After the demon king, what would you do?

What would you do?

• 1. Go back

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2. Time travel

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 3. World conquest

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • 4. Normal isekai life

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

At the end of your journey, after countless sacrifices, you defeated the Demon king and the singularity in the universe entropy allows the Isekai God to grant you a wish.

“I will respect your decision“ Isekai God

1. Go back to your world (no power-ups).
2. Go back in time to the beginning (destroying this timeline forever).
3. Become the world ruler (your class will change to demon king).
4. Give up your cheat powers to revive the people you loved the most in the isekai world.

SailusGebel

What will happen if the person I loved the most is a demon king and I choose option 4?

Bristlecone

What will happen if the person I loved the most is a demon king and I choose option 4?
Without your cheat, you will probably have to fight again because of political issues and you will die...
Or maybe you will die from rough sex :LOL:.

SailusGebel

Death by snu-snu, I see. Welp, I always thought that pelvis is overrated. Another question, this time about option 2. You will go back in time with all the memories you have?

Bristlecone

Death by snu-snu, I see. Welp, I always thought that pelvis is overrated. Another question, this time about option 2. You will go back in time with all the memories you have?
Yes, you will have your memories (but the same Level and skills as the first time)

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
5. I ask the god to talk to an immortal to get me into a xianxia world.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Marry the demon princess, impregnate her, and live out forever in a farmstead at the edge of a quiet town.

happypanda

I would have asked for no. 1 if I were to be sure that I would return at the same time as I vanished. It would be really bothersome if I were to return to my world after 10 or 15 years without any powers and also past my prime with reduced chances of getting a degree and a proper job.

How about living with my powers as well as my failures and moving on? I would not want to lose my powers to revive my comrades, because I am not sure whether they will also remain friends with me for the rest of my life. People do change over time, and I do not wish to be powerless if there is even 1% chance of them turning their backs on me.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Honestly, it's hard to say what I'd do, but the go back option is a complete non-starter. Most likely, I'd actually wish to get isekai'd into another fantasy world, wish to become a dungeon master in that one, or wish for a harem of cute boys and cuter girls. Assuming I for some reason didn't already have the last one.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
At the end of your journey, after countless sacrifices, you defeated the Demon king and the singularity in the universe entropy allows the Isekai God to grant you a wish.

4. Give up your cheat powers to revive the people you loved the most in the isekai world.
I'd ask them to cure the ptsd I surely got after the escapade. On a more serious note, going back would land me in a madhouse, as I probably wouldn't be able to integrate into the modern life again. Becoming the ruler of the world would probably be pointless, as I probably wouldn't have the managerial skills to keep the position with peaceful means, so, depending on if I was certain that I'd be able to defeat the demon King again without any sacrifices if I went back in time, I'd choose either 2 or 4 and then figure out what to do.
You'd be dommed by the hunk of a demon King instead of domming him like the first round

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
No making a adventurer guild or brothel ,maybe my own city state.
Those tropes are commend in my anime collection and so on.

xluferx

I wouldn't say save the world but just a change of management

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well,

Y'know what they say, the world has no need for living heros, so I'll probably die or be ostracized after the whole fiasco since people will fear my power. So I choose 2, travel back in time and train some other kid to do my job as a hero and slay the demon king and solve universe entropy and stuff so I can live a normal and fulfilling life in a fantasy world instead of being the pawn of a god.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Option 4. After killing the demon Lord, disappear in the aftermath and live somewhere secluded like the mountains and spend the rest of my days fishing, hunting, and living a quiet life.

And since I'm in the mountains, I'll sustain my financial needs my becoming a mysterious moonshiner selling moonshine to all who wants to party