Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm ancient............ apparently, not even Utopia-kun knows.....

:blob_pout: I'm probably the oldest one here...
As far as NUF age goes, you're definitely the oldest~
Hmm... how old is @Way though?
*laughs* Now you're playing around~

Anyways, @Way is that kind of person that can tell us tales about the extinction of the Dinosaurs because he was there to see it happen~

I think he is about your age actually. Though I forgot exactly how many years you were older than me, but I'm pretty sure you two are close in age.

minacia

perpetually sour
The numbers Luxia, what do the mean?!
I forgot the full epithet to be honest.

It starts something like Spawn of Satan, Fourth Sister of the Hell Family, Sin of Envy, Mother of Chaos, Anonymous Stalker of Frogs, Sister/Consort/Daughter of DCLXVI, Shrine Maiden of Akkihime, Nakama of Deliquents, the Original Matcha, First Sensei of Mafia, Queen of Polls, Translator of Blob Dragons, Only Slightly Morbid, and Owner of Tony's Internal Organs...

The list is too long so I forgot most of them

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I forgot the full epithet to be honest.

It starts something like Spawn of Satan, Fourth Sister of the Hell Family, Sin of Envy, Mother of Chaos, Anonymous Stalker of Frogs, Sister/Consort/Daughter of DCLXVI, Shrine Maiden of Akkihime, Nakama of Deliquents, the Original Matcha, First Sensei of Mafia, Queen of Polls, Translator of Blob Dragons, Only Slightly Morbid, and Owner of Tony's Internal Organs...

The list is too long so I forgot most of them
Ah, that's a name I haven't seen in a while...

Also