just inject a shitload of MCs into a world and see who wins, kinda like game of thrones but with cultivation/magic)
We could have a 2nd system inject a shitload of MCs into the world, we could see how the MCs interact with each other
MC types: reincarnated sword god, medicine & business MC, summoned heroes, (hope you guys help me on how many types of MCs are there)

When I read 'the Strongest' I picture Cirno from Touhou Project.

They'd probably will become rather stupidly adorable and annoy a lazy shrine maiden every day.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
A follow up on the 1st idea. (Or we could just inject a shitload of MCs into a world and see who wins, kinda like game of thrones but with cultivation/magic)
We could have a 2nd system inject a shitload of MCs into the world, we could see how the MCs interact with each other
MC types: reincarnated sword god, medicine & business MC, summoned heroes, (hope you guys help me on how many types of MCs are there)
Battle of the systems for supremacy? MC's enslaved by various systems must find a way to remove them? As far as types of MC's you have the rogue, fighter, mage archetypes or some mix of all of them. You have your trash skill/level MC, lazy MC, harem king mc, animal/object/monster mc... Too many. Some of those types could be combined.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Dude. World's strongest becoming a villain. That's something I'd read.