Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
A mexican woman and Trump get reincarnated in the same world. (101 how to get banned in SH) :blob_joy:
What the-

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
What the-
I'll make it better!

"A low wage mexican worker and the former president of the United States, Donald Trump get reincarnated into another world after dying at the start of World War 3. Donald Trump is reborn way before than the mexican woman and manages to amass a massive fortune thanks to his noble background. A few decades after she was reincarnated, she meets the reborn Donald Trump and starts a relationship with him. The two of them somehow know they are from Earth but they do not discuss their origins. What will happen when they discover each other's identities!?"

How's that? :blob_evil:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I'll make it better!

"A low wage mexican worker and the former president of the United States, Donald Trump get reincarnated into another world after dying at the start of World War 3. Donald Trump is reborn way before than the mexican woman and manages to amass a massive fortune thanks to his noble background. A few decades after she was reincarnated, she meets the reborn Donald Trump and starts a relationship with him. The two of them somehow know they are from Earth but they do not discuss their origins. What will happen when they discover each other's identities!?"

I think there was a point to stop and you've since crossed, but let's just see how far can this go now...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I'll make it better!

Why did you think I'd have faith in you

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Well if you answer this question well, I'll believe in you
Who is better, cool and mature type onee-sans or fluffy spoiling type onee-sans
This questions offends me. All onee-sans are good! I would like to have both!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-09  Kuro no Maou - Capítulo 7 00 - Rakuen Translations - TuMangaOnline .png
    Screenshot_2019-09-09 Kuro no Maou - Capítulo 7 00 - Rakuen Translations - TuMangaOnline .png
    157.9 KB · Views: 43