Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You're not planning on making a tavern-like thread? Gonna have just the Freestyle RP instead? *tilts head*

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
You're not planning on making a tavern-like thread? Gonna have just the Freestyle RP instead? *tilts head*
I'll probably add one at some point! I think I just forgot to include it on the list!

AliceShiki

I'll probably add one at some point! I think I just forgot to include it on the list!
^^)7
it's impossible for anyone to read it all.
Is that a challenge!? :blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_paint:

... *re-reads*
it's impossible for everyone to read it all.
Ah... Yeah... Yeah, I agree with that one~

... Though well, I think this time I might actually avoid reading it all... Would be too time consuming... I do want to read it all though... >.>

Last edited:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ik heb een vraag, there mentions a ferry and so I'd like to ask, would something like making a personal flying boat be possible?

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I was kinda interested in the last adventurer’s guild from last year, but I also noted the decline of posting on the tail end of 2020. This looks like a lot of fun though, I definitely would love to create an adventurer and write their story.

also the first adventurer guild had so much content, I was a little intimidated to join in. :blob_blank: The posts were all great content though!

AliceShiki

I was kinda interested in the last adventurer’s guild from last year, but I also noted the decline of posting on the tail end of 2020. This looks like a lot of fun though, I definitely would love to create an adventurer and write their story.

also the first adventurer guild had so much content, I was a little intimidated to join in. :blob_blank: The posts were all great content though!
*hugs* Glad to see you again! Let's have fun! ^^)/

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
isn't the Sky Archipelago just Arcanum but in the sky?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
basically, fantasy world with steampunk and magic coexisting together. granted, it's set in an industrial revolution and has a lot of gnome/faerie/goblin racism in it.
Oh I see! I'm not familiar with it, but it sounds interesting!

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I’ll create my character when I wake up tomorrow morning, I’m at work and can’t really work and type on my phone at the same time! This is going to be fun! :blob_aww:

Generik0

I've never participated in this before but I'm interested. I also have some questions.

1. Is it allowed to use races from other stories? Creatures that are unique only to that story.
  2. Is there some sort of power limit for a starting character?
  3. Also, are big monsters allowed as playable characters?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I've never participated in this before but I'm interested. I also have some questions.

1. Is it allowed to use races from other stories? Creatures that are unique only to that story.
  2. Is there some sort of power limit for a starting character?
  3. Also, are big monsters allowed as playable characters?
1. Yes!
2. There isn't a formal power limit in this version of AG. That said, if your character is capable of "breaking" the setting, I might end up bonking you a lot (or I might ask you to retcon things), so making characters that can accidentally made cities explode is highly discouraged. Weaker characters often have more room to grow and don't need to be monitored as much.
3. Yes! Playing dragon characters and stuff is allowed.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
It is also my first time participating, is there a limit to what magic can do? (I know that the actual limit is something that would break the setting.)