[aggregator] steals novels.

Askun

I just check it, searching for my own work. It's exist there too... what more, the audacity to use a new illustration I have as a cover instead the actual cover. Damn...
Hmmm... i noticed they touch three of my work, and didn't touch my work that's has a contract. This mf is carefull at work.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
This site:
[aggregator].
Steals novels and doesn't care when you confront them because of that. Two of my novels have been stolen so far. I emailed them about it, but they not only didn't remove my novel from their site, they stole my latest one. Ok, I dropped the first stolen one, but I plan to finish the second one.

Why bother to steal free to read novels?
Start a DMCA process. If several authors DMCA them, they will close down for fear of jail time. Of course, they won't go to jail if they're in Russia or China, but at the very least, DMCA would make the search engines stop showing links to them, which would devastate them as they want advertising revenue. If they use adsense, they could even have their adsense account closed. Eventually, the site owner will decide that piracy is not worth the trouble.

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Start a DMCA process. If several authors DMCA them, they will close down for fear of jail time. Of course, they won't go to jail if they're in Russia or China, but at the very least, DMCA would make the search engines stop showing links to them, which would devastate them as they want advertising revenue. If they use adsense, they could even have their adsense account closed. Eventually, the site owner will decide that piracy is not worth the trouble.
The only option I saw for a DMCA was paid. Are there any free ones?

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
maybe mine will get stolen, and I will get more recognition
I should just add a water mark at the end end of every chapter
THEY DID STILL MY STORY I JUST CHECKED
atleast i was creditted

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Annndddd they've stolen mine too. They used my name though. Even so, the fact they did that pisses me off.
Pro-tip: If you use images and spoiler tags, it completely messes up the aggregator and it becomes unreadable
I don't quite understand. Please elaborate.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Views generate venue? If they steal from all sites, then the lazy clueless reader will just use this site instead of searching for the original.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I have no idea where that site is. I am vaguely curious if I'm on it, but don't really care much.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Oh by god, they stole my story too, but what the fuck is that cover? Keanu Christ On A Cracker! WTF? I... I have no idea. I totally lack words. I'm more insulted than anything and they're 8 chapters behind.
Wow.