Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
"He could be talking about the one in the artisan's district though. That one does require a licence." I smiled bitterly

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
So Grogar was in Aerelieth now, huh?

Lucia briefly scanned through the report's contents. She was mainly interested in the personal details, such as which inns Grogar chose to stay at and which liqueurs he preferred to drink.
D-Did I get married into the Duke household?
Or, did she ran out of coffee, or whatever that mud water is called? Again?
Joking aside, I think someone need to lighten her workload.....

luxia

D-Did I get married into the Duke household?
Or, did she ran out of coffee, or whatever that mud water is called? Again?
Joking aside, I think someone need to lighten her work load.....
Weren't you observed flirting with the Duke's son's fiancee? Is it a polyamorous relationship now? If so, congratulations!!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I-I....It was the alcohol talking! Who was that lady anyway? Lady Luna was it?
Oh gods.... I hope I didn't do anything to her....
Is it fun talking to alcohol? *tilts head*

I've only talked to other fairies and to this magical butterfly so far, is alcohol someone that says funny things?

FenrIIrz

Is it fun talking to alcohol? *tilts head*

I've only talked to other fairies and to this magical butterfly so far, is alcohol someone that says funny things?

It might be fun talking to friends while sharing drinks, but when people get too drunk they will start talking gibberish and make a fool of themselves.

So please drink moderately unlike the gentleman above who might be going through self-hatred right now.

AliceShiki

It might be fun talking to friends while sharing drinks, but when people get too drunk they will start talking gibberish and make a fool of themselves.

So please drink moderately unlike the gentleman above who might be going through self-hatred right now.
Mmmmmmm~? I don't remember making a fool of myself after drinking enough nectar from nearby flowers though? *tilts head*

Who is Gibbebish btw? Are they fun?

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
That would mean they have to know about it otherwise how could they run away/escape from it. How do people never think things through with stuff like this.
Let's have a talk in private.

Private chat so canonically no one but me and Francisa are speaking:
Are you an Idiot, I'm trying to scare her of so that she doesn't ask too many questions about the redlight district or do you want to be the one who instructs toddlers about birds and bees

AliceShiki

You're too small to know that, it is a ugly and mean monster who likes to bully little children
"But which one is the scawy monster? Or are all 3 of them monsters!?" >.<
You see, when two people like each other very much...
"They give sunflower seeds to each other!" \(^^)/