After The End

Colinllama

Hi,

The first five chapters of my story are up on here. I'm trying to add two chapters a week.

It's my first attempt at writing fiction, and I hope you will give it a look and enjoy it.

Any feedback would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't understand? You blocked me? (I'm not good at forums and stuff!)
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that they blocked you for shamelessly promoting your story. some people block for very specific reasons and others do it for more personal reasons. Don't take it to heart and good luck. There are plenty of people on here who you can ask for advice so don't hesitate to ask.

Colinllama

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that they blocked you for shamelessly promoting your story. some people block for very specific reasons and others do it for more personal reasons. Don't take it to heart and good luck. There are plenty of people on here who you can ask for advice so don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks. I "shamelessly" promoted my story here, because I read a few posts in this part of the forum, and I thought that was what it was for?

Sorry if I've somehow broken a rule? Ah well, it's their loss - I'm amazing! (jokes!)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Thanks. I "shamelessly" promoted my story here, because I read a few posts in this part of the forum, and I thought that was what it was for?

Sorry if I've somehow broken a rule? Ah well, it's their loss - I'm amazing! (jokes!)
It's not against the rules but some people find it annoying. I don't really care since I as well as many others do it too.

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
Indeed don't really care about people promoting their stories. People block others with different reasonings. So just enjoy your time here until... You couldn't?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
because I read a few posts in this part of the forum, and I thought that was what it was for?
Based on the label, I think this is meant for readers to discuss interesting developments in stories they like... But since very few (readers) use this forum, it's probably fine to use it this way instead.

Colinllama

Chapter 12 (finally!)

Sorry for the delay, it was a stressful few days. I will try to get an extra chapter or two out over the next couple of weeks.