Adventurer's Guild [AGFS] Adventurer's Guild Frontier Saga - OOC Room

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎢
Looks like you can use the Quote/Reply function to grab the table!
Where should we put the docks and the barracks/dormitories?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
By the way. We have a layout for the village, but what's it actually like? Is (-1.-1) Ocean or Forest? Can we swap to using tables or is that super inconvenient?
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌴MarketSentry TowerMayor's HouseGuild HallSmall Tavern🌿
🌳🌿Animal BarnRandom HutRandom HutRandom HutLatrine
🌳🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
πŸŒ³πŸŒ±πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒ³
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
How pretty~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ β™ͺ
By the way. We have a layout for the village, but what's it actually like? Is (-1.-1) Ocean or Forest? Can we swap to using tables or is that super inconvenient?
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌴MarketSentry TowerMayor's HouseGuild HallSmall Tavern🌿
🌳🌿Animal BarnRandom HutRandom HutRandom HutLatrine
🌳🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
πŸŒ³πŸŒ±πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒ³
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
Oh it's pretty! As for convenience, it might get a bit messy with the materials listed next to everything, but I like the direction you picked with the forest!

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎢
Oh it's pretty! As for convenience, it might get a bit messy with the materials listed next to everything, but I like the direction you picked with the forest!
Yeah... Speaking of which. I had the wrong layout in my head. The ocean should be to the east -> and then there should also be a river somewhere(↕). The question is where the village falls in relation.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ β™ͺ
Yeah... Speaking of which. I had the wrong layout in my head. The ocean should be to the east -> and then there should also be a river somewhere(↕). The question is where the village falls in relation.
Oh! Hmm... up doesn't have to be north, right? :blob_nom: In theory you could flip it around in any direction

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎢
Oh! Hmm... up doesn't have to be north, right? :blob_nom: In theory you could flip it around in any direction
I had the same thought, since we have so many vital structures located 'inland'. On the other hand, it would be nice to have some clear space in case there are sea monsters. And the river is still...

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ β™ͺ
I had the same thought, since we have so many vital structures located 'inland'. On the other hand, it would be nice to have some clear space in case there are sea monsters. And the river is still...
Hmm, what if the river is on a decimal? Or if the grid isn't evenly spaced

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎢
Hmm, what if the river is on a decimal? Or if the grid isn't evenly spaced
I don't mind the spacing being a bit theater of the mind. After all, one tile is big enough to hold an entire Market, but also a random hut half the size of a normal house. But I kinda want the river to be very big for immersion. After all, it's the confluence of multiple watersources. I'm imagining the Nile, the Amazon or the Mississippi.

Places big enough to support a colony.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Quick question, can a human be part of the monster faction if they use stuff that would be kind of taboo or monster-like like shapeshifting, lycanthropy or beastrophy, or perhaps necromancy or ghostly/spectral magic

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

I made a boss character.
Sabretooth Tiger - Miniboss#1
Arcane Elk - Miniboss#2
Wraith Shark - Fights along side Daniel in boss battle

Reborn_Cat

Question: Does AP for the minigame accumulate, As in can I use a previous days free AP for the next day? Cause I'm on mobile data

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ β™ͺ
Question: Does AP for the minigame accumulate, As in can I use a previous days free AP for the next day? Cause I'm on mobile data
Hmm, I want to say that it doesn’t accumulate, in the sense that most daily freebies on MMOs and such are lost if don’t you claim it every day.

The idea is to incentivize some kind of low-effort activity every day. If it accumulates, it sort of reduces the need or urge to post whenever you can.

On the other hand, you can definitely accumulate word count.

Reborn_Cat

Can we reference thread stuff in the mini-game?