Ageless Media

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Name a piece of media that you think is ageless. In other words what show/movie/art/anime do you consider to be amazing regardless of how old it becomes.

Recently, I've started to rewatch Conan and despite it being aired 23 years ago it is still incredible to watch again. But what's really ageless is Detective Conan's Movies in my opinion.

Nneeil

Dragonball? Pokemon? I mean... Ash is ageless... lol

• Haha
Reactions: ars

ars

trash bin
Same! Detective Conan is so good! I was surprised when last year there was even a Detective Conan collaboration in Granblue Fantasy. It was a good one too...

I would probably say Ghibli films!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Same! Detective Conan is so good! I was surprised when last year there was even a Detective Conan collaboration in Granblue Fantasy. It was a good one too...

I would probably say Ghibli films!
What's your favourite Ghibli movie then?

ars

trash bin
Spirited Away always has a special place in my heart! The feeling of walking into another world where everything is so surreal and similar but different sticks with me even now~ The image of Chihiro on the train that glided over water is something I think about a lot.

Plus, all that delicious food!!!!!! Hot baths!!!!!! :blob_paint:

Scribbler

The classic movies: Pulp fiction, Jurassic Park, The Good, the bad and the ugly.

I think Ghibli films have a real nice look and atmosphere but their actual stories are really weak, with no build up or tension and being instantly wrapped up in the closing act.

Classic books: Don Quixote, The Stand,
Classic Anime: FMA, Gintama, Hunter x Hunter, Gundam

Classic Manga: One Piece,

Classic Web Novel: Death March,

Last edited:

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
Name a piece of media that you think is ageless. In other words what show/movie/art/anime do you consider to be amazing regardless of how old it becomes.

Recently, I've started to rewatch Conan and despite it being aired 23 years ago it is still incredible to watch again. But what's really ageless is Detective Conan's Movies in my opinion.
Pokemon