Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Has it been a year now? Or two?
Damn, I can't even. It was fun.
(Totally paying attention to lecture right now, and not just suddenly just remembering about this game. Nope)
*pat pat pat* Enjoy your lecture~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Itching to reboot yet another AG...

Maybe a classic medifantasy frontier theme in a distant colony across the ocean?

Curiously enough, I'm sort of thinking of an "evil" guild in the sense that a mega corporation like the East India Trading Company sponsors dozens of monster slaying quests for profit. But meanwhile maybe there can be a second quest board that's on the opposite side that is from the monster perspective about resisting the "adventurers".

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Maybe a classic medifantasy frontier theme in a distant colony across the ocean?

Curiously enough, I'm sort of thinking of an "evil" guild in the sense that a mega corporation like the East India Trading Company sponsors dozens of monster slaying quests for profit. But meanwhile maybe there can be a second quest board that's on the opposite side that is from the monster perspective about resisting the "adventurers".
Have fun if you do! And poke me if you do! ^^)/

Seems like a bit of a weird concept, but might be fun too~

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

A good opportunity for another of my generic harem anime protagonists to rise. I hope I have the time to participate this time around! :blobtaco:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

If only scribly wasn't blocked on my dorm wifi T T