Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

Way

Clean up on Aisle Three
  • Sponsor: Tristan Fletcher
  • Prerequisites: N/A
  • Please help clear out all the unusable materials stacked in large piles.
  • If there’s anything you want, take it. We should clear out the rubble.
While clearing out the rubble and debris of the fallen buildings, there were stacks of piles made for all materials that could be, and could not be reused. Please help clear out the areas so rebuilding can begin on these few streets.
To whom this may concern:

I am interested in this contract and am ready to take it at a moment's notice, though I must ask: Harbour Road is within the boundaries of the affected areas, yes?

Regards,
Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Adventurer & Herbalist

Bochi

Oho, here's a cute one. Which reminds me...I haven't seen any creatures up til now. Not even in that river.

Where'd you fly in from, little guy? Aren't you scared I'd accidentally squish you?

Napelynn

Hah?! What’s with this stupid bug? It’s missing six colors and it’s super skinny, it has no meat at all! Hmph! But not eating it would be a waste of food… Alright then, I’ll turn this thing into the greatest meal you’ve ever seen!

Oi, stop flying around! How am I supposed to cook you when I can’t catch you?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oho, here's a cute one. Which reminds me...I haven't seen any creatures up til now. Not even in that river.

Where'd you fly in from, little guy? Aren't you scared I'd accidentally squish you?
Don't squish me!!!
Hah?! What’s with this stupid bug? It’s missing six colors and it’s super skinny, it has no meat at all! Hmph! But not eating it would be a waste of food… Alright then, I’ll turn this thing into the greatest meal you’ve ever seen!

Oi, stop flying around! How am I supposed to cook you when I can’t catch you?
I'm not food!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
*Hears the things that the others adventurers are saying.*

"They seem very lively, don't they." I said with a smile before returning to work.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Ah yes, so the butterfly can talk. Why would I assume it couldn't? So this is why the surroundings were bereft of creatures...a demon in disguise, are you?

*Click*

Let's see if a little fire will reveal your true form.
Mmmmmm... Is fire tasty though? I'd like to eat something tasty! I'm hungry! >.<

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
To whom this may concern:

I am interested in this contract and am ready to take it at a moment's notice, though I must ask: Harbour Road is within the boundaries of the affected areas, yes?

Regards,
Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Adventurer & Herbalist
Oh! Oh, this is a strange occurrence! I didn’t think someone would speak out from Fee! Uh, yes Harbor Road was one of the boundaries affected in the earthquake! There happened to be a ton of things we salvaged from the buildings!
If there’s something there that you’d like to help clear, I’ll be more than happy to pay you! I can head over to help too.
good thing you caught me before I left Sky Harbor entirely!

Last edited:

Way

Oh! Oh, this is a strange occurrence! I didn’t think someone would speak out from Fee! Uh, yes Harbor Road was one of the boundaries affected in the eatthquake! There happened to be a ton of things we salvaged from the buildings!
If there’s something there that you’d like to help clear, I’ll be more than happy to pay you! I can head over to help too.
good thing you caught me before I left Sky Harbor entirely!
I see, I see. Hah, from your surprise I can infer that you are a new adventurer, yes? Rare to see newbies sponsoring quests. Ah well, it's no matter.

There's no need to pay me, though I would appreciate the additional hand since I need to urgently clear out a shopfront with herbal supplies that the medical teams needs, quite direly- the owner has permitted me to recover them in his stead, so no worries about rightful ownership. Though, I might as well perform my communal duties by clearing out the rest of the rubble as well.

Anyway, set a time and location to meet up. I'll inform you when I'm there!

Bochi

*flies to the left*
*hits something*

It hurts... T.T

You meanie butterfly! You lied to me!!! >.<
Wait, I'm the butterfly?

...I see now. Perhaps we are all butterflies in the making, yet to cast off the constraints of our cocoons. Mysterious words, indeed. And what is your name, fellow butterfly?

AliceShiki

Wait, I'm the butterfly?

...I see now. Perhaps we are all butterflies in the making, yet to cast off the constraints of our cocoons. Mysterious words, indeed. And what is your name, fellow butterfly?
Ilya is not a butterfly! Ilya is a fairy!!! >.<

Oh, I'm Ilya btw!

Bochi

Ilya is not a butterfly! Ilya is a fairy!!! >.<

Oh, I'm Ilya btw!
So fairies can take on the form of butterflies...or is this another analogy regarding the transient nature of fairies? Ah yes, I see, souka, naruhodo...

*doesn't naruhodo at all*

Or maybe...my mind is already slipping from all this silence? Ah, that's probably it. After all, who's ever heard of a talking butterfly?