Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
And the final results, after 100 rolls and a couple shuffles to make sure each option got an even chance
1626632280179.png

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I don't know about you m8, but in the animes I have watched in the last 5 years, they usually go for 4 or 5. Then there's isekai with my smarthphone and Infinite Stratos that have several waifus that I cannot even remember the names of.
Okay yeah IS had 6 - jp, british, german, french, chinese, sister.

That 6 sort of thing used to be prevelant back at the time of battle harems like Bahamut, IS, Absolute duo etc. I guess you are mainly talking about those? I was also considering the ones just a bit to the right of romcoms...

Those and the big harem shows that have still survived from long ago such as dxd and date a live.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

That 6 sort of thing used to be prevelant back at the time of battle harems like Bahamut, IS, Absolute duo etc. I guess you are mainly talking about those? I was also considering the ones just a bit to the right of romcoms...

Those and the big harem shows that have still survived from long ago such as dxd and date a live.
Yeah, I forgot those two... What season of DxD are we currently at?

Also, Mayuri best girl! :blob_evil:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

I just realized some harems that set the average way higher, chinese harems

Ddraig

I think we are at dxd s4, I have to watch the new season.

The harem shows have really fallen out of favour though. Only this two series hold strong (and I guess Strike the blood? havent seen it)

Also Origami best girl and it isnt close ~

Reborn_Cat

The harem shows have really fallen out of favour though. Only this two series hold strong (and I guess Strike the blood? havent seen it)

That is true, nowadays most harem's aren't that great, in my opinion nisekoi was the best harem

Ddraig

That being said shin dxd novels is being written so I guess we will always have atleast one harem novel to follow ~

Reborn_Cat

That is true, nowadays most harem's aren't that great, in my opinion nisekoi was the best harem
Although most harems are boring cause the protagonist never clearly goes of his own feelings, I mean take isekai smartphone. That has one of the best isekai elements, but there is no romantic development from the protags side. He just goes along with the relationships without thinking too deeply on whether he genuinely likes them or not. This is why most harems suck.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
In my main novel there's already 20+ waifus and counting!
My god.... The stamina!
Although most harems are boring cause the protagonist never clearly goes of his own feelings, I mean take isekai smartphone. That has one of the best isekai elements, but there is no romantic development from the protags side. He just goes along with the relationships without thinking too deeply on whether he genuinely likes them or not. This is why most harems suck.
This is why I dont read/watch harem anymore. I feel like most of the time, the MC is being pull by the plot instead of developing his own character.

Side question, what is ya collective opinions on slavery for SA? Should it be a thing?
Should it be legal? Illegal and highly enforced? Illegal but no one bat an eye?
If it is legal, what kind of salves should exist? Like, the usual? Or just debt slave and criminal slave? Is there any right for slave? How most people view slavery on SA?

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Yeah, I read that dumpster fire of a novel... You know how long did it take for MC to hold the hand of one of the harem members? 7 fcking volumes... He literally had more action with his side bitches (concubines clones made by the crazy doctor) than with the actual harem. Well, that can be considered good since there's an actual twelve year old in his main harem. I think the rest are safe... I think...

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Side question, what is ya collective opinions on slavery for SA? Should it be a thing?
If it is legal, what kind of salves should exist? Like, the usual? Or just debt slave and criminal slave? Is there any right for slave? How most people view slavery on SA?
Hmmm... I think that, given how autonomous a lot of the areas of the empire are, probably each region has a different take on it.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
My god.... The stamina!

This is why I dont read/watch harem anymore. I feel like most of the time, the MC is being pull by the plot instead of developing his own character.

Mc with a system and his current Stamina value is: 25,000.

Understandable, I am visibly enraged when I see myself in the mirror after reading/watching 100 chapters or 3 light novel volumes only to find that nothing interesting happened.

Hmmm...

I wouldn't mind having criminal slaves in the setting, but If I have to choose, I'd be against it.

Reborn_Cat

My god.... The stamina!
Lewd cactus
Illegal and the government tries to stop it, but still exists in the underground
Yeah, I read that dumpster fire of a novel... You know how long did it take for MC to hold the hand of one of the harem members? 7 fcking volumes... He literally had more action with his side bitches (concubines clones made by the crazy doctor) than with the actual harem. Well, that can be considered good since there's an actual twelve year old in his main harem. I think the rest are safe... I think...
It still is pretty good on the fantasy/isekai part