Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Just a bit more...oh gods, I haven't even written about footwork yet because the sources have jack shit on them...
View attachment 8697

That being said... @GodlyKamui , got a good Spanish name for a sword style or something?

THe more I write the more I'm realising that while it's inspired by the Old School of Iberian Fencing, it isn't exactly it, since I was very selective with what interpretations to put to text and what to leave out (lack of understanding and/or words), so might as well make it fantasy by giving it a cool name...
It depends, do you want a flashy name (like in fantasy stories or common real life names?

Way

It depends, do you want a flashy name (like in fantasy stories or common real life names?
Ideally something in between- fantasy but not too flashy. Coolness through simplicity, essentially
Also, I'm going home on the bus from work. Very stressful day... I still need to write 2k words for my regular novel... :sweating_profusely:

Also my hours got fcked and I will have to work in the mornings all of next week...
Oof, good luck...

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
You know those times when you have no ideas for anything, but then you suddenly get several at the same time and can't quite choose what to focus on?

That's me after starting writing notes for my actual first novel now...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
My go obsession is stopping me from writing :blob_no:
Ah, I felt similar with Sudoku a few days back... Though I still managed to translate at a horrible time at those days at least.
>doesn't elaborate
>leave

Aye, I hope I can write something!

But I got caught up with reading my backlog (just finished Luxia's and Fyrre's ones, still need to catch up to Kamui's)
Well, as long as you have fun! ^^)/