Adventurer's Guild [AGFS] Adventurer's Guild Frontier Saga - OOC Room

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Forum role play gives me a fuzzy nostalgic feeling of those halcyon days called middle school. I’d join in if I wasn’t so busy now, with so little free disk space in my head that I’d forget all your character’s names the second after I read them.

Plus1

Hey, quick question. (I'm obviously new to this, so there might be a lot of these in the future haha.)

If I want to add a quest, do I just log in to the newsletter and edit the post of the guildboard, them add it at the bottom? If so, what format should it have?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hey, quick question. (I'm obviously new to this, so there might be a lot of these in the future haha.)

If I want to add a quest, do I just log in to the newsletter and edit the post of the guildboard, them add it at the bottom? If so, what format should it have?
Yup! And you can format it in any way that makes sense to you

Plus1

Hmm... What is the SE, GD and all that mean? I assume S is for 'slay'? And 'E' for easy??

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hmm... What is the SE, GD and all that mean? I assume S is for 'slay'? And 'E' for easy??
Oh, it doesn’t really mean anything significant. I copied the quest id system from the original AG on NUF, which used to grade quests from rank E (easy) to rank A (hard).

You can ignore it or give your quest some indication of difficulty if you want.

Plus1

Well, it's there now. Also, I assume the other quests, such as the wood one, are 'repeatable' quests, right? Because mine most certainly isn't

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Well, it's there now. Also, I assume the other quests, such as the wood one, are 'repeatable' quests, right? Because mine most certainly isn't
You can just remove it from the quest board when you feel like a non-repeatable quest is taken/done.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*decides on a height for Stella, which I hadn't done before*

... Isn't she like... About 2-3x as tall as a normal book?

*giggles* It's now really funny to imagine her carrying a book around~

AliceShiki

Oh, damn, I imagined her even smaller haha
Any smaller than that would make it too hard to carry a book around! xD

And pies too! How can she steal obtain pies from the human village if she's too small to carry them!? xD

... Otherwise she would indeed be even smaller, ehe~

AliceShiki

Gotta edit my latest text a bit then
Ah, Stella doesn't glow, btw.

And like... Please don't add dialogue lines for my character. Let me control my character instead~

Plus1

Ah, Stella doesn't glow, btw.

And like... Please don't add dialogue lines for my character. Let me control my character instead~
Whoops! Sorry, sorry. Guess I got a bit carried away there. One sec, I'll edit

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
By the way. We have a layout for the village, but what's it actually like? Is (-1.-1) Ocean or Forest? Can we swap to using tables or is that super inconvenient?
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌴MarketSentry TowerMayor's HouseGuild HallSmall Tavern🌿
🌳🌿Animal BarnRandom HutRandom HutRandom HutLatrine
🌳🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
🌳🌱🍀🌿🌿🌿🌳
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳