Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

Fossil

Mafia Addict
You think? Medicinal herbs! Cuts, bruises, broken bones! In fact, any herbs of beneficial effect will do, whether they calm, soothe or fortify! This whole <Worldshift> kefuffle has led to the strangest problems so far- I've had people calm they were being possessed by an extradimensional demon that came along from the ride, not that I've detected any possession! Considering the weird company together with us though, I would not rule that possibility out...
"Alright Eoch-, actually how do you pronounce your name? Regardless, I transported some herbs to the guild for you to pick up. Talk to the receptionist to pick them up."

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
What works? *tilts head*
This butterfly thingy, I have been trying to shut it of for the past hour but it just won't stop. Also how do you access the quest board for this, I ran out when the receptionist was trying to explain.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
This butterfly thingy, I have been trying to shut it of for the past hour but it just won't stop. Also how do you access the quest board for this, I ran out when the receptionist was trying to explain.
:blob_hide: Every butterfly is unique! No two are exactly the same.

I’m sure if you hit yours with a baseball bat, it’ll shut up. :blob_evil:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

... Why would you hit yourself? o.0

Why does the butterfly get weirder each time it changes voice...?

Reborn_Cat

... Why would you hit yourself? o.0

Why does the butterfly get weirder each time it changes voice...?
Somehow I feel glad there is someone more confused than me about this.

They have baseball here?????

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
"I don't think her majesty, the Queen, would like to have her butterflies hit with a baseball bat..." I said while sweating profusely...

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

"I don't think her majesty, the Queen would like to have her butterflies hit with a baseball bat..." I said while sweating profusely...
Don't worry, I'm not dumb. I'm using a silence charm to keep my sanity, Costly but at least it does something.

Leegood

I overheard some otherworlders talking about it~!

Apparently it's this weird game where you hit a ball with a stick and then run all the way home.

...Although I feel like it's kind of unfair if you live far away. My house isn't close at all...
"Ah yes baseball where introverts are grinded into extroverts"

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Hello? Is this on? It is a rather curious construct honestly. I think it should be on now? Hello everyone! I am Rose, Rose Wyvornkin. I am new to the guild so can anyone help me with selecting a decent first quest? All the receptionist seem to be too busy so I would rather not disturb them.

Reborn_Cat

I overheard some otherworlders talking about it~!

Apparently it's this weird game where you hit a ball with a stick and then run all the way home.

...Although I feel like it's kind of unfair if you live far away. My house isn't close at all...
I don't think you're getting the right idea.

Reborn_Cat

Hello? Is this on? It is a rather curious construct honestly. I think it should be on now? Hello everyone! I am Rose, Rose Wyvornkin. I am new to the guild so can anyone help me with selecting a decent first quest? All the receptionist seem to be too busy so I would rather not disturb them.
Honestly, I can't help you there. My main job is lab assistant for Professor Yew, I just joined the guild to get info about a this place.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Honestly, I can't help you there. My main job is lab assistant for Professor Yew, I just joined the guild to get info about a this place.
Are you from the Lower World too? Which region do you hail from?

(OOC: We really need to give a name to the lower world, there is zero reason anyone who was already a native here would call it the lower world too)

Last edited: