Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Don't spiders eat the males?
Spidergirls dont ~

Besides I dont see why they would when they are in a hive, the vore thingy is done only coz all the lovey-dovey got the female too hungry to live - a hive ensures food is always available.
(psst hives are more of a bee thing that spider thing but my blend of spiderwaifus will ignore all such minor incorrect info ~)

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Dont worry Kamui, I shall help you achieve your dream. If even this is not enough, we can setup a batch of clones for you to marry ~

This does raise a problem though, normally if two hives marry, the individuals within it would have individuals from the partner hive to satisfy their needs. But if the partner was not a hive, well I hope the partner can satisfy the whole hive :)
I can bullshit my way through that as I always do! :blob_salute:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I've found a discrepancy in the wiki
Or, at least I think it's a discrepancy unless I've misinterpreted it:
For the March of Spirits, it says it happened 20 years before the shift happened.
For the Butterflies, it says they appeared 40 years ago, after the March of Spirits occurred.
'-'
Does this mean the shift happened 20 years ago, then?
Or that someone didn't input the info correctly?
:blob_dizzy:

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
For the March of Spirits, it says it happened 20 years before the shift happened.
For the Butterflies, it says they appeared 40 years ago, after the March of Spirits occurred.
'-'

X
Dunno, @ohko and @Way wrote about this stuff

fyrre

'-'

X
I don't even know but it doesn't look like that would make sense. Like the March of Sprits happened 20 years ago but butterflies started appearing 40 years ago.... like what?

Nahrenne

Nahrenne

I don't really know what to do with the invitation Anya received from Sir Gawrgaru and Lady Luna.
I tried finding stuff about them on the wiki but came up with nothing.
Even the Conshire Isles don't have much of anything on them when it comes to those two characters.
*twiddles thumbs*
Could people point me in the direction for where to find stuff out about them?
Like their personalities, physical appearances, outlooks, relationships, status, skills, history, etc...
QwQ

X

fyrre

I don't really know what to do with the invitation Anya received from Sir Gawrgaru and Lady Luna.
Even the Conshire Isles don't have much of anything on them when it comes to those two characters.
*twiddles thumbs*
Like their personalities, physical appearances, outlooks, relationships, status, skills, history, etc...
QwQ

X
Having a page for important npc's likes, dislikes, relationships, status, skills, and other things would be something cool!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
*twiddles thumbs*
QwQ

X
Well there are a bunch of characters on or planning to come to conshire, maybe another group team up can be done. There is also some mysterious noises and disturbances there as well.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Don't spiders eat the males?
I think only a few do... And even then, I think they don't do it if they are well-fed.
What about the children. :blob_teehee:

(By the third generation, the city will be a mega-city!)
... But you want a city of only wives...

Are you going to kill your male children and marry your female children!? :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

Kamui-kun is scary... *shivers*

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
*twiddles thumbs*
QwQ

X
Ah, they show up in like chapters 2-4 of my story, so that would be the easiest place to get an impression of them.

I can write something up for them in a bit if you like!