Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"..."
Anya stared at the butterfly flitting around her as she heard people's voices not directed at her coming from it.
"...Is this some kind of device to spy on me?"

X
"I didn't hear you before! You're a new fairy!

"This is a magical kind butterfly that tells us what other people are saying to other butterflies! It's great, isn't it!?" :blob_aww:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*tilts head* "Turn... It... Off...?"

"Is off tasty?"
"...Perhaps."

Anya felt like she wouldn't get anywhere with this kind of conversation, so activated her sound magic and created a bubble around the butterfly so any sound from outside couldn't get in but sound could come out. She then proceeded to go about her daily observing and investigation.

X

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Clarice had a face of discomfort as she tapped the butterfly that appeared when she was given her guild card by her parents.

"...U-Um...h-hello? Um...Can someone...um...uh...tell me how to earn the most money in the fastest and safest way possible?!................Please."

Clarice closed her eyes out of shyness while feeling like a fool for talking to the butterfly. Her cheeks were flushed pink out of embarrassment from doing that. "...I'm such an idiot..." She muttered to herself.

X

AliceShiki

Clarice had a face of discomfort as she tapped the butterfly that appeared when she was given her guild card by her parents.

"...U-Um...h-hello? Um...Can someone...um...uh...tell me how to earn the most money in the fastest and safest way possible?!................Please."

Clarice closed her eyes out of shyness while feeling like a fool for talking to the butterfly. Her cheeks were flushed pink out of embarrassment from doing that. "...I'm such an idiot..." She muttered to herself.

X
"... What's money?" *tilts head*

AliceShiki

Clarice widened her eyes in surprise at there being a response before she shut them tight, "U-Um...it's um...something needed to pay for things...like cups of tea..."

X
"... Pay... Cups... Tea... You sure know a lot of strange words!" ^^)/