[aggregator] and [aggregator] stealing work

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
Just a heads up to check these sites if your work has been stolen by them. At least I can now say my story is popular enough to be stolen :blob_popcorn:

Last edited:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Just a heads up to check these sites if your work has been stolen by them. At least I can now say my storey is popular enough to be stolen :blob_popcorn:
I’ve heard of the second one but not the first one. My story has been stolen on a different sketchy site :blob_hide:

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
It's a pain in the arse... My first novel is in Wattpad

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
My first novel ended up on both at one point but I requested that one of them take it down and they did.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Just a heads up to check these sites if your work has been stolen by them. At least I can now say my story is popular enough to be stolen :blob_popcorn:
My was never stolen so thank god

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't mind if mine gets stolen. It's a fanfic, so nobody can make money on it anyway. What's important is the message, so the more people who get to read it, the better!

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Is this an indicator of popularity?
pretty much. If an EN web novel is scraped by aggregators, chances are it's popular enough on it's site(s) that it registers on their radar as something to scrape. is really handy for the few good EN WNs on webnovel that are paywalled.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
pretty much. If an EN web novel is scraped by aggregators, chances are it's popular enough on it's site(s) that it registers on their radar as something to scrape. is really handy for the few good EN WNs on webnovel that are paywalled.
Dafug, lol I forgot this site has mods that would erase the names of aggregator sites and had to take a moment looking at the [aggregator] tag on the title.

And damn, I forgot to take down the names.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
I heard of them but they are just a listing website who collects stories and linking them to the original site. They are not that bad as you think.

Kitsura

I don't even bother complaining about it anymore, I can't stop it anyway.