Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Eh? Why so? *tilts head*

I honestly have no clue how Ilya would react to a poke that would probably throw her off the counter or at the other stuff you did and said in those circumstances, so I'll kinda ignore your post and pretend it didn't happen, sorry... >.>
You wrote about ilya missing her mom, that hurt me

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
True that. Even if Griswold was just gonna chill and I kept his actual OP things to my own story, I guess just normal interactions would be a bit weird too.
Yeah! I would recommend the solo route to start with!

We had a few overpowered characters in AGv3 (and it was okay), and many of the ways that they approached it was that their character was secretly a goddess (but no one knew about it), and everyone thought they were a normal person. That, or their powers were sealed away and they couldn't use them.

It's kind of like how making God descend flashily in the New York City would make everyone freak out and panick, but if God was disguised then it would probably still be kinda normal overall.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Yeah! I would recommend the solo route to start with!

We had a few overpowered characters in AGv3 (and it was okay), and many of the ways that they approached it was that their character was secretly a goddess (but no one knew about it), and everyone thought they were a normal person. That, or their powers were sealed away and they couldn't use them.

It's kind of like how making God descend flashily in the New York City would make everyone freak out and panick, but if God was disguised then it would probably still be kinda normal overall.
I mean, the only things revealed about Griswold so far(based on the quest report) is that at most he's a high-ranking Paladin that can get a few favors from a Goddess, and that's he's an Otherworlder that loves booze.

I could also edit the quest report to make it seem more like Loviatar is doing all the work, and make Griswold more lowkey(he's really not just gonna go around flaunting his power, he's here on vacation)

And since he only uses his battle shovel(or his fists), he can just say that his spatial ring is a special artifact that also turns into his weapon.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I mean, the only things revealed about Griswold so far(based on the quest report) is that at most he's a high-ranking Paladin that can get a few favors from a Goddess, and that's he's an Otherworlder that loves booze.

I could also edit the quest report to make it seem more like Loviatar is doing all the work, and make Griswold more lowkey(he's really not just gonna go around flaunting his power, he's here on vacation)

And since he only uses his battle shovel(or his fists), he can just say that his spatial ring is a special artifact that also turns into his weapon.
Wait did I miss a quest report that was posted somewhere? :blob_dizzy:

DarkeReises

Also, if the guild cards are an IC thing, then at most the Guild staff would know, and they'd probably look at Griswold like he's crazy(and the way he acts wouldn't help) cause why the hell would someone who's pretty much a God casually be at their adventurer's guild?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Urk---no, this is alright. Ilya, I'll guide you with my other hand, so don't worry, okay?"

The simple task of using her opened palm to nudge the fairy's feet took way too long. Mostly because Ilya was tiny and Kanon wasn't sure if she'd be sent flying with any sudden movements.

"Do you feel something below your feet? That's my hand, so you can stop flying for a little bit. I've got you."

She didn't have the time to wipe away the drops of sweat rolling down her forehead. Kanon appeared calm, but inside she was anything but.

Ilya's mother, please! Your daughter isn't going to survive alone on hopes and prayers! Please teach her how to feed herself next time...

Lamenting in her heart, Kanon looked to the ceiling, to the sky, praying to an unnamed being.
*rolls laughing* This was great! I loved reading this!

Kanon is a wonderful girl~

Though don't be too harsh on Ilya's mother, it's not like she could have foreseen a random isekai event~

DarkeReises

Oh we were using different terms! For some reason "quest report" = something an adventurer submits summarizing how they completed their quests (at least in my head). I didn't realize you were talking about the quest prompt you posted!
Ohhh, sorry lol, my mistake

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*ends up eating the whole thing*
*happily smiles and stretches*
*yawns*

"Thanks for the meal..."

*falls asleep in Kanon's hand while still smiling*
@Bochi Tell me if this is too much trouble and I'll edit it into something else~

Though even as is, it's fine if you just leave Ilya somewhere, no need to worry too much about it~

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
A blind fairy is a useless fairy. Turn her into a kebab.
D-Did I suddenly stumble in some dark fantasy?