Age of Empires 4 - Thoughts?

chapter1king

Hi everyone,

I have been playing AoE 4 since release and dang, it feels nice. Can't wait for ranking to be released.

That being said, it feels like more CIVs should be added. Its a bit of a shame that there's only 3 cool enough to play. Maybe four if you stretch.

What are your opinions on the game, and if you don't play it, what's your alternative go-to game?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I would get it but I'm broke. Starcraft 2 has always been my go to rts, but I haven't played it in months, since blizzard abandoned it. :(

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
give it time and they'll prob all more civs in DLCs.

chapter1king

I hear you on that one. £45 for a title is a little excessive. I currently play it using the xbox pass. Much cheaper for £7 a month. At least if I really decide to buy it, I can save up little by little.

Fun fact, never played starcraft!
give it time and they'll prob all more civs in DLCs.
I think so too, and I do look forward to it :)

Do you happen to play, if so, if you ever wish to play dm me!

ASHARA

I don't have anything to play it on but just videos of the game seem awesome with a literal documentary before a campaign level. I really liked the previous games (AOM is my favourite RTS) but it seems the devs really put effort into it and it shows.
Fun fact, never played starcraft!
Same

atgongumerki

given what a shitshow the game was 6 months ago, and how far it has come, I have high hopes for its future

Bloodysin28

I would get it but I'm broke. Starcraft 2 has always been my go to rts, but I haven't played it in months, since blizzard abandoned it. :(
Blizard is basically a dead horse at this point, better blizzard die so other companies especially western AAA gaming companies stop being so cancerous.

darkpikacha

I know currently there is a lot of bugs and balance issues with age of empires 4. But still overall a good game.

I used to play a lot starcraft 2 as under the name of Darking(not the one in all caps) and only play custom games. But after everything has gone on blizzard and it continually gets worst every week or so. I stop playing it entirely.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Since DLCs have become such a farce, they almost always being riddled with content that should have been in the game already, I don't buy very many computer games because they just milk you for money. Only game I've been playing lately is Kenshi. Should look it up. It's really good.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
played 2 long ago, kinda liked it. Never cared to check sequels.