Adventurer's Guild [AGFS] Adventurer's Guild Frontier Saga - OOC Room

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I coulda swore there was a quest on the Villager thread for surveying new territories. Now I'm a little lost on how to proceed. I'm just gonna do it, I guess.
Which one?
You know, I just realized your character has a magic shark as a companion. You probably should have mentioned that, lol.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I coulda swore there was a quest on the Villager thread for surveying new territories. Now I'm a little lost on how to proceed. I'm just gonna do it, I guess.

You know, I just realized your character has a magic shark as a companion. You probably should have mentioned that, lol.
I was gonna mention it but decided to see where it goes instead

ASimplePerson

Try to avoid controlling other people's characters btw. Like... You control your character and I control mine~
Sorry about that i thought it's ok since it's only a few words about your character, and i also don't know how to phrase it properly without that. Sorry, I'll avoid doing that next time

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
It's way too easy o steal food from this village
That's some Gameplay Story Segregation for you. I assume the food is kept in the Market since there's no Stockpile Building. Which literally has a manned sentry tower overlooking it. If we were RPing it, there's no way we'd be losing this much food. I think the game was built with the intention of having a LOT more Village players than Monster players. Right now it kinda feels like the Village is just an empty husk with a few monsters lurking around it, lol.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
That's some Gameplay Story Segregation for you. I assume the food is kept in the Market since there's no Stockpile Building. Which literally has a manned sentry tower overlooking it. If we were RPing it, there's no way we'd be losing this much food. I think the game was built with the intention of having a LOT more Village players than Monster players. Right now it kinda feels like the Village is just an empty husk with a few monsters lurking around it, lol.
I kind of imagine that there’s some kind of abstraction around it — in the sense that the villager’s daily consumption of food isn’t modeled by the mini game, and so the “food” number in the game is probably a representation of (surplus food) + (daily food gained ) - (daily food eaten).

Realistically, there's a lot of reasons why the surplus food number could change:
- The villagers didn't hunt as much food as they are eating
- Someone went on a binge and ate too much food (or threw a party)
- The food grew mold or insects/rats/slimes ate it
- It's the middle of the winter and there's not much food to gain

Monsters can be an aspect of food loss, but ultimately I'm not too surprised if the village ends up struggling on food after some time. A lot of colonies in the age of exploration (i.e. Roanoke) probably starved to death :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I like to think that it's something as silly as someone putting a pie on the window frame just like they did in some old cartoons, then Stella snagging it before flying away~

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
It was just that while I was typing the idea that Dan and Stella just casually walk in and take food like it's nothing popped in my mind and gave me a good laugh

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Village
(0,0) Village Market: Stone [50/50], Wood [100/100]
(0,1) Sentry Tower: Stone [20/20], Wood [20/20]
(0,2) Mayor's House: Stone [5/5], Wood [10/10]
(0,3) Guild Hall: Stone [50/50], Wood [50/50]
(0,4) Small Tavern: Wood [30/30]
(0,5) Alchemist Hut: Wood [5/5], Stone[5/5], Glass[4/5]
(1,0) Animal Barn: Dirt: [0/10], Stone [2/10], Wood [0/100]
(1,1) Temporary Quarters: Stone [11/30], Wood [0/100]
(1,2) Random Hut: Wood [5/5]
(1,3) Random Hut: Wood [5/5]
(1,4) Random Hut: Wood [5/5]
(1,5) Latrine: Wood [5/5]
(2,0) Enclosed Pasture: Dirt: [1/20], Food: [0/5], Stone [0/20], Wood [0/20]

Stockpile
Villagers: 75
Food: 86
Wood: 16
Stone: 4
Dirt: 1
Flint: 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Erandil finally decided to build a hut of his own. Need some wood and stone to make the hut and glass to make the equipment. +5 Wood (Word Count) to Alchemist Hut, +5 Stone (Daily AP) to Alchemist Hut, +4 Glass (Daily AP) to Alchemist Hut.
This is probably a bit tedious, but materials need to be collected before they can be added to a building. For instance, it would cost 4 AP to collect glass and then another 4 AP to add it to a building (8 in total).

Also, I think it was determined a bit earlier that the free AP doesn’t accumulate (maybe I should make it clear somewhere)

kilnareth

This is probably a bit tedious, but materials need to be collected before they can be added to a building. For instance, it would cost 4 AP to collect glass and then another 4 AP to add it to a building (8 in total).

Also, I think it was determined a bit earlier that the free AP doesn’t accumulate (maybe I should make it clear somewhere)
Oh dang, thought that the AP would just collect after a few days. Aight, I'll make the changes. Thanks for clearing that up.

Lemme know if I got it right now. This is my first time playing this minigame and me brain no work.

Last edited:

Quaesitor

I'm looking to create a character that came to the frontier with some more selfish and odd motivations. Or in other words, more or less a cultist. Got a good idea already, so now it's up to me to find a good picture that works. If I fail, well, it'll be a written description.