Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Gargan went to the red light district?
NO! No! Please, Ms. Lucia, don't joke about that!
I have wings! Wings! I was taking a celebratory flight!
"They give sunflower seeds to each other!" \(^^)/
Believe it or not, little one, we do give each other flower when we love one another. Not seeds, but flowers. As for why, I don't really understand the practice much, but it is quite a nice gesture, however.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

Believe it or not, little one, we do give each other flower when we love one another. Not seeds, but flowers. As for why, I don't really understand the practice much, but it is quite a nice gesture, however.
We already finished this conversation, don't start it again

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

"How do you give a flower though?" *tilts head*

"The flowers are firm in the ground, what if someone sleeps on top of your flower while you were playing? Would you tell them to move to a different flower?

"This is such a weird custom, giving seeds seems better~"

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
We already finished this conversation, don't start it again
"How do you give a flower though?" *tilts head*

"The flowers are firm in the ground, what if someone sleeps on top of your flower while you were playing? Would you tell them to move to a different flower?

"This is such a weird custom, giving seeds seems better~"
Now, I starting to remembered why I needed a drink last time.....

Vanus

Let's have a talk in private.

Private chat so canonically no one but me and Francisa are speaking:
Are you an Idiot, I'm trying to scare her of so that she doesn't ask too many questions about the redlight district or do you want to be the one who instructs toddlers about birds and bees
No I just know that, that is not a very good way to scare a child. It's just going to make them more curious about what the redlight district is and where they can find one because they are a child! If you want to not get her to go there just say it's a boring place without sunflowers!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
The gruff voice of an old man joined the channel.
"Hello there, I'm new to this Adventurers Guild, and I'm not yet used to this type of communication, so I'd appreciate it if someone could catch me up on recent happenings. Magical butterflies, huh? Well, I guess I've seen and used weirder. Like those damn plastic glowy rectangles they called phones. Kept breaking them accidentally..."
The voice tapered off at the end.

BB_Tensei

A confused husky voice popped suddenly into the channel:
"... ah how the hell do you turn this thing on? For lard's sake, is the pipe clogged or something? Hello? Meh wipe it, I'll take care of this later."

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Hey hey hey! Listen, listen! I heard that the butterflies don't actually talk on their own, but instead people talk to the butterflies and then the butterflies talk to others and repeat what was just said!

"It's amazing, isn't it!? How do the butterflies hear other people's voice from far away like that!? And they even repeat it! The butterflies are so incredibly kind!

"... Though to think that the butterflies I was talking to were actually fairies that were giving messages to the butterflies... It was so surprising!" >.<

luxia

"Hey hey hey! Listen, listen! I heard that the butterflies don't actually talk on their own, but instead people talk to the butterflies and then the butterflies talk to others and repeat what was just said!

"It's amazing, isn't it!? How do the butterflies hear other people's voice from far away like that!? And they even repeat it! The butterflies are so incredibly kind!

"... Though to think that the butterflies I was talking to were actually fairies that were giving messages to the butterflies... It was so surprising!" >.<
Our resident fairy is finally growing up......

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

Our resident fairy is finally growing up......
"I am growing up!?" *gasps*

"Will I become bigger than a sunflower then? I'd be so big!!!" :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

"... Though that could make it hard to eat sunflower seeds... I think I like being small!"
Wouldn't it be easier to eat sunflower seeds if you're bigger?
"But how am I going to hold them if they don't grow up with me too!? They'd fall so easily!" >.<
[Listening in on the conversation, Gargan could only murmured: ]
She, in fact, did not grow up at all....

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"..."
Anya stared at the butterfly flitting around her as she heard people's voices not directed at her coming from it.
"...Is this some kind of device to spy on me?"

X