Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Can we get a intro to the tied options
Alright...

Necrodance: Uh... I just had a lot of necromancer characters in my stash of unused material, so I basically thought of a plot involving them. The premise is a protagonist investigating necromancy related mysteries.

Just Altina: That's just Altina. Ever since Altina the Sword Princess was unofficially canned by the author, I just began thinking up of a story of my own with a similar premise, so you might consider it either a rip-off or a homage.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Alright...

Necrodance: Uh... I just had a lot of necromancer characters in my stash of unused material, so I basically thought of a plot involving them. The premise is a protagonist investigating necromancy related mysteries.

Just Altina: That's just Altina. Ever since Altina the Sword Princess was unofficially canned by the author, I just began thinking up of a story of my own with a similar premise, so you might consider it either a rip-off or a homage.
So one is a mystery, while the other is a fantasy drama.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Just Altina: That's just Altina. Ever since Altina the Sword Princess was unofficially canned by the author, I just began thinking up of a story of my own with a similar premise, so you might consider it either a rip-off or a homage
I thought that option was full 4th wall breaking yandere like ddlc

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
So, I did 25 rolls, adding points and here are the results:

It just happened to tie in both of the non-harem outlines... And honorable mention to the one who never got picked a single time. I'll probably roll 75 more times to make it a 100 at this point.
Gobbos are cool... Massive SADGE...

Ddraig

I'll try rolling to 100 and if it ties, I might as well~

This 100% isn't because this spinning wheel triggered my gacha addiction
A lot of the times rolling above what you decided signals that you probably already know in your mind which story you want to go for :)

Also what's the triple harem option ?_? Like basically a harem of size 3 for the mc or like 3 different harem protags in the same story?

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
A lot of the times rolling above what you decided signals that you probably already know in your mind which story you want to go for :)

Also what's the triple harem option ?_? Like basically a harem of size 3 for the mc or like 3 different harem protags in the same story?
I feel like it's a reverse harem, since the requestor is luxia

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

Usually in most light novels or animes, a harem consists of five girls, so MC needs at least 15 girls to get his triple harem!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

The former, but the later does sound fun.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
That is rather inaccurate. The freq distribution in essence has two peaks, one at around ~3 and another at like 10+
I don't know about you m8, but in the animes I have watched in the last 5 years, they usually go for 4 or 5. Then there's isekai with my smarthphone and Infinite Stratos that have several waifus that I cannot even remember the names of.

Ddraig

The former, but the later does sound fun.
The latter is also pretty challenging to write, authors usually stumble with char development of a single harem let alone 3.

Also you can have like a love traingle between the 3 harem mcs on top of that for the maximum good stuff.

Tbh this idea kinda has been in my mind for a long time. I got it from Toaru. Technically toaru series has 2 pseudo-harem mcs - Touma and Mikoto... and Mikoto loves Touma.